Seungjin: Hold Me Tightly

By HEART_DARKENS

About Idol's life when a boy named Hyunjin debut with his schoolmate, Seungmin. Seungmin was the boy who conf... More

School Days
Waves of yearning
Waves of yearning 2
Reason
School Days 2
Reason (2)
Hwang
Members
Escape for A while
What happened to Felix?
Our Secret
Debut
Rumors
The truth
I'm totally Fine
My Last Day Here
I'm sorry, I'm going
Photobook
How are you?
keep It
Marriage
Longings
Seungmin
You Are Mine
Last Night
Together
Cute Date
The day
She's here?!
what actually happened
what actually happened 2
Shining light
Euphoria (completed)
new book
New book

My Light

282 12 0
By HEART_DARKENS

*Hyunjin's POV*

Crap! I cant sleep. I sit on my bed and look outside the wall that's made with glass making me able to see the view from outside.

I brush my hair strands. Sighing loudly.

Just where are they? I already arrived at Busan. I hope they're staying at the same hotel as I am. I smiled thinking about this.

Feeling bored staying here in my room, I take my coat and went outside.

Take a walk all alone is good though. The view here are really pretty, Its also healing. I inhales the fresh breeze that give shivers to my spine. Ah... Cold.

There's greasy area that isolated from others, I must go there now. I walk there and here I am, sitting on a grass while taking a big breath, feeling fresh.

I closed my eyes, remember something. Seungmin loves places like this. Peace and quiet place, where he can sit alone without any distractions. That's why Seungmin is special, he likes all the things that I likes.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I hate myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly I hear scream from the other side of the lake. I turn around and see one boy sitting in between the trees beside him.

His body figure kinda familiar. I just stare at him.

"What to do!!?!!?!!?!!!!?!"

"Why him???!!!!!!??!!!!"

He cream again and again. Seems like something troubling him. I walk near him and sit a few inches from him without he even realized.

When I stare at him again he's already crying and that's when I see... Seungmin.

"S-seungmin." I mumble alone.

He then scream again, releasing his own feelings.

Probably because of me.

"Scream again, friend. Its gonna help you a lot." I said.

He did not turn his head to me, just sobbing.

Awkward silence.

"Having a bad day?" I asked, hoping that he will turn to me and open up.

"I dont know." He said, cracks voice.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Suddenly he threw such question.

I clear my throat, try to act cool. "Y-yeah. Why?"

He take his time because  he's still sobbing hard. Then he wipes his tears. "Are you happy with your relationship?"

My eyes trembling. Did he mean...?

"Yeah, of course. I'm happy." I answer.

"Good for you then." He kept quiet after that.

Seungmin please ask me more question. I miss talking with you! I want to show you how meaningful you are for me.

"What will you do if you find out your boyfriend is going to marry someone else?" Without any warning he ask that.

I dropped my jaw. I dont know what to do now. "Did he love that person?"

He shook his head. "I'm not sure. But what I'm sure is, he was forced to. Gosh!! Why is everything is so complicated?" He tug his hair out of frustration.

I couldn't bear to see him in this state. Stay strong, Hyunjin.. you got this.

"Do you love him?" I ask.

He nods. "I love him like crazy. But I dont think he is... Since I told him that I hate him."

No! Minnie...!! Here.. look at me. I love you even if you said you hate me for hundred times, I'll still love you no matter what!!!

"Just think about it, you see your boyfriend was forced to, right. So that's mean, he doesnt love that person. He loves only and always you. And its not possible for him to cancel the marriage, well, you know. Maybe..I said maybe, he was waiting for you to accept him again." I seriously sincere saying this. I really hope he will turn to face me.

"What do you mean?" He asked, turning his head to face me.

Our eyes meet. Heart racing fast at this point. I can see longings in his eyes and I'm right here showing him how I want him into my arms now.

He just froze there, locking his eyes with mine.

"H-hyunjin?" He stutter. His face lit up a little bit.

I scoot closer to him, lift up his chin. "Yes, its me. Baby." I smiled at him.

"But the weddi-" I hushed him with my finger.

"Forget about it. What matters now its you and me. No one else. Got it?" I said, stroking his hair while we're drown in each other's eyes.

"Hyun-hyunjin... You.." He cant say anything since he start to sobbing again.

"I'm back, love. Just for you." I said.

"But yeji-" I crash my lips onto his making him stop talking.

I pulled out and give him a smile. "I miss you."

Seungmin smiled too. "I miss you too."

We then passionately kiss each other. I move in a slow pace and Seungmin just follow my lead.

I bit his lip seeking for entrance to my tongue, and he give me way to enter. I explored his mouth and he did the same.

We really miss each other's touch so much. I miss the sound he make whenever my lips touch his. So attractive! And oh, how much I miss his soft kiss. His plump and pinkish lips.

We kiss until we forget the world. I only pull out when we both out of breath. I rest his forehead into mine, catching each other gaze. 

"Hyunjin... " He call, still out of breath.

"Hmm..?" Panting hard.

"This is wrong." He said. Pushing me away.

I feel surprised. "What do you mean? Dont you love me anymore?"

"No. I love you, Hyunjin. But you cant run away from your wedding. You've hurt so many hearts by doing this. Go back to your wedding now Hyunjin. Its today right? Go. Dont worry about me, I used to live without you now." He said while standing up and take a step back.

Half of my body feel heavy. And the other half already fall apart.

"Seungmin." I call for him. And he stop walking looking at me while faking a smile.

"The wedding's canceled. And I'm here to get you back."

"I know.." he look into my eyes. "But, your mom didnt know right? Please Hyunjin, dont be disobedient just because of me. I dont want to be the reason why your mom hate you. Just go back." He began to walk again.

And, I can see others members as well this time. They walk closer to Seungmin and noticed me.

"Seungmin! Just remember!! You still love me! And I wont give up on you!!! Never!!" I screamed my heart out, hopefully he will heard it.

"Hey, Seungmin!! What is he doing here?" Felix ask while dragging Seungmin's hand.

"I dont know. Let him be." He answered. Felix than glares at me looking so pissed off. They then just walk away like I'm no longer a Stray Kids members. I feel offended and insulted.

I sigh.. now what? No one believe in me? Not even Seungmin?

But I wont give up. I need my lights with me forever. Or.. I will live this life full with darkness.

I silently follow them from the back. Its already late at night so they probably heading to hotel which coincidentally where I stay.

Now, I know where's Seungmin's room. Its near mine. Its making it easier for me to get him back.

________________

*Seungmin's POV*

Why the heck is he even here? He should be getting married to that Yeji girl. Does he followed us? That's impossible. He didnt even know where were we, since nobody tell him.

Ahhhh!!! Can you please stop thinking about him. Just move on, Seungmin.

Suddenly what happened this evening crossed my mind.

I touch my lips remembering how passionately we kissed. The way our lips smoothly touch each other, he comfort me again with his touch. I miss him so much!

Back to reality Seungmin!!!! You cant go back anymore. Please... Bring my memory away from him. I closed my eyes.

But.. why is hard to sleep, huh? It looks like I'm not going to sleep tonight.

I did everything to sleep, such as, listening to music, writing, work out, taking shower, eat but nothing helping at all.

I take my coat and walk out from the room. Going to catch some fresh air.

Night view here is more prettier, its not a waste to stayed up like this.

I sit on a benched in front our hotel building, appreciating the calmness until I heard a commotion coming from  a bar's entrance near the hotel. Sound of people uwuing and chanting, along with loud laughing and clapping.

I look at them out of curiosity, if there's a concerts or what?

I walk closer to them just to see Hyunjin's dancing. My eyes widely opened, surprised because people literally recognized him in this state.

What does he was thinking actually?

He then start losing control and start to vomit. Omg!! He's drunk.

Then I hear people's whispering, "he's hyunjin from Stray Kids right?"

"Yeah, the one who's hiding because of controversy."

"Oh, is really him."

"What a shame. Look at him now."

"Poor boy!"

I cant stand it anymore and barge in, didnt care if I bump into people or not, I just want to take Hyunjin out of here.

"Hyunjin...!! Back to your senses!" I shake his body.

He look at me annoyingly smile, "haha... Seungmin? I think~ I'm going crazy now~. I see you everywhere~~~"

Frack! He really did drink too much huh?! He smell stinks! I couldnt stand alcohol smell.

But when I noticed people start taking pictures, I help Hyunjin to get up. Cover his face with my coat and drag him out from there.

One big problem!

I dont know which hotel he's staying, so like it or not, I had to bring him to my room. Well, I dont have the heart to throw him in a ditch.

Tucking him on my bed. I was panting hard, because of his heights.. he gets a bit heavier than I expected.

I stare at him. Why? I dont even know why.. maybe because... erm, he is so beautiful. No! Seungmin back to your senses!!!!

Then I stare at him again. Ah, Hyunjin.. what are you actually? No matter how hard I tried to hate you, the harder it gets to remove you from my head. I even fall for you deeper at this point.

I fix his long hair that cover his face and my hand landed on his cheek. Squeeze it softly.

Rest first, we'll talk tomorrow. I began to get up but then he grabbed me hard making me tripping and fall on top of him.

He opened his eyes and slammed me beside him. Hovering me harshly.

"Hyun.. jin... What are you doing?" He was never harsh like this before.

He slammed his lips on mine. Making me whimper.

"Be mine!!" He screamed. Sending shiver to my spine.

I'm speechless. Shocked! Hyunjin is literally not himself anymore.

I wriggling from down here so that he can let me go but he grip my wrist harder.

Bitting my lips. I couldnt help but to kiss back. Our tongue explored each other. He then unbuttoned me from top to bottom. He tossed my shirt away.

Without realizing he already in between my leg now.

"Hyunjin.. please. Not thus way!" I shouted. But he didnt care!

He pinned me in this bed not letting go of his grasp while continue to eat my face up. Suck on my chin, and goes down to my chest. Kissing it.

God! Please... Make him stop.

He then goes to my neck. Kiss it, lick it and bite it leaving mark. I closed my eyes in pleasure. Let out a sound I shouldnt have to.

My leg start to feel weak now and my heart keep racing fast, but I cant get out of his grip.

If I were meant to go through this tonight and slave myself to Hyunjin... Then I give up. I dont have any more strenghts to fight him.

In a middle of my surrender, Hyunjin then fall on my chest. He passed out. I feel a bit relieved as nothing will happen to me tonight.

I was about to get up until I hear Hyunjin talking in his sleep.

"Dont go... D-dont..g.. g-go.." he then completely sleeping.

I.. I dont know what forced me, but I feel the urge to pats him saying, "its okay.. I wont go.."

What a fool!

Because I'm too tired, I decided not to leave. After a few second, I fall asleep unknowingly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 243 22
In where a boy named Lee Felix is dating the popular guy in school named hyunjin but doesn't know that hyunjin is cheating on him with his bestfriend...
4.8K 133 10
"Who is that dancing right now?" "That's Seungmin." "He's really hot." Au in which Seungmin is a dancer at a club and Hyunjin happens to be in the au...
334K 16.1K 11
A story in which- campus pure boy Kim Seungmin got to a dorm with campus crush, Hwang Hyunjin. By: Seungjined, 2019
31.6K 1.5K 26
[ COMPLETED ] " the beauty and his camera," is the way hyunjin would often describe seungmin. Β‘college au!