Phantom Freaks

By orangecobra13

Danny Fenton, he was just 14, when his parents bui- oh heck, you all know who he is. This is a Danny Phantom... More

I'm Back
1. Prologue
2. The Incoming Terror
3. Reunion
4. Here to Help
5. Prisoner
6. Horror
8. The Road
9. Alone
10. A Forgotten Birth
11. A Recognized Death
12. Anger
13. Hope
14. Wanted Angry
15. Way Back Home

7. Relief

535 11 1
By orangecobra13

Couldn't find a good photo.

By this point in the story, it is 2 days before Danny's birthday, it had been almost a full human day in the ghost zone, it was early in the morning in the human world.. About 3 am, only the mysterious trio, Jazz, and Ember knew that.

Just a reminder of the timeline as I haven't been really good about it.

Enjoy.
_______________

Everyone went to check on the two kids unconscious on the floor.

It was about 30 minutes before someone woke up.

Sam was the first to wake up.

"Uggh, what happened... uhhhh, oh, Walker." Sam groaned. "DANNY!!" she said jolting up. "He's passed out, but seems to be fine. He's breathing very slowly though." Tucker said. This was normal, but again, nobody else besides them as well as Jazz and Ember knew that.

"He needs medical attention im-" Maddie started.

"I've mainly recovered, let me help." Ember said. Everyone started chanting again, as Danny started to heal at a rapid pace.

'This isn't normal, he's never healed this quickly, not even with more energy.' Ember thought to herself.

About a minute later, the last of the two teenagers made a noise.
"Ugghh, anyone got some water?" Danny said groggly as he woke up.

Jazz handed him a bottle of water, and Danny drained it instantaneously. "Gaaah, that hits the spot." Danny said smiling, before he took note of the situation around him.

There were some people scared, some people trying to help, others were worried, but pretty much almost everyone looked confused.

"Hey brother, what happened?" Ember asked. Danny looked up to the ghost to see her looking in fear. "Ummm, uhhhhhh..." Danny pondered how he could explain what he had done.

"Yeah Fenton, what happened?" Dash asked giving Danny the stink eye, yet even he was afraid of what happened.

"Umm, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." he thought about what Clockwork might say. "In due time, the truth will reveal itself." Danny said followed by some groans from others at the cheesy response.

Danny knew that he had lost it, but that wasn't what he cared about at that moment, all he cared about was - "Sam, is she okay?" Danny worryingly asked Jazz.

"She is fine, the only one of you three not to be injured badly." Jazz responded.

"Three, what do yo-" Danny started before he saw it, a horribly wounded white ghost, covered in ecto blood.

'Dear god, my obsession got the best of me, but it went against everything I stand for.' Danny thought to himself, as he started to panic.

He was in his own world of thoughts, panicking.

People tried to calm him, not even his sisters could do it.

It was so bad, even to the point where someone went to get Sam, as she slowly walked over to Danny.

She called to him, "Danny, it is okay, calm down. Danny, Danny, DANNY!!!"

________________

Meanwhile in Danny's Head

DANNY POV

What have I done, I-I can't of killed him.

No, no, I, no, please god no.

I couldn't have. I wouldn't have.

But, h-he had Sam, what was I to do?

Di- did I do the right thing?

Am I truly a monster.

No, no, no, NO, NO, NOOOOOOO

"DANNY!!!!"

"Gaaaaaaaaaaahh!!"

_____________

Third Person POV, back out of Danny's head.

"Gaaaaaaaahhh!!" Danny bolted up making everyone around flinch. He was still breathing heavily. "It's okay Danny, it's okay." Sam said hugging Danny, bring him to her chest to hold him.

"It's okay, I am here, I am okay." Sam continued.

"But, Wa-Walker.... is he-" Danny whispered.

"He is still alive, or well, still alive for a ghost. He will survive." Ember whispered to him.

Danny visibly relaxed, and hugged Sam back. And to everyone's surprise, Danny started to cry. "What are you crying for Dork?" Dash said, before being shushed and elbowed by Jazz.

"He had a panic attack, he must've forgotten his medicine." Sam said.

"Danny doesn't have panic attacks, he doesn't have a panic disorder. You are just cr-" Maddie started, clearly not getting it through that she did not know her kids.

"YES HE DOES MADDIE!!! BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW, YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT US!!!" Jazz yelled. Everyone was silent. Jazz had just yelled at her parents.

"Maddie." everyone turned to see a composed Danny Fenton, emotionless again. 'God, it's freaky how he can turn his emotions off.' Star thought.

"Maddie," he continued, "you haven't even noticed that I haven't been living at home for the past month, you never have." Everyone looked in shock. "Jack at least called me once to ask how I was at school."

"Mrs. and Mr. Fenton, is this true?" Mr. Lancer asked. "It can't be, thats is imp-" Maddie started to say.

"Maddie, it's true. Two days ago, I walked into my room and had to get dust off of my bed. I haven't slept there in weeks." Danny said with a cold dead stare.

"This is preposterous, I wou-" Maddie tried to start again.

"The very second I turn 18, I am legally moving out of your house." Danny said, now with a commanding voice.

"And why would I al-" Maddie really couldn't get anything through.

"I would be a legal adult, allowed to make my own decisions, and it wouldn't change your daily routine at all. When was the last time you said hello to me besides yesterday morning before this trip?" Danny said.

Everyone looked to Maddie, she had no words.

"No, silence, that's what I expected. Now let's get out of here." Danny said standing up and walking out.

"Now where do you think you're goi-" Maddie started before again Danny interjected.

"As Walker said, I've been here before, I staged and led a prison break. I know how to get us out." Danny said.

"There is no way I can allow a student of my to lead or join a prison break." Mr. Lancer said. Before anyone could even protest, an unknown voice came into the picture.

"That won't be necessary, help is already on the way."

A ghost came in, a guard. Danny got into battle stance but the ghost quickly shook his head. "No, no, I am not really a guard, I was sent to be one by Clockwork and Pandora." The ghost said.

"Pandora, as in, Pandora's box?" Mr. Lancer said.

"Why, yes, and anyways, are you alright Lord Ph-" the ghost started before a look from Danny made him rephrase himself. "-enton?"

"Lord Fenton? What the he-" Dash started to say before the ghost cut him off.

"My name is Charles, and I am here to help in an emergency such as this. I am intstructed to release you from this prison." The ghost said.

"Now why would we trust a ghost for anything?" Maddie said.

"Holy crap Maddie, you do realize that so far, Ember, someone you tried to shoot, has healed me 3 times, and not once attacked us." Danny said, clearly annoyed.

"He has a point sweetie." Jack said.

"Don't side with the ghosts. For all we know, this Ember was the one that alerted that Walker." Maddie said, doing anything to deny her previous research.

"Um, if I may interject, it was actually the presence of Lo-" Charles started before Danny looked at him again with a deadly stare.

"Did you say something, uhh, Charles?" Kwan said.

"Um, that Ember did not alert the ghosts, no, the specter speeder did." Charles said quickly.

"How, what would alert him?" Lester asked.

"Maybe my beauty attracted him." Paulina said. Nobody paid attention.

"Walker had a sort of tracker on it, whenever it entered the ghost zone, he was alerted." Charles continued.

This wasn't entirely false either, Walker did have a tracker on the speeder, at one point, but Danny had destroyed it a while ago, not that it mattered, Danny no longer needed it to travel in the ghost zone.

"That's impossible I have never taken it into the ghost zone, let alone meet this Walker." Maddie said in anger.

"Ummmm..." Charles didn't know what to say, if he spoke badly, the King might kill him.

"Hello Maddie, I have been in here. I led a prison break from Walker's prison, how do you think I got home?" Danny said.

"So you took the speeder into the ghost zone?" Maddie asked.

(A/N: You know that the mysterious trio did when they went to rescue Danny.)

"Wellll, um, ye-" Danny started before Jack said, "So you know how to drive the specter speeder?"

"Honey, that isn't what's important right n-" Maddie said before Paulina interrupted. This isn't really Maddie's day.

"Oh my god, I just wanna get out of here."

"For once, I agree with her." Tucker said. "Charles, please show us the way." Danny quickly said.

"But of course."

As they got to the door, Charles cut the power, making it easy for the class to escape while the security and cameras were off. They quickly got to the edge, where Danny had inside asked Charles to distract the class when they got there.

Charles knew what Danny needed, he needed to make a road for the humans to walk on. He quickly turned on a loud sound. It meant lunch time for the prisoners, but the class thought it was an alarm, as they looked to the prison, Sam and Tucker stood behind Danny to block any lookers.

Danny quickly expelled some energy to make a path before anyone looked back. "What the hell was that!" Valerie exclaimed. Charles reappeared and replied. "That just means it's lunch time, speaking of which, I brought you all some human food." It was some beef jerky, and for the vegetarians, he brought carrots.

(A/N: Sam had given up on her more extreme version of vegetarian and became a normal vegetarian, making it easier for everyone.)

They started down the road, nobody questioning that it was even there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 79 18
Yes, it's Pitch Pearl, but this AU is mine, so yeah. Warning- Mentions of suicide, abuse, neglect, and death. So, don't like, don't read! Anyway, ont...
3.9K 35 17
This follows the Disasteroid but Danny didn't reveal his secret so did Vlad and he kind of changed but he's still a FRUITLOOP.To be honest I think th...
12.1K 600 17
One day while down in the lab Clockwork and some Observants come out of the Ghost Portal telling Danny he is the new King of the Ghost Zone (but curr...
23.5K 610 21
Meet Rose Williams, your average 14 year old girl. Fighting ghosts or capturing the Box Ghost into the Fenton Thermos was almost a daily schedule for...