A new life... Maybe? (A bnha...

By No_oner

Chuuya Y/n, twin sister of Chuuya Nakahara, was 15 years old when her brother wanted to push her out of the c... More

Infos about You.
Chapter 1: A brief summoning of the past.
Chapter 2: Wow it's that 'scoo' thingy...
Chapter 3: Classmates
Chapter 4: Quirk apprehension test
Chapter 5: New classmates.
Chapter 6: This is chaotic.
Chapter 7: Double the trouble
Chapter 8: Triple the chaos
Chapter 9: Home Sweet Home~
Chapter 10: Back to school!
Chapter 11 : U.S.J. field trip.
Wowsies, it's 3K reads now?!
Chapter 13: Blinded
It's me again
Spin-off 1 : Chuuya Nakahara

Chapter 12 : Infinite potentials.

705 26 9
By No_oner

Aye aye it's me! So writer's block reached me these few days back, so gomen gomen everyone! Here's the update you've been waiting for! 😄

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

But suddenly the warp gate villain appears...

Y/n and Fyodor quickly team up with the other two boys, who obviously were bickering as usual just a moment ago.

Since they're the furthest from the villain, and they didn't even care to listen, they could only know that the villains were planning to separate them and destroy U.A's reputation.

"But if everything was purely that way, then they won't have to prepare a troop like this..." Y/n ponders.

"Yes, and I think... there's a possibility that they do this to lure the top hero out, destroy him..." Dazai says, in a daze.

The others hum in agreement.

"Hey look! Bakugou and his friend is making their first moves!" Y/n shakes the others out of their dazing states as she points to the ash blonde and red head direction.

The four watch as the warp gate villain survives the attack, then it creates a purple tornado that washes over the students.

"And I guess that possibility isn't a possibility at all..." Dazai exclaims as he stares at the vanishing students.

"Now it's your turn... rats." The villain turns to look at them, as the tornado washes over. And then they were separated.

Y/n was sucked into the warp gate as the tornado washed over.

She felt nauseous, dizzy... and drunk in the dimensional darkness.

And then moments later, she lands.

The girl stands up, in her head rings the words of a guy in the cartoons she usually watched, 'Tatakae, tatakae...'

۰۪۪۫۫●۪۫۰Y/n's POV

I shake my head a little to shoo away the annoying feelings.

Then my vision was cleared.

I was on a rocky terrain, with a swarm of villains slowly cornering...

Us?

I look around to see Sho-kun, Jirou-chan, Momo-chan and Denki-kun.

They seemed to be focusing on the non dangerous villains, so I call out to them.

"OI! GUYS!" I wave my hands.

"Y/n-chan!" They start to run up to me, as the villains look at us weirdly.

"You okay?" Momo-chan asks.

"I'm all good, just a bit dizzy is all." I laugh.

"Shouldn't we be focusing on these villains? Because they're coming real close now..." Denki nervously reminds us.

"Oh right, yes. Sho-kun, Momo-chan? You've got any plans?"

Todoroki jumps slightly at the mention of his name.

"My plan is we finish these off and go help the others." He finally calms down.

"My plan is technically the same, but more detailed." Momo-chan suggests.

"Alright, Momo-chan, how should we finish these villains off as quick as possible?"

"Shoto, you take those over there. Denki, you will be the one helping us to electrocute this whole area once Shoto is done. Y/n, you'll protect us." Momo-chan says.

"Aye aye captain!!" I salute after seeing the others signal that they were clear.

Sho-kun runs away and Denki stays with us, that was her plan.

"Oh... Some nice chicks over here... Wonder what you'd do to prevent us from-" The perverted villain from the nearest to us starts.

"Oh?" I make my first move.

Snugging my hand to my side, to where the small sheath was, I pull out the gift from M*ri before I left.

A dagger. Made of carbon steel, sharper than a razor blade.

(So I can't describe... Here's the pic... Hope you'll be okay with it...)

I smirk.

۰۪۪۫۫●۪۫۰3rd person POV

The villain sees the girl before him smirk, he not yet know why,

Then suddenly he feels a sharp pain in his stomache.

"Would you please close your eyes, Momo-chan, Jirou-chan and Denki-kun?" Y/n gently asks her friends, as they complied and tightly close their eyes.

He screeches out in pain.

'My liver, my liver! My intestines!!' The monstrous villain is now switched back to his humanoid form, suffering great pain from his insides.

"3..." Y/n starts counting down.

"2..."

"1."

The battlefield suddenly felt chilly to the people inside, as half of the numerous villains were frozen that moment by Todoroki.

Distracted by the sudden coldness, the other half of the villains look back to see the villain that Y/n held capture from earlier, laying dead, perfectly disembowelled.

And in a flash of a milisecond, Y/n quickly slash open the villains' throats.

A look of bloodlust was on her face.

On the other side of the battlefield, Todoroki simultaneously keeps hearing screams of agony.

He tries ignoring the screams, but his concern for his friends stopped him from interrogating alive villains any further.

The boy hurriedly runs across the rocky hill while chanting in his head, 'Please don't die...'

But when he arrives, the open scene before his eyes was way more worse than the creepiest serial killer's crime scene.

There Y/n stood, among the various, numerous bloody corpses of villains.

She had her back facing him, she was panting.

"Guild the others out of here, I'll catch up soon." She demands.

Todoroki, even when found out that she was creepy as hell, he still feels like she is great friend material, and he trusts and respects her greatly.

"Ok."

Y/n listens to the thumpings of her friends' feet, "And tell Momo-chan, don't waste Denki-kun's quirk on this."

"Ok." This time was a little bit distanced.

Once Y/n was sure that they were gone, she walks slowly to the exit of the terrain.

"Oh you (warning...) wh*re you're not gonna get outta here alive and unharmed!! Get this!"

A cowardly villain who was hiding all this time decides to show up after his friends' death.

He throws a big punch at the small built girl, clearly angered.

"Too bad. No." Y/n turns around and rips open the grown man's throat with her dagger.

He gurgles up blood, as the girl turns away and cleans the dagger with a firm swish.

Walking stylishly out of the terrain, Y/n could see her friends' are catching up with some other classmates.

But especially Todoroki and Bakugou are separating themselves from the mini crowd.

"Hey! Where the hell are you two going!?" She shouts as she approaches the boys.

"We're looking for some other missing classmates... Iida is gone to seek help from the others... We've met most of our classmates back there... So that leaves..." Shoto says, his eyes widen slightly.

"Deku, the frog girl and the purple imbecile..." Bakugou grumbles.

"Hey that's rude Kacchan! Don't call people names like that when you do know their real names!" Y/n pouts a bit once she'd caught up, and jabs the boy by his side.

"Shut up! None of your business... slug." He lowers his voice to a mumble, unable to give Y/n a rude name like the others.

"We could start from the watery terrain..." Shoto says as he walks mindlessly.

Then they have a companion.

"WHAT THE HELL WEIRD HAIR?! YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED BACK THERE!" Bakugou typical screaming.

"Sorry can't help it." Kirishima answers simply, as he takes a glance over to Y/n.

She looks calculative. That look in her eyes couldn't be mistaken for that of Fyodor and Dazai when they're plotting ingenious plans.

The three boys start to feel nervous.

But then a loud 'boom' comes from the direction just ahead of them.

"Come on, let's go!" Y/n urges her friends, and then they are rushing down the paths and the slopes to the next terrain...

Which is now being a battle field.

A bird-like humanoid creature was standing by a rock, with a certain green haired boy's punch on its stomach.

Beside them was a man with hands all over him.

Spotting green and purple features just beyond the rock that was beside the birb creature, Y/n was ready to jump into action.

Unsheathing her knife, the orange haired girl leaps from their safe place, running sideways to observe more of the situation, while getting closer to save her friends.

Unluckily, there's the teacher. Critically wounded, burns and blood is everywhere, all over his body, and on the ground.

The man looks as if he was about to pass out from blood loss, yet he's still trying to reach the green haired boy, who he thought, still had potential.

Aizawa couldn't focus on the talk between Shigaraki and his student anymore, as his hand starts landing on the cold harsh ground, his vision blurring.

But then, came a roar of fury. Upon this, Shigaraki stops talking, and switches his attention to the source.

All he could see was just one girl, with glowing red aura.

In the back, there's her companions, eyes widened in surprise, and horror.

Shiga blinked. And by the second he opens, his Noumu was squished, and torn into pieces.

By the remnants of the Noumu, stands an orange headed female.

Shiga couldn't quite catch her eyes, for she was having her head down.

His eyes travel up and down her whole being, observing what kind of enemy he will be fighting against.

Slimmy build, and a knife.

That's it. And she took down a Noumu effortlessly.

"Ah..." Tomura laughs. "Just who are you... You seem to be more potential than these... scummy heroes. You should join us!"

The man was laughing, having his eyes shut when he felt the increasing intimidation in the aura from the girl.

That made him opens his eyes, confused slightly. Yet the sight made him jump in fear, eyes widening behind the palm of the hand that was covering his face.

Dark, crimson eyes, mixed with extreme bloodlust, and her pose is straight.

Printed on her childish face, one crazed smile of a coldblooded murderer, which combined with the glares, could make one crumbles to the ground.

"And who are you again? What could you do to make me join you, scummy criminals?" Y/n, still smiling wide, blinded with bloodlust, yet she was trying to hold back, for better purpose.

She watches the man clenches his fists in satisfaction, as she circles him.

"And did you know, those who see others as lowlives, are no better than those they called 'lowlives' themselves." The girl chuckles madly. "Pretty ironic isn't it."

Shigaraki shivers from mostly boiling anger from his insides, yet he knew he could do nothing against this one girl who could take down one Noumu effortlessly, except for one way.

He looked up and tried touching the girl in one flash of a second, with determined look in his eyes.

"Too bad, scummy criminal. Too bad." The girl sighs and shakes her head in a playful way.

Shigaraki had activated Decay, yet she stopped him with a mere tip of her knife.

He was surprised, by what force that stopped him from destroying this girl. His eyes widened, his jaws clenching, his eyebrows knitted, and every muscle in his body was working so hard.

The girl giggled madly, as she twists her knife, and lunges forward.

Which move made the knife grazed perfectly on the man's hand, and For The Tainted Sorrow pushed him way past the peak of the land to the water.

His feet tried clinging onto the small piece of land, yet all of his attempts were all in vain.

Y/n watches as the man falls into the water, as she notices her friends staring.

"Oh, I forgot. Here..." She touches Aizawa while having her ability activated, and he floats in the air.

"Help me bring him to a safe place. And make Baku-kun, Kiri-kun and Todo-kun go with you. They're over there." Y/n says, pointing to a small bush nearby.

"How about you?" Tsuyu asks the girl, concerned.

"I'll be okay. I'll fight here, with All Might sensei and upgrade my potents." Midoriya and his friends watch their orange haired friend smile bright, and warm, a reassuring smile, as they feel their hearts melting...

"If you insisted, don't die okay?" Midoriya, with his eyes twinkling with forming tears, and a smile on his face.

"As if I'd really die in a fight without Osa-chan, and not on my brother's watch." She returns the smile, as she waves goodbye to her friends, and watches as their figures go further and further.

She switches her attention back to the now-back-on-land man.

"You want All Might? Too bad he can't be here any faster, so you're stuck with me now." Y/n smirks, making Shigaraki shiver of the threatening in her tone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 129 21
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...
8.1K 444 22
(Akaza x Reader) Chisaki (Y/n) is a girl who brings out the best in people. She doesn't realise it, but that becomes the very reason many people can...
3.6K 114 12
ยซ- ... I can't believe you made me join your Agency thingy.ยป - in which Twenty three years old Dazai & Chuuya find themselves in My Hero Academia wor...