I don't love anymore - J.jk |...

By gukkzgaze

Jungkook is a PE teacher at Seoul's famous school. where he meets his ex girlfriend y/n. whom he played and b... More

prologue
introduction session
part 01
part 02
part 03
part 04
part 05
part 06
part 07
part 08
part 09
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38 (epilogue)
EY YO!! HITMAN BANG INTRODUCES....

part 19

865 33 3
By gukkzgaze

You left the place as fast as you could, it was stupid of you to think that exposing your deepest secret will be a good idea. Plus the thing that bugged you the most was your brother's reaction.

You were hitting your lips out of nervousness and finding a place to find. But you couldn't go anywhere far as a hand pulled in a corner. You bumped on a hard chest from your back, you couldn't see the person, you tried get away from the tight grip but it was of no use.

His hands were still on your waist. You hold them and tried to get away, you successfully got out of the grip but were again pulled back. Now you saw the person, it was Jungkook. You were partially relaxed after finding out that it was Jungkook.

You were still nervous, did he heard everything, what will he think of you, you never told him anything about you stalking your first crush, heck you never mentioned you had crush on someone.

Jungkook : Hello my little stalker.

You were shocked, you eyes were wide too much to the extent that if the gap got just a slight big they will pop out. You opened your mouth to deny the fact that it was him all along you used to stalk. But does he really know?

You : w-what do you mean?

Jungkook : Baby you clearly know what I mean.

You shook your head, in disapproval.

Jungkook : I know it was me whom you used to stalk.

Damn he knows it. How?

You : I never said that, I only mentioned I used to stalk my crush, I never said your name.

Another unsuccessful attempt of yours to deny the fact.

Jungkook : come on, you can't lie to me. I do know, I found the letter on my locker saying I'm sorry for stalking you. And the handwriting was yours, you really thought you could fool me?

He asked with a raised brow. But you were confident that you won't let anybody know you used to stalk him. So you pushed him away from you. And left the place saying,

You : you were not the one, I was talking about, Jungkook. I never stalked you.

Jungkook : wow you're really bad at lying.

You didn't said anything and left the place. After some minutes of walking you found a place to sit, and regret your decisions. You were in your thoughts when you got startled by a tap in your shoulder.

You turned around and saw Yoongi. Now you were terrified. He came here for what?

Yoongi : can I sit with you?

You nodded and shifted a little to leave a place for him. He came forward and sat next to you.

Yoongi : so you are a stalker huh?

You shook your head is denial.

Yoongi : come on, you can tell me the truth, I won't judge you I promise.

You were more confused now, Is he really being nice to you or he has a twin brother, no maybe he has split personality disorder.

You : who are you? Where is Yoongi?

You asked getting suspicious. You started to shift little by little to make distance from him.

Yoongi : You really are something. I am Yoongi. And as I saw you escaping from there I thought you may e need someone to talk to you. So I came here.

This person is definitely not Yoongi.

You : how can I believe you?

Hoseok : he is Yoongi, original Yoongi.

You heard hobi saying coming towards you both and sitting on your another side. You just nodded your head.

Yoongi : so? You feel like sharing something with us?

Hoseok : and I also want to know why did you stopped it? I mean it was a good decision to do that, but what particular reason or person knocked sense into you?

You : it's just that....

*Flashback*

I was walking on the universities hallway with my backpack hanging on my left shoulder, while I was holding a strap of it.

Suddenly I saw Lia, coming with her minions towards me with her 1 dollar cheap attitude. Swaying her hips side to side, while chewing gum in her mouth, hands crossed over chest, and wearing a revealing outfit as always.

I mentally rolled my eyes, and stopped on my place looking at them taking their steps towards me. As they reached near me they all looked at me in pure rage.

Lia : hello y/n.

Me : oh hey bitches, how are ya?

I said in extra loud voice, in complete attempt to destroy their ears. I was not embarrassed on how high pitched my voice was. I really wanted to get on their nerves.

They covered their ears in result. I was really proud on myself for that.

Lia : don't you have some manners?

She asked with disgusted face. Yet again I replied with same high pitched voice.

Me : what? Oh manners I think I dropped that in my way to university, do you have it, can you lend some to me? Oh I really forgot, your 1 dollar attitude is the wealthiest thing you have, so how can you afford manners? What a pity.

Saying this I left towards my first lecture, on my way I bumped into someone. That someone was Jungkook, for me the first look of him was enough for me to fall for him. It was like I forgot all the anger I had in me, and got lost in peaceful silence.

Everyday when I entered university, I used to search for him, just one look of him and my day was brighter than the sun. I once followed him unintentionally, it was a coincidence actually.

That day I saw him entering gym, he was in his grey oversized cloths with a bucket hat over his head. It was nearly impossible to recognize him but once I locked eyes with him, I knew it was him.

So without thinking twice about anything, I went inside the gym, and watched him working out, without the t-shirt. I was blushing mess, because why not, he had a perfect body back then.

(He still has and tattoos as well, you mentioned in between the story you were telling them while Yoongi and Hoseok both teased you together, as you were still blushing remembering the incident)

As I left the gym, I went towards hibi's home because he invited me to see the first dance choreography of his.

(That's why you were late? Hobi asked in between the story, to which you nodded)

And another day I asked hobi if he knew Jungkook, he said they are friends but not the close friends. I told hobi everything, about how I met him, and I have crush on him.

And asked him to stalk him with me, firstly he denied but then I convinced him, by my power.

(Wrong that was black mailing, you blackmailed me, hobi exclaimed again)

And we started to follow him for his friendly gather out after university. And we were so proud about the fact that we are so good at stalking, no one, not a single person except us knew, what we were doing.

(I knew, exclaimed Jungkook from behind. That was when I told you just a moment ago, hobi replied, making you glare at him. Sorry y/n but he was scaring me, hobi justified)

*End of flashback*

You : it's ok.

You replied with a sigh.

Jungkook : so you admit now?

You : yes.

You replied shortly.

Jungkook : I want a place to sit anyone clear some space for me?

There was actually no place for anyone to sit. So jungkook came Infront forced you to stand up, he sat himself and pulled you on his lap.

Jungkook : nobody is complaining, just shut up and sit quietly.

He said placing a finger on your lips, stopping you as you were about to say something.

Hoseok : y/n, you didn't told me who actually knocked sense into you.

Jungkook : continue baby, I also want to know.

All the boys looked at you, in hopes you will continue, but the thing that caused you to stop was little too much triggering for you, which till now is affecting you.

*Flashback*

It was Sunday, I was coming back from coffee shop, I was out to meet with Jennie. It was pretty late at evening, the sky was dark almost.

I was walking back towards my home, I didn't wanted to take car with me, cause I was still learning how to drive. When I was nearly two three blocks away from my house I heard a flashing sound, so I fastened my pace. It kept on following me till I reached my house. As I put my feet inside the door, the sound stopped.

I didn't exchanged a word with anyone and went inside my room and locked myself in. I was really having problem with breathing, so I just sat on the floor near the door. Soon after calming down I decide to change my cloths, I didn't realised the lights and the window of my room was open.

As I took of my top I again heard a clicking sound. I left the room, in the same position I was in and talked to Taehyung about it. He did came to check my room, as he entered my room he saw someone running away from the window.

*End of flashback*

You : that was the day I realised how wrong I was doing. So I wrote a letter and put that inside his locker before anyone could see me.

Hearing your story everyone was really shocked while Jungkook hugged you tightly form the back and kissed you neck.

Jungkook : it's ok.

He whispered in your ear.

Hoseok : you are really very strong y/n.

Yoongi : respect 99+

Yoongi exclaimed, as Hoseok stood up to salute you, making you chuckle at his stupidity.

Hoseok : Who was that parson by the way?

You : It was some guy from my class, we actually shared 2 classes, together. Taehyung reported this to the principal and he was rusticated form the the university.

Yoongi : hmm that's good.

Yoongi commented as hobi nodded in approval.

Jungkook : served him right. So that was the reason you were scared when you heard the flashing sound some times ago?

You nodded at his words, you clearly know he was talking about the aquarium incident.

Yoongi : I wanna know how do you and hobi met actually?

You : it was my first day of university.

Hoseok : and yeah let me tell you something, before y/n met Jungkook, she was the coolest person, but after Jungkook she became a shy girl. That is something I really don't appreciate.

Hoseok said with a pout on his face.

You : I'm still cool.

Yoongi : back to the point. Please, I wanna know, he always used to say that his encounter with you was something heroic but he never told me how?

You : that was not something heroic but actually it was hilarious.

Jungkook : I wanna know too we never talked about you.

You : that's because if you get to know you'll leave me.

Jungkook : I won't.

He quickly justified himself.

You : ok so...

*Flashback*

I was coming out of the principal's office, as my parents left the university.

(That was the worst part of the day, that my parents came to leave me at the university, and when I asked them why, they replied with "you are our baby". "Well you still are", Jungkook commented.)

So as they left I went towards my locker to settle things in there. And I saw a girl getting bullied by Lia, and that girl was Jiwoo. She was new in the university as well.

That moment I remembered Jin hyung said " if you'll get scared of the bully, they will bully you even more". So I just went towards them and stood Infront watching everything, they weren't doing anything, but just bitching around, like the cloud of words, not action.

I leaned against the locker and watched their drama with hands crossed. Untill one of her minions noticed me. They gestured Lia, towards me, she turned and asked me the most useless question of the world.

Lia : what are you doing here? Do you want to get beaten up.

I was internally laughing at her, and I was seriously like "bitch, try me."

You : nothing just waiting for her ask for my help.

She gave me weirdest smile of the world.

Lia : you think you can save her from us?

You : nah, I don't think that, I can actually do that.

I corrected her. Moving towards Jiwoo and picking up her bag and things and then handed them to her. As she saw Lisa's attention on me, i gestured her to leave, but she didn't even budge form her position.

Then I glared at her, she ran away. Now their glare was more intense. They started to circle around me. (Like you know the punks do with the main female lead in the movies, just like that)

And I was just wondering which one to take down first, then there came hobi, with Jiwoo beside. He was with  Namjoon hyung. As Namjoon oppa eyes landed on me, he looked done.

The girls definitely left but, Namjoon oppa was still glaring at me, he was pissed that I caused drama on the first day of university. He gave me good scolding and I was standing there listening to him.

(That's what you call heroic, asked Yoongi to Hoseok. Just listen to the whole story you'll know, Hoseok replied.)

We left for our lectures and at the end of the day, I saw Lia with her minion's in the campus. And this time I was perfectly going to take someone down.

Without wasting time in bullshit, I went towards them and punched Lia on her face, clearly too hard for her to handle. That she fell on the floor, the whole campus was filled with crowd, people's were laughing at her. Her minion's left the place, and before Namjoon oppa could get me, I left the place as well.

(That's my baby, you're really very cool, exclaimed Jungkook, while kissing your neck one more time)

I was leaving, then I met hobi, and he told me that he saw everything. And he will tell this to Namjoon oppa if I didn't do friendship with him. So I accepted.

*End of flashback*

Hoseok : You are liar, I never said that, that was again you who blackmailed me that you will punch me harder than her if I told Namjoon.

Hoseok commented, making Jungkook chuckle behind you.

Yoongi : You're such a coward.

Yoongi added.

You : So as I blackmailed him he backed off, and after that we used to see each in the campus or hallway, once we had a proper conversation and we became friends. Then we started to seek out of our houses in the middle of the night, to do some crazy things, like midnight  hangout. And playing basketball in universities stadium.

_________________________________

That's it for today. 💜

Thank you for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.2K 59
"your annoying, you know that?" "so what if i am, you like me anyway" "Ew no gross, just leave me alone alright?" "we'll see about that" . . . . . A...
41.8K 1.3K 52
Choi Y/n and Jeon Jungkook are class fellows, studying at Seoul's National School. Y/n is madly in love with Jungkook ever since the day she saw him...
549K 26.8K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
75K 4.5K 19
COMPLETED | Y/N is a popular girl who is adored by the entire school. Everyone drools over her, wants to date her or wants to be her friend. She is c...