Part-17

Naruto was currently doing 8th B rank mission, he had a bad feeling like something bad had happened, but he shrugged it off and continued his mission. 

Meanwhile.

Tsuki was face to face with sasuke " SASUKE!" She aid as sasuke turned around to show half of his face covered in black markings " Tsuki go home I don't want to hurt you" he said.

" Hurt me you will hurt me if you leave to go to Orochimaru, Sasuke you are like a brother to me". Sasuke looked at her " The only brother I have is Him and I will kill him even if it means betraying konoha and leaving you" Sasuke said.

" I guess I don't have any choice but to fight you" She said as she activated her Sharingan sasuke looked at her and smirked and activated his Sharingan and charged at her with low jonin speed but her Sharingan was able to keep up with his movements. She blocked a punch but the force behind the punch was so much that she stumbled back a bit and retaliated with a kick of her own, Which sasuke grabbed her leg and threw her to the lake.

Sasuke jumped down and landed on top of he lake as he and Tsuki went through hand signs ""Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" two Uchihas called out as a bright light was showing in the back of the building as two clan members clashed with their respective Jutsu. It was kind of sad seeing as how both friends who practiced tirelessly to prefect this very same Jutsu together now must use it against one another. The battle of Jutsu began to go evenly untill Sasuke pushed harder, his drive of hatred pushing him.

Tsuki tried to push him back but his fire Jutsu was at the moment, stronger than hers and it was just getting stronger. She then eventually had to let go of her attack while also dodging Sasuke's by jumping to the side but she didn't see Sasuke himself race over to where he correctly assumed she'd jump to and sent a powerful punch to her stomach.

That blow knocked the wind right out of her and made her vision blurry, even with her Sharingan active. Sasuke continues with his attack, sending a barrage of powerful punches to her body, more than ever. Sasuke sent a kick to her face but she was fortunate enough to catch that punch. Sasuke sent a fake out punch but her Sharingan read through it to stop another kick coming her way but Sasuke countered her quickly and kicked her away.

Sasuke quickly ran through some handseals. "Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" Sasuke launched a variety of smaller little fire balls at Tsuki. Shaking awake from the attack, she took care to dodge the attacks coming at her. Sasuke then sped up towards her again, this time, a powerful kick to the face that launched her to the sky. Her back hit the pillar on the roof, sliding down it and glaring at Sasuke, who was looking at her with a smug look. "Don't you see the difference in our power, Tsukii?! I'm better than you are?!".

Tsuki weakly stood up from the pillar and glared hard at Sasuke's eyes with her own, Sharingan facing Sharingan. She pointed at him with a sad expression. Sasuke looked at her in confusion, something was different in her current stance. "Is this what has become of your friendship to see who is better, Sasuke i never compared myself to you I always knew that you were better than me but I guess you don't look at me the same way I look at you".

" And yet you are fighting to bring me back" Sasuke said as he chuckled " You and your brother were too kind Tsuki and that will be your down fault."

Tsuki ran at Sasuke. She threw a few shuriken at him and slammed her hands together. "Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu!". Soon four shuriken became into forty and they all flew at Sasuke. Said Uchiha was quick enough to pull put a kunai and block most of them that came his way but he got nicked here and there on his shoulders and legs. But once the attacks ceases, he couldn't find Tsuki in front of him, now where on the roof. He focused his hearing so that he can get something out of her location as she moved and luckily enough he heard her.