Unwanted Soulmate || Jungkook...

By btsxxyn

"I reject you Jeon Jungkook as my soulmate." A soulmate can never be rejected especially in a society where y... More

Intro
The String
New Classmate
Society Norms
A little more
Don't let it get to you
You do a lot
Our Kiss
The sister
The words
Three strings
Im sorry(Non related)
HER
Pressure
Eye Contact
Missing
Where is Jungkook?
Don't let go

Tingling feeling

58 2 0
By btsxxyn

You know when they say that you feel like your heart skips a beat when your soulmate walks into the room.

Well no. The moment my soulmate walks into the room I want to facepalm myself in the face. How is this greek god before me my soulmate and even less at that in love with me? Even worse how do I get towards him to give him the notes for class when a herd of females and males surround him.

"Alright, ladies break it up break it up let the boy breathe," I say in a stern tone having maybe a few glazing stares at me. It's moments like these I wish we could just be alone I miss talking to a friend. Ally went away for the week to visit her mom upstate. 

"Jungkook let's go we have to go to the art room."

I don't turn back but I heard his shoes right behind me. Am I walking too fast? I don't want to turn around my heart is feeling different. What is this tingling sensation?

Forget that. I have other things to worry about. Mom didn't figure out that my sister snuck into my room last night but now I can't keep her there for too long especially since I live in a small apartment. 

"Hey. Wait up. Y/n hold on."

I hear my voice and stop in my steps and turn around only to see a Jungkook trying to catch up to me. 

"Oh...I'm sorry I didn't notice you were so far behind."

"Nah it's okay it was just that I kept getting stopped every few steps." I see him look around and sighed looking down, "Look I didn't want to say anything during class but something seems off. Are you okay?"

I look at him. His dark brown eyes staring right at mine, he placed his hair to the side today, and somehow it made him look more mature. I can't even look him directly in the eyes because my heart skips a beat. Is this the effect of the string? It has to be there is no other reason.

"Jungkook. I need to ask you a favor. It's a favor I can't have anyone knowing."

He nods and signals as if he were to keep his mouth sealed.

"I need you to please keep my sister in your house." 

"What?" 

"My sister snuck through my window last night and she hasn't told me who she's hiding from and I can't keep her in my room because mom would find her."

"She hasn't told you at all why she just showed up out of nowhere?"

"No and I plan to find out but I need time and I know that if she stays with you guys it won't be so bad you have so many rooms."

"I'm not sure I have to ask the other guys."

"I'll handle that but do you think you can take care of her until then?"

He nodded and I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer to me, "Thank you so much!"

We continued walking to the art room until we bumped into the others.

Taehyung and Jimin. These two were inseparable but then again they are soulmates can you blame them. 

"Hey, y/n and Jungkook where are you both heading?" 

I yawned as we walked up to them the exhaustion hitting me, "Hey guys we were just heading to our art after club."

They both nod and look over at Jungkook, "So you decided to go with art, good you always were more of an artist. 

He nods and looks over at me and raises his brow, he probably expects me to ask the guys at this moment but I have even a better plan. 

"Guys, can I come over today? You know president stuff one to another?" 

I see Taehyung looking over at Jimin nodding, "Yeah no problem you can come over anytime y/n. As if anyone would say no to you." Jimin cheeses in front of Taehyung as he nudges his shoulder. 

I smile and grab Jungkook by his arm, "Well let's go we can't have the club waiting we'll go afterwards to your house."

He nods as we continue walking to the club.

*After Club Hour*

"Bye Jungkook, Y/n see you guys next week!"

Amy a fellow art memeber waves her hand as she takes the path opposite from us, it's been a few months since Jungkook had come to our school. He came in an early fall when you would still feel the hot air brush against your skin and the radiating heat that would just make you consider wheather you should even go out.

But now? It's late fall. All the leaves had turn their orange colors and some have already been found in the ground. Even worse the weather has gotten cooler. A coat is required most of the time before you head out. Thankfully it's Miami the weather here doesn't get anylower than 50 and that's on occasions or even during night. 

Jungkook is currently shivering as he is only wearing his school shirt. I look inside my bag and pull out a hoodie that my brother gave me. I hand it over to him as he looks at it and looks at me.

"Aren't you cold?"

"I'm wearing a long sleeve under the school shirt. Don't you look at the weather?"

He shakes his head, "It's Miami it should always be hot, no?"

I let out a sigh while shaking my head, "Here just wear it and next time don't forget to check the weather."

He blushes as he looks over the hoodie. My heart can't help but skip a beat as I look at him. He gives me these weird butterflies in my stomach that are only described so well in books. 

"So the art club was pretty full today," He says as we cross the light heading towards his house. 

"I wonder why." I scoff looking up at him, "Most of them were female feening over you and trying to have the courage to talk to you."

"Well I thank you as always for always watching my back and helping me out whenever I couldn't get the girls away."

I nod, "How can I not you're my frie-" I cover my mouth gasping thinking about the word I was about to say. 

"Your friend? You see me as your friend?" I can see the glimor in his eyes and his smile forming. I couldn't help but smile looking down feeling my face turn red, "Of course...you're my friend and you're also my soulmate." 

I can feel the tension between us and I felt the need to break this silence, "You know society stuff. I'm just stating facts ahahh."

We continue talking about how our day went as we walk over my house first. "Wait here. I'm going to get my sister."

I walk inside my house and see my parents sitting in the dinning tables, "Hey guys, I'm home. I'm just dropping some things off and heading out again."

"Huh? Oh hi sweetie yes no worries go ahead be careful out there things have been getting very heated."

My dad looks destraughted. 

"What's going on are you two okay?"

"No yesterday, they came to inform us that your sister has gone missing."

My eyes opened wide, "But how can that be. What did they say last night?"

"So you saw them. Well they were the government they came here first to look if your sister has been here. They said she went missing a few days ago and that her soulmate was the first person to call them. Sweetie if you see her anywhere you have to let us know okay?"

I nod my head and continue up the stairs. 

What should I do? I just lied to them and straight to their face. I can't tell them my sister is in my room she told me to not tell anyone. I have to keep that promise. 

I headed to my room and opened the door, "Sis?"

She peeps through the closet and lets out a sigh of relief, "Phew it's just you. I thought it may have been mom or dad."

I shake my head as I start packing some clothes for her, "We are having you leave. You can't stay here mom and dad told me about how you are 'missing' and that your soulmate had called the government to come and look for you."

"Wait what? My soulmate?"

"Yeah, why?"

"My soulmate has been pressumed dead for the last two years. I don't have a soulmate."

-To be Continued-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.4K 41
What happens when she lose her family? What happens when king fall in love with her? Will she accept him? Will she love him? Will they be together? *...
121K 3.7K 137
BTS Star and K-pop idol Jeon Jungkook has always wanted to meet his soulmate, fall in love, and have a fairytale ending. But not all dreams get to co...
2.5K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
46.6K 1.2K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...