faceless | dreamwastaken

By sunnysaps

dream x oc "wrong number sorry." "wait no please, stay." "so is george a 36 year old from... More

introducing...
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65 - bonus chapter

56

14K 513 696
By sunnysaps

tw/cw, mention of death threats, sh behaviour (i believe, please correct me if im wrong!)

trending in the united kingdom #belleisover

user @username9
after my thread blew up 2 days ago
i just want to say i'm glad people
are agreeing and finally giving
her what she deserves!
|
user @username19
she deserves hundreds of people
telling her to kill herself and to
get doxed?

user @username185
i've never liked belle but after
everything that's been brought up
i hate her even more
|
user @username11
exactly. i don't understand how
people can support her, she made
jokes about a CHILD
|
user @username7
it wasn't about a child? she made
a joke about alex's 21 year old
brother??

user @username19
i hate her honestly, just cancel
her

user @username4
after the two most popular
threads came out yesterday let's
keep in mind we haven't heard
belles side of the story yet AND
|
user @username4
whether you like her or not do
not share the tweet about her
personal details!
|
user @username19
yes! i'm not exactly a big fan of
her rn but we haven't heard her
response yet and it's not right to
send her death threats

user @username17
someone should show up at her
house lol

...

two days had passed, belle hadn't said anything nor had she been on her phone. the tweet with all the personal details had been removed and everyone, hater or not, were all in agreement that they should not share the details.

dream didn't feel right leaving in a few days so he prolonged his trip, not sure on how long he was going to be staying now and belle appreciated it greatly.

he hadn't left her side, the whole thing really took a toll on her and she was extremely stressed out. he did everything he could to calm her down when things got too much.

more people had seen the first thread of reasons she should be cancelled and more were appearing. even though everything anyone was saying was not true and made up, people still believed it.

all her private messages were filled with angry people and even death threats. the whole thing was so overwhelming.

she sat on the bathroom floor, head in hands pulling at her hair out of frustration and anger. how could she have let it go this far? if she'd just responded as soon as she saw it and shut the whole thing down none of this would be happening.

she wouldn't be getting death threats, alex wouldn't be worried shitless about the fact people now know where they live and dreams face wouldn't be plastered all over the internet.

she felt terrible. it was all her fault, how could she let the two people closest to her get dragged into this?

on top of everything her number and dreams number were now leaked and the messages wouldn't stop pouring in. they had to remove their sim cards and were going to need to change their numbers.

dream claimed he wasn't annoyed or angry at her but she couldn't believe him. she saw how on edge he was, how blunt he was being how mad he seemed.

and dream saw the same with her. they were both mad, angry, frustrated. not at each other but the whole thing. but they had to let their anger out somehow, unfortunately they were taking it out on the other.

the problem was they were lacking in communication, dream didn't want to leave her alone but belle wanted to be alone. this didn't help with the short tempers from both of them, leading into a huge argument earlier that day,

"it's okay, everything will be fine." he'd said after belle started crying.

"stop saying that!" she snapped, "just because you say it will be fine doesn't mean it will be! alex hasn't come out their room, my parents are worried to leave the fucking house and pictures of us are everywhere!" she shouted.

"i know you're angry but don't shout at me." he said annoyed, "all i'm trying to do is make you feel better, it's not my fault this is all happening."

"are you saying it's mine?" she glared at him.

"no! but you can't sit there and be mad at me when all i'm doing is trying to reassure you! i cancelled going home to be with you so you didn't feel alone but you don't seem to appreciate that." he crossed his arms.

"of course i appreciate it! but don't act like i made you do it, you chose to." she spat back.

"i chose to because i care about you!" he said loudly, "i get what's going on is shit but you're being a bit overdramatic."

"OVER DRAMATIC?" she yelled even louder, "up until a couple days ago i'd never even mentioned my full name, now it's out there as well as every little detail about me AND my family!" she could tell she was getting angry and was going to say something she was going to regret but she didn't stop herself.

"you can't sit there and tell me i'm being over dramatic when i know you'd be the exact same in this situation! and don't give me that bullshit about staying because you care about me, you just feel bad! i can tell you don't want to be here so just go if it's making you so angry to be here!" she continued.

"you want me to go?" is all he responded with, belle stayed silent.

"you obviously don't want to be here." she breathed out.

"do you want me here or not?" he asked, his tone hurt but angry at the same time.

"i don't care. do what you want." is all she said before she walked away.

dream was still sitting on the couch, not really sure of what just happened. they'd never argued in their entire time knowing each other never mind to this extent.

he couldn't blame her for being overwhelmed but so was he and he never snapped at her. they were both angry and needed time to cool down.

so that's how belle got there. sitting on the bathroom floor, hot tears running down her cheeks and a sharp pain in her throat from trying not to cry out loud.

maybe dream was right, she was being over dramatic. she knew she shouldn't have snapped at him, he just wanted to make her feel better but saying things were going to be okay didn't make them okay.

she pulled at her hair until it hurt, and even then she continued. she was mad at herself, she was mad at the person who made the thread she was mad at dream.

she knew she couldn't be, he'd done nothing wrong but she didn't care. he made it seem like being with her was a chore not something he did because he wanted to help.

dream was the same, sitting on the couch, picking at his hands in anger. he was angry at belle, should he have been? no. he knew it wasn't her fault. she didn't ask for this but how could she sit there and tell him off for just being there?

all he wanted to do was make her a little happier but she didn't seem to appreciate it. he knew she was scared but that didn't give her the right to yell at him and she knew that too. but he also knew he shouldn't have called her over dramatic. she was right, when he got hate he was the exact same. taking his anger out on whoever was closest to him. he couldn't blame her.

so that's how they both got here. sitting in different rooms, refusing to even make eye contact, both mad at themselves but taking it out on each other. deep down they both knew they were in the wrong but they were too stubborn to admit it, which would always end in disaster.

and boy did it end it disaster.

authors note

how are we feeling?

take care of yourself, i
love you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 6.9K 30
"you're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby." fem oc x dreamwastaken started: dec. 26 2020 finished: apr. 4 2021
413K 10.5K 31
"š˜¼š™£š™¤š™©š™š™šš™§ š™›š™–š™˜š™šš™”š™šš™Øš™Ø š™„š™šš™§š™Øš™¤š™£?" "š™’š™š™–š™©š™Ø š™¬š™§š™¤š™£š™œ š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™—š™šš™žš™£š™œ š™›š™–š™˜š™šš™”š™šš™Øš™Ø?" "š˜¼š™”š™¢š™¤š™Øš™© š™”š™žš™ š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™©š™¬š™¤ š™–...
108K 1.9K 33
Y/N is just your everyday 20 year old girl with a normal and basic life... except for the peircing screams of her older brother, George. ~ Y/N uses s...
48.7K 1.1K 37
AU | Dream, a simple man from Florida who was going through a rough time in his life, and George, a god send it seemed like, who's parents got a job...