Fate ¦| [KAIHUN]✓[COMPLETED]

By shxnwu

[SEHUN] ▶A single parent who raises his own son all by himself. Nothing is important more than his son and he... More

°PROLOGUE
°CHAPTER 1
°CHAPTER 2
°CHAPTER 3
°CHAPTER 4
°CHAPTER 5
°CHAPTER 6
°CHAPTER 7
°CHAPTER 8
°CHAPTER 9
°CHAPTER 10
°CHAPTER 11
°CHAPTER 12
°CHAPTER 13
°CHAPTER 14
°CHAPTER 15
°CHAPTER 16
°CHAPTER 17
°CHAPTER 18
°CHAPTER 19
°CHAPTER 20
°CHAPTER 21
°CHAPTER 22
°CHAPTER 23
°CHAPTER 24
°CHAPTER 25
°CHAPTER 26
°CHAPTER 27
°CHAPTER 28
°CHAPTER 29
°CHAPTER 30
°CHAPTER 31
°CHAPTER 32
°CHAPTER 33
°CHAPTER 34
°CHAPTER 35
°CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
°CHAPTER 39
°CHAPTER 40
°CHAPTER 41
°CHAPTER 43
°CHAPTER 44
°CHAPTER 45
°CHAPTER 46
°CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
SEQUEL FATE

°CHAPTER 42

527 40 28
By shxnwu

Author's POV

Kai slowly woke up from his deep sleep when the alarm from his cellphone rang.

He reached out for the phone and stopped it. His heavy eyes were slowly opened and the first thing he saw was the figure of Sehun sleeping.

Beautiful.

The scenery he had been dreaming of to get, was right now, the thing he would be seeing everyday from now on.

It had been a week after their marriage and everything was going so well.

There was nothing that matter the most than seeing Sehun, when he woke up everyday.

He took a few moments to stare at the perfect features in front of him. His hand moved to caress his cheeks.

"Sehun," he called out softly.

The latter whimpered in his sleep before continuing to sleep again. He was not ready to get up yet.

Kai chuckled lightly. He knew very well Sehun was tired.

Sehun got home from his work at midnight yesterday. It was chaotic at the moment in the office.

Kai curled up a smile. "You will be late," he said as he ran his hand through the younger's hair gently.

"Hm, five more minutes," he whined and pulled the blanket to cover his body.

Kai grinned and got up from the bed. He would be late if he didn't get ready now.

So he decided to give Sehun more times to sleep while he took times to get ready and prepare their breakfast.

He reached for his towel and got in the bathroom to take a shower. After minutes, he went out with a fresher look and put on his clothes.

[Pics cr to owner]

He turned and saw Sehun was still sleeping soundly on the bed. The latter was really tired.

Kai smiled fondly and sat on the bedside, looking at Sehun.

"Sehun, you will be late if you don't wake up now," he whispered, slowlr caressing his hair.

Sehun's eyes were finally opened. He flashed him a sleepy smile and forcefully got up from the bed.

He was not sure what possessed him at the moment but he slipped closer towards Kai and hugged him by encircling his arms around the latter's neck.

"Morning," he muffled while burying his face between the husband's neck. He loved this smell of him.

Kai was not expecting this at all but not like he would hate it. He chuckled as a response.

"If you are tired I can call Chanyeol Hyung to let you rest today," he mentioned while ruffling his hair.

Sehun shook his head in between of the hug.

"I have a meeting today so I need to go," he replied. "I just need to recharge," he said and continued to hug.

Kai curled up a smile. He didn't say anything further but only hugged his husband in silence.

They were in that position for a few seconds before Kai noticed the time.

"We will be late. Taeyong must be waiting," he softly said although he, himself was reluctant to let Sehun go.

Sehun nodded and stood up from the bed. "I will take shower now," he mentioned and lightly pecked a kiss on Kai's lips.

Before the latter could respond to the sudden kiss, Sehun was already running into the bathroom. Locking the door.

Kai was stunned for a few moments before the knock on the door startled him.

"Dad! Mom! Have you wake up?," Taeyong's voice was heard from outside of the room.

The elder responded with a loud yes before he walked towards the door. Smiling at the bathroom door.

Ah, Sehun would totally kill him with his cuteness.

Sehun was getting ready afterwards. He put on his work suit and grabbed his things along with his bag.

As he walked out of the room, he saw Kai and Taeyong were eating at the dining table. A smile curved on his face.

"Morning," he greeted them and pecked a kiss on Taeyong's forehead although the boy protested.

He took a place at the empty seat and began eating his own breakfast.

"Mom, I will go out with Mark after school today so you don't have to wait for me," Taeyong informed him while they were eating.

Sehun nodded. "Where will you guys  go?," he questioned.

"Kris Hyung asked us to join him. Can we please?," the boy pleaded with his hopeful eyes.

Sehun chuckled. He would totally agree. "I don't know, ask your Dad," he teased.

Taeyong huffed. "Dad will surely allow me to go. Right?," he turned to Kai this time.

Kai frowned as he looked at him. "Yeah, of course," he replied.

The boy exclaimed in excitement. "I will be back early. Don't worry," he said while smiling.

Sehun grinned. "Oh, my meeting will end up pretty late so you don't have to wait for me. You can go home first," he suddenly remembered.

Kai nodded although he wanted to protest. He would be left all by himself after school today.

"Then call me when you are done. I will come to fetch you," he stated.

Sehun replied with a nod. "Okay, I will," he smiled.

××

Kai released a heavy sigh when he heard the loud bell rang. He decided to sit at his place and finished up his works.

There was no reason for him to rush out today. Taeyong would be busy as well as Sehun.

"Kai, not going back yet?," Baekhyun questioned as he was starting to tidy up his table.

Kai shook his head. "I think I will stay to finish up these," he said and showed the piles of books on his table.

Baekhyun nodded. "I will get going now then. See you tomorrow," the elder patted his shoulder before leaving.

Kai continued to get his work done until he finally done with the last one.

He leaned against the chair he was sitting and glanced at his wrist watch. It was already near four.

So he stood up and grabbed all his belongings before making his way towards his car.

There was still not phone calls or texts from Sehun and Taeyong saying they were heading home.

He started the car and drove away to go home. Suddenly, he could feel his stomach let out a loud grumble.

He just remembered he haven't had anything's yet for his lunch. Thinking that he was too lazy to cook and Sehun would be back near this time, he decided to stop by at the restaurant.

Luckily it was not so crowded at this time so he had no problem to wait for his order.

"Hi."

He raised his head from his phone when he felt someone standing beside the table.

A frown was shown on his face. This woman was ready familiar to him.

"Yes?," he politely asked.

The lady plopped down at the seat in front of him without asking. "What are you doing all alone here?," he looked around.

Kai then remembered. This lady was the wife of the jerk, Sehun's ex-husband.

He frowned. "Er..eating? What else would people do here?," he responded nonchalantly.

As soon after that, his food arrived as he began eating. He ate as quick as he could so it would be faster for him to get away from this woman.

The lady huffed. "What I meant was...," she purposely placed her hands on the table.

"...what are you doing alone? Shouldn't you be with your husband?," she uttered.

How did this lady know about their marriage?

Kai internally cursed. "I was waiting for him to end his work," he replied and continued to eat.

He was hoping so bad for the woman to just leave him alone. He only wanted to enjoy his food in peace!

"Oh. How about I accompany you while he is working?," she rudely reached for Kai's hand.

But the latter pulled his hand away. Looking at the woman with a scowl on his face.

"No, thank you," he snapped. "How about you remember that you are someone else's wife as well," he said.

His appetite was lose at the moment. This woman ruined it.

"Come on. I know you want me too," she flashed him a flirty look which look sickening for Kai.

He snorted in anger and stood up from his seat, soamming the money on the table before walking out.

Leaving the woman behind him, calling out his name. There was no way he would be treating her.

The lady clinched her teeth in anger.

"I will definitely make you want me after this!"

--

Hello! Hope you like the chapter and leave your comments 🦋♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Titanium By V

Fanfiction

1.7K 45 1
Luhan is a troubled kid. He never really had friends, but the two tha made up his whole world. Xiumin and Sehun had been with Luhan ever since they w...
23.5K 1.2K 12
Description Jongin's worlds turns upside down when he is raped by another hormonal teenager during the new year party. But what really matters then i...
23.5K 1.6K 29
{This is not a sequel to 'Pretty Boy'} {Cover credits to the owner, I only changed it slightly} ------------------------------------- Everyone falls...
90.5K 4.1K 17
Description A young man by the name of Kim Jongin is struggling with financial problems, and had no choice but to freeload in a stranger's house. A v...