U Got It // Cho Seungyoun

By hyunjinisfluffy

Kang Yeseul is a rhythmic gymnast studying at the sports university of Korea Cho seungyoun is a soccer playe... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X1 disband
Hello
IX
X
XI
XII
Update :))
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
Epilogue

XV

263 13 0
By hyunjinisfluffy

The school's prom is today. To say I'm excited is an understatement. Everyone has been talking about this day for the past month. Prom marks the start of competition season as a lot of people have their competitions around the weekend after prom as prom is on a Wednesday. Why is it on a wednesday? Who knows...

We still have our classes and training before but the classes end early because of those who have to finish setting up the whole venue. Our prom is usually held in different hotels throughout the city but this year, our prom is in the Westin Chosun Hotel which caused a huge uproar with the students as the school never had anything in such a fancy place. Naturally, the spirits are high as I walk through the main building where most classes are held and come up to Yoona and Hyejin who are animatly talking to each other.

"We should hide it in your bras, maybe." Exclaims Hyejin to which I chuckle. "What are you two talking about?" They turn their heads my way and beckon me to come closer before Hyejin whispers, "We're sneaking in alcohol tonight." I look at her blankly, "We're allowed to drink there, you know?" "Yeah but I highly doubt it's going to be anything strong..." "I heard it's gonna be wine, champagne and some other stuff." Yohan says as he joins in on the conversation. His girlfriend's mouth shuts as she was about to say something but then lets out a mere "Oh." There goes her plan.

"You can still sneak in alcohol for the after party?" He tries to make her feel better but Yoona and I just laugh at his attempts. "Getting ready at mine later?" I ask her as we walk towards our classes. She nods before disappearing into her classroom.

The rest of the day goes by fairly quickly and soon enough, everyone is hiding in the rooms getting ready for the big night. Even though alcohol is definitely not allowed in the dorms, the supervisors are turning a blind eye, letting us do what we want tonight. "Tonight is the night." Yoona says and takes another shot from the bottle of vodka. "For what?" "To go crazy." She looks at me as if I'm crazy for not knowing. I laugh and grab the bottle from her, "You're right!" My head tilts back as the liquid burns my throat.

Our dresses are on and we're mindlessly dancing to the music while doing our hair and makeup. The prom starts at 9 p.m but we're arriving around 10 p.m, maybe. So we still have time on our hands.
As we continue drinking and getting ready, we continuously take pictures of each other and with each picture, my smile grows bigger. "Yoona, you're right. Tonight is the night! I'm feeling hot!" I unintentionally yell, not realizing the volume before giggling and falling onto my bed. "Yeseul! Are you and Seungyoun gonna hook up tonight?" Hyejin asks, looking at me from the mirror, bottle in one hand and mascara in the other. "I don't know, we haven't kissed." I sit straight and grab one of my shoes as I start putting them on as I'm done getting ready.

"Really?" Yoona asks, "I thought you guys already kissed at least. Aren't you two together?" My eyes widen, "No! We're just really close friends, almost like best friends. You thought we were together?" I let out an awkward laugh at the question. "Well you two look like one." She raises her hands in defeat and stands up once she's done with the hair.
"We do?" I mutter, mostly to myself and look at Hyejin who scoffs and nods after hearing me. "What about you, Yoona?" She almost chokes on her drink before pointing a finger to herself, "Me!?" We nod vigorously. "I don't know, maybe I'll try getting with Seungwoo, he's nice." I've never heard her be this shy. "Just nice?" I ask back with a laugh, making the two other girls join in. "And hot." Yoona adds with a louder laugh.

Soon enough, Hyejin gets a message from Yohan saying the limo is here. We were lucky enough to get a limo to drive to the venue. We walk outside and Hyejin runs to Yohan while Yoona says hi to him and Seungyoun. I'm the last one out as I was fixing my dress and I make eye contact with Seungyoun whose eyes widen before a smirk makes its way onto his lips. "Not too bad, Kang Yeseul. Not too bad." I smile and swat his arm before he wraps it around my shoulder and we all walk to the car.

In the limo are Seungwoo, Hangyul, Junho and Wooseok waiting for us. I send a wink towards Yoona as she takes a seat next to the tall guy, while me and Seungyoun sit in the corner towards the back. The music is loud and everyone is holding a glass of champagne, talking, laughing and dancing. This moment feels almost as if it were a movie.

"Let's go crazy tonight! Last time we'll be able to do that for a while." Hangyul shouts and grabs the champagne bottle before drinking from it. I'm guessing there's a theme tonight. Everyone else shouts in agreement and the volume in the car gets louder as if it wasn't loud enough before.

By the time we get to the venue, we're all on different levels of tipsy while Seungyoun is barely fazed by the alcohol yet. But that's not surprising as the guy is pretty much never drunk. We walk through the reception of the hotel where some teachers and workers greet the students and tell us where the venue is. The inside is beautiful, different lights dangle from the ceiling slightly illuminating the otherwise dark room. In the center is a dance floor surrounded by round tables where some students from the school are seated.

We take a table and start sitting down as someone is nominated to go get us more drinks and food. "I saw a photobooth on my way to the toilet, we should go there in a bit." Yoona says in excitement and Hyejin and I nod while clapping our hands. When Wooseok and Seungyoun come back with drinks and food we enjoy ourselves while talking amongst each other but also looking at the other people in the room.

Suddenly one of my favorite songs comes on and the girls and I look at each other before standing up from our seats and rushing to the dance floor. "Aren't they filled with energy.." Seungyoun tells Wooseok with a small smile on his face.

Meanwhile, we're dancing and jumping around, shouting the lyrics of the song. I turn around to look at Seungyoun who's talking with Wooseok and Seungwoo and I run to them, leaving the girls who are too into the moment to notice me run away.

"Come! You have to join us!" I bring him up from his seat and grab his hand ready to drag him before looking at the boys, "You too! You guys can't spend the night at this table. One song!" I don't let them answer as I'm already running back to my previous spot on the dance floor with an amused Seungyoun letting himself be dragged.

"That's what I'm talking about!" I shout out as soon as the song comes to an end. "How am I already out of breath?" Hyejin asks, panting. More songs come on and after a bit, we decide to go to the photobooth to take pictures.

The first couple of pictures are group pictures, where we're all gathered together, trying to fit in the frame. After that it's the boys then us girls. When I'm done taking pictures with the girls, Seungyoun comes up, "It's our turn now." I smile while looking up at him as he gives me another smile back. We do different poses, one sneaky kiss on the cheek from each other, until he suddenly picks me up, making me squeal in surprise. "Seungyoun!" I shout in between laughter while he continues to carry me in his arms until he fakes dropping me, earning a nice slap on the arm.

More people from our group take pictures of each other as I go to look at the pictures we took before falling on the ones of me and Seungyoun. "I like that one." I hear his voice from behind me. "Me too, it's cute."

We eventually go back to the big room, losing some people from our friend group who went to god knows where. Me and Seungyoun are dancing and having fun on the dance floor to some random song, knowing that our dance moves definitely do not match the mood of the song. The next song to play wasn't what I was expecting. A song specifically for slow dancing comes on and I look at Seungyoun with a face as I try to hold in my giggle. "Your highness, may I have this dance?" I put my hand out for him to grab. He does a little curtsy before putting his hand on mine and pulling me close to him.

We dance together slowly while my head rests on his chest. It's a calm atmosphere as the song continues playing and the lights are dim. "You look great tonight, Yeseul." Seungyoun's voice breaks my train of thought and I feel it vibrate against his chest. I raise my head to look at him and smile, trying to forget the acceleration of my heart beat. "Thanks. I feel pretty. You look great too, Seungyoun. It's interesting seeing you in such a fancy outfit." I tease him slightly and go back to dancing.

"The alcohol is starting to feel like I want to go smoke." I look at Seungyoun and nudge his arm, who looks back down at me with his arms still wrapped around my waist from the slow dance which had ended not too long ago. "Fine, lets go."

We walk to a sort of balcony with different tables where different people are smoking. We go to a table the furthest from the rest and sit there with our drinks.

"So, do you want to tell me what's up with you and your mom?" Seungyoun finally asks after taking a drag. There's a silence between us as I stare at the scenery. "Not really. At least not now." I bring the cigarette to my lips. He simply nods and looks back to the view. "Do you want to talk at a-" "I want to smoke another one." I tell him to which he shakes his head, "We already smoke two lets not finish the whole pack in one go. Come on, let's go back inside." I grab his hand and he helps me get back up and together we walk back to the venue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546 5 25
Woo Aeri, a passionated gymnast experienced love again, but her love story wasn't one of these cliché-happy end ones. Besides of the daily school-lov...
23.3K 968 22
Moon Raven, A scholar and athlete in Seoul National University. Business Major and Volleyball athlete. Her parents are divorced and she's a student w...
221K 310 1
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
70.3K 1.4K 34
I mostly write about Hyung Line but can write fluff about the maknae line! <3 I have my account on Asianfanfics and Tumblr! Join my crowdfund on a...