PK & Mike Oneshots 2

By breeoc97

This is the second book for the Creedon-Van Reekum family! PK Creedon & Mike Van Reekum are a happily marrie... More

among us - john turns 8!
instagram live q&a with pk & mike!
visiting mike's dad gravesite
instagram captions #18
@pk514: share a photo/video with this search term!
snapchats #13
friend wedding fun!
blakelyn & paisley's pre-k graduation!
@mr_mikeyv: share a photo/video with this search term!
two pretty princesses - blakelyn + paisley turn 5!
making homemade pasta!
instagram captions #19
recovering from lasik eye surgery!
meeting baby delilah
the van reekum's visit!
instagram captions #20
rawr! rawr! grayson turns 3!
1st day of school!
snapchats #14
meeting new neighbors!
pumpkin patch fun!
instagram captions #21
a spooky + fun halloween!
ensley's two sweet second birthday!
thanksgiving in chicago!
addelyn, wiley + weston's 1st birthday
a christmas surprise!
more new neighbors!
instagram captions #22
sean + kim's wedding!
another love bug
happy easter! it's a .....
blakelyn + paisley's kindergarten graduation!
blakelyn + paisley turn six!
lainey brynn is here!
the kids meeting lainey
first day of school!
spooky halloween!
thankful thanksgiving with the creedon-van reekums
at the white house!
a creedon- van reekum christmas!
an unexpected surprise
hippity hoppy easter! the creedon-van reekums are having a ...
jaclyn hill's wedding!
grayson graduates pre-kindergarten!
toby matthew bruce is here!
back to school!
a school morning at the creedon-van reekums!
we're off to go trick or treating!
happy thanksgiving!
decorating christmas cookies!
instagram captions #23 ~ pk's account
seeing the easter bunny!
grayson graduates kindergarten!
ensley graduates pre-k!
john's 5th grade graduation!

pk's dad 60th birthday!

55 2 0
By breeoc97

*PK, Mike and the kids fly to Chicago to celebrate PK's dad John's 60th birthday! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today is a very special day in the Creedon-Van Reekum family!

Today, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are in Chicago to celebrate PK's dad John's 60th birthday!

Joining them at the birthday party will be of course John and Lorie, Grandma Pat, Erin, Conor, Sean, Kim, Matt, Sarah and baby Maggie!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all can't wait to see everyone, have lots of fun and celebrate John's 60th birthday!

Right now, PK and the eight kids are all patiently sitting in the van while they all wait for Mike, who is inside Party City picking up some birthday balloons!

The kids all wanted to get rainbow birthday balloons for their Poppy and PK and Mike couldn't say no!

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's birthday party outfits*

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison to each other with big smiles on their faces.

"Are you three talking to each other back there? Awww, that is sooooo cute!" PK says in a babyfied voice at the triplets.

"Da da da da da da da da!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison to PK with cheeky gummy grins on their faces.

"Hi, Addy! Hi, Wi! Hi, Wes!" PK says happily to Addelyn, Wiley and Weston!

"Daddy! I firsty!" Ensley says to PK with a small frown on her face.

"Your thirsty? Here you go, Ensy! Here is your water!" PK says as he hands Ensley a purple sippy cup.

"Fank you, Daddy!" Ensley says happily to PK as she sips on her sippy cup.

"You're welcome, baby!" PK says with a cheeky grin at Ensley.

"Daddy! I really bored!" Grayson says to PK, making PK giggle and smile.

"Your bored? Papa will be coming out of the party store very soon! He is picking up the fun birthday balloons we got for Poppy!" PK says to Grayson and Grayson smiles ear to ear.

"The rainbow balloons, Daddy?" Blakelyn and Paisley both say in unison to PK and PK happily nods.

"Yes! The rainbow balloons!" PK says causing John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley and even the triplets to all cheer!

"I hope Poppy wuv his birthday balloons!" Blakelyn says to PK with a big grin.

"Yeah! I hope Poppy loves them too!" Paisley says to PK with a big grin as well.

"I know Poppy is going to LOVE them!" PK says making John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all smile happily.

"So Daddy! Poppy is sixty years old now?" John asks PK curiously and PK nods.

"Yup! He is sixty years old of he yesterday!" PK says with a big cheeky smile

"Woah! That means he is six decades years old! In school we learned that a decade is ten years! So ten plus ten plus ten plus ten plus ten plus ten is sixty!" John says proudly.

"That's right, JJ! That's awesome, bud!" PK says with a big smile and John smiles back.

Just then, Mike walks out of Party City with the rainbow birthday balloons the kids picked out for Poppy!

PK opens the van trunk for Mike so Mike can put the balloons in the trunk!

"Hi, Papa!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all say in unison to Mike.

"Pa pa pa pa pa!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison to Mike.

"Hey guys! I got Papa's birthday balloons!" Mike says causing all of the kids to cheer happily.

Mike then gets in the drivers seat and kisses PK, making PK blush.

"Hi, babe! I love you." PK says softly to Mike with a cheeky grin.

"I love you too!" Mike says as he holds PK's hand and kisses it.

Mike and PK both turn around to smile at John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston.

"We are on the road now!" Mike says as he begins to drive to the restaurant!

"Yay!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all say in unison with big cheeky smiles.

"We are heading to Poppy's 60th birthday party!" PK says as he smiles at John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston.

John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all cheer and get very excited!

*****
After a thirty minute drive, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston have all made it to the restaurant where the 60th birthday party is at!

"We are here, guys!" Mike says as he parks the van into the parking spot close to the restaurant.

"Yay!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all say in unison with lots of excitement.

"Ba ba ba ba ba ba!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison with big smiles.

"We need to put our masks on until we get to the party area. Okay?" PK explains to the kids.

"Okay, Daddy!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all say in unison to PK.

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and even Ensley all put a mask on before they get out of the van!

PK and Mike then pick up Addelyn, Wiley and Weston out of their car seats and holds them.

"JJ, hold onto the balloons tightly, okay? Don't let go!" Mike says to John and John chuckles.

"I won't Papa! I got them!" John says proudly.

PK, Addelyn, Wiley, Mike, Weston, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all walk into the restaurant and over to the party area!

"Hey! You guys are finally here!" Grandma Pat says as she walks over to greet PK, Addelyn, Wiley, Mike, Weston, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley

"Hi, GP!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all say in unison to Grandma Pat.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say to Grandma Pat.

"Hi, Grandma! Sorry it took us so long to get here!" PK says as he hugs and kisses Grandma Pat.

"It's okay! It is so good to see all of you!" Grandma Pat says kissing PK then Addelyn, Wiley and Weston.

"Hi, GP!" Mike says as he hugs and kisses Grandma Pat.

"Hey, Mike! It is so good to see all of you!" Grandma Pat says as she hugs and kisses Mike.

Grandma Pat then hugs and kisses John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley one by one.

"We got these balloons for Poppy!" John says proudly showing the balloons to Grandma Pat!

"Oooo! Poppy is going to love these!" Grandma Pat with a cheeky grin.

PK, Addelyn, Wiley, Mike, Weston, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all walk into the party room and they happily hug and kiss Lorie, Matt, Maggie, Erin, Conor, Sean and Kim!

"Go over to Poppy and give him his birthday balloons!" PK says to John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley.

John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all walk over to John with the balloons!

"Hi, Poppy! Happy birthday!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson all say in unison to John.

"Happy birfday!" Ensley says as she jumps up and down with excitement.

"Poppy! We got these balloons for you!" Paisley says proudly.

"Yeah! We picked them out for you!" Blakelyn says as she flaps her hands.

"Oh my gosh! I love these balloons you guys picked out! Thank you so much!" John says as he hugs and kisses John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley one by one.

"Happy birthday, Poppy! Happy birthday, Dad!" PK says happily to John.

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Addelyn and Weston both say in unison to John.

"Baaaaaaa!" Wiley yells loudly at John.

"Thank you, son! And thank you, Addy, Wi and Wes!" John says as he hugs and kisses PK, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston one by one.

"Happy birthday, Mr. John!" Mike says as he hugs and kisses John.

"Thank you, Mike! I am so happy all of you are here!" John says with a big cheeky grin.

"Of course! We didn't want to miss this!" PK says with a cheeky grin.

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Sean, Kim, Erin, Conor, Matt, Sarah, Maggie, John and Lorie all hang out for the next few hours and celebrate John's big day!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Sean, Kim, Erin, Conor, Matt, Sarah, Maggie, John and Lorie all continue to celebrate and have fun as a family for the rest of the day! :)

PK posts a picture of Sean, Lorie, Matt, John, Erin and PK all sitting together. He writes the caption as: "Threw our dad a SURPRISE birthday party for this 60th! 😭🙌🏻🥰 Love this man!"

PK posts another picture of himself and Mike standing together with John. He writes the caption as: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD! 🥳🥳🥳🥳"

PK posts another picture of John, Paisley, Addelyn, John, Wiley, Weston, Ensley, Blakelyn and Grayson all together. Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are all sitting on John's lap. He writes the caption as: "Happy 60th birthday, Poppy! We LOVE you! ❤️"

PK posts another picture of Wiley, John, Grayson, Maggie, Ensley, Blakelyn, Weston, Paisley and Addelyn all sitting on the floor together and they are all doing silly faces. He writes the caption as: "I can't believe that my parents have NINE grandkids! (Not counting the dog grandkids 🐶🐶🐶🐶) Also eight out of the nine grandkids are @mr_mikeyv and I's kids 😂"

Mike posts a picture of himself, John and PK all standing together and they are all laughing. He writes the caption as: "Happy birthday to the greatest father-in-law, @creedad ❤️ Thank you for loving me like a son!"

Mike posts another picture of himself and PK happily standing together. He writes the caption as: "The cutest party date! ❤️ I love you @pk514"

Mike posts another picture of John, Paisley, Addelyn, John, Wiley, Weston, Ensley, Blakelyn and Grayson all together. Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are all sitting on John's lap. He writes the caption as: "JJ, Blakey, Paisy, Gray, Ensy, Addy, Wiley and Wes all love their Poppy! 🥰"

Mike posts another picture of Wiley, John, Grayson, Maggie, Ensley, Blakelyn, Weston, Paisley and Addelyn all sitting on the floor together and they are all smiling. He writes the caption as: "We finally got a picture of all of the kids together! 4 boys and 5 girls! 🥰"

GP posts a picture of herself hugging and kissing John as he laughs. She writes the caption as: "Happy birthday to my wonderful son-in-law, John! ❤️🥰🥳"

GP posts another picture of PK, Matt, herself, Erin and Sean all standing together happily. She writes the caption as: "I'm so happy to be with four of my grandkids today! 😍"

GP posts another picture of Blakelyn, Maggie, Ensley, Addelyn and Paisley all sitting together. She writes the caption as: "My great granddaughters! 💖💖💖💖💖"

GP posts another picture of Grayson, Wiley, John and Weston all sitting together. She writes the caption as: "My great grandsons! 💙💙💙💙"

Sean posts a picture of Sean, John and Kim all standing together happily. He writes the caption as: "Happy birthday, dad!"

Sean posts another picture of Sean sitting on the floor with Wiley, John, Grayson, Maggie, Ensley, Blakelyn, Weston, Paisley and Addelyn. He writes the caption as: "Uncle duty is fun! 🥰"

Kim posts a picture of herself, John and Sean all standing together. She writes the caption as: "Happy birthday @creedad! 🥳🥳🥳"

Kim posts another picture of Wiley, Addelyn, Maggie and Weston all sitting on Kim's lap happily. She writes the caption as: "My new talent is holding four babies at once! 💙💖💖💙"

Erin posts a picture of Lorie, herself, and John all sitting together. She writes the caption as: "Celebrated JC turning the big 6-0 ❤️💙 Love you dad! 😍"

Erin posts another picture of herself happily sitting on the floor with Wiley, John, Grayson, Maggie, Ensley, Blakelyn, Weston, Paisley and Addelyn. She writes the caption as: "My fav job right now is AUNTIE! Auntie Erin loves JJ, Blakey, Paisy, Gray, Ensy, Addy, Wiley, Wes and Maggie! 🥰"

Conor posts a picture of himself and John standing together with big smiles. He writes the caption as: "Happy 60th birthday, Mr. Creedon! Love ya! 🥳"

Matt posts a picture of himself and John happily hugging each other. He writes the caption as: "Happy birthday, Mr. John! Thank you for treating me like family for the majority of my life! 🥳"

Matt posts another picture of John, Maggie and Lorie all sitting at the table together happily. He writes the caption as: "Maggie loves her Poppy John and Mimi Lorie! 💖"

Sarah posts a picture of herself, Maggie, John and Matt all standing together. John is holding Maggie happily. She writes the caption as: "Happy birthday, @creedad! We love all you! 💜"

Sarah posts another picture of Wiley, John, Grayson, Maggie, Ensley, Blakelyn, Weston, Paisley and Addelyn all sitting on the floor together happily. She writes the caption as: "It is so fun to have all nine of the grandkids together! 💙💖💖💙💖💖💙💙💖"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853K 32.3K 64
#1 in the Reece family. Grayson "Gray" Reese came back home after a couple of tours overseas to the small town of Oak Island NC where he grew up and...
115K 2.8K 27
Rue Parkson moved to Philadelphia with her older twin siblings, Natasha and Rodrick, and her younger half brother, Riley, when she was ten years old...
89.8K 2.6K 40
Chapter one and two in one book! Chapter one completed Chapter two is completed "I don't know if I like you or love you. All I know is I love the fee...
39K 1K 200
PK Creedon & Mike Van Reekum are a happily married couple who live in Hermosa Beach, California! PK is from Chicago while Mike is from Virginia. They...