Falling for my boyfriend's co...

By letzrunaway

Zara had a huge crush on her best friend when she was just four. He had deep brown hazel eyes which attracted... More

Falling for my boyfriend's cousin ( A Zayn Malik Fanfic)
chap 1
chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 16

Chap 15

224 10 9
By letzrunaway

A/N: Wat up ppl? Lonnnggggg time no see. How are ya all? I am writing as if I am hearing what your replies are. Anyways I wanna apologize for uploading after a year. You know what I mean I last updated on 2014 and now in 2015. I am a horrible updater I know. But now here you go a chap which I think is going to be longer than any other chaps. Enjoy. And the chaps dedicated to my bestest berest friend nabbu. She loves the this book....

P.S: Did anyone watch 50 Shades Of Grey????? It's effing HAWT....

"Kory, you do realize that we're going on a photo shoot right?"

"Uh huh"

"And you know we would be staying in a hotel, right?"

"Uh huh"

"And you know it's just for four days."

"Uh huh"

"Then why the fuck are you packing stuffs like we're going out for a year." I scream in his ear.

"Geez, woman. You deafened my ear." Kory says covering his ear. "Zara it's a four day photo shoot okay and we need actually I need all my comfortable stuffs so I could feel like I am home."

"Feel like home with what your pillow and your blanket?" I say eying them

"You know I can't sleep without them."

"Okay so what about all these clothes. Why do you need all of em?"

"Girl, I have to change okay. I can't wear same clothes all four days. I am not a unhygienic freak who changes her clothes once in a month."

'Yeah and I am not an unnecessarily clean freak who changes clothes every 5 second." As soon as I say that a pillow attacks me and I can hear a fit of laughter.

"Oh you are so DEAD Koriander." I grab a pillow and hit him and ladies and gents that's how we have a pillow fight which lasts for like a good ol fifteen minutes which leads to making us late which leads to hurrying up in the car and which leads to nearly hitting another vehicle and which leads us to run inside the building and that leads me to crash on someone which leads to that person falling flat on her face and again that leads to (I swear this is the last time I am using the leads to word) Kory laughing his ass off.

I quickly help the girl I made fall stand up and apologize.

"I am sorry like really really sorry. I didn't do that on purpose. I am so sorry." I say helping her and once she stands up my hand is thrown away.

"Don't touch me you bitch."

"Excuse me?"

"I said don't touch me you bitch. You crash on me and make me fall on purpose and then pretend to apologize. "

"Hey I didn't make you fall on ..."

"Shut up. Don't act innocent. You ruined my clothes. Do you know how much it costs?"

"Uh- no I don't and your dress looks just fine." I said giving weird looks to Kory who was doing the same.

"Don't talk back with me. Do you know who I am, you bitch." This girl's going outta limit.

"Woho, girl first thing I am not a bitch but you sure do look like one and second thing I didn't crash on you on purpose and definitely didn't make you fall. It's gravity you can't blame me. Or don't you know about gravity you blonde bimboo and last but not the least I don't know who you are and I don't even care."There I said it.

"You...."

"What's happening here?" Zayn said coming over before she could continue. Someone's early or was it us that was late.

"Zayn this girl here made me fall and didn't even apologize instead she's ratting insults on me." She said dropping crocodile's tears. Dramatic bitch. She should get her name registered on gunnies books of world record. Man, she cries faster than a okay I don't know what I should compare to but you get my point. Zayn hugged her. Wo wo why is he hugging her? He said some reassuring words to her and looked at me when the drama queen was done with the crying.

"Zara?" he said confused

"What up?" I said

"You know this girl." The bimboo asked

"Yeah, she going with us."

"What? You can't go with her. She's the one who pushed me. Don't know what she'll do to you."

"Ew, girl I won't do anything with him plus I have a boyfriend and who are you to tell him not go?"

"She's his girlfriend." Kory whispered on my ear.

"I am his girlfriend." She said and I was awestruck. She's his girlfriend. Damn I just had an argument with her. Hell to it I don't care if I had an argument with her.

"Zara, you don't remember her. The two of you met in Uwasis's house."

"We did." We asked in unison and glared at each other after that.

"Yeah Perrie she's Zara remember Uwasis's girlfriend and Zara she's Perrie remember." I thought for a minute and hell it clicked.... Dang I indeed had met her. She wasn't such a bitch when we talked that day.

"I don't remember her." Perrie said. You wanna play games bitch well then so do I.

"Nor do I." I said and walked towards the elevator taking my bags with Kory following me.

"Bitch." Kory and I said at the same time.

"I know right." He said

"She wasn't this bitchy when we first talked. I kinda liked her you know."

"People just don't say don't judge a book by its cover." He said. "I knew she was an ass from the day I saw her in the X factor audition."

"You knew she was Zayn's girlfriend right?" he nodded "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you recognized each other. Remember you told me about her ages ago."

"Yeah, I did. I can't believe she's the same girl. Fucking drama queen."

"Everyone ready to go." Mr. Roberto said and everyone gave a layer of yeses. That bitch was still here clinging to Zayn. I am surprised his hands have still not come off. Doesn't he get irritated by her. I mean common we have been here for like thirty minutes and she has been clinging to zayn since forever. If I had such girlfriend and no I am not into same sex, you know what I mean if I were a guy and had a girl like her. I would have broken up already. Hell, I wouldn't even have dated her in the first place. Despo Bitch.

Everyone headed to their respected vehicle and I was going over mine when Mr. Robert called me.

"Yes, Mr. Roberto?" I said

"Estevon. Call me that. Mr. Roberto is too long."

"Okay." Interesting well good for me.

"I want you to go with the boys." He said and I immediately protested.

"No, I won't. why should I even go with them?"

"So, that you can explain them everything about the photo shoot."

"Why can't Kory do it?"

"Cause I want you to do it."

"But I don..."

"You have to it's a boss's order." Fuck boss.

"Ughhh, okay but I need Kory with me."

"No, there is no enough place for seven people."

"Great."

Estevon and I walked towards the boy's vehicle. Zayn and perrie were involved in a serious lip locking thing. This is so so so gross. Just look at the way they are kissing. Their tongue's all over the place. Damn people. I diverted my eyes to the four boys who were talking with Estevon.

"So, boys Zara will be going with you and she'll tell you about the photo shoot on the way."

"Okay." The boys said and Perrie snapped from the kissing.

"Why is she going with them. She'd a staff so she should go with other staffs not with big celebrities. Staffs should maintain their distance with respected famous people especially a girl like her shouldn't even be seen near celebrities. Don't know what she'll do?" Damnnnn, this girl is a devil in the form of human. What's her problem?

" Well I will definitely not fuck your boyfriend so don't worry." This sent everyone's mouth hanging open and looking at me in awe including Zayn. "I mean come on you have spread all your shank hands over him and who knows he's even got your disease. You know the sexual one. And and and I own half of this company so technically I am it's half owner, which makes me an owner and a staff and your celebrity boyfriend should be happy to get to share a vehicle with me."

"You you bitch." She said fuming with anger and I went inside the vehicle and sat on the seat besides the drivers.

"Come on now we're getting late. Don't have time for blond stupid naive bimboos." I said and plugged in my earphones and blasted "1985" deafening the world outside. Don't know when but after some minutes the boys sat down and we drove off. I didn't glance back and kept on looking straight ahead.....

That bitch got me burning with anger. What does she think of herself, she's just a celebrity which I hadn't even heard of. I bet no one even knows her and what does she even do. Is she a singer no I bet she isn't good at singing. Then is she an actor. Oh oh yea that can be. I bet she's a B grade actress who does those gross sex scenes with older men. GROSS. But why did Zayn date such a B grade girl? I mean he's a successful singer and what Nat says the biggest band on the planet. Talking about Zayn why did he say nothing when that beeotch was ranting insults on me. Well come on weren't we on the verge of being friends or something. Wasn't he like let's not act like strangers so why the fuck was he acting like one.

When she was insulting me I wanted him to speak up for me but he didn't and it hurt. Why am I even feeling this way it's not like he is my boyfriend who would stand up for me. I am so fucking pissed off. Damn I don't have anyone to rant my anger on not even Kory. Fuck my life.

I know I didn't say this before but when I saw him and the girl lip locking I felt something like I don't know how to put it in words something close to disappointment sadness hurt. Arghh, I don't know but I admit it I didn't like it a bit. But when I looked at how Zayn's lips moved, how his tongue licked her bottom lips. I would love to feel his lips on mine. How would they feel on mine? Would he lick my lower lip and shove his tongue on my wow wow wow girl stop you have a boyfriend and Zayn's his cousin.

You should be angry with him right now girl not fantasizing about his lips, but that would feel good won't it.... Stop Stop Stop be angry.

I felt someone poking me but I ignored the person and concentrated on my phone. I was playing Piano Tiles, this game helps me rant my anger cause I have to concentrate really hard on it. I was going to top the highest score just four more points to go. I was going to hit the last black tile when someone who I am guessing is the same from before poked my right arm and I missed the black tile and the game ended and I couldn't make it to the top. Whoever is poking me is dying a dog's death. I took off my earphone forcefully showing them how pissed off I was and glared at the culprit who turns out to be Colton the one who's driving the vehicle.

I was definitely angry but seeing his face I wanted to laugh cause it was hilarious. He looked like a rat trapped in a mouse trap. But I managed to keep my pissed off face.

"What?" I asked

"Umm, I am sorry but I was calling you but you didn't hear so I had to poke you. They wanted to talk with you." He said in a scared tone pointing backwards.

I turned around to see the five boys staring at me with don't know how to explain expression.

"What?"

"Hey" niall said to which I raised my eyebrows.

"We were just wondering if you could tell us about the photo shoot?" Louis said

"Ah, yeah right." Damn girl how can you forget . the reason you are here is cause you have to tell them about it. Stupid stupid girl. So, I told them about the theme, clothes ,places we are going to shoot on and so on. The boys looked excited. Good for them. After explaining I went back to my previous position. I blasted off high way to hell and sleep slowly started to curl...

Zayn

"Zara looks angry doesn't she?" Niall said

"That she does." Louis added

"She was really bubbly when we met some days ago." Harry said

"Do you guys remember when she said the I am not going to fuck your boyfriend part. That was epic. Perrie's face was a sight to see." Liam said laughing.

"Serves her right. She was being an egghead." Niall said

"If you don't remember should I remind you I am here too and your backbiting about my girlfriend in my presence." I said which made the boys laugh

"Sorry mate but truth is truth. You have to admit she was an egghead." Louis said

"I know sometimes she behaves like that but she's not like that I swear."

"Yeah right like it's the first time we saw her like that. She's such a jealous type."Liam said

"why would she be jealous of her? Isn't not like Zayn's gonna fall in love with Zara in these four days and give break up to her. Also Zara has a boyfriend." Harry added.

"Guys enough Zara might hear you."

"Don't worry lover boy she's asleep" Niall said and I sighed in relief. What if she had been awake things would have been weird.

Zara

"Wake up you crazy woman. How can you sleep comfortably when I was left alone in the other vehicle with those nerds and the cheesy couple who wouldn't stop licking each other's face." Someone said shaking me and I got a feeling it's Koriander.

"Whattttt lemme sleep?"

"Get your fat ass up missy. We're here." He yelled. I could hear some chuckling sounds.

"I don't care."

"Little missy you..." He was saying but didn't continue... I didn't hear any sound for some minutes. Finally I can sleep for some minutes. I was getting back to my sleep. It was like I was in a conscious as well as unconscious state. I felt some kinda warm aura like you know when someone comes near you and you feel that heat. I felt my hair being pushed aside from my face, then I felt that warm vibe of lips on my skin, it was nearing slowly. Am I dreaming? Then why am not picturing anything. After a second I felt a pair of lips on my cheek. It remained there for some second. It sent a tingling familiar sensation. Someone carried me and my head rested on a hard warm chest.

I could hear chattering of voices. I couldn't make up my mind like where was I but I didn't open my eyes cause it didn't want the peaceful vibe to go.

"Look at the sleepy head still not waking up." I could hear Kory

"You should take her to her room." Someone else said

"You should she's not gonna wake up till tomorrow now." Kory added.

I was lied down on something warm and soft. My shoes were opened up. Someone put covers above me.

"I am sorry." I heard a voice on my ear lips touching it. "Good night beautiful." The same voice said and kissed my forehead.

A/N: Who do you think is the person that carried Zara to her bed?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 7.7K 28
After two years since he left One Direction, Liam, Louis and Niall arranged a late celebration of new year to reunite them. Harry and Zayn didn't exp...
16.6K 920 60
"I didn't sign up for this! My parents made me. You don't have to sit there and pretend you care Liam!" Zayn yells out. The thing is, Liam did start...
166K 33K 106
[COMPLETED] -------------------------------------------------- 'You'll never have to chase what wants to stay with you." ...
2.4K 131 20
Star is an 18 year old girl with big dreams. To move to England! She's been saving money for over 10 years now and can finally leave at the end of th...