Spin-off 1 : Chuuya Nakahara

Light, gentle breezes followed by silky rays of early morning sunlight are flooding into the small, traditional house through its paper doors.

Inside of the house, are three forms, curling up to each other.

۰۪۪۫۫●۪۫۰Y/n's POV (oh hi long time to write in, so there might be some flaws haha)

The cool breeze glides on my exposed skin (shhh no thoughtsies here 😌👆), waking me up gently.

I rub my eyes and opening them to another bright, new, fresh morning that smells of... well, spring mornings.

Flowers scent and such.

I then sit up after shoving the arms that are wrapping around my form lightly and look around.

Chuu-nii is nowhere to be seen.

'He must have wakened up and might be preparing for school and breakfast... Oh such mom...'

I snicker at the thought of my twin in an apron and a bandana wrapped around his head, walking around the house, doing chores, and basically being a housewife.

Thinking that he must be fine, I stand up and start to approach the bathroom to do morning cleanups.

*time skip cuz bruh.*

Walking out of the bathroom door, feeling refreshed yet I haven't seen that brother of mine around yet.

And those two... chaotic individuals I called my best friends are still sound asleep even though today is a school day. They even snored.

So I decide to go putting notebooks into my backpack while waiting for that damn brother of mine to show up around.

That's when a little mew caught my attention.

I look around for the source and spot an orange cat outside of the window.

It has beautiful ocean blue eyes, similar to those of my twin, and soft, orange fur...

Reminds me of my twin...

Where has he been going to...

Well I should care less about that, for there's something that deserves more attention than him now...

۰۪۪۫۫●۪۫۰3rd person's POV, I guess :/

The orange cat meowed loudly at the girl as it (he) furrows a brow (do cats have brows-), clearly frustrated by the looks of it.

Y/n chuckles as she offers to pick it up by sticking her hands out in a cupping position.

Chuuya in the cat disguise clawed her as he hissed, but jumps into her hands anyway, licking his paws like nothing happened. (Attitude-)

"You're adorable, but if you keep this attitude I guess I'll throw you to Osa-chan's care..." Y/n sighs as she brings the cat closer to her chest and pets him.

The cat shivers at the thought. Of how Dazai would casually throw him into the bathtub so often, or feed him 2 meals a day, or over-pet him... Everything bad comes to mind, literally.

Y/n laughs lightly as she sees the sudden change of aura from the cat, as for now he looks away, swishing his tail gently, sometimes twirling around Y/n's arm.

"Y/n-chan?" Dazai is waking up.

"Hm-hm Osa-chan?" Y/n answers as she slowly walks towards the futon.

"Oh is that a cat?" The brown-haired boy asks with stars in his eyes.

"Nah it's a dog." Y/n smiles sarcastically as she starts to handle the cat over to Dazai.