Seungjin: Hold Me Tightly

By HEART_DARKENS

About Idol's life when a boy named Hyunjin debut with his schoolmate, Seungmin. Seungmin was the boy who conf... More

School Days
Waves of yearning
Waves of yearning 2
Reason
School Days 2
Reason (2)
Hwang
Members
Escape for A while
What happened to Felix?
Our Secret
Debut
Rumors
The truth
I'm totally Fine
My Last Day Here
I'm sorry, I'm going
Photobook
How are you?
keep It
Marriage
Longings
Seungmin
You Are Mine
My Light
Together
Cute Date
The day
She's here?!
what actually happened
what actually happened 2
Shining light
Euphoria (completed)
new book
New book

Last Night

285 9 1
By HEART_DARKENS

*Felix's POV*

Sun rises as beautiful again. I opened my eyes and saw my angel sleeping beside me.

Changbin hyung still sleeping soundly. I get up and sit on my bed, get on my phone.

Scroll down the social media. Nothing interesting happen in there, huh?

Usually it will explode with new stories about idols or whatsoever. I keep scrolling until my scroll stopped itself at one picture.

The picture of Hyunjin. He's looking so drunk and like miserable and all. And....... Seungmin was there too?! What is he doing there?! Ah these two.....

I started to gets suspicious with these two. Are they?

..... Get back together again?......

I gasped loudly.

"Baby Lixie..."

I got startled until I drop my phone on the bed. Turned my face around towards Changbin.

He look at me with his sleepy eyes.

"Ah binnie hyung! You're awake?" Trying hard to greet him with a cheerful expressions.

He then makes a weird expression, as if he was wondering what am I doing.

I just kept quiet.

"What's going on? You seem..."

"No.. nothing. Haha... I was about to order food. What do want to eat?" I awkwardly push him from being suspicious.

But he wont give up and as fast as wifi,. He grabbed my phone from me.

I tried to hold on it, "No, hyung!"  but he was stronger and the phone is already in his hand.

I'm finish!

And yep, he has the same expressions as me. Shocking right?

"They get back together again?" He guessing.

I shook my head, also have no clue about those two. "Not sure."

"If it true, then I'm glad for them." Changbin hyung smiling while giving me back the phone.

I- what?

"You're glad? Are you for real, hyung."

"Whats wrong with that? They love each other right? Let them decides what the best for them."

"But-"

"But what? Yeji?"
"Uh-uh."
"He was forced to. You clearly understand what Seungmin said right?"

Changbin pull me closer amd snuggle with me.

"Hmmm... I just worried. He's gone for 3 months and was seeing that girl during the period. How come he's not falling in love with her, then?" I pout.

"No. Hyunjin is not like that. Please, trust me. Hyunjin is here to fix things between him and Seungmin. We should support them both."

I kinda convinced with what Changbin hyung said. Well, everyone deserves a second chance, right?

"Should we go and ask Seungmin?"

Changbin nods.

___________________

*Seungmin's POV*

I opened my eyes slightly. Ah!! Why did my back hurts so much? My head also killing me now.

I tried to get up but something heavy just stuck on my body. I look down to my chest and saw Hyunjin.

Oh frack! I just remember what happened last night!! God.. I'm so lucky that he passed out. If not... Only god know what will happen to me next.

I use all my strengths to push him from my body. But... My hands felt hurt. Maybe because he grip me hard last night.

There's no other way...
"Hyunjin.... Wake up." U shake his body.

Please wake up you peasant!

"Hyunjin... Wake up, please!!" I shake him harder.

Then he suddenly moving. Rubbing his eyes and open it just to meet with mine.

"Minnie... I dreamed about you again today." He smiled at me, squishing my cheek.

I didnt respond. I did want respond, but head hurt so bad and plus, the way he look at me like this.. making me.... Drift away from reality.

Then, his eyes widened. Maybe come to his senses back.

"Wait!! You are real!!" He cupped my face.

I take off his hands and slowly get up. Since my back is still feeling badly in pain. Well of course it will get stiff after bearing a whole Hyunjin for the whole night. What do you expect?

"Yes. I'm real. What? Do you think... I am a doll? Or.. a ghost?" I mutter.

He still look surprised while mouth hanging up and down.

I couldn't help but to laugh. He look so funny, with that expressions. But then, my back kills me again..

"Ouch... !!" I screamed.

"Wait.. minnie... what happened? Are you hurt?" He start to rubbed my back automatically.

"Why didnt you ask yourself what have you done last night, huh?" I look at him who starting to get all quiet before proceed to smirk.

Oh hell no,  I think his mind is going somewhere else!

"Well, I did that, huh?" He make a pervert face.

"What? No! Nothing happened!!"

"Then why you look so much in pain?"

"Well, you passed out on top of me from night till morning. What do you expect? For me to be all well waking up with monster on top of me?" I rolled my eyes at him.

I just massaged my shoulder. Furrowing my brows, bearing the pain.

Then I stare at Hyunjin again. He look down with such expressions that I can't even explain.

"I'm sorry."

I lift up my brows.

"I shouldn't treat you like that. I was so harsh and now look at your hands and body... To many bruises. I hurt you. I'm so sorry." He said that while still looking down.

I stare at him, feeling guilty. Wait, why do I need to feel this way?

"You are right.. I'm always been a bad guy in every single of your day. I'm indeed a monster. Sorry."

There's goes my heart, aching looking at him being sad like this. Hyunjin.. you're driving me crazy.

"Hyunjin,"

He lift up his head and look at me.

"Go wash up. I have many questions to ask."

"What is it? Go ahead and ask me."

I shook my head. "No. Just go wash up first. We'll talk later when the both of us are in a right mind."

"No. I'm not going anywhere until you ask me."

I sighed. He really is hardheaded.

Giving up. "Please, answer my question with honesty. Okay?"

*Hyunjin's POV*

I just nods fast like a kid, impatiently to hear the question.

Seungmin breath in and out before he opene his mouth to speak up. "Did you ran away from your wedding without Mrs. Hwang's permissions? Left everything's there like a coward?"

See? He's still have that mindset?

I stare at his eyes, hoping that he can capture my mind too. "Minnie.., listen here. There's never a wedding preparation at the first place,"

There he goes again, looking so confused.

"I.. I was hospitalized for one week and my mom delay the wedding."

"You're hospitalized?!" Seungmin is surprised.

I nods.

"What? Are you sick?! Why dont you tell me?!"

"See? You still love me very much, huh?" I tease him, smiling. He then rolled his eyes trying to hide that he is blushing.

"Stop it and continue." He said, strict. 

I take my time organizing words inside my head. Doesnt want him to misunderstand again.

"Then that day, my mom caught Yeji with her boyfriend. My mom canceled the wedding immidietly."

His face lit up. He look a bit relieved now. "So that's mean, you did not argue with your mom?"

I nods. "Uh-huh." Give him the most honest smiled ever.

"And you know what's best?"

He look at me full of curiosity. "What is it?"

I smirk. "You have to guess!"

He automatically pout. "No. Tell me."

"Uhmm... I forgot." I teased.

He then rolled his eyes. "Please tell me." He begged.

"Uhmm... One kiss and I'll tell you."

"Ew, no! Nevermind. You dont have to tell me then."

I smiled. Love to tease Seungmin. He look so cute when he's sulking.

"Fine. I'll tell you."

He excitedly look at me. Wow.. thought he was not interested in what I want to tell.

"My mom and my dad has gone back together." I said.

"Really?"

I nods. Happy.

"That's good then." He also looking so happy.

"How about us?"

"Us? What about us?"

"Dont you think its also a good thing if we get back together?" I just want to test the water.

Then his happy expressions changed 360 percent.

"But Hyunjin-"

"Jinnie." I cut him off.

"Fine. Jinnie," he rolled his eyes to me. I just smiled, satisfied.

"What about your mom if we-"

"Dont worry about her." I cut him off again.

"Huh? What do you-"

"Trust me, Minnie. My mom cam accept you now. She's waiting for me to bring you home." I cut him off once again.

He look at me in disbelief. Well, cant blame him though. He has been rejected from my mom from 3 years ago until now.

"Are you joking?" He still surprised.

I wrapped my arms around his neck amd pull him into a tight hug. "Yes, baby. Trust me this time. Please." Nuzzle my head against his.

I can see Seungmin start to tearing up. "So....what are we going to do now?" He ask. Shaky voice.

I stare inside his eyes. "Lets get back togeth-"

I cant finish my words as Seungmin has captured my lips into his kiss. He cupped my face and softly caressing it. My eyes widely opened, still contemplating wether this is real or not.

He then pulled out and locking his eyes with mine. "lets get back together, Jinnie."

I couldnt help but to shed tears. I cant believe in what I just heard.

He also crying. I wipes his tears with my thumb.

"I love you." He said.

"What? Can you say that again?" I teased.

He gave me a small punched. "I love you, dummy."

"Trust me, you will love this dummy forever. And I will always able to love you more!"

We fall into each other embrace again. Cherishing this moments.

Seungmin... I love you with all my heart.

I lift up his chin and pull his face closer, was going to captured his lips into a sweet kiss but crap!

(Kukk kukk)

Who has guts to knock on our door at the middle of romantic scene like this?!?! I glare at the door. Pissed off.

Seungmin noticed it and laugh. "Opps,Sorry." He said.

I get up. Stomping my foot and opened the door just to meet eyes with Felix and Changbin.

Their jaw dropped down staring at me and Seungmin who were both shirtless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 16.1K 11
A story in which- campus pure boy Kim Seungmin got to a dorm with campus crush, Hwang Hyunjin. By: Seungjined, 2019
143K 3.3K 28
He's always been around her. She's just never noticed him. But, One day, a gathering brought them two together. And her heart Slowly, Started to g...
108K 3.7K 42
Song Haneul have a sad story behind her happy face. She just transferred from New York to Korea because she had just found his brother, Song Chanho w...