the shape of ed // an ed shee...

By popephrancis

ed's the teacher and she's the student but it stops making sense after like 2 sentences More

1- shartneigh
2- meeting ed 🥺🥰
3- sharing a pudding cup with ed
4- the next day
5- under the bleachers
6- reflection
7- bad student
9- the return of the ginger
10- the end

8- hospital

18 2 0
By popephrancis

I got to the hospital and retracted my feet wheels. I hoped Ed was okay.

I dramatically pushed past doctors and nurses to get to his room, to see him sleeping in his hospital bed. "Ed!" I screamed, trying to wake him up. "ED!" There was no answer. The sweaty doctor came in, out of breath and said, "sorry, but he's dead."

My eyes went blurry and I started feeling dizzy. I had to get out of the hospital. I ran down the hall and rolled away on the side of the road. On my journey I found a motel and decided to break into one of the rooms. This would be my new home from now on.

I tried to take a shower but the horrible stench of poop and death stuck to me. So I tried to sleep. How could I sleep? I killed Ed. My hot teacher, Ed was dead.

What will I do? I thought. I committed homicide, all because he broke my kneecaps. Sure, he had no excuse for that, but I didn't care! Ed was the love of my life and I had killed him. Suddenly I sat up and looked out of the dusty motel window.

It was Ed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 116K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
4M 166K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...