Baby Niall Horan (Ageplay)

By multifandoms23

Niall is suddenly stressed from touring and being in a band, the boys notice, so they come up with a plan to... More

Description Of Names/Things
Stressed Niall
Making Changes
A Rough Week
A Normal Day
The Dentist
Bedtime Trouble
A Very Cold Day Out
Niall's Injured Knee
Niall Gets Braces
Larry Moves Out
Larry Babysits
Grumpy Niall
A Day Full Of Interviews
Lou (Hairdresser) Babysits
Dummy Rash
Going Swimming
Paul Babysits
Meeting The (Grand)Parents
Meeting The Siblings (Aunts/Uncles)
Rainy Days
Sick Niall Gets A Checkup
Meeting Santa
Christmas Eve (Lou's Birthday)
Christmas Day
Winter Walks
Soft Play
Zayn's Weekend Away
Telling The World
Meeting Baby Lux
Dummy Issues
Terrible Twos
New Habits
Larry Babysits Lux And Niall
Niall's Acid Reflux
A Storm
Football Game
Grandparents Visit
Louise Babysits Niall
A Day Of Golf
Niall's First Sleepover
Ear Infection
Behaviour Issues
Food Poisoning
A Picnic Day
Checkup Before Touring
Back On Tour
Nightmare Hairdresses
Niall Gets His Braces Tightened
Regression
BBQ And Friends
Larry Babsits Overnight
Zayn and Liam Argument
Regressing To Newborn
Chill Day With Lux
Sleepy Niall
A Day At The Beach
A Day With Papa
Fun Zoo Day
Hot Days
A Day With Daddy
Niall's Birthday
Hard To Regress
Struggling With Headspace
A Surprise For Niall
Attempted Kidnapping
Moving
Sick Niall
The Running Phase
Bad Nights
Louis Birthday (Christmas Eve)
Christmas Day
Separation Anxiety
Distracted By Phone
Accidentally Drinking Coffee
Flu Shots and An Unhappy Niall
Lux's 1st Birthday
A Chaotic Morning
Cosy Day In

Swimming and Chill

1.3K 25 3
By multifandoms23

Today we decided to just chill and go swimming because it's so hot out.

"Oh, we're a little fussy today" I coo at Niall as he was sat in Zayn's arms. He was already dressed in a dark blue short sleeve vehicles shirt and some blue shorts.

"He's probably hot bless him"

"I know this heat is crazy"

"It's ok, we can get in the pool later, huh?" I tickle Niall's belly but he just laid his head on Zayn's shoulder and rubbed his eyes.

"Maybe after a nap" Zayn chuckles. I grab Niall's dummy and cloth and put the dummy in his mouth before passing his cloth to him and giving him a kiss on his head so Zayn could go put him down for his nap.

"Right, he's down, what food needs doing?" We sort some food out to eat and send a quick to text to Louise, Lou and Haz as Niall was down for a nap and didn't know how loud the boys we're gonna come in.

"Hello, look at you cutie" we greet Lou and Lux, who was dressed in a green floral romper with a headband.

"Ah" she squeals a little.

"Hey, you're gonna wake Ni Ni" Lou tells her playfully.

"She's ok, he should be getting up soon anyway"

"You ready to get in the pool in a little bit?" Zayn coos at her as he took her hand. She was being held in Lou's arms but so her back was against Louise's chest. The boys soon arrive and Niall woke up from his nap.

"Didn't expect this, did you?" I chuckle as Niall was still trying to wake up and was looking around confused until he spotted his uncle Louis and smiled. I hand him of to Louis and we have some food before waiting a bit longer to get in the pool.

"Shall we get changed and get in the pool?" Harry suggests.

"Please, I am sweating" Louis says, making us laugh. We all go get changed and little Lux had her leopard print swimsuit on and Niall had his safari animal shorts on.

Zayn helped Louise put Lux in her swim seat whilst Harry helped me put Niall in his.

"Look at you two" we coo over them as we got in the pool.

"Is the water nice, bud?" Zayn asks as he stood by the pool steps.

"Ah" Niall squeals happily as he kicked his feet under the water. He then made Lux squeal and he tried to look past his hood to see Lux where he seemed confused as to who that was.

"That's Lux, honey" Louise tells him as she chuckles a little at his slight confusion.

"Ehh" he whines as he looked at me before looking at Lux.

"You're fine, it's Lux bud, she's friendly" I go over to him as he was just floating around the pool in his seat. I soon get him out of his seat and just hold him in my arms.

"Isn't this fun? The waters nice, huh?" I 'talk' to Niall, who was just happy splashing his hands in the water and the occasional kick.

"Ah" he smiles up at me as he splashes some more.

"Yeah, maybe papa should try it" Zayn had only took a few more steps into the pool but seemed happy to be near the edge incase anything happened.

"Papas good here or at least near the edge" he says.

"Zayn, it's not even hit your waist yet" I chuckle.

"I know, but still"

"Ok, I'm not going to force you unless you're comfortable" I leave him be and don't force him in and just play with Niall, Zayn watching with a fond smile on his face. The babies soon got fussy after a while so we brought them out and wrapped them up before deciding to just put them in their pyjamas. Lux wore a pink and white bunny sleepsuit whilst Niall wore a cream rainbow all in one.

"We could take them out in their double stroller for abit?"

"Ok" we all get changed into a simple pair of joggers/shorts and a t shirt (someone was always looking after the babies) before getting our shoes on. We prepare bottles before placing them in their double stroller.

We start walking before they both got fussy so we gave them their bottles and put their blankets around them.

Lux was quick to fall asleep but Niall was just content in sitting in the pushchair for a bit longer until he whined to come out. Louise stopped walking the stroller so I could get him out but he kept whining.

"Here, see if he'll come to papa" Zayn says as I passed him over with his blanket. He was still whining so we thought he would want Louis, all he wanted was Hazza.

"Come 'ere bud" Niall instantly lays his head down on Harry and just looked around, content. We started to make our way back and offered Harry to put Niall back in the stroller but as soon as Niall noticed, he clung to Harry.

"Ok ok, how can I say no to you, huh?" Harry held him all the way home until eventually Niall fell asleep on Harry's shoulder.

"He is out" Louis chuckles as Harry asked if he was asleep.

"Do I give him a few minutes to make sure?" Harry asks us.

"Yes, we learnt that the hard way" we let Lou take Lux home and get her to bed and Zayn helped Harry lie Niall down in his cot incase he woke up, which he didn't.

"He is out, I think the pool must've worn the poor boy out" Harry chuckles.

"Bless him, maybe we should put him in there more often" I joke.

"At least he'll sleep better" Zayn says. We soon say bye to the boys before getting ourselves of to bed.

"Night, I love you"

"Night, I love you too" we kiss each other night before falling asleep next to one another. (It's too hot to cuddle).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 190 21
Where Zayn's dad hurts him and Liam tries to help. - - Ziam with a little Larry - Started August 2021, finished October 2022 - PLEASE DO NOT READ IF...
839K 17.1K 90
Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn are taking a break from performing. Their relationship together, always of media interest, is missing just one person - L...
301K 7.5K 38
*Niam Mpreg Story* When Niall and Liam have a little too much to drink on a night out, their whole lives are turned upside down.
141K 3.2K 36
An age play book about Zayn being Niall's daddy. Niall is in a 2 year old headspace and this is all about there ups and downs of life. It's an altern...