Captured By Her Eyes [โœ”]

By Birdy_talker

[๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™† #2 ๐™ค๐™› ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ] โ—โ—‹โ— โ—† ษช แดกแด€s ส™สŸษชษดแด…แด‡แด…. Bแด‡แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ แด€สŸ... More

ยป๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ & ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌยซ
ยป๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž & ๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 1ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 2ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 3ยซ
๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ท!
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 5ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 6ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 7ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 8ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 9ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 10ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 11ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 12ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 13ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 14ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 15ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 16ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 17ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 18ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 19ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 20ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 21ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 22ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 23ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 24ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 25ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 26ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 27ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ -28ยซ
ยป ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 29 ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 30ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 31ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 32ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 33ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 34ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 35ยซ
ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 36ยซ
ยป ๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’† ยซ

ยป๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - 4ยซ

2.8K 208 288
By Birdy_talker

“Won't you introduce me?”

●○●

A week later

It's been one week since their marriage. Azeen was staying in Reeha's room whereas Fawad was in his room. This whole week they barely saw each other, let alone talk. Fawad successfully avoided her whereas Azeen also didn't attempt to talk with him after their last encounter.

But Azeen did try to initiate a talk with Mrs. Ahmed but failed to gain Mrs. Ahmed's attention. It was not that Mrs. Ahmed mistreated her or hated her, it's just that she was still angry at both Fawad and Azeen for getting married in the family's absence. Another reason for her behavior was that she didn't completely believe Fawad's story. There was definitely a loophole which she was still trying to figure out.  

On the other hand, Mr. Ahmed and Azeen bonded well together. How Mr. Ahmed bonded with Azeen in such a short span of time was still a mystery to everyone including Mrs. Ahmed. 

 ●○●

"

I feel like running away from everything, everyone."
Fawad sighed while wearing his watch.

Today was the reception day. Fawad was getting ready for it. The whole Ahmed house was decorated beautifully. The boys with the groom were supposed to go into the reception hall first. 

Hearing no reply, Fawad looked at his behind only to see Ayyan playing in his mobile ignoring Fawad. Picking up the comb from the dressing table, he threw it, making the comb hit Ayyan's hand.

"Ouch!"
Massaging his hand, Ayyan scowled at him.
"What?"

"What 'what'? Did you even hear what I said just now?"
Fawad glared at him.

"I'm not deaf. I heard you the first time. You want to run away. That's what you are repeating for the last 10 minutes like a parrot."
Ayyan said, still massaging his hand.

"Then instead of deliberately ignoring me, give me a solution."

"What solution should I give you? Even if you run away, it won't change the fact that you are married to Azeen bhabi."
Ayyan stated.

"Then what should I do?"
Fawad signed for the second time before sitting beside Ayyan.

"Now you should get ready to go into the reception hall…"

Fawad passed him a bored look. Ignoring him, Ayyan continued.
"…then at night after the reception, with a calm mind sit with bhabi and talk with her. Ask her the things you want to know."

Fawad scoffed.
"I bet she'll lie again. I'm telling you she is a certified liar."

"That's what you think. I'm sure Azeen bhabi had her reasons for lying. Instead of assuming, give her a chance to explain herself. Ok?"

Thinking for a while, Fawad nodded.
"Ok."

"Good boy."
Ayyan patted Fawad's head mockingly, making Fawad glare at him.

Just then a knock was heard.

Mr. and Mrs. Ahmed entered the room.

Fawad stood up not expecting them to be here. At least not expecting his mother to come into his room after successfully ignoring him last week.

Excusing himself, Ayyan went out of the room giving them space.

"Ma Sha Allah! Someone is looking dashing."
Mr. Ahmed went forward and hugged his son.

"After all, whose son am I?"
Fawad said smugly before hugging back his father.

"I'm glad that you, at last, got married. To be honest, I was starting to believe you were going to stay unmarried for the rest of your life."
Mr. Ahmed joked, making Mrs. Ahmed lightly smack his back.

"Papaaa!"
Fawad whined, making him chuckle.

"On a serious note, it's good to see you getting settled. I'm grateful that you are ready to fulfill the role of a husband. . I'm glad that you chose a girl like Azeen for yourself whom I gladly accept as my daughter."

Bending towards Fawad's ear, Mr. Ahmed whispered,
"I know your Mumma is angry with both of you, but give her some time, she'll be fine. Have faith in your love and Allah."

Fawad faked a smile. He felt terrible for lying. He wanted to tell them everything then and there but on the back of his mind, he was afraid. Afraid of Azeen's father. That man was dangerous. 

Fawad still remembers what Mr. Quraish said after their wedding. 
'If my daughter faces any kind of trouble in your house, then I swear I won't think twice before ruining your family.'

"…wad!"
Fawad was brought back to the present when he felt someone shaking him.

"Huh?"

"Where are you zoning out?"
Mr. Ahmed asked.

Before Fawad could reply, someone called Mr. Ahmed.

"Come down quickly."
Last time, patting his shoulder, Mr. Ahmed went outside to receive the call.

Mrs. Ahmed, who was standing all this time on the side listening to the father-son talk, came forward.

"I had a lot of dreams regarding your marriage."
Mrs. Ahmed started, straightening her son's collar.
"I even wrote a speech for your wedding."

Fawad smiled a little.

"However, as the marriage is already done, there's no need for that speech. But there are few things I would like you to say. Hope you'll remember them forever."

Fawad nodded as Mrs. Ahmed continued.

"Always respect your wife."

Fawad's smile ceased.

"That girl left everything… her family, her parents, her house… everything behind for you. Just because she trusts you. The only thing you can do for her is to respect and make her feel secure. Never make her regret her choice of choosing you over her family."

Fawad looks on as his mother continues.

"You know, of everyone in the world, I care most about what your papa thinks of me, so a carelessly spoken sentence from his mouth hurts me far more than a thoughtless word from someone else. Conversely, a simple word of encouragement from him has a huge impact too. What I'm trying to say is, your words can shift the entire trajectory of your wife’s day.

Always remember a happy marriage is about three things: memories of togetherness, the forgiveness of mistakes and never giving up on each other no matter what happens.

I know I am not a perfect mother…"

Fawad shook his head disagreeing with his mother but however, let her continue.

"… but I hope that I have taught you how to be the kind of man who will make an amazing husband. You have an incredible real-life example in your papa and I know, your wife, Azeen is one blessed woman. Just promise me you will prove me right by becoming an amazing husband.
Forwarding her hand, Mrs. Ahmed spoke.

"I promise."
Fawad held her hand.

"Good."

"So am I forgiven?"
Fawad asked hopefully.

"No. Don't think that I have forgiven you or your wife. Nope, I haven't forgiven or forgotten anything. Not so easily. Both you and your wife will have to work hard to gain my forgiveness."
Mrs. Ahmed said sternly, making Fawad smile. 

"I'll work hard to gain your forgiveness. I promise."
Saying he hugged his mother.

"Enough of talking. Now go down. Everyone is waiting. My charming prince."
Lightly patting his back, Mrs. Ahmed kissed his forehead affectionately and then went out of the room leaving a grinning Fawad behind.

●○●

"Bhaiya, can you please at least put your hand on bhabi's shoulder?"
Ayyan asked tiredly.

For the last 15 minutes, he was trying to click the bride and groom's romantic picture but the picture was anything but romantic. They were simply standing side by side like two strangers who came to attend someone else's wedding for free food. 

After much insisting Fawad put his hand on Azeen's shoulder. 

"Turn a bit on that side. Yes a bit to that si… no, this way. Ok good. Now turn your head to the right. No, this way. Good. Now to the left. Left. A bit to the right. A little. Stop! Perfect. Easy, easy. Smile a little. Smile."
Ayyan instructed as he clicked pictures of the newlyweds.

Once Ayyan took the snap Fawad immediately removed his hand much to everyone's annoyance.

"Stop standing as if she is someone else's bride. Put your hand like this."
Being frustrated, at last, Reeha held her brother's hand and kept it on Azeen's waist.

Fawad instantly removed his hand making Reeha glare at him.

"Why are you being shy now? Where was your shyness when you got married eloping?" 
Again holding Fawad's hand with force, Reeha kept it on Azeen's waist. 

"I'm gonna chop your hand off if you remove your hand one more time."
Gritting her teeth, Reeha threatened her brother. 

"Perfect! Now, bhabi, turn a bit on bhaiya's side. Yes a bit to that si… no, this way. Ok good. Now put your head on his shoulder. Perfect. Well now smile."
Ayyan instructed Azeen who happily abided by it. 

"Bhaiya, stop making that poker face. Smile a little after all, it's your reception. Smile!"
Fawad glared at Ayyan, which was ignored as usual. Nevertheless, he smiled a little.

Azeen looked at Fawad lovingly whereas Fawad looked ahead.

"Bhaiya, look at bhabi."

"Click like that or stop clicking."
Fawad mumbled. 

Azeen was looking too beautiful to ignore. And her eyes… they could bewitch anyone including her husband. Only Fawad knows how he ignored looking at her captivating eyes.

Azeen was wearing 4 inches pencil heels. It was now killing her. Only she knows how she managed to stand and pose on that suicide heels. Somehow she wanted to end this photo shoot but it seems like her so-called husband was adamant to not end this photo session.

Seeing no other way, gritting her teeth, she whispered in his ears.
"For Allah's sake can we just click the damn picture? My heels are killing m…"

Accidentally her lips touch his earlobe making her eyes widen.

"I-I am s-sorry. It was an ac-acci…"
Azeen shuttered fearing Fawad's anger. 

"Wait. Are you… are you blushing?"
Looking at Fawad's now slight pink ears, she asked, fighting a grin off her lips.

"NO!"
Fawad semi-yelled horrified at getting caught.

"But your ears and face are telling another story."
Azeen teased.

"Shut up. Just pose."
Fawad tried to act stern but failed miserably.

"You're so cute."
If possible Fawad blushed more furiously.

Just then they heard Ayyan's voice. 

"Perfect. Keep standing like that."
Saying Ayyan instantly clicked the picture.

In the picture, Fawad was looking at Azeen with wide eyes blushing whereas Azeen was looking at him grinning with a mischievous look on her eyes. 

Indeed the picture was perfect. Just the roles were reversed.

●○●

After standing for straight three hours, at last, Azeen was about to sit when Fawad's aunts came on the stage to meet her. Mrs. Ahmed was also with them.

After exchanging greeting and congratulations one of them asked,
"I didn't see anyone from your family. Didn't they come here?"

Instantly Azeen's smile disappeared from her face.

"Um… They…"

Seeing her discomfort, Mrs. Ahmed answered,
"Her father had urgent work so he already apologized for not coming. Come with me. I'll introduce you to her relatives."
Saying Mrs. Ahmed took them away.

Azeen looked around the hall. A lot of people attended their reception. Most of them were from Fawad's side. Only a few were Azeen's relatives. That too distant relative. None of her family came.

Mr. Ahmed called her father. Surprisingly, her father didn't behave rudely with Mr. Ahmed but he refused to attend the reception saying he'll have to go out of the country for work. But Azeen knows he was lying. He has never been a part of her life. She knew he won't come but still, it hurts knowing his work was more important than her. Like always.

A lone tear fell from her eyes which she immediately wiped off before anyone could notice. 

●○●

Fawad was talking with his colleagues when his eyes fell on Azeen who was talking with a few of his relatives. Although she tried to hide, the discomfort of standing on those killer heels was clearly evident on her face.

Seeing Reeha passing through the hall, he called her.
"Ree!"

"Yes, bhaiya?"

"Listen!"
Fawad instructed her something in a hushed tone, making her look at him teasingly. The look which he deliberately ignored.

After making a few teasing remarks, Reeha nodded at her brother and then went away whereas Fawad got busy chatting with his colleagues.

●○●

"Bhabi!"
Azeen looked at Reeha.

"Here. Wear it."
Reeha passed a flat slipper to Azeen.

"Thank you so much, Reeha. The heels were killing me. See even my legs were almost numb. You are such a lifesaver."
Azeen beamed while changing the shoes.

"You should thank your husband instead of me."
Reeha said smiling.

"Fawad?"

"Hmm. He told me to give you flat shoes. Seems like my brother can't see his lovely wife in pain. I never knew he could be that sweet. Ayyan should learn from him."
Reeha teased.

Just then Mrs. Ahmed called Reeha. Excusing herself, Reeha went to her mother. 

A few minutes later Fawad came and stood beside Azeen on the stage.

Feeling a gaze he looked at his left only to see Azeen grinning like a fool looking at him.

"What?"

"Thanks. Reeha told me it was you who told her to give me the flats. I almost felt like a paralyzed person standing on those heels."

"No need to thank me. I would have done the same thing if it was someone else in your place."

"But still than-"
Before Azeen could complete, a voice was heard.

"Assalamualaikum!"
Hearing the familiar voice, her head snapped in the direction of the owner of the voice.

"Waalaikumussalam!"
Fawad greeted the unknown man.

"Congratulations!"
The man extended his hand.

"Thank you. Sorry, but you are?"
Confusedly Fawad asked while shaking his hand with the man in the black shirt.

"Zee, won't you introduce me?"
The handsome man who looked like he was in his late 20s spoke, making Fawad look at Azeen.

Azeen eagerly nodded with a small smile. Her eyes were glistening with tears that were ready to fall. It was evident that she was beyond happy at the unexpected visit of the young man. 

"Fawad, meet him. My cousin and best friend, Imraan."

●○●

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. 

I know the chapter wasn't that great but I tried my best. Honestly, I'm not feeling like writing these days. 😞

However, do vote, comment and share. Each of your votes and comments means a lot.

As usual, thank you for reading. 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 32.5K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
4.4K 253 10
It Can Trigger You!โš ๏ธ As you can see it's a sumaan ff. So if you don't like it then ignore. If you like it, WELCOME! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ This is probably gonna be my...
320K 23K 29
โYou can give yourself a second chance too.โž x After being shattered, Falak Kulkarni expects no light. Walking in seemingly endless darkness, she tri...
734K 22.3K 40
โ€ข BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES โ€ข โ€ข COMPLETED โ€ข โ€ข STANDALONE โ€ข ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...