Chapter 8: Triple the chaos

۰۪۪۫۫●۪۫۰Y/n's POV
We just came back to having lunch like normal people when the alarms went off. The voice told us to evacuate.
Immediately, rushed off the people in Lunchrush. They squeezed on one another while flooding out of the room.

Despite the chaotic mess occuring, Osa-chan, Chuu-san, Fyo-chan, To-kun and I didn't even budge a bit.
For there are some reasons not to panic:

Firstly, if we do, we are no different than ordinary, untrained little kids who would just scurry off in panic upon seeing a little harmless spider.

Secondly, for the sake of being alive, wholly coming back to hometown, and not in coffins, we should sit still and mind our own businesses, which, currently, is eating.

And finally, it's only level 3 of broken containment (I dunno what it's called... Sr) right? There's nothing to worry about it. No bad dudes are here, in these corridors, or even in this lunch room just yet.
But if they are, the Triple Blacked and founder of the secret organization Rats In The House Of The Dead will make sure to finish them off in no time.

Oh wait.

Chuu-san didn't tell me Fyo-kun was the founder of- Oh well, forget it. It's top secret how I managed to acknowledge the fact.
Anyway, we continued eating in silence, and in style, well except for Osa-chan and Chuu-san... they're always imbeciles wherever they go, although being true gentlemen when separated. Okay okay, back to whatever I was trying to say earlier. So when we were eating, a familiar voice rang in the hallway.

"EVERYBODY CALM (ur tits) DOWN! IT WAS ONLY THE PRESS..."

We looked up at each other.

"Hm, it's the Iida nerd from our class, right?" says Chuu-san, after taking a break from fighting in silence with his frienemy, Osa-chan.

"It must be him." To-kun replies, finishing his portion of soba.
The rest of us just hum as a response.

"I think we should get back in class. For the noisy crowd has decreased their noisiness." Fyo-chan says, about to stand up. His closed eyes peers out at us.

"Um, sure Fyo-chan. I have a feeling something is happening in class." I reply, also standing up. In a flash of moment, I saw in Fyo-chan's eyes a soft gaze.

"As my Belladonna said it, I also had a feeling something is happening, or more precisely, some drama. And I suggest we should follow her and this stinky rat to our class." Osa-chan says, standing up from his seat, almost pulling my brother with him.
But that's not the most surprising thing.

"Oh no~ Puberty is hitting this bastard of a mackerel so hard that he called MY little sister HIS Belladonna!" Grunted Chuu-san, fuming. And THAT, was exactly what I thought earlier. Osa-chan has never called me HIS Belladonna before. Ever.
I stood in my place, watching the frienemy fluffballs ran out of the room.

And don't you think the "stinky rat" went unnoticed. Fyo-chan, although had himself composed, almost broke into fury by the second the nickname slipped past Osa-chan's lips. He is, right now, staring daggers at the brunette who's at the doorway, making fun of my brother AND watching the ravenette's reaction.

"I think we should get going now." To-kun's voice rings suddenly after awhile of silence.
I turned back to face the said boy. Surprisingly, he was trying to hide a blush! He averted eye contact while making a face... (Like below.)

)