Chapter 12 : Infinite potentials.

Aye aye it's me! So writer's block reached me these few days back, so gomen gomen everyone! Here's the update you've been waiting for! 😄

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

But suddenly the warp gate villain appears...

Y/n and Fyodor quickly team up with the other two boys, who obviously were bickering as usual just a moment ago.

Since they're the furthest from the villain, and they didn't even care to listen, they could only know that the villains were planning to separate them and destroy U.A's reputation.

"But if everything was purely that way, then they won't have to prepare a troop like this..." Y/n ponders.

"Yes, and I think... there's a possibility that they do this to lure the top hero out, destroy him..." Dazai says, in a daze.

The others hum in agreement.

"Hey look! Bakugou and his friend is making their first moves!" Y/n shakes the others out of their dazing states as she points to the ash blonde and red head direction.

The four watch as the warp gate villain survives the attack, then it creates a purple tornado that washes over the students.

"And I guess that possibility isn't a possibility at all..." Dazai exclaims as he stares at the vanishing students.

"Now it's your turn... rats." The villain turns to look at them, as the tornado washes over. And then they were separated.

Y/n was sucked into the warp gate as the tornado washed over.

She felt nauseous, dizzy... and drunk in the dimensional darkness.

And then moments later, she lands.

The girl stands up, in her head rings the words of a guy in the cartoons she usually watched, 'Tatakae, tatakae...'

۰۪۪۫۫●۪۫۰Y/n's POV

I shake my head a little to shoo away the annoying feelings.

Then my vision was cleared.

I was on a rocky terrain, with a swarm of villains slowly cornering...

Us?

I look around to see Sho-kun, Jirou-chan, Momo-chan and Denki-kun.

They seemed to be focusing on the non dangerous villains, so I call out to them.

"OI! GUYS!" I wave my hands.

"Y/n-chan!" They start to run up to me, as the villains look at us weirdly.

"You okay?" Momo-chan asks.

"I'm all good, just a bit dizzy is all." I laugh.

"Shouldn't we be focusing on these villains? Because they're coming real close now..." Denki nervously reminds us.

"Oh right, yes. Sho-kun, Momo-chan? You've got any plans?"

Todoroki jumps slightly at the mention of his name.

"My plan is we finish these off and go help the others." He finally calms down.

"My plan is technically the same, but more detailed." Momo-chan suggests.

"Alright, Momo-chan, how should we finish these villains off as quick as possible?"

"Shoto, you take those over there. Denki, you will be the one helping us to electrocute this whole area once Shoto is done. Y/n, you'll protect us." Momo-chan says.