Seungjin: Hold Me Tightly

By HEART_DARKENS

About Idol's life when a boy named Hyunjin debut with his schoolmate, Seungmin. Seungmin was the boy who conf... More

School Days
Waves of yearning
Waves of yearning 2
Reason
School Days 2
Reason (2)
Hwang
Members
Escape for A while
What happened to Felix?
Our Secret
Debut
Rumors
The truth
I'm totally Fine
My Last Day Here
I'm sorry, I'm going
Photobook
How are you?
keep It
Marriage
Longings
Seungmin
You Are Mine
My Light
Last Night
Cute Date
The day
She's here?!
what actually happened
what actually happened 2
Shining light
Euphoria (completed)
new book
New book

Together

284 9 5
By HEART_DARKENS

*Chan's POV*

"Innie... wake up. Lets breakfast, everyone's waiting." I wishper in his ears making him opened his eyes in confusion.

He look at me full with question. I just wiggling my brows making him smiled.

"Ah, hyuuuung... its too early to wake up." He snuggle with me. Trying to go back to sleep.

"Nope. Nope. Wake up and get ready for breakfast. Now." I'm trying to be strict.

He look at me before giving me the "I'm so done with you" face.

I ruffled his hair. "Oh come on, dont be angry. I know you're hungry too."

He rolled his eyes. "Fineee." Whiny.

I.n get up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I giggles looking at his lazy walk. Hahha, what a cute baby.

After we both freshened up, we went to the restaurant nearby. Which the place chosen by Felix and he sent the location to me few minutes ago.

After we get there, it took me few seconds to find them. We glare everywhere until Felix wave his hand to make sure we recognized him.

"There!" I.n shouted. We walk towards Felix.

But the nearer we get there, we realized, there's Hyunjin with them too. What a surprised.

"Guys! Hurry up. We're already worn out waiting." Whines Changbin.

I sit beside I.n who sit beside Changbin. And in front of there's Hyunjin and Seungmin sitting together. Beside me there's Lee Know and Han too.

We all stared at those two, Seungmin and Hyunjin who just looking down, overwhelmed by all the stares.

"Hey, whats going on?" I wishper to Lee Know.

"No idea. We just got here too. Ask Felix or Changbin." Answered Lee Know.

Felix noticed my glares and just gave me a smile before he stood up and goes to Seungmin. "Guys.. Our Seungminie has something to say. Lets hear him out without any judge." He try to sounds serious but he look so cute while doing it.

"What is it, Seungmin?" I furrowed my brows. I knew it has something to do with Hyunjin.

Seungmin turn to Hyunjin who is still look down. He slowly touch Hyunjin to make him look at Seungmin.

When Hyunjin turn around, he knows Seungmin wants him to say it. We all just patiently wait.

Hyunjin look flustered. He clear his throat. " Uhm... Guys. I'm sorry for not telling you about my departure and dissappeared like a coward. I know I've been selfish this past three months. Also, I have to tell you this, that you all mistaken me for dating another girl. She is my cousin and I dont have any feelings with her. And plus Seungmin and I.. we're getting back together." He said it quieter and quieter. Looking so guilty.

"Oh, my soulmate. You have no idea how much I missed you, idiot!" Han stand up and went to Hyunjin to give him a hug.

Hyunjin slowly lift his head and look at Han who was smiling at him.

"H-hanie.. you're not..-" Hyunjin is stutter.

"No. I'm not mad. It wasnt even your intention." Said Han.

"Yeah. Hyunjin... we all missed you so much. Where have you been?" I goes to Hyunjin to hug him too. You have no idea how I feel when I see members getting mad at Hyunjin without listen to his explanation first.

Yesterday,  I did want to talk with him when I saw him with Seungmin at the lake but all the members pull me hard thats making me giving up the chance.

"I- I.... Uh.. hyung, I'm sorry." He hug me back.

"No. You're not doing anything wrong, Hyunjin ah." I pat his head, wanting him to know that he should stop blaming himself.

I can see Hyunjin is clearly trembling. Maybe he is still feeling that we're blaming him.

"At first, when I saw you with that girl, I was in the middle of plotting to punch you with Changbin. But you know, we just dont have the heart to do so. Because we're waiting for you to bravely tell us about it yourself." Said Lee Know.

"But are you still mad at me?" Hyunjin asked, his eyes full of hopes looking at Lee Know.

"What should I do, you are my roomate, so forgive or not we still need to face each other everyday right?" He then smirked.

They both just do a quick hug. Haha, Lee Know usually being sassy again.

We all get up and do a group hug. We're so happy with Hyunjin's presence, and glad to see Seungmin smiled again. But wait.. something's is off...

"Hyung, you know. I'm still mad at you!" Suddenly I.n shoot.

We all look at him, and realized that I.n not joining the group hug earlier. He glares at Hyunjin. Fierce.

"Innie.." I wishper. He just ignore me at this point.

Hyunjin once again looking so trembling and sad. "I'm sorry. But w-why.. Innie?"

He was about to tearing up but Seungmin grip on him.

"Jinnie.. please, dont cry."

Hyunjin is still hesitating to sit down, he just looked in Seungmin's eyes.

We all also in confusion now.

"Hyunjin hyung, I'm so mad because you come back here without a ring, I thought you're going to proposed to Seungmin hyung after you kissed him like crazy yesterday." Said I.n with his poker face.

"Yah! You..." Han exploded.

"Calm down, babe. He was just playing around." Lee Know calm him down.

"You Yang fracking Jeongin! Stopped making jokes!" Scold Felix.

"Wait.. did you mean-" Hyunjin's was cutted off.

"No one is angry at you. We all miss you so much." Said I.n, he throw his best smiled at him.

I felt relieved after he said that.

Hyunjin then smiled and sit beside Seungmin again.

"You shouldnt make him feel bad like that! Evil." Seungmin rolled his eyes towards I.n.

I.n just flip his fake hair. "Up to me!"

We all laughing.

"But wait, why is Felix looking so annoyed with me yesterday?" Hyunjin look at Felix. Remembering how he rolled his eyes when they both were looking at each other yesterday.

Felix just smirk. "Because I thought you came back just to play around with Seungmin feelings. But then I think you deserved a second chance. That's why today I think I should forgive you too and its making me more confident that you both has make it up well when I saw you guys shirtless-" Felix shut his mouth with his hands.

He just realized that he is just rapping while slipped all of the tea out of his mouth.

"Felix!" Hyunjin and Seungmin shouted together.

"Why are you so mad?" Felix asked.

"Its probably something private, you idiot!" Scolded Lee Know.

"Not like we never see each other naked at the dorm." Said Felix straightforward without any hesitation.

"Felix!!" This time all the members shouted at him.

"Okay.. okay! Sorry." Felix put his arms up. Surrender.

"Can we all just eat now. The food looks like its calling me." Said Changbin, he stared at his food just like how he used to stared at Felix. I cackled.

We all laughed him off.

All the awkwardness is gone. We all just teasing each other a lot while eating.

"Guess, I dont have to comfort Seungmin anymore." Said Changbin.

"Yeah his boyfriend is here now" said Han.

"I bet.. Hyunjin has better way to comfort him." Said Lee Know, more like teasing.

Hyunjin and Seungmin started to get shy. They cant even look at each other's face at this point. Cute!

"Not as better as Chan hyung but agree." Said I.n.

My eyes was widely opened, holy crap! I.n? Where did you get those confident? I look at him. He just casually wink at me.

"Wait- you guys..?" There goes our Han being clueless.

I just blushed at this point. "We're official now." I said while wrapping my arm around I.n neck and at the same time he just looked me in the eyes.

Happy that I get to say this without any fear anymore.

They all chanting and cheering.

"We get Chan to accept Innie. And we get Seungmin, his boyfriend's back. I'm so happy!" Shouted Han. I think the whole restaurant could hear him.

"You cried because of me, baby?" Hyunjin hug Seungmin.

"No, I'm not." Seungmin denied, probably feeling ashamed.

"Lmao.. he cried like everynight since you're gone." Reasoned Changbin.

"Yeah, I need to faced red eyes Seungmin every single day, not gonna lie." Lee Know added.

Seungmin just shake his head, trying to deny everything. I just laughed, feeling proud.

Stray Kids finally back to normal again. Thanks god!

*Hyunjin's POV*

Sudden guilt peaking. I should be the one who comfort you but yet I'm the whole reason you shed your tears.

"I'm sorry." My eyes saddened while looking down.

Seungmin stared at me. He immediately pull my shoulder closer to him and hug me tight.

"No. Dont be sorry, I'm here okay? We're back together again. We've fixed everything, and the members accepted you again. Wasnt that a great thing?" Seungmin rubbed my shoulder.

I gave him a smile. We hug.

"Awe!!!!" All members making a harmony.

We getting shy all of a sudden. Hahha, these dudes... Couldnt even let me hug my Minnie longer.

Then, we continue eating.

Today is a very good day. I got my family back. I got my members back and what most important is, Seungmin.

I get my Minnie back.

I wrapped my arm around his waist making he startled and turns to me with smile.

"I miss this kind of day. I miss you.." I wishper. While clung onto him.

He just got blushing and lovingly punch me on my tummy. I pretend to feel the pain.

"Baby.. just stop with those cheesy things. I know and I miss you too but now lets eat." He wishper back.

"After this you guys can go to your room because I think Hyunjin couldnt control it anymore." Said Felix, teasing.

They just laughed. Seungmin pinched Felix and Felix shouted, "ouch!" Making them laugh louder.

I just blushed after hearing Felix saying that. Like, he is right though, Seungmin making me hard to stay sane.

"You always say something unholy, hyung." Scold I.n.

"Innie.. Felix became like that because he and Changbin are together." I said to get him back.

Once again our table being blown by a loud laugh.

"I'm not even say anything and yet you still want to pick it up with me, Hwang hyunjin!"

I just put my tongue hanging out. Wanting to tease him more. Ah, how I miss to annoyed Changbin hyung.

"Agree! They're both unholy." Said Han.

"Wait till midnight to see if you're holy or not." Said Lee Know while smirking, making Han blushing hard.

"Guys.. I think we're going too far now." Chan hyung tries to calm everyone up.

Guess, we will never stop laughing today. Because we all miss each other so much.

While I was busy looking at them lovingly arguing with each other, I could feel my hand was being held. Seungmin hold my hands under the table and smiled at me. I smiled back, looking deep into his eyes. He is too beautiful to this world.

In our own world now.

After breakfast, we all took a paid car to go to the amusement park. As planned.

*Third person's POV*

"Hyung! Lets ride that with me!" I.n excitedly drag Chan toward Ferris Wheels.

Chan just get so amazed with I.n's confident today. Unlike what happened yesterday, he got all sad just by looking at ferris wheel.

"Do yo hear that?" Seungmin glance at Hyunjin.

"What?" He looked so confused.

"Those scream. They're all probably rode the roller coaster." Seungmin getting all excited and did his little jumping.

"Nope. I'm not going." 

"Ferris wheel?" He just stare at Hyunjin who obviously not amused with the idea. As expected, he shook his head.

"Lets go! Please." Seungmin try to persuade Hyunjin who looked scared.

Hyunjin just shake his head. "Nonono! Please no!" He flinch.

"Nope. You're coming with me! Its not that scary, man!" Making a puppy eyes.

Because of no other option, Hyunjin finally being dragged by the overly excited Seungmin. Yep, he lost to those eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 234 13
"hi fellow kpop stan" they met on a simple discord server to be friends... or maybe more. text au / discord au started: 5/12/2022 (took some breaks...
108K 3.7K 42
Song Haneul have a sad story behind her happy face. She just transferred from New York to Korea because she had just found his brother, Song Chanho w...
5.9K 514 40
"What do you want?" "I want you to fall for me." ---------- School AU crossover (side couple story) of 'and then he called me love' Seungjin don't li...
334K 16.1K 11
A story in which- campus pure boy Kim Seungmin got to a dorm with campus crush, Hwang Hyunjin. By: Seungjined, 2019