Faryah

By Kulthumm_a

Ever Since Faryah was six, she couldn't say words out loud. She was mute due to an alleged accident she had w... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8
9.
10
11.
12
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
78
79
80
81
82
Finale
Bonus Chapter
A truck load of thanks

77

121 8 0
By Kulthumm_a

--------------Los Angeles, California.

-------------------------- Valentine's residence. Same day, 12:45pm.

" I got this for you when we newly got married back then remember?. I couldn't give it to you early because you were attacked and you went into a deep coma" Khalid said as he sat beside me with a little space in between us on my comfy bed with velvet bed sheets. Super amazing. He was holding the diary he got for me back then.

The one with the password " My Voice".

" of course I remember my diary Khalid" I answered and he handed it over to me.  " Well it's no longer your diary, it's now our journal of happy memories, nothing sad. I want you to read the first entry" He replied as he stared at me. " Just type in my voice and start reading" He looked excited. " you look happy" I typed in the alphabets and the lock opened.

" I'm always happy when I'm around you" I heard him say as I flipped the cover of the diary over and looked at the words he scribbled down, right there on the first page. " read it out loud"

" alright"

" These past few days have been one hell of an amazing and scary roller coaster ride. I thought I lost the love of my life, turns out all I needed to do was to stay away from her and she was going to be mine again. I didn't realize that until it actually happened. I really thought I was dreaming. But it was actually real.

There are times that I actually think that I don't deserve the love Faryah Mustapha Edwards has for me but then I see that she is just a blessing Allah sent my way to help my life and Allah doesn't send something you don't deserve your way right?.

I have made a lot of mistakes in my life and I have wronged her in so many ways but the love she has for me still stayed intact. Well it took her a while to realize that. I really can not compare Faryah Mustapha Edwards to anything in this world.

She's the sunshine that lights my heart within.

Anytime she's by my side, I'm in ecstasy. I actually ask myself sometimes why I fell in love with Faryah in the first place, the main reason and I didn't know the answer. But now I do.

I have always been missing something in my life and when she came into it, I felt complete.

She is what was missing in my life. Only Allah knew I needed someone like her in my life, he was the only one that knew that there was an empty space in my heart and he brought her at the right time to fill that space.

I guess all what I'm really trying to say is that no words can express how much I love Faryah Edwards Mustapha.

I love you.

Grandpa Julius and Musa kindled a love that's ready to overcome all the problems life throws at them and besides, no pain no gain. The more the hurt, the more we'll want to correct ourselves and do what's right for both our happiness and as endless as forever, the love we have for each other is going to make us stay together" Oh my Allah.

" Hey wait. Don't cry yet, save the tears and all your words for the next page. You're not done reading" I couldn't stop the warm tears from falling down my cheeks.

They were tears of happiness. I didn't even know what to say at all. His words left me amazed.

I flipped the inked paper to the next page and took a deep breath after dabbing my eyes with my veil and continued reading. The writing on this page wasn't as much as the one on the first page.

" things that I really never thought were going to happen actually happened. First, Brandon ran crazy and second I became friends with the person I almost lost the love of my life to, Khalifa Muhammad. I really couldn't wrap my head around his family name. It sounded like dynasty" I laughed at that and paused my reading to look at him. " how did you become friends with Khalifa?" I couldn't wrap my head around that. I had so many questions.

" continue reading" He answered and I rolled my eyes before laying my eyes again on his beautiful cursive handwriting.

"  I could tell Faryah wasn't really happy with the way she ended her relationship with Khalifa so I figured there was nothing wrong with talking to him man to man. The chat I had with that dude turned out very well, he even accompanied me to the mosque so I could say my Shahadah and make my first Salah in a long while" wow. 

I was still more than amazed. Khalid has reverted.

Yayy!!!.

" you're a Muslim now?" I asked and watched him nod.  I really didn't bother to wipe my tears, I needed them to continue falling. " keep reading"

" Becoming a Muslim again was all Faryah's help and Zarah's as well but the bottom line is, no one forced me. I realised everything my self. Allah is the only person that can make your dreams come true so why not worship him?. Well, I expected me and Khalifa to end up fighting but we actually ended up sharing a toast with cans of Capri-Sonne. Turns out they haven't gone extinct and they also make them in cans now for adults.

Pretty cool right?"

" Very cool" I also thought they were extinct. And Ummah used to get some for I and Firdaus back then. " I want to be a better person for myself and for my soon to be wife. I and Khalifa talked to the chief imam at the mosque and I and Faryah Edwards Mustapha are going to be getting married in two weeks time" I was about to burst in happiness. " Don't say anything Faryah. Just keep on reading" Khalid said sweetly and I continued.

" I am going to be able to wake up with her in my arms again very soon. We are going to be setting up a beautiful home for our daughter Najmah, In Sha'a Allah she's going to come back to us very soon and Miss Hae Soo and Alejandro Martinez are hopefully going to pay for all their crimes soon as well.

Nothing can stop me and Faryah Edwards Mustapha now. I am going to give her everything I have and as long as time keeps moving on and on my love for her is going to keep on running through my veins like a river.

May we meet in Jannah my love♡.

I love you so very much." That was it. Oh my Allah, I had a lot to say but I didn't know where to start from.

" Khalid you got my tongue tied" I said with a little laugh as I cleaned my tears and used my fingertips to touch the beautiful inked sheet.

" I love you so so much Khalid and thank you very much for everything. I can't believe we're getting married in two weeks time. Oh my Allah Khalid" I was happy, even though Najmah wasn't here with us.

She's hopefully going to come back soon and all this is going to end before I and Khalid get married again.

The woman that tried to kill Aidah spoke up, she gave us every piece of information we needed so we could find Najmah again.

We only had to be patient.

The police were probably raiding all her hideouts now and there's no way she could escape them this time.

Hopefully.

They got her cornered.

The police asked all of us to stay in until she's caught and Najmah is brought to us safe and sound.

My baby was coming back to me soon.

" well are and I have already called your family and they're going to be on their way here soon. They are going to plan everything for us so you don't need to worry okay?"

" Okay. When did you do all this and why didn't you tell me sooner?, how did you and Khalifa end up becoming friends and you're a Muslim now. Oh my Allah, I've never been happier" The tears were streaming down again. " Well I reverted yesterday and I wanted to surprise you. Everything happened yesterday, I talked and made sure he understood the love I have for you. I made sure he was doing fine and he is.  After that, I went to the grocery store and got myself cans of Capri-Sonne. You know the Sonne isn't spelt the way it was before, it's now Sun.  S U N" He answered and I smiled at him. He was so cute.

" We're going to rise again together Khalid Olyster. I'm always going to keep on falling for you and no matter what, I will never let go again"

" Aww. I love you so so much" His eyes were sparkling so brightly.

My heart and mind were at ease now. Everything seemed clearer. Khalid was everything I needed. 

He is what's meant for me.

He was my forever.

-----------------Los Angeles, California.

------------------------------- Present day, Miss Hae Soo's hideout, 12:00am.

Looking at the mirror and realizing what my perfectly beautiful face had turned to made me boil and the anger I had towards Faryah Edwards grew deeper and deeper.

I was thirsty for revenge and I was definitely going to make sure I made her suffer for all what she has made me go through.

The insecticide she sprayed me with on the day I personally wanted to take her daughter away from her burnt a half of my face, the left half. I looked like a monster for goodness sake. I was going to keep on making her suffer until she was ready to give up the ghost then I could finally kill her lousy daughter.

All my plans for her family were working. I had ruined their businesses all with Uncle Alejo's help. Even though the plan I had for her to be raped failed, I am sure that the next one on her family is definitely going to work. I had all the power I needed to execute my plans and no one was going to stop me.

No one.

Seon Ah failed to get a simple job done so I just had to get rid of her. She was a security risk. A big one.

"마님 (Madam)" This was that of another one of my models that took the position of Shim Seon Ah since she proved to be incompetent.

Kim Lee Wang.

"네 김? 좋은 소식? (Yes Kim?.  Any good news?)" I asked as I tilted my chair around, making sure my mask was back on my face. I was enjoying the taste of my glass of Hennessy this morning. Nothing could ruin this perfect morning.

All my plans were soaring high.

" 부인 나쁜 소식 부인 심선 아는 어제 죽지 않았고 오늘 아침 경찰에 당신을 비난 했어 (No ma'am. Bad news ma'am. Shim Seon Ah wasn't killed last night and she ratted you out to the police this morning)"

" 뭐! 어떻게 가능해? 그녀는 죽어야합니까(What!, how's that possible?. Isn't she supposed to be dead)" way to ruin my amazing morning.

" 우리가 선아를 죽이기 위해 고용 한 여자는 숙련 된 부인이 아니었다. 우리는 가능한 빨리 캘리포니아를 떠나야합니다. 경찰이오고 있으며 우리의 모든 은신처를 습격하고 있습니다. 그들은 곧 여기에 올 것입니다. 금방 (The woman we hired to kill Seon Ah wasn't skilled enough madam. We have to leave California as soon as possible. The police are on their way and they are raiding all our hideouts, they're coming here soon. Very soon)" This couldn't be possibly happening all over again.

I couldn't lose everything all over again all because of some ordinary people.

They were enjoying being the cause of my downfall but the green viper never falls that easily.

I was going to get back up again like always.

" Fuckkkkkkk!!!!!" I raged as I threw everything I had on my desk to the floor. They were going to pay.

"아기를 낳고 배를 준비하십시오 (Get the baby and prepare the boat) " I ordered and watched her leave my office immediately. I picked up my phone to dial a number.

Only one person could help me now. I had no where else to go to but his side.

" Tio alejo necesito tu ayuda (Uncle Alejo. I need your help)"

-------------------------Los Angeles, California.

---------------------------------Present day, 1:50pm, Los Angeles International airport.

" His flight is supposed to be leaving by 2:00pm" Khalid said as we walked into the airport together.

I know the police said we shouldn't leave the house but there were somethings I needed to settle with Khalifa before he left.

" We have 10 minutes left to catch up with him" I answered as I looked at my watch. I really hoped we weren't going to make a scene here.  " Yeah, let's head to the departure lounge. He's definitely there"

" sure"

" can you call him and ask where he is just in case?" I asked as we walked faster into the airport, side by side. I was trying hard to keep with his pace. Why do men walk so fast!

" Sure" He took his phone out from his pocket and dialled Khalifa as we approached the departure lounge.

A lot of people were seated all around and of course, it was definitely going to be hard for us to find him. I just hope they weren't boarding their plane already. " Hey. You're at the airport already right?" I looked around to see if I could see anyone on a call but of course, almost all the people around were busy with their phones and on a phone call.

" You're at the departure lounge right?" I heard Khalid ask as I scanned the area for Khalifa.

" All passengers for the flight to Dubai please..." Goodness. I stared at my watch as I listened to what the flight person was saying.

It was 1:55pm already. " They just announced their flight" he was still on the phone with Khalifa. " we'll meet you there" Khalid said and ended the call.

" he said to meet him the fourth row of seats" Khalid said as he walked in front of me and I followed behind him. " You'll get to talk to him even if it's going to be for some few minutes okay?" He added as he turned to look at me with an assuring smile and he continued walking. " I sure hope so"

" There he is, come on" Khalid called as he pointed towards a handsome Khalifa standing and looking towards us. He was smiling, flaunting his deep dimples to the entire public. He deserved more than what I really had to give him honestly.

I suddenly felt scared, I had planned all what I was going to say to him but now I didn't even know where I was going to start from.

" Hey" Khalifa called as we stopped a few metres away from him. " Hey" I managed to reply and I returned the smile Khalifa sent my way. " Khalifa I am so sorry for everything..." I began and he cut me off.

" Don't apologize for anything please. You did nothing wrong Faryah, loving someone sincerely isn't a bad thing you know. I should be the one apologizing. I knew you still loved Khalid and I wanted you to forget about him with my help because of all what he made you go through but I can never stop a nice heart from being with the one it truly loves" He was right and he wasn't angry anymore. Alhamdulillah.

I could be at peace now.

" You don't need to apologise Khalifa.  I wanted to forget about Khalid but I guess I just couldn't. You did everything you could for me and Najmah and I am always going to be grateful for that. Always"

" I know Faryah. I'm leaving you in good hands so I'm not hurting that much anymore. As long as you are happy, I have no reason not to be right?" He asked and I nodded. " Good. If he hurts you, I am just a call away. I'll fly back here and feed him to the dogs. They probably won't find him tasty. They might not even eat him"

" Well ouch" Khalid answered and I just had to laugh. " You won't taste good" Khalifa replied.

" And you will?" They were really getting along. " of course. You can't compare how I'll taste to how you'll taste"

" Okay stop. No one's feeding themselves to the dogs" I intervened and stopped them from conversing on who tasted better. " Thank you very much Khalifa. I really hope your family learn to accept my decision"

" Lol. Those guys will come around eventually"

" and Grandma Humayrah" The vibrant and classy old woman. I missed all of them so very much. " Trust me. They'll all come around" I felt more assured when I heard him say that. " Thank you so much Khalifa"

" Thank you too Faryah. Najmah is going to be found soon In Sha'a Allah"

" In Sha'a Allah. I'll update you on our latest findings but for now, you have a flight to catch"

" I do. Take care of yourselves okay?"

" we will" Khalid answered and stood by my side. " Have a safe flight"

" I will In Sha'a Allah" He answered as we watched him walk away and wave him goodbye. " He's a good guy" Khalid commented as we watched him  leave. " yes he is. I hope his forever meets him soon" I answered and we waited until Khalifa was no longer in sight.

" you called Zarah up right?" we were supposed to meet up with her after I properly said goodbye to Khalifa and I did. " Yes I did and we're supposed to meet her up in like an hour" He answered as he opened the front passengers door for me to enter.

" Alright" I answered and waited for him to enter the car and drive us to our next destination.

" She said she doesn't stay in her house anymore. She moves from one hotel to the other ever single day" He got in, buckled his seat belt and I followed suit.

" It's going to be best if she just surrenders to the police. She'll be safe with them"

" Well let's just wait and see what she's going to do with her life now. It's her decision to make after all" He drove away from the airport and we hit the road.

I really hoped we were going to be able to convince Zarah to do the right thing and help us out. We still haven't heard any official news from the police and I was honestly starting to worry again.

What if they couldn't catch Miss Hae Soo and Najmah was still with her?.

My daughter was suffering and she was only 8 months old for goodness sake.

The thought of the pain Najmah was going through always weighed me down even though everyone around me was doing their best to make me happy and make me have patience.

But the real truth is, I am never going to be completely happy until my daughter is back with me.

--------------La Havane, Los Angeles, California.

----------------------------Zarah's Inn, 3:00pm.

" You move round places like this everyday?" I asked Zarah as I and Faryah walked into her small room in the Inn she was lodging at for today. " Yes and Good afternoon Faryah. I didn't know you were coming with him" Zarah said as she looked left and right outside the door before closing it  hurriedly. She was trying to make sure no one followed us. " Afternoon"

Her room was worn out. There was an old air conditioner and a ceiling fan with a couch and a table right in front of her small bed. There was a door that led to the bathroom I guess. There was no TV but luckily there was a small fridge. A thick smell of freshly smoked cigars were all around the building on our way to her room. " this is what I can afford for tonight. Tyler is coming to pick me up tonight also, we're going to Columbia" She said to us as she made us sit on the couch and she sat on the small table in front of us.

" You're going to Columbia?. Why not turn yourself in, isn't it safer if you do that?" Faryah was running out of patience. " I'll be putting myself in danger if I do that Faryah. I have a plan and I am sure it's going to bring Pa Alejo down once and for all"

" The woman who tried to kill one of my employees in Malaysia spoke up earlier today. She told the police everything she knew about Miss Hae Soo and her hideouts as well. She also told them she's working with that Alejandro Martinez"

" So the police have raided her hideouts now and have probably found her?" Zarah asked and it looked like she was about to laugh.

There was nothing funny about what Faryah said.

" Yes hopefully"

" If that happens then your family is going to be in for more trouble. She's definitely going to escape prison and come back for you. You see all these drug lords, when you get rid of all their connections and henchmen, they become weak and vulnerable. You have to make sure they're crippled before sending them to jail. That's how they'll suffer for their crimes more and that's how I am going to end Pa Alejo"

" But they're going to raid all her hideouts so she won't have anywhere to run to" I was confused. " But she has Pa Alejo. Look I'll tell you what's going to happen during this raid. Miss Hae Soo is going to lose her hideouts and henchmen but she has Pa Alejo and with him she's going to rise again. If she isn't caught today Faryah, your daughter is still going to be with her. If she's caught and your daughter is safe with you again, a much more bigger blow is going to come your way. The only way for you to ruin that woman completely is to bring down Pa Alejo first" She had planned everything.

" Faryah look don't be scared. I am going to make sure your daughter is safe and she'll be back to you soon. If the plan I have to bring Pa Alejo down works quickly your daughter will be back to you in no time and everything will be fine with your family again" Zarah added and I watched Faryah bury her head in her palms.

" I just want all of this to end soon. My daughter is suffering" It broke my heart that I couldn't do anything to find Najmah. Honestly.

All I could do was sit and wait for her to come home to us. The wait was agonizing.

" Faryah, I know you won't be at peace until Najmah is found but I'm going to promise you something, both of you. No matter what happens to me, I am going to make sure your daughter comes back to the both of you safe and sound In Sha'a Allah. Just have faith in Allah and all will be fine" Zarah's words were trying to comfort both of us.

" In Sha'a Allah" We answered and watched Zarah smile. " I have been running away but it's high time I set things straight and end all this chaos but I'm going to need your help to execute my plan"

We were willing to do anything that was going to help bring Najmah back to us safe and sound.

Anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 3.1K 23
There is a man name Farhan shah who is 27 years old. He Is powerful man, rich, rude etc. He was married to his life Safa his wife, everything was p...
64.3K 13.2K 42
A fiction book about two people meant to be, a book about Hammad and Yusrah. Hammad Buba Marwa is a 31-year-old microbiologist and, a handsome, class...
Fallible By UmmSalmaan

General Fiction

4.2K 602 21
She didn't know she had it for him this bad until Umaymah told her he will be travelling out. It wasn't like she was going to see him often anymore...
36.3K 8.5K 58
"Sarauniya!" I said almost loudly but not enough for my friend Bilal to hear, "who is she?" "Aaliyah. She's the late Alhaji Mujib's daughter. " Bila...