The Virgin Sacrifice ✔ (COMPL...

By chapterbangtan

"I'm afraid I don't understand what you're saying your highness. This is my true form, I am just a mere human... More

Book Trailer
PROLOGUE
First Muster: Chapter 1
First Muster: Chapter 2
First Muster: Chapter 3
First Muster: Chapter 4
First Muster: Chapter 5
First Muster: Chapter 6
First Muster: Chapter 7
First Muster: Chapter 8
First Muster: Chapter 9
First Muster: Chapter 10
First Muster: Chapter 11
First Muster: Chapter 12
First Muster: Chapter 13
First Muster: Chapter 14
First Muster: Chapter 15
First Muster: Chapter 16
First Muster: Chapter 17
First Muster: Chapter 18
First Muster: Chapter 19
First Muster: Chapter 20
First Muster: Chapter 21
First Muster: Chapter 22
Update
First Muster: Chapter 23
First Muster: Chapter 24
First Muster: Chapter 25
Second Muster: Chapter 26
Second Muster: Chapter 27
Second Muster: Chapter 28
Second Muster: Chapter 29
Second Muster: Chapter 30
Second Muster: Chapter 31
Second Muster: Chapter 32
Second Muster: Chapter 33
Second Muster: Chapter 34
Second Muster: Chapter 35
Second Muster: Chapter 36
Second Muster: Chapter 37
Second Muster: Chapter 38
Second Muster: Chapter 39
Second Muster: Chapter 40
Second Muster: Chapter 41
Second Muster: Chapter 42
Second Muster: Chapter 43
Second Muster: Chapter 44
Second Muster: Chapter 45
Second Muster: Chapter 46
Second Muster: Chapter 47
Second Muster: Chapter 48
Second Muster: Chapter 49
Second Muster: Chapter 50
Third Muster: Chapter 51
Third Muster: Chapter 52
Third Muster: Chapter 53
Third Muster: Chapter 54
Third Muster: Chapter 55
Third Muster: Chapter 57
Third Muster: Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 1: Lumiére Sneak Peak
Chapter 1: Royals of the South Sneak Peak

Third Muster: Chapter 56

368 33 3
By chapterbangtan

***

Jennie scrumbles back, away from Yeora. She didn't summon death but this is so much worse than what she had anticipated.

Yeora rose from the ground. Her nails longer, her fangs protruding, her hair floating in the air with her. Her wound is still there but her heart is no longer beating. Black aura is casted over her.

She's no longer Yeora.

Jennie is shaking in fear and before Yeora could even strike thunder into her, Yoongi pulls her away.

Yeora is not herself anymore.

Darkness has consumed her.

Yoongi covers Jennie's mouth behind a large rock. Jennie comtinues to shake, her tears flowing.

Yeora goes away and into the battle field. Burning everything as she floats away. Purple fire starts to spread.

"What happened?" Yoongi asks his wife.

"She, she killed herself to save us. This is her last resort not summoning death. Yeora is dead. That is no longer Yeora," Jennie speaks the truth.

"We need to warn them," Yoongi said.

When they arrived at the battle field, they're too late.

"Yeora!" Jimim screamed at her.

She looks a lot diffeent but Jimin knows it's her. Yeora looks his way and shives him back making Jimin hit the ground loudly.

Taahyung's eyes widens and flies to Jimin to save him. "Get down Jimin," he whispers.

Jimin looked confused but he did anyways as they both duck behind a large boulder.

Selene decided to speak.

"Wow! I think you've gone mad!" She starts laughing.

Yeora's head whips to her direction and with full speed goes to her location. Her hand wraps around her throat and puts Selene up. With all her might, Selene tries to pry Yeora's hand away from her neck but she can't. She looks into her white eyes and screams.

She knew she'll be dead.

Any minute now.

"What happened to her?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

"I believe Yeora killed herself," Teahyung answers without looking at Jimin.

"What?!" Jimin asksnin alarm.

"Watch her," Taehyung pats his shoulder.

Yeora still has her left hand around Selene's throat. Her right hand on her shoulder. She starts to press Selene's shoulder down. Her neck's skin starts to tear.

With one harsh force, Yeora easily decapitated Selene.

"It's done," Jennie speaks.

Her body falls to the ground and starts tl cry.

"Now we have to kill Yeora," Taehyung said with no emotions.

In a matter of seconds, the battles was over. Selene's little minions are back to hiding as their leader lies lifeless on the ground. Not only is Selene gone but also is Yeora.

Jimin's eyes widens.

Kill her?

"What do you mean kill her?" Jimin asks Teahyung who's readying his sword.

"We kill her or she kills us," he looks directly unto the king's eyes.

But I just got her.

Jimin's heart breaks.

"Listen your majesty, she is no longer Yeora. Look at her," Taehyung's jaw ticks.

Pain is also in his chest as he readies himself to attack.

Jimin looks at Yeora from afar. True, she isn't Yeora anymore. She's just am empty shell.

Jimin pulls Teahyung back.

"Atleast let me try," he said in sorrow.

He can't just let anyone kill her.

Taehyung's brow knits together and presses his lips in a thin line. His grip on his sword loosens as he surrenders to the king's request.

"But what if she harms you?" He asked the king.

Jimin only nods and stands from where he is. Taehyung flees and hides in another spot where he can see see what is going on.

From afar, Yoongi sees Jimin approches Yeora.

"That asshole," he mutters. "Ofcourse he'll try to save her,"

He was about to stanf but Jennie grasps his hand. Yoongi loiks back at her in confusion only to be met by her pleading eyes.

"Please don't go. I won't be able to fprgive myself or my cousin if sometghing bad happens to you. This is now between her and Jimin," she pleads.

Yoongi heaves a sigh and holds her hand as tight. She's right, this is between her and Jimin now.

Jimin's POV

Slowly, slowly I walk to where my love is. To where it all started. To whom I surrendered my all to. To the human and vampire I offered my life to.

Slowly I walk to my death or her salvation.

I just can't let anybody kill her.

Not when I just got her.

Yeora faces me, with no emotion on her face, she lets me come to her. Fear has been casted away from me as I only see the love I have for her.

She watches me with her white eyes but what I see are her ones warm hazel eyes.  The ones that looked up to me in adoration and love when I first got her.

As I reach her, her feet touches the ground for me. Her aura is cold and dark. He finger nails long and sharp.

"Yeora," I breath out her name as if it's the last thing I could do.

She didn't respond.

I wish she did.

Instead, she wraps her hand around my neck. Her nails digging into my skin. The sting is there but the way my heart shreds hurts more.

"My love," I again called out to her.

Silence

I can only smile at her as her fangs peek through her lips.

"I will always, always love you," I whisper.

She leans in, her fangs about to sink into my neck.

No one can kill you.......

But me

Her body leans in

as my hand enters her body in one quick motion.

I hear her gasp and felt her entire body contracts with my hand pierced through her stomach and out into her back.

Blood runs down from my arm as I let it sit inside her body for more than what I intended it to be.

Everything is ringing in my ear.

Her grasp on my throat losens as she looks up at me with her brown eyes again.

Tears didn't hold back. It rolled down my eyes as she smiles up at me.

"Well done your majesty,"

•••

Please don't forget to vote on each chapter. Thank you ❤️

Btw, Royals of the South is already up 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 166 17
Their marriage was nothing but pretence...nothing but a deal...nothing but a sacrifice for mere desire to be rich. For the world outside they were a...
14.5K 861 65
Vampires and Witches have been roaming around the Earth since the beginning of times, living alongside humans without making their presence known. Ju...
50.7K 1.8K 41
"Noona!" Jungkook's voice breaks me away from my thoughts. "Oh, Kookie, is he here already? Is he okay? He's not hurt or something, right?" I asked...
98.3K 7K 40
[[DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE BESIDES WATTPAD OR TUMBLR, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN!! PLEASE CHECK THE REAL STORY OUT ON WATTPAD...