Love Chromosomes

Por pinyacoluna

Masa journeyed to Japan to reunite with his twin brother, Mark, only to tragically meet his demise on the icy... Más

Author's Note
I. First and Last
II. Who Are You?
III. A Ghost
IV. Sleeping and Forgetting🔞
V. Decisions Written in Pencil
VI. Just Like a Pill
VII. You Alone is Enough🔞
VIII. Something Borrowed
IX. Who Is Mark?
X. What P Axel Knows
XI. Don't Call My Name🔞
XII. Truth Be Told
XIII. Playing with Kana
XIV. Mài!
XV. The What If's 🔞
XVI. Just Being Friendly
XVII. Jealousy and Way Much More
XVIII. An Ode To My Mother
XIX: Skeletons Out the Closet
XX: The Morning After
XXII: It Started Raining Guilt Outside
XXIII. The Rain Have To Stop
XXIV. Glitches
Special: Understanding the Girl
XXV. Two Kisses
XXVI. Not the Best Sorry
XXVII. Choices
XXVIII. Why Change?
XXIX: Call Me By My Name 🔞
Xxx. Bathtub Talks
XXXI. The Uncertain Future
XXXII. Marked
XXXIII. Possessive Husband and Wife
XXXIV. Twas the Last
XXXV. Deja Vu
XXXVI. That One Friend
XXXVII. Incognitos
XXXVIII. Under the Snow
XXXIX: Your Name
XL. What The Heart Truly Desires
XLI. For Love
XLII. Regrets and If Only's
XLIII: My Commiserations
XLIV. Not Letting You Go🔞
XLV. Parting Ways (End)
Special: Understanding Masa niisama (Part 1)
The Fallen Academy (New Work)
Special Chap: What Is Love?
What??
Before An Us
Promoting A New Work!

XXI: Painfully Painful

1K 73 11
Por pinyacoluna

Mark Masahiro

I locked my self inside my bathroom as soon as P Axel leave my room saying Pran and Jane would be coming back soon after getting more medical supplies for me. I don't know why they were so worried about me to the extent that they hooked an IV cannula in the left volar side of my wrist saying it would be easier to administer medicines through an IV line and would take effect faster as well as provide me hydration. I pulled out the line from my wrist when P Axel left because it was too much of a bother lifting the IV bottle around.

I admit the pain in my ass was still troubling me but not as much as how I am stressed out by looking at the toilet bowl in the bathroom and pondering as to how I will be doing my regular bowel sessions without screaming in agony. I leaned limply by the sink and just hope that Jane and Pran manage to get me some strong pain relievers.

I was a little relieved though that two of niisama's bestfriends were able to hear the whole truth about me last night.

When P Axel took me home from P Vee's place, he panicked because I was so pale and burning up with fever. He was supposed to send me to the hospital after seeing me bleeding from behind. But I begged him not to and insisted I'm fine. When he was not convinced with my I-am-fine even if I am not lies, I told him that I would call for help to my two medical student friends of mine instead.

But due to a very low level of consciosness I have when Jane and Pran arrived, it was P Axel who told them about everything instead. I remembered from my blurry memory hearing Jane crying upon hearing niisama's death. She even walked out of my room, unable to accept everything all at once as Pran went after her.

It was after an hour when the two of them returned with medical supplies for me. Pran immediately inserted an IV fluids in my vein and administered some pain relievers and antibiotics. Jane on the other hand was sobbing as she helped P Axel clean my body to my utmost embarrasment. I was not able to complain because I was too weak to even speak. My whole body throbs painfully and my fever was making me delirious. P Axel said I kept on repeating the words I'm sorry to Jane and Pran and sometimes mentioning P Vee's name in between my restless sleep.

When I wake up this morning, I found Jane sleeping with her face on her arms leaning against the side of my bed. I was crying like a baby as the guilt from what I had done to them washed over me.

The three of us talked again and I asked for their forgiveness for deceiving them and hiding niisama's death all this time. They told me they were hurt with all the lies I told them but they would try to understand me. After all, the happiness of friendship I shared with them this past few months was far from a lie.

What I am worrying about now in Kana. There has been multiple miscalls from him since last night. I believe his flight back to Japan would be later this afternoon. But since I was not able to communicate with him, I know that he would come barging in anytime soon. I can't let him see me in this pitiable situation. I don't know how he would react. He could kill P Vee if he knows what he did.

"Mark? Hey where is he? He's not in his bed! Mark!" I jump up from hearing Kana's booming voice as he barged inside my room.

"Mark! Are you there?" He was knocking at the door of my bathroom frantically.

"Uhm I'm here alright. What do you want?" I cleared my throat when the voice that came out was a little throaty.

"Damn it are you ok? What are you doing there? Open the door." I heard the door knob being turned as the person outside grew more anxious.

"Ofcourse I am ok. What do you think I am doing here besides taking a dump you moronic asshole." I forced out a laugh in order to lessen Kana's agitation.

"Uhmm Mark? Kana's with us." I almost slide down from leaning against the wall when I heard Jane's voice. So Kana knew already? Shit!

"Yes I know what that f*cking bastard Vee did already! Now open this god damn door Mark!" He yelled as he pound his fist on my poor door. I inhaled deep before turning the door knob and stepping outside.

Kana was just right outside standing beside Jane and Pran. He looked like he's about to get sick after he scanned his eyes from my head to toe.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" My mouth twitched into an awkward smile to my friend. Tears was welling up in his eyes as he stepped forward and gently wrapped me in his arms.

"F*ck! F*ck!" He cursed as his body trembled in so much anger. I rubbed his back with my hands trying to ease down his emotions.

"There, there Kana kun. I'm alright. See I'm still alive." I jokingly told him.

"I hate that bastard! I hate myself for only throwing him a punch in his face! I should have killed him."

"You what?" I pulled him away from me. He looked at me with his blazing eyes evident of how mad he was.

"I came to look for you at your university because ypu haven't been answering my calls ang messages since last night. That's when I came across with Jane and Pran here. They looked all suspicious when I asked them where you were. So I made them tell me everything." Kana talked faster in Thai while he assisted me back to my bed. His face darkened when he saw me winced as my butt touches the soft surface.

"Why did you pull out the IV fluids Mark? We're still gonna administer an antibiotic this afternoon." Pran scolded as he saw the detached IV line that hangs at the corner of my bed.

"Can you switch my meds into oral doc? I don't like being hooked in that tube for too long. It's as if I'm dying." I talked back.

"But the IV meds will work faster Mark!" Jane supported Pran.

"You know you guys are over reacting, don't you know that?" I received a deathly glare from the three of my friends after.

"Oh fine then! Will a heplock be ok? I don't need a whole line attached to me. A heplock will do." I offer my other hand to Jane. She gave me a small smile before preparing the thing she needed to re-insert a needle inside my veins.

"So tell me what happened after this two told you everything? Where did you meet P Vee? What did you do to him? Is he fine? Where is he now?" I asked Kana immediately after Jane had finished injecting some pain killers directly to the heplock. I'd like to know more about what happened between the two.

"Why do you sound more concern to him rather than to me or even to your own self huh Mark?" Kana sat up and walked away to the kitchen. He removed some icepacks from the fridge before returning to my side and dabbing it harshly on my bruised face.

"Kana. Tell me already." I begged him.

"No. You better rest more."

"I have enough rest already nah Kan."

"I hate it that you seem to care for that bastard even after he did all this to you."

"Ow! Easy Kana!" I cried out in pain as he pressed the cold packs to my face more strongly.

"Painful right? I'm just reminding you what he did. Should I shove this to your ass as well?" He said darkly, his thick brows furrowing.

"I'll tell you what happened Mark." Jane sat beside me and snatched the cold packs from Kana's hands. She gave my friend a warning look before she applied it gently in my swollen face.

"Thanks Jane."

"It was a total blood bath Mark!" Pran dragged a chair to sit beside Jane, opening a can of soda in his hands.

"Really Pran? Do you want me to drag you along with this Japanese guy outside the room?" Jane turned to his friend looking exasperated. Pran just shrugged his shoulder and sit comfortably in his chair.

Jane told me every bits of what happened between P Vee and the three of them at the parking lot of the faculty of Architecture. I grew worried about Kana when Jane told me P Vee had kicked him hard on his stomach. Was he that angry to become this violent?

After Jane finished retelling the story, I also began telling them about what happened the night before. I skipped the 1st part that involves the assault I went through because it was somehow too sensitive and I don't want to instill more hate to my friends.

"So who do you think send him those links and pictures Mark?" Pran asked. I was pondering about the same thing since this morning. Who could have send P Vee those evidence of my betrayal? The method of how he discovered everything was so untimely and somehow malicious on the part of the sender. What could be the motive of the one who sent him those links?

"I'm afraid I know that person." Kana spoke in a low tone but made the three of us looked at him anyway. Then a sudden realization came to me that made me gasped loudly, eyes wide at Kana who slowly nods his head affirming my suspicions.

"Don't tell me..."

"I'm sorry Mark. I think it was Saya."

"She did not!"

"It was kinda my fault Mark. I told her everything about you and Vee. She has never been the same after she learned all that. She kept on calling me every day and asking for more information about you two. I didn't expect it would get to the point that she would stalk Vee's social media just to send him those links." While Kana explains about Saya, I was closing my eyes contemplating about the trouble the person I used to love had cause me.

"She's mad Kan. She's grown mad!" I shouted my frustration to Kana's face who recoiled from feeling guilty.

"Saya just loves you so much Mark. You know that."

"Loves me? Funny how people around keeps telling me that they love me only to left me bleeding to death after they are done with me. I would not trust the word love again if that's the case." I spat back at him making him looks so sad.

"Mark, I'm sorry." He could only say.

"Don't be sorry Kan. On the first place it's all my fault anyway. The truth is going to come out one way or another. Saya just did the job for me." I laid back down on my bed starting to feel drowsy all of a sudden. The medication Jane gave me started to kick in.

"But it's not her call to tell P Vee the whole truth Mark. She just made everything worst." I heard Jane complained beside me. I guess I cannot let Saya meet her in the future. Jane was starting to dislike my ex girlfriend every minute.

"Hmmm... Happened. It already happened. End for me." I mumbled as sleepiness made me close my eyes finally.

I dreamt about that incident again years ago. It was way more disturbing than before because the adult P Vee had become part of those gang of people that abducted us. He leered down to me like some maniac and tried to ripped my clothes off with his talons. Weirdly enough he suddenly became some birdman who clawed down to me making me scream at the top of my lungs in fear.

"Hey Mark! Wake up!" I was sweating all over when I was pulled up from the bed by Kana.

"Ugh." I groaned as the pain in my lower body was back along with the pain at the back of my head. My hand unconsciously ran over the long scar that was mysteriously throbbing at the moment.

"Are you ok? You were moaning and trashing in your sleep." Kana asked me with concern in his voice.

"Yeah. Just some nightmare."

"Do you want some water?" Kana asked and I just nodded looking around my room. The sun setting down in my window tells me it was alreay dusk. Jane was lying in the sofa while Pran sat beside the nearest socket hooked playing games in his phone. Kana must have missed his flight already. I looked at the back of my friend who walked towards the kitchen to get me some water. I am glad I have this three in my life right now. I don't know what I may have done if this happened and I am all alone.

I searched for my smart phone and found it below my pillow. I was not able to look at it since this morning. There were missed calls from Kana and some other seniors who might called me regarding some activities in the campus. I also have a lot of messages from Line coming from different people who were mostly insignificant in my life right now. I opened the ones from P Axel though.

P Axel: How are you nong? I gut kick my stupid brother for you by the way.

I was able to laughed a little with P Axel's message.

Masahiro: I'm doing better P. Thanks again for the help. Btw, please don't kill your brother. I still love him you know.

Yes. I still so love P Vee after everything that he have done.

P Axel: Geez Mark! My brother was really stupid for letting go of someone like you.

Masahiro: Haha. Your beother loves my twin and not me P.

P Axel: Ain't that right? He doesn't know yet that you're that kid who took a blow for him back then. I can't tell him. I feel like I don't have that right to reveal something that important to him Nong. I'll leave it to you ok?

Masahiro: Well I don't think he would still wanted to see this face of mine P. Leave it be. It's all in the past anyway. He doesn't need to know that.

P Axel: But Mark. It's an important truth he needs to know.

Masahiro: Let me lie to him a bit more P. It will not change any of his hate for me anyway. Besides, he doesn't want to remember about that past. It will only trigger his ptsd.

P Axel: Up to you nong. But I think my stupid brother would have wanted to talk to you soon.

Masahiro: I doubt that P.

Then as if he knew he was being gossiped about, P Vee sent me a Line message. My heart was beating faster as I slowly pressed the notification from him.

Vee: Let's talk. Tomorrow at 4. The usual cafè near your place.

That's it. No endearments of any sort like he used to message me before. I feel the coldness of P Vee's treatment even in that three short sentences he sent me. I'd like to laugh at my self in expecting for more. Tomorrow, I would expect nothing but more hurtful words from the beautiful mouth of the person I love so much. I just hope that it would be the last.

Masahiro: Ok krab.

I replied.

💔

*In my perception, this would be a more realistic scene the morning after Vee did that horrible act in the first chapter of the original novel. Mark won't be able to walk around after that rough night. That is one of the reasons why I pushed on a rape scene here in this ff. Mark in the original novel did not even considered or recognized the vile act Vee did as rape. It was justified by telling that Mark is a man and he is strong enough to handle what happened to him and doesn't hold a grudge. Which is sad. Rape can happen to anyone regardless of the gender. And it can happen even if two people were already together or in a relationship.😞

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.3K 324 45
When Mongkut starts JAT University and meets Wolf, his entire world is about to change. Wolf has been groomed to take over his father's company since...
17.4K 1.4K 38
•On-Going• |YinWar's Story 📍Please read Stolen Sweetheart S1 to understand its storyline as this is its continuation. Their love shines in their hea...
9.8K 739 31
🔞mature warning🔞 Story picks up one month after the events of A Lost Cause This is a medium length format work as well. Around 3,000 words per part...
5.9K 441 20
"If only I hadn't fall in love..........." An unreported medical error caused Jeff's mother's sudden death....... 12 years later, the time for vegean...