The legacy of the yellow flash

By OmJha7

I don't own naruto or any of its characters In this story, Naruto is a genius and finds out that the fourth H... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
Part- 5
Part- 6
Part-7
Part- 8
Part- 9
Part- 10
Part- 11
Part- 12
Part- 13
Part-14
Part-15
Part -16
Part 18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part 49

Part-17

3.3K 61 7
By OmJha7

Naruto was currently doing 8th B rank mission, he had a bad feeling like something bad had happened, but he shrugged it off and continued his mission. 

Meanwhile.

Tsuki was face to face with sasuke " SASUKE!" She aid as sasuke turned around to show half of his face covered in black markings " Tsuki go home I don't want to hurt you" he said.

" Hurt me you will hurt me if you leave to go to Orochimaru, Sasuke you are like a brother to me". Sasuke looked at her " The only brother I have is Him and I will kill him even if it means betraying konoha and leaving you" Sasuke said.

" I guess I don't have any choice but to fight you" She said as she activated her Sharingan sasuke looked at her and smirked and activated his Sharingan and charged at her with low jonin speed but her Sharingan was able to keep up with his movements. She blocked a punch but the force behind the punch was so much that she stumbled back a bit and retaliated with a kick of her own, Which sasuke grabbed her leg and threw her to the lake.

Sasuke jumped down and landed on top of he lake as he and Tsuki went through hand signs ""Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" two Uchihas called out as a bright light was showing in the back of the building as two clan members clashed with their respective Jutsu. It was kind of sad seeing as how both friends who practiced tirelessly to prefect this very same Jutsu together now must use it against one another. The battle of Jutsu began to go evenly untill Sasuke pushed harder, his drive of hatred pushing him.

Tsuki tried to push him back but his fire Jutsu was at the moment, stronger than hers and it was just getting stronger. She then eventually had to let go of her attack while also dodging Sasuke's by jumping to the side but she didn't see Sasuke himself race over to where he correctly assumed she'd jump to and sent a powerful punch to her stomach.

That blow knocked the wind right out of her and made her vision blurry, even with her Sharingan active. Sasuke continues with his attack, sending a barrage of powerful punches to her body, more than ever. Sasuke sent a kick to her face but she was fortunate enough to catch that punch. Sasuke sent a fake out punch but her Sharingan read through it to stop another kick coming her way but Sasuke countered her quickly and kicked her away.

Sasuke quickly ran through some handseals. "Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" Sasuke launched a variety of smaller little fire balls at Tsuki. Shaking awake from the attack, she took care to dodge the attacks coming at her. Sasuke then sped up towards her again, this time, a powerful kick to the face that launched her to the sky. Her back hit the pillar on the roof, sliding down it and glaring at Sasuke, who was looking at her with a smug look. "Don't you see the difference in our power, Tsukii?! I'm better than you are?!".

Tsuki weakly stood up from the pillar and glared hard at Sasuke's eyes with her own, Sharingan facing Sharingan. She pointed at him with a sad expression. Sasuke looked at her in confusion, something was different in her current stance. "Is this what has become of your friendship to see who is better, Sasuke i never compared myself to you I always knew that you were better than me but I guess you don't look at me the same way I look at you".

" And yet you are fighting to bring me back" Sasuke said as he chuckled " You and your brother were too kind Tsuki and that will be your down fault."

Tsuki ran at Sasuke. She threw a few shuriken at him and slammed her hands together. "Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu!". Soon four shuriken became into forty and they all flew at Sasuke. Said Uchiha was quick enough to pull put a kunai and block most of them that came his way but he got nicked here and there on his shoulders and legs. But once the attacks ceases, he couldn't find Tsuki in front of him, now where on the roof. He focused his hearing so that he can get something out of her location as she moved and luckily enough he heard her.

He sighed as he pulled out two Kunai. He then did something his older brother would do and ricochet his Kunai to get at Tsuki easier. Her current location was behind the shortest wall on top the roof so he knew where she was. He jumped high and sent he his kunai out before sending another one directly at it to project itself towards Tsuki's stomach. He heard the sound of the Kunai impaling her stomach. He sighed. "It's finally over".

"In what world is it over!" Tsuki shouted as she jumped out another side of the roof. "Damn straight!" Another Tsuki said as they charged at Sasuke who was confused. 'Shadow Clones?!'. Sasuke both easily dismissed the two Tsuki's with two fast kunai throws to their faces. Though instead of clouds of smoke like a usual clone does, they just faded away. "What?" Sasuke thought out loud. He looked around and saw more copies of Tsuki, all charging at him. More and more if them just formed. There were so many of her that when they huddled together, they rivalaled the size of the Uchiha hideout. Sasuke then saw it with his Sharingan and realized. "...Genjutsu!".

Sasuke released himself from the illusion but it was too late for him as Tsuki was close to him with lightning in her hand. "Chidori!" she shouted as she lunged her hand straight into Sasuke body, opting to go for the right side of his body to avoid his heart. Blood sprayed the ground as a result, pouring from Sasuke's body as she stabbed him. Sasuke stared at Tsuki in ultimate shock and pain etched on his face while outwardly, she should little care on her face, but inwardly, it was quite the opposite.

Tsuki was bleading from her right eye she had used her most powerful genjutsu and that took a lot out of her. She pulled her arm out to let his body fall on her. "I've avoided your heart because I know that you don't want to kill Itachi and live a normal life in the leaf somewhere in your heart". Sasuke began to cough up a bit of blood. He fell forward, grabbing her wrist weakly. "Come on Sasuke!" Tsuki said but she soon felt a powerful squeeze on her arm. She looked down to see Sasuke gripping her arm, with his glowing curse marked covered body. His power doubled hers now. She gritted her teeth in pain, it felt like her wrist bones were grinding together.

She somehow was able to pull away but only because Sasuke let her go but she could immediately say that her left wrist was done. Sasuke looked at her, although his wound from her Chidori was still there, he was still able to move a bit as his curse mark was able to stop the bleeding a bit. Sasuke's body changed drastically. His body was purely light brown now, opposite to his usual pale skin.

On his face was a black mark, almost like a shuriken. The curse mark grew his hair I to a long light blue fashion, almost like how Madara Uchiha had his hair. The most disturbing thing though was the wings Sasuke grew. They were almost looking like his own hands but just huge and webby looking. He was a freak. "S-S-Sasuke?" Tsuki said in actual shock and horror. What has become of her Friend? "Enough! Raikiri!" Sasuke shouted as he channelled Raikiri in his left hand, though it was different.

The color changed midway of activation, it turned black almost. Tsuki watched in awe but she then woke up. "If you think I'm gonna let you go to Orochimaru? Then your head's up your ass, Sasuke. Think again!" she shouted as she charged her last Jutsu. "Raikiri!". 'This....will be my last Jutsu!'. She thought, accessing her own chakra levels. Sasuke watched as his fellow clan member with distain. He said as he ran at her. Tsuki ran at him too with her right hand ready to pierce him. "RAIKIRII!" they both shouted as both Jutsu clashed with one another. When they did, a huge lightning storm was around them as the chakra surged the area.

With naruto.

Naruto felt it the necklace that he gave to tsuki gave him a signal that her chakra reserves where extremely low that meant she was in danger in a yellow flash naruto was gone.

With Tsuki and sasuke.

Sasuke was looking down at a unconscious Tsuki, He saw it even if it as for a split second he saw Tsuki's eyes changed to a shuriken with six edges, He smiled at her and turned and jumped away to ororchimaru's base.

Naruto arrived in a yellow flash to see tsuki on the ground he quickly put his hand to feel her pulse and sighed she as alive, then he looked at the valley he could sense faint signature of sasuke's chakra and sighed " I was suspecting this would happen but I just didn't wanted her to know" He thought as he looked at tsuki "NARUTO!".

Naruto looked up to see kakashi with pakun " Is she alright" The jonin asked as naruto nodded " She is fine some injuries that can he healed and chakra exhaustion" Naruto said as Kakashi sighed in relief " And him he is gone isn't he" Kakashi said as Naruto nodded " As soon as Sasuke got orochimaru's cruse mark I suspected this would happen you did too didn't you" Naruto said as Kakashi put his head down and that as enough answer for naruto, Naruto carried Tsuki bridal style and looked at Kakashi "come on grab onto my shoulder, I will teleport us to konoha". Kakashi did as said and they all vanised in a yellow flash.

Timeskip.

Tsuki opened her eyes to see the ceiling of the hospital, her body aching. 'Damn, I can't believe Sasuke is gone'. She thought. She felt something in her hand and looked down at it, and was surprised to see a nice, tan hand in hers. She followed the arm the hand belonged to and saw Naruto sitting next to her, his back on the wall, sleeping peacefully. She looked back at his hand, and realized how warm and welcoming his touch was. She smiled softly, enjoying the peace the hand gave her. She then realized something.

Even after sasuke was gone she still had naruto and somehow seeing his face everyday made her forget about the thought that sasuke left the village. Only Naruto could make her feel at peace, which made her feel weird, her insides were all heavy and she felt like she had something fluttering inside her. She shook her head softly, a smile still on her face. She closed her eyes and leaned in to give Naruto a kiss on the cheek.

Naruto felt her wake up, and was happy . He thought it was now time to make himself known that he was awake. He opened his eyes and turned his head towards her, only to meet a pair of soft, pink lips connect with his. His eyes were wide, and Tsukii's eyes bolted open.

Not one to waste an opprotunity as good as this, closed his eyes and pushed forward, enjoying the kiss and tsukii responded in sync, tsuki wrapped her arms around naruto's neck bring him deeper into the kiss which was slowly turning into a makeout session.

Naruto was so busy in the makeout session he didn't notice people come in the room " Ahem!" they heard a voice and quickly separated and looked to see Tsunade and shizune, Shizune as blushing here was Tsunade was smiling " Now, Now I don't want grandchildren this soon" She said as Both Naruto and Tsuki entire face became red as tomato " S-Shut up granny!" Naruto said as tsunade chuckled.

" Well I just came here to check up on her but I can see she is just fine, so I will take my leave" Tsunade said as she left. Nartuo hide his blush and looked at tsuki with a serious face " Tsuki giveup on sasuke he is gone sasuke went to ororchimaru on his own free will no matter what you do that will not change." he said as tsuki looked at him with wide eyes.

" But he is my friend naruto and the last member of my clan" Tsuki said " Trust me you should just forget about him its the tragic path of self richest fools".

Tsuki clenched her hands " He maybe nothing to you naruto but sasuke is like a brother to me".

" Can you honestly call him a friend look what he did to you......" Naruto said as there was silence " He was destined to leave sooner or later dismiss those thoughts from your mind and move on to be a ninja you need more then strength and jutsu you must have a mind to make the right decision, if you want to live as a ninja you must become smater, this place is no place for a fool that's the reality" Naruto said as he looked ar her and he was shocked when she smiled " If you say what it means to smater i don't wanna be smart, I will not giveup on sasuke and I will bring him back" she said as naruto shook his " Well if you want to be a fool who am I to stop you, I guess I will just have to be there with you incase you do something stupid" he said as she smiled " Thanks naruto."

Naruto stood up " Well Kakashi wanted to talk to you about something and I have to go Senzaru-sensie wanted to meet me for some reason" with that naruto vanished in a yellow flash.

________________________________________________________________________________

Naruto arrived on top of his father's head. He felt him before he saw him, looking over the village. "An unusual spot for you to choose to meet up."

Senzaru smiled in melancholy. "I guess you could say that."

Both of them stood side by side as they overlooked the village. It was a while before Senzaru told him why he called him here. "Akatsuki has been moving."

"Oh?"

Senzaru nodded seriously. "Right now, they don't seem to be going after any of the bijuu. Jiraya-sama told me that they are building their capital right now, leaving the jinchuriki as they are, for now."

Naruto raised an eyebrow at him. "Why are you telling me this?"

Senzaru looked at him with grim eyes, looking his age for the first time in a long time. "Naruto, you are my apprentice, regardless if you have the toad summoning contract. You are Konoha's greatest asset, and jiraya-sama and I discussed this he himself wanted to do this but he won't be able to focus on you with his spy network."

Naruto folded his hands. Senzaru had never been this serious with him, but Akatsuki was serious business. A group of S-rank missing nin was no joke at all, and their goal could twist the very way the world operated. "What do you want me to do then?"

For the first time in their conversation, Senzaru smirked. "I want you to come on a training trip with me." Naruto took a deep breath as he turned back to the village. A training trip with the strongest ninja in the leaf village...

There was so much he could learn from the man. But first, "How long would the trip last?"

"Three years."

" Because the Akatsuki won't be making their move for three years and Jiraya sama also told me that Orochimaru changed his body that means he can't switch bodies for 3 years. This gives you a nice, three year window to get stronger, strong enough to not worry about them."

"I plan to make you capable of defending yourself and your loved ones in that time. When I'm finished with you, you will be one of the most dangerous men in all the nations."

Naruto exhaled and sat down on a spike beside his Senise, face contemplative. "While that sounds terribly tempting, I would have to leave my girlfriend behind. And you know well enough just how big of a target she is due to her relationship with me. Many things could happen to her, and I can't take that risk."

"Then it's a good thing that she won't be in the village, right?"

Naruto's head snapped to Senzaru, confusion written on his face. "What do you mean?"

" I had a talk with Kakashi and he agreed to take Tsuki on a training trip for 3 years aswell" Senzaru said.

Naruto sighed " Verwell when will we be leaving?" Naruto asked.

" In 2 days"

______________________________________________________________________________

Naruto flashed into the hokage office " Yo granny!".

Tsunade just glared at her godson " What did i say about not flashing into the office!" she said as naruto chuckled nervesouly.

" Well i was here to inform you that i will be leaving the village for a training trip" Naruto said as Tsunade nodded " I already know about it and i wanted to call you to tell you about it."

Naruto looked at her with a raised eyebrow " You did?" as Tsunade nodded " Well if that's the case i will take my leave" with that he was gone in a yellow flash.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was night, and Naruto and Tsuki were relaxing on the hospital bed. Naruto was gazing forwards with such intensity that it worried Tsuki a bit. His left hand was resting around her shoulder, his finger gently rubbing small circles on her side. Tsuki was resting on his chest, but most of her attention was on her boyfriend.

Finally, she huffed and sat up, straddling Naruto and breaking him from his trance. "Alright, you've been acting a bit out of it ever since you came home from the hospital, and it's been driving me crazy. What is it?"

Naruto gazed at his girlfriend with adoration as his hands went up to stroke her sides under her t-shirt. "It's actually not that big of a thing. Me and Senzaru-sensie talked, that's all."

Tsuki poked him in the chest and dryly pointed out, "If it wasn't that big, you won't be slipping into trances ever now and then. Now spill, what has got you so worked up."

Naruto smirked and sat up, leaning forward and wrapping his arms around her form, planting kisses on her neck. "My sweet girlfriend is so caring towards me. Just what did I do to deserve you?"

Tsuki moaned as she tried to resist. "Don't try to change the topic- ngh!"

To her partial disappointment and approval, he stopped and sighed. "It's just.....Senzaru sensie is taking me for a traning trip for three years."

Tsuki looked at him with a look that said 'are you serious.'

" Well kakashi sensie is also taking me to a traning trip for three years" Tsuki said as Naruto simple chukled as Tsuki looked at him " You knew didn't you?" she asked as Naruto nodded.

Tsuki looked at naruto lovingly and strokked his check " You know after you were gone i was thinking sasuke is driven not just by his desire to kill his brother, but to be better than you. You motivate him to get stronger so that he could look at you, eye to eye. And that is perfectly normal behavior for rivals. They push each other to get stronger. Sasuke wants you to see him not as a subordinate, but someone who is equal to you."

Naruto raised an eyebrow " Why would you say that?" Tsuki smiled and kept stroking his cheek " You might have not noticed but after you defeated sasuke in the sparing match in the academy he has always looked up to you he wants to be your equal."

Naruto averted his eyes from hers in thought. "Maybe you're right. Getting stronger sasuke than will drive me, along with getting strong enough to protect you."

Tsuki smiled at that. She found it endearing that Naruto wanted to be strong enough for her.

" Forget about sasuke how about we have some fun" Naruto said.

He kissed her, pulling her flush against him. She responded enthusiastically, wrapping her arms around his neck. Naruto pulled both of them down on the bed, his hands going down her back.

Making out for almost 1 hr and cuddling was what happened after that.

_______________________________________________________________________________

2 days later

Naruto and Tsuki were standing at the village gates, making out against the wall. Strictly speaking, Tsunade had talked with them that should they ever be paired together for a mission, they were to act professionally, not as love-struck idiots. But then again, Naruto was on temporary leave along with his Girlfriend, so their actions were justified.

"See, that is how you take care of a woman!"

Any shout like that would have made any couple spring apart with surprise, but not Naruto and Tsuki. Naruto just slowly broke their lip contact, turning to look at a Jiraiya who looked like he would burst with joy, a smirking Tsunade and an eye-smiling Kakashi, who was positively beaming.

Naruto put some distance between himself and Tsuki, shrugging innocently. It was rather surprising how quickly his face was cleared of its blush. "You got late, so we just decided to pass the time."

Tsuki's blush was still receding, but she just huffed and swatted his arm. "There's no we. It was your idea! You were the one who jumped on me!"

"And yet you completely failed to resist," Naruto easily returned, smugness increasing along with her blush.

Naruto turned to jiraya " Where is senzaru sensie?" Naruto asked then in a busrt of flames Senzaru appeared  " I am right here let's get going."

 Though he flinched when Tsunade glared at him. "Shut up!"

Though her face turned into a soft smile when she turned to Naruto and Tsuki. She drew the former into a hug. "Now, you take good care of yourself, Naruto. Eat properly, and don't work yourself into exhaustion every time you train."

Naruto rolled his eyes as he returned the hug. "I'll try my best, but no promises."

Tsunade punched his arm lightly, then turned to Tsuki and gave her a warm smile. "Do take care of yourself, Tsuki, and try to come back before three years are up. This idiot here needs you more than he shows."

Tsuki just giggled and nodded " I will lady hokage. Someone needs to be there to keep afterall"

Naruto's eye twiched " I am not a child you know"

Kakashi stepped forward " So Tsuki i think we should leave we are getting late" he said as Tsuki nodded.

With that, they waved goodbye one last time and turned away, walking away from the village.

Done! Hey guys now the time skip is here the next chapter will be naruto returning to the village and it might take about or week before i upload it since alot new things are gonna be added which were not there in the canon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 68 9
Kushina and minato thought they weren't ready when a child came to their lives, they called him naruto and dropped him off at the orphanage, a year l...
355K 3.2K 22
This is a story about a young boy left and neglected by his parents. The young boy is Naruto. He will soon be powerful to surpass his father, the 4th...
382K 6.7K 15
Kiyomi Namikaze, daughter of the late fourth Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki Is an natural prodigy who struggles to find meaning to the ninja lifestyle. K...
165 0 7
Namikaze Naruto, a child who grew up without the love of his parents, demands revenge for what they did to him. Now Naruto is ready to repay their ac...