Why Did You Do It?

By cheesehead

Jared Shay and Angela Nicolson were the best of friends when they were younger. Their parents were best frien... More

Why Did You Do It?
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 2 (PICTURE OF ANGIE)
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 3 (PICTURE OF JARED)
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 4 (PICTURE OF ALLIE)
READERS MUST READ THIS. PLEASE?
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 5
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 6 (PICTURE OF KATE)
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 7
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 8 (PICTURE OF IZZY)
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 9
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 10
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 11
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 13
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 14
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 15
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 16
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 17
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 18
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 19
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 20
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 21
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 22
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 23
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 24
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 25
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 26
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 27

Why Did You Do It? Ch. 12

93K 1.2K 173
By cheesehead

Hey Lovies X)

Here's the newest chapter of "Why Did You Do It?" Let me know what you think.....vote....comment!

ahahaha i dnt rele have anything else to sayy.....? jst hope you enjoy the chapter!!

    Thank gooodness none of you hate me from the last chapter!

LOVE YOU ALL!

Cheesehead<333

PS. THIS IS NOT EDITED.....DIDNT HAV TIME!<333

PSS. thanks to the above for the awesome cover to right!!!! Pic of Ethan will be wen the party happens X)

Chapter Twelve

          Before the viewing, Angie got dressed slowly. She pulled on a long black dress that flowed around her waist, and held tightly to her waist and breasts. She washed her hair, and let it curl around her shoulders, pulling some of her hair back so he face was able to be seen.

          Angie liked this outfit way better than the one she was going to wear tomorrow. Izzy thought it was best to wear the dress to the viewing rather than the funeral. So Angie listened to her older sister, because she looked up to her, and craved her opinion.

          They all met at the front door. Everyone except for Jared. "I'll meet you there," He mumbled. He tried hard not to look at Angie, but he slipped up, and gave her a quick glance. She looked stunning in her black dress, and he had to look away quickly. Angie saw it though.

          "Alright," Maya sighed.

          "He better come," Allie growled.

          They took two cars. Maya, Kate, and Allie were in one car, while Izzy and Angie drove in Izzy's car. They drove to the church to find the priest waiting for them. He gave a small apologetic smile, and showed them into the church.

          When people started arriving, Angie realized that she knew everyone. Jared had introduced her to everyone in the town when they were able to wander around by themselves. Everyone seemed to know her too, because they decided to come up to her and not her sister.

          "Oh Angela," Ellie, who ran the flower store, gushed. She held Angie's hands tightly into hers, and looked at her straight in the face. "You are gorgeous," She whispered, "Why don't you come here more often? All the boys will be falling all over you."

          Angie blushed and shook her head.

          She had to get away from the crowd. She nodded towards everyone, and then left the church. Maya saw that she had to leave, so there would be no hard feelings.

          Angie just couldn't take the crying, and all of the people gushing over her. Worst of all, she couldn't see the sight of Robert. He died of a heart attack, but it was still painful to see him like that.

          She walked down the sidewalk, and felt that she was being followed. She slowly turned around, and saw a boy about her age following her. It was a tall boy with shaggy dirty blonde hair. He had two tattoos- one on his neck, and one on his wrist. "Hey," He smiled, "Can I talk with you for a second?"

          Angie stopped, and he caught up with her. "Do I know you?" She asked. The boy was just studying her though. He smiled at her, and couldn't help but continue to look at her. He smiled brightly at her, and she pulled her eyebrows together.

          "I found her," He muttered.

          "I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong girl," Angie said, shaking her head. She turned to leave, but the boy grabbed her wrist. She looked up at him, and yanked her wrist out of his.

          "Sorry, sorry," He apologized.

          "How do I know you?" Angie sneered.

          "My name is Ethan. There's no need for a last name," He told her, "I'm one of Jared's buds."

          Angie clucked her tongue, and crossed her arms over her chest. Figures Jared would set her up with some creep. "So?" She pressed.

          "So I was there when he drew that mural," Ethan continued, "And you are one pretty lady. I just had to meet you. I wanted to make sure you weren't taken by Jared."
          "I am not taken by Jared," She snapped.

          "Good," Ethan smiled, "Would you like to go to a party with me tomorrow night?"

          "Do you even know my name?" Angie asked.

          "I will once you tell me," He laughed.

          Angie turned around, and started to walk away. "Hey, hey, hey," He called running in front of her, "Little feisty one aren't you? Is that why Jared likes you so much?"

          "Jared doesn't like me," Angie spat, "And I don't like him."

          "See, that's where you're wrong," He told her, "Jared only draws what he likes. For him to draw your face that big, and that bright- that must mean a lot coming from Jared."

          Angie rolled her eyes, and continued to walk.

          "You see," Ethan continued, "That's why I need to have you before any other guy can. Soon once you're recognized, everyone will want to go out with you! I've got a head start, why not take it?"

          "To have me?" Angie asked.

          "You know what I mean," He smiled.

          Angie rolled her eyes, and tried to step around Ethan. He kept stepping in front of her though. "Come on," He insisted, "Please come to the party with me."

          There was a loud roar, and Ethan and Angie both looked back. It was Jared arriving on his motorcycle. He slowly got off, and then he noticed Ethan and Angie. His glare was cold, but that didn't stop him from striding over to them. He hands were bawled into fists, and his face was rough, which made Ethan laugh.

          When he was in earshot, and Angie smiled, and said, "Sure I'll go with you! My name's Angie Nicolson." Ethan smiled brightly, and then looked over at Jared. Jared was fuming, and one could feel the rage coming off of him before he said anything.

          "You'll go where with him?" Jared demanded.

          "She's coming to the party with me," Ethan cheered, and then lifted his hand up to high five Jared. Jared didn't high five him back though.

          "She's leaving after the funeral," Jared growled.

          "Maybe I'll stay longer," Angie said, standing close to Ethan. They both saw the move, and gave her two different reactions. Ethan couldn't believe this was happening, and Jared's face got a little red. "I'm sure Maya, Kate, and Allie would love that," Angie continued, "And I'm sure Izzy won't want to stay, but I'll be fine on my own."

          "Yeah!" Ethan cried.

          "You're not wanted here," Jared growled, which made Angie wince.

          "Maybe not by you," Ethan laughed, putting his arm around her. Jared pressed his lips tightly together, and Angie just smirked at him.

          "So when's the party?" Angie asked, looking slowly from Jared to Ethan. Ethan smiled brightly, and pulled her closer to his smelly chest.

          "I'll pick you up," He whispered in her ear, "I know where you live."

          Angie giggled, "Oh you do, do you?"

          "You live near Jared right?" Ethan asked.

          "With," Jared murmured in a small voice.

          "What dude?" Ethan asked.

          "With," Angie said, "I live with him. Our Mother's are very close."

          "Did you actually hear what he said," Ethan laughed.

          "Yeah, she's got bionic ears," Jared told him, "She would always catch me when I was trashing her under my breath when we were little."

          "Which would get him in even more trouble," Angie laughed.

          "And how did you punish him?" Ethan asked.

          "Make him beg for forgiveness," Angie purred, and Ethan laughed.

          "Come on, let's get back to the viewing," Jared mumbled, and then walked towards the church. Angie pulled away from Ethan, and he gave her a small wave.

          "You don't have to run my life," Angie growled as she walked past Jared.

          "You don't want to mess with him," He told her, "I'm being honest."

          "Well you don't have to worry about me, and I won't worry about you," She snapped, and walked in front of him into the church. She stuck close to Kate, but felt Jared's angry gaze at her back.

          She tried hard to ignore him, but it was hard. Kate kept whispering in her ear that Jared was staring at her, but Angie was just sick of dealing with Jared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 6.6K 30
Angie Jones is poor. And not the cute "I wish I could afford Prada" poor, but rather the "a notebook or a sandwich?" kind. But she has a plan. She'll...
77.3K 1.7K 34
(Sequel to "The Stepbrother") THIS STORY IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING! WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger warnings such as sexual har...
5.4K 1.1K 31
*3rd Place Winner-The Writer's Award 2021* "I see bright flashing lights. Emergency lights. I'm on the pavement. It's raining. I hear voices of EMTs...
17.9K 806 28
When her paranoid, violent ex-husband gains custody of their eleven year old daughter Shelby, Lanie McCarty knows she has no choice but to rescue her...