Frozen Rose (Male Reader x RW...

By IrishWindz

"Frozen Rose" unfolds in the fantastical world of Remnant, where ancient tales and modern adventures collide... More

Bio
[Volume 1] Chapter 1
[Volume 1] Chapter 2
[Volume 1] Chapter 3
[Volume 1] Chapter 4
[Volume 1] Chapter 5
[Volume 1] Chapter 6
[Volume 1] Chapter 7
[Volume 1]Chapter 8
[Volume 1] Chapter 9
[Volume 1] Chapter 10
[Volume 1] Chapter 11
[Volume 1] Chapter 12
[Volume 1] Chapter 13
[Volume 1] Chapter 14
[Volume 1] Chapter 15
[Volume 1] Chapter 17
[Volume 1] Chapter 18
[Volume 2] Chapter 1
[Volume 2] Chapter 2
[Volume 2] Chapter 3
[Volume 2] Chapter 4
[Volume 2] Chapter 5
[Volume 2] Chapter 6
[Volume 2] Chapter 7
[Volume 2] Chapter 8
[Volume 2] Chapter 9
[Volume 3] Chapter 1
[Volume 3] Chapter 2
[Volume 3] Chapter 3
[Volume 3] Chapter 4
[Volume 3 ] Chapter 5
[Volume 3] Chapter 6
[Volume 3] Chapter 7
[Volume 3] Chapter 8
[Volume 3-4] Chapter 0
[Volume 4] Chapter 1
[Volume 4] Chapter 2
[Volume 4] Chapter 3
[Volume 4] Chapter 4
[Volume 5] Chapter 1
Volume 5: Chapter 2
Volume 5: Chapter 3
Volume 5 : Chapter 4
Volume 7 : Chapter 1

[Volume 1] Chapter 16

5.6K 119 36
By IrishWindz

The streets of Vale being decorated in time for the Vytal Festival. Red, yellow, and green streamers and balloons are proudly on display, and Team RWBY along with Y/N are strolling through it all with an awed Weiss Schnee in the front. A sign is being put up by the elderly that reads in bright red letters "WELCOME TO VALE!" for all the foreign newcomers from their respective kingdoms

Weiss: The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out..."

Weiss: How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!

Yang: You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring.

Y/N looked up from his book which Blake gave him and commented.

Y/N: You get used to it....Eventually. 

Weiss: Quiet, you!

As they stop near the docks and the sounds of foghorns are heard

Yang: Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?

Ruby: Ugh, they smell like fish!

Y/N Patted her head and bent down to her height.

Y/N: Well Ruby that's because it is all fish. 

Ruby Pouted which caused Y/N to chuckle.

Weiss: I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!

Blake: She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss: You can't prove that!

Y/N: Weiss....there's not point in lying.

Weiss looked shocked and appalled but was cut from making any remarks as Ruby spotted something.  

Ruby: Whoa.  

The team looks at a shattered window down the street and a door full of yellow caution tape of the Vale Police Force before walking over to the detective in front, who is writing on his pad)

Ruby: What happened here?

Detective 1: Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle. 

Yang: That's terrible.

Detective 2: They left all the money again.

Ruby: Huh?

Detective 1: Yeah, just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much Dust?

Detective 2: I don't know, an army?

Detective 1: You thinking the White Fang?

Detective 2: Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough.

Weiss: Hmph! The White Fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates!

Blake: What's your problem?

Weiss: My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane.

Blake: The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths.

She's Crossing her arms, getting serious.

Blake: They're a collection of misguided Faunus.

Weiss: Misguided? They want to wipe Humanity off the face of the planet!

Blake: So then they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a Dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale!

Ruby: Hmm... Blake's got a point. Besides, the police never caught that guy Me and Y/N ran into a few months ago... Maybe it was him.

Weiss: That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum. Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal.

Yang: That's not necessarily true...

Sailor 1: Hey, stop that Faunus!

As the team overhears the cry for help and rush over to investigate, a Faunus with a golden monkey tail named Sun Wukong is seen running down the length of the boat and leaping on to the edge as the two sailors are about to apprehend him.

Sun: Thanks for the ride, guys! Haha!

Sailor 2: You no-good stowaway!

Sun: Hey! A no-good stowaway would've been caught! I'm a great stowaway!

Detective 1: Hey! Get down from there this instant!

Sun drops the banana peel on the detective's face, who growls in return. The monkey-like Faunus twirls up to crouch on the lamppost, laughs in amusement, and proceeds to leap off and run away from the detectives. As he runs past Team RWBY, he winks at an astonished Blake in slow motion before time speeds up again and he continues to be chased by the officers.

Yang: Well, Weiss, you wanted to see the competition, and there it goes...

Weiss: Quick! We have to observe him!

Ruby: Wait where is Y/N?

Wiess: It doesn't matter he knows his way back Now AFTER HIM!

Weiss, Yang, and Ruby give chase. Blake stands still, lost in thought, then comes back to reality and follows her friends

Back with Y/N.

Y/N is just sitting down near the docks enjoying a cup of coffee but all of a sudden he noticed it's quiet too quiet, He looks up expecting to see somebody but he spots nobody from team RWBY.

Y/N: Wha...Where....when? guess I will just meet them back at their dorms.

As Yang,Ruby and Y/N continue to observe the two bickering in their dormroom.

Weiss: I don't understand why this is causing such a problem!

Blake: That is the problem!

Weiss: You realize you are defending an organization that hates Humanity, don't you? The Faunus of the White Fang are pure evil!

Blake: There's no such thing as pure evil! Why do you think they hate Humanity so much? It's because of people like , people like you, that force the White Fang to take such drastic measures!

Weiss:  People like me?

Blake: You're discriminatory!

Weiss: I'm a victim! You want to know why I despise the White Fang? Why I don't particularly trust the Faunus? It's because they've been at war with my family for years. War, as in actual bloodshed. My grandfather's company has had a target painted across its back for as long as I can remember. And ever since I was a child, I've watched family friends disappear; board members executed; an entire train car full of Dust, stolen. And every day, my father would come home, furious. And that made for a very difficult childhood.

Ruby: Weiss, I-

Weiss: No! You want to know why I despise the White Fang? It's because they're a bunch of liars, thieves, and murderers!

Blake: Well maybe we were just tired of being pushed around!

Silence drops down on the scene again. A surprised Weiss backs away slowly, and Blake realizes her mistake as she looks around at her teammates. Y/N just sits there blankly as he already suspected her to be a Faunus but he is mad at Blake that they found out this way but he's more annoyed by what his sister is acting like.

Blake: I... I...

Ruby: Blake, wait! Come back! 

Y/N turned to Weiss with a disappointed look who was seething at the moment and was about to snap

Y/N: Weiss that was to far, We both know why the white fang do what they do, It's because of our famil-

Weiss finally snapped she turned to her brother and smacked him.

Weiss: I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK, YOUR NOT EVEN A REAL SCHNEE YOUR A ILLEGITIMATE CHILD!

Everybody stood frozen, not knowing how to react, Weiss was the first to speak up after realizing what she said, what she revealed.

Weiss: Y/N...I-I

She was cut off by the sound of a light chuckle escaping said males lips before it bursted into full blowing insane laughter.

Everybody got chills down their spine as the temperature of the room dropped to the point they could see their own breath but the laughter only got louder as the room got colder.

Something in Y/N has finally reared it's head.

Ruby began to whimper as did Weiss but Yang stood in-front of her younger sister.

Y/N: HAHAHAHA yOU ThiNK I caRE AbouT BeiNg APaRT of ThaT FAMILY!!! THEY CAUSED ME SO MUCH PAIN, I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU BUT YOUR JUST LIKE THEM!!!

Ruby pushed Yang out of the way and hugged Y/N as hard as she could and whimpered out a sentence the snapped him out of his faze.

Ruby: Y/N! Please stop your scaring me!

The winds stopped, No noise was made but a horrified look came to his face at what he's becoming.

Y/N: I'm sorry...

Ruby: It's ok-

She was not able to finish her sentence as she felt her arms drop down not supported by anything but thin air, He's gone and all that is left is some snow on the ground.

( And there we have it chapter 16, Anyway just wanted to say thank you for getting to number one in the Ruby tag! That's just insane!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 1.7K 11
(Y/N), a new transfer student to Beacon, has gained the attention of the school's youngest huntress-in-training, Ruby Rose. But what is it about him...
5.2K 81 17
After the Fall Break ended, 16-year-old Ruby Rose was quite skeptical about going back to her highschool, Beacon High. However, the feeling went away...
68.1K 1.1K 17
(Y/N) (L/N), current CEO of (L/N) Enterprises, is a self centered, ego filled teenager, who has started a war against the White Fang and all faunus...
2.6K 159 19
After a fight with the #2 Dark Matter, Accelerator somehow ended up transporting to a world with strange creatures, hunters, aura and semblances. He...