BEHIND CLOSED DOORS | 18+ |✔

By Daddyslilgirl2003

"Intimate relationships among the teachers is prohibited in this academy. So make sure no one hears your moan... More

behind closed doors | 18+
p r o l o g u e
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
author's note
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
e p i l o g u e (i)
e p i l o g u e (ii)

18

38K 678 58
By Daddyslilgirl2003

c h a p t e r   e i g h t e e n 

Mature Content

Rhys was stunned. 

Antonia parted her thighs as far as they could go and continued rubbing her clit, throwing back her head in pleasure. 

Rhys looked at his now hard erection and then looked back at the moaning woman on his sofa. So that was her way of getting him to fuck her, give him a painful erection, and then masturbate in front of him to drive him crazy. 

"You surprise me, Antonia," he laughed humorlessly, "now get on top of me." 

Antonia did not stop rubbing her clit immediately but took her time to get up from the sofa and walk towards him. Once she was within range, Rhys pulled her by her hand and she squealed, with her legs apart on either side of his thighs and his erection at her entrance. 

"You've changed your mind I see," Antonia breathed as Rhys took one of her nipples inside his mouth and sucked on it, holding her hands against her waist behind her. Suddenly Rhys thrust inside her, making her cry out in euphoria. 

"Fuck, yes!" Antonia screamed as Rhys pistoned in and out of her mercilessly while simultaneously biting on her nipples. The combined pleasure threw Antonia off the edge and she collapsed forward while he kept on ramming into her. 

"Do you like that?" Rhys smirked and let go of her hands, which she brought to rest on either side of his head, and grabbed her buttocks, "holy shit..." 

"Yes, sir!" Antonia yelped as one of his hands came down hard on her ass, shooting pleasure right to her core. Rhys was going even harder if that was possible, and the trembles set in Antonia's legs. 

"Can I come, please, sir?" Antonia gripped the sofa so hard that her knuckles turned white, and her hair fell in a curtain over Rhys's face. 

"Come." Rhys hit home and she came undone, crying out his name in ecstasy. 

:::

Antonia woke up to utter darkness. She stretched her arms and blinked several times, adjusting her eyes to the dim light when at once, her eyes fell on the gigantic windows that surrounded her. The nighttime skyline of London spread out in front of her, and she rubbed her eyes. So she had fallen asleep, she thought and sat upright, and realized she was naked. Looking around her, she saw that she was sitting on a king-sized bed in an equally luxurious room. 

"Why is everything about him so big..." she licked her lips and glanced at the wall-clock. 

8:57 pm. 

Are you kidding? 

Hurriedly, that is, as fast as she could with her protesting womanly organs, she got down from the bed, wrapped herself in the huge blanket, and noticed a glass sliding door to the balcony. She walked up to it, opened the door, and stepped outside, a mild but cold breeze hitting her scantily covered body. 

Holding the blanket tight around her body, she leant on the railing, taking in the breathtaking view of London below her. She could make out the cars running in order on the roads and the pedestrians walking along the sidewalk, but they all looked so small. 

Coming from a small town in Spain, she had always dreamed of moving to Barcelona or Madrid when she got a job. Even though her family was not exactly short of money, but bringing up two kids was not so easy with only her father working. Her brother and she were good in studies, and her brother had even succeeded in gaining a scholarship from his dream University. 

If he was here, Antonia thought sadly, he would be so happy

Pushing the thoughts aside, she went inside and slid the door close. As soon as she opened the door to the room, a delicious smell wafted through the air and into her nose. She sniffed and followed the smell, leading her through the stairs, and the living room, and finally into the kitchen. Peeping into the kitchen, she was met with an even tastier scene. 

The muscles on Rhys's back moved as he reached for something on the upper shelves. He was wearing sweatpants that hung around his waist. Antonia silently watched as he strutted around gracefully in his lavish kitchen. Okay, so he was rich, handsome, great in bed, and could cook. Talk about being the perfect husband material. 

"Say, Mr. Clyde, " she stepped in the kitchen,  and Rhys turned his face to look at her, "do you ever think of getting married?" 

"Why? Just because I can cook?" Rhys narrowed his eyes at the blanket which Antonia was holding around her, "What are you wearing?" 

"Your blanket," Antonia tilted her head and shrugged, "if you have a problem I can just drop it." 

"Okay, miss, you need to take a shower," Rhys laughed and held her by her shoulders, pushing her out of the kitchen, as she complained. "After that, we can eat and discuss my marriage." 

"In case you did not notice, it's night and I need to return home." Antonia shook off his hands from her shoulders and he put them around her waist, holding her to his chest. 

"It's late," Rhys said and Antonia nodded, "why don't you stay the night?" 

Antonia looked into his hazel eyes and wanted to say 'I would love to', but she had already tangled herself with him more than she had intended to, and she was scared that anything more and her heart would break beyond repair. 

But was that something new she would experience? 

No.

She had got her heart broken by many other men in her past, and Rhys had already warned about a no-strings-attached relationship. So, this time, she would have only herself to blame. She wanted to listen to her brain, but her heart was just as masochistic as she. It liked pain. 

"Sure, if you insist." she winked and Rhys kissed her forehead. A drop of water fell on her nose and she looked up to see his wet hair and she pouted. 

"So you've already taken a shower," she pushed him away, "too bad, I was going to invite you." 

"Precisely why I took a shower before you woke up." Rhys shrugged and went back to his cooking, while Antonia huffed and walked out of the kitchen. 

:::

"Your bathroom," Antonia stabbed the steak with her fork, "is ridiculous." 

"Ridiculous?" Rhys leaned on the table and raised one of his eyebrows, "I had London's best interior designer design it for me." 

"Yes, that's why," Antonia jabbed the fork in his face, "it's the size of my kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom all combined." 

"So basically your entire apartment?" Rhys ate the steak off the fork Antonia was holding and she harrumphed. 

"See, you can't argue with that fact." he sassily took a sip of his wine, and she slapped the table with her hands. 

"Can we leave the degrading comments only for the bedroom sessions?" at this, Rhys laughed. His deep voice resonated in the dining room, making Antonia smile a little as well. 

"Tomorrow is Saturday," Rhys said, "what do you usually do on weekends?" 

"Go shopping, eat a lot, masturbate." she replied, "But I do the last one every day." 

"Is that so?" Rhys feigned ignorance and smirked as she glowered at him. 

"What about you?" she asked. 

"I usually stay at home with my mother or work." he answered truthfully, watching as her face fell.

"You work on weekends too?" 

"Yes." 

"Well then," her eyes glinted mischievously, "you can fuck me in your Red Room tomorrow for a change." 

Rhys choked on his food while laughing and Antonia joined in soon. 

"Actually, I have to meet someone." Rhys looked at her confused face.

"With whom?" she inquired. 

"Her name is Clementine Evans, she lives in Leicester." he explained. 

"Clementine Evans..." Antonia bit her lips, "who is she?" 

"One of my university friends, also," Rhys drank the whole of his wine, 

"She's my brother's dominant." 

-----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7M 483K 25
|18+| In one night of drunken, post-breakup passion, Lizbeth manages to hookup with the dominant boy of her dreams. It was supposed to be a one night...
8.2K 140 35
~~~~~~~~~~ Amelia Bartley, the perfect student, math prodigy and everyone's wanna-bee. Her life was simple yet challenging. Making sure that every d...
20.9K 195 22
Mature content 18+ only "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take things in my hand." He growle...