Radio Insomnia

By eldri_sv

'Sometimes the vibes just need to be immaculate.' * Hitoshi Shinsou was never a fan of extracurricular activi... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84

42

47 8 2
By eldri_sv

A little birdie told me that the hero courses are training really, really hard because they'll take their licensing exam this summer already. I don't know if that's true, but if it is, that would be absolutely mad.

Like, I get that things are getting kinda dangerous and all that and I get that it makes sense if you all get your provisional licenses so you can use your Quirks in self-defense, but... damn it, you've been at UA for like half a year. And most of those few months were filled with villain attacks.

Don't they do the whole licensing thing only in the second year or something? I mean, like... this is super early for that. Anyway, I hope you all don't die during that thing, because it sounds like it's actually super dangerous. Like incredibly dangerous. So yeah, uhm... good luck and all.

But honestly, you made it this far, so I don't really doubt your ability to survive. You seem to be doing pretty well when it comes to surviving, I mean... you survived a lot of shit that other people probably wouldn't have survived. I have complete faith in you. You can do this thing and get your licenses.

That is, if those rumours are true. Can someone please confirm? If someone confirms this, I'm actually going to hype Shania Twain or something. Anyway, until then you get the Arctic Monkeys with D Is For Dangerous.

AlienQueen: confirmed and not just because i really wanna see you hype shania twain

          >eyebags-for-days: Goddamn it.

                   >electrocutie: man!

                              >AlienQueen: i feel like a woman

                                              >tape_dispenser: 🎷🎷 🎷🎷 🎷🎷

                                                                 >eyebags-for-days: I hate you. This is the song you want?                                                                                  Really?

PowerLesbian: I'd like to request not one, but TWO Shania Twain songs.

          >eyebags-for-days: Go on then. Out with it.

                      >PowerLesbian: Man! I Feel Like A Woman.

                                      >eyebags-for-days: Yes? And?

                                                         >PowerLesbian: That Don't Impress Me Much

electrocutie: i'm glad you have such confidence in all of us but i am honestly very afraid to die like i'm too young to die okay?

          >eyebags-for-days: You'll be fine.

                        >electrocutie: nooooooooooooooooo T^T

                                      >eyebags-for-days: Yes.

                                                  >SleepingBag: Everyone will be fine, people don't die during the                                                                    licensing exam. Not often, anyway.

                                                                 >electrocutie: WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT OFTEN???

                                                                                 >eyebags-for-days: You know, they said that about UA                                                                                         and villain attacks, too. Just saying.

                                                                                 >SleepingBag: What I mean is that you'll all be fine.

tape_dispenser: ever since they told us about the licensing exam i've just been nervous about it man. like imagine you're the class that survived countless villain attacks and then you fail the provisional licensing exam. embarrassing.

          >electrocutie: highkey embarrassing.

                          >rocky-boi: nah, guys, come on. failing the licensing exam could happen to                                               anyone. we can just try again.

                                            >electrocutie: i doubt it can happen to people like todoroki or bakugou.

                                                              >rocky-boi: it could happen to anyone except those two maybe.

Okay, so it seems we're already betting on who's going to pass and fail. Honestly, I'm not even sure how exactly the licensing exam is going to work, so I'm definitely not going to make any guesses. I think it's pretty unlikely for Bakugou and Todoroki to fail, though. I mean... come on.

I don't think anyone's going to die either. You'll probably just get severely hurt. Although I'd be a little concerned about Mr. Aizawa saying that people don't die often, like what the hell does that mean? That sounds so fucking concerning, I don't even know. Remember when he said the same thing about the Sports Festival? Or about the summer training camp? I just don't know, guys.

Anyway, I promise I'm not trying to get out of my promise of hyping Shania Twain. Because honestly, these two songs I'm going to play next are an absolute mood and everyone should know them and everyone should really vibe to them. Because they just are a vibe. There's no other way to put it.

So here we go. Shania Twain and Man! I Feel Like A Woman.

PowerLesbian: YES YES YES

          >eyebags-for-days: Happy?

                        >PowerLesbian: Happier than you could ever imagine.

                                         >eyebags-for-days: Happier than I'll ever be?

                                                          >PowerLesbian: Probably.

ne-chan: It has been years since I thought about this song, but oh my God. What a bop. I love it.

          >ImagineHumanPotatoes: It hasn't been years, you literally had that song on loop all day                 yesterday.

                         >ne-chan: That wasn't me.

                                        >PogChamp: That was me. Sorry. I didn't think you could hear that.

                                                       >ne-chan: Bruh.

                                                       >ImagineHumanPotatoes: Bruh.

electrocutie: you know how zawa-sensei keeps saying that we'll survive, well here's the thing. I don't believe it. i don't believe it one bit. We're all going to die.

          >SleepingBag: You made it out so far, didn't you?

                      >electrocutie: yeah, but it gets more and more difficult each time

                                    >SleepingBag: I have full confidence in you.

                                    >SleepingBag: Well, maybe not in you specifically.

                                    >SleepingBag: More like, in you as a group.

                                                 >electrocutie: you know that's like the nicest thing you've said to me                                                           the entire year

AlienQueen: i'm vibing with this song. i'm also terrified of the licensing exam.

           >AllmightFanboi: It'll be fine, I'm sure! I can't wait to get a provisional license, I just hope                  I'll make it.

                          >AlienQueen: maybe try not to break every bone in your body?

                                           >AllmightFanboi: I COULD do that. But where's the fun in that?

                                                              >AlienQueen: midoriya no-

                                                                               >LordExplosionMurder: Go on. Break your spine, you                                                                                           damn nerd.

                                                                                                   >AllmightFanboi: But Kacchan!

                                                                                                                         >LordExplosionMurder: Stfu, Deku.

Alright. Well. I guess this is it. Only one more song and I've done my duty. I've fulfilled my promise. Anyway, I completely forgot to give you an update on Yogurtgate. And the update is... well, there isn't really an update. Except that I've seen no-name and his friends be extremely secretive lately.

Guys, they're definitely planning something. I swear. They are planning something and it's not going to be fun and there will be tears and maybe there will be death, too. Who knows? But yeah, if there are new developments, I'll let you know. Stay tuned. Anyway, without further ado, here is another classic by Shania Twain. Here is That Don't Impress Me Much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461 33 12
Shinso is fed up with being type-cast a bad guy just because of his quirk. So, you know what? Maybe he /is/ a bad guy.
813 68 17
High school is supposed to be fun, filled with friends, seemingly endless nights, parties, and crushes no one asked for. At least, that's what Shinso...
413K 14.7K 36
- ̗̀ ◛₍₁₎ ̖́- ⋆⑅˚₊ ⊹ [ᴀʀᴛᴇᴍɪs] ʰᵃˢ ˢᵉⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃ ᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ! ─────────────── [ᴀʀᴛᴇᴍɪs] ʜᴀs sᴇɴᴛ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ! ➡︎ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴅ...
201K 8.6K 19
❝𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐦... 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞?❞ - - - In which Shinso finds comfort in a small cat café near school and in the girl waitressing in it. Both Y...