Indifference

Par behzingasidemen

She was a nurse trying her best to adapt to the London lifestyle He was a famous YouTuber. When a friends hol... Plus

❣️Introductions❣️
❣️OnE
❣️TwO
❣️ThReE
❣️FoUr
❣️FiVe
❣️SiX
❣️SeVeN
❣️EiGhT
❣️NInE
❣️TeN
❣️ElEvEn
❣️TwElVe
❣️ThIrtEEn
❣️FoUrTeEn
❣️FiFTEen
❣️SiXTeeN
❣️SeVeNteEn
❣️EiGhtEen
Important update
❣️NiNeteeN
💫Mental health💫
❣️TwEnTY-OnE
❣️TweNTy-Two
❣️TwENTY-Three
❣️update-pending
❣️TweNty-FOuR
Makeup 😏
Twenty-five

❣️TweNtY

4.3K 72 4
Par behzingasidemen

Bit of Addelyn/Harry fluff for you guys!

Little short filler chapter!

Of course, peace didn't last long in a villa full of different personalities. By 10:30am approximately 4 people had managed to interrupt their sleep, each time Harry digging himself further into Addelyn's warmth. If the two got any closer, his head would he imprinted in her rib bones.

Nobody questioned it however, how close the pair were and nobody other than JJ seemed to make a sexual and suggestive comment as he interrupted. apparently he needed an iron and word had got around (obviously from freezy) that Addelyn herself had one.

"I swear to fucking god one more person opens that door and I'm caving their skull in" Harry groaned loudly.

Addelyn only chuckled at his dramatic reaction. She didn't mind interacting with the boys, she enjoyed their company rather equally to Harry's but if it was the girls who had kept interrupting she may have been in the same mental mind frame as Harry.

"Would probably be a good idea to get up soon anyways. Just because some of us chose to go out doesn't mean all of us have hangover" Addelyn teased poking his shoulder.

"I swear to fuck, did somebody genuinely put you on this earth to bully me" he screeched "why you so nasty for? This is classed as abuse. Do you want the authorities at your door?"

"Oh shut up" she laughed "do you want to kiss and makeup"

"If you're offering" he laughed back to her climbing over the side of her, managing to get closer to the bathroom door "where is it then"

"Here"

She smirked before approaching his face closer. Harry was sweating from the tension at this point. She seemed so sincere as she closed in on his face, her breathing changing a little as they got closer.

With it, she took her tongue and pulled it up the side of his cheek.

"You taste like apple vodka what the fuck" she gasped grabbing the bottle of lukewarm water at the side of her bed, Tipping it down her throat quickly.

"You really just ruined the moment" he mocked profusely "you're such a frickin cock tease"

"You're really heated up about this kiss aren't you Harold" she teased.

"As a matter of fact I am" he wiped the sweat off the top of his forehead with his hand.

"Then kiss me like YOU mean it" Addelyn shrugged.

It was downright brave of her to initiate such a comment but with Harry he might perceive it as a joke. She didn't have an idea if he would take it seriously or not but her feelings were on the table, now all she needed was his.

"Then miss Addelyn Tate, I shall wait until I mean it properly. You're worth the wait" he pressed a kiss to her cheek.

She was half bemused by his endearing comment, half offended. She wasn't worth kissing? Maybe she had rushed it. They were 2 days in, what was she thinking, that boys were just going to fall at her feet after 2 days. She wasn't Emily. How had her opinions gotten so clouded?

They were multimillion celebrities, of course they weren't going to start fawning over someone with a minimum paid job and a part time modelling career. It was so stupid to think anyone on this holiday would. They simply lived different worlds.

Her optimism crashed with the comment and she rejected his second peck, instead grabbing her phone , telling him to shower and that she was going downstairs.

The truth being, she didn't want Harry to see that his comment had truly upset her. She didn't take sympathy votes kindly and Harry seemed sincere and kind. He just acted a certain way for cameras.

When she had gotten downstairs, only chip, Lux and Josh were downstairs. Two of them were cooking and Josh sat at the table, head in his phone as he sat eating a toasted bagel.

"Good morning sellout" Lux laughed "you want something to eat"

"Don't you only eat croissants or some shit" chip jumped in.

"Close enough" she chuckled "I am opposed to other foods, I'd rather just have something that I know I like"

"Fair enough, I can toast you some with syrup and banana. Harry eats that when we're on holiday all of the time. Usually the only time he doesn't gain weight when he eats that kind of shit. Want to try it?"

"Sure" she shrugged.

It was sweet how all the boys were so fond of Harry. They seemed to all be so caring and protective over him. He was in fact the youngest of the group so it slightly made sense.

Addelyn herself longed for friends who took such sincerity and care into her well-being. Sure, Talia was a great friend but empathy wasn't one of her key qualities. Addelyn admitted she probably expected too much from Talia however so she didn't fault her. They had been friends for a fair few years now and up to now the two had never had any major disagreements. It was just this holiday that was showing her best friend in a different light.

"Here we go love, Lux's special. If you don't like it, feed the fat lazy slob coming in, he will eat anything"

She turned back to be greeted by a half hearted smile from Ethan. He looked dreadful, and part of Addelyn was honestly so glad last night was a night she wasn't obliged to attend. She already felt slightly bewildered by her complete meltdown last night, she didn't really need the confrontation of a hangover added on either.

"Did you end up eating that pizza last night" Ethan rubbed his head "I'm definitely in the mood for cold takeout"

"It's in the sauna" she replied to him casually "careful, the girls probably spat in it"

Josh looked up from his phone at this and chuckled. Even he could notice the tension between her and the girls however both him and Simon had agreed last night not to pick sides. Yes their loyalties remained with their girlfriends but for them to be completely dismissive of someone over some bitchy disagreements it seemed invalid to both of them.

"Fuck it, not the first time I've had a female's spit in my mouth" he smirked.

"That's absolutely fucking rank" Lux scowled from across the kitchen "with that comment you may as well have just shagged someone on the table"

"Ight, bet that's my next move"

"You're such a dirt" Addelyn laughed.

"Just my personality" he murmured holding her shoulders in comfort.

He was a lot firmer in his touch than Harry. Harry seemed a lot softer, as if he didn't want to hurt her, Ethan seemed to be doing it in a friendly gesture with his pals, which is what in hindsight he was doing, she was just a female he was doing it to.

"Fancy showing me where that pizza is then Chick"

"If you dare leave these croissants when I just slaved over them like a little fucking housewife, I might just yeet myself off the tallest bridge they have in Italy" lux threatened playfully.

"I beg you let me film it" Chris appeared at the table "totally have my YouTube rocketing then"

"Thanks, using my fragile ego as a clout chase. I'm surrounded by fakes" lux gasped.

"I'm eating my croissants. Sorry Eth"

"I'll find them on my own lass, don't worry. As a former fat boy, it won't be too difficult to find a greasy takeaway" he laughed.

By 12am had came around, Ethan, Freezy, Callux, chip, gib, Talia, Emily, Harry and  will were all in the kitchen. The rest were busy doing their own things. The conversation seemed to be something Addelyn couldn't keep up with when she was so deflected in her own thoughts. She wasn't thinking of much, she just didn't have the energy to string anyone's thoughts together.

she knew the best thing to do in a scenario like this was to suggest doing something proactive. This way she could rid her depressing thoughts and finally find out what everyone in the villa found interesting.

"Anyone like water parks" she asked confidently.

The tables seemed to quieten at her comment. She had never felt so authoritative.

"I mean pretty sure everyone likes water parks" Harry shrugged "you thinking of doing that or something?"

"I mean everyone's clearly been defeated by heavy excess of alcohol and there aren't any festivals until later in tha week. Why not do something fun like that?"

"We've all been to water parks together" Talia smiled "I'd be down to visit one in Italy too"

An array of hums of agreement were motioned around the room and soon the group had came to their conclusion.

"Simon will want to come" Talia spoke quickly "and with that JJ always follows"

"Of course he would" Josh laughed "he's like a jealous ex"

"Leave the two alone their friendship is so cute" Addelyn spoke fondly.

She knew how close JJ and Simon were. Even when Talia and Simon were in early stages of their relationship, Simon made it clear how important JJ was to him. Even within diss track season, Simon always considered him an important friend.

"Did I hear water parks or some shit" JJ came into the room brushing past Addelyn briefly. "Ayo fam, why do you smell like Bogo, nah. Allow it. Did you two get jiggy. I knew it"

"No you freak" she laughed nervously "it's just his jumper"

"Sharing clothes, that's mad sus"

"Innit" Harry joined in with the teasing.

So Addelyn DID know that it was his jumper. She chose it on purpose. The moment had his stomach flipping but right now he needed to get JJ off the whole assumption of the two sleeping together. Simply because it was untrue.

"Right meet back down here at 1pm. Then whoever's here for leaving time we can go" Harry shrugged "didn't think I'd be going to a water park this holiday. But I'm guessing it's full of surprises"

.....

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.2K 58 42
Zoe is a normal girl her brother is Harry she's 21 years old she moved to London with harry but shes never met all the sidemen .What will the sidemen...
145K 2.1K 31
the pair meet under far from ideal circumstances, yet apollo finds comfort in the man who saves her one night. [harry lewis x oc]
8.9K 179 65
"For the first, and only time in his life, Harry wished he could trade places." Navigating distance wasn't a problem, and Harry wanted it to work mor...
5.6K 289 28
he was always there for me. unlike everyone else. how could i ever repay him for making me happy when i felt unneeded or useless? ~completed~