Fragile Glass Hearts - (Dange...

Autorstwa MidnightSnow1

(MUST READ DANGEROUS BRIDGES BEFORE THIS): Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark have made it, they've loved eac... Więcej

Fragile Glass Hearts - (Dangerous Bridges Sequel)
Chapter 1: Plans
Chapter 2: In The Pouring Rain
Chapter 3: Feeling So Fragile
Chapter 4: Caught
Chapter 5: Unfamiliar Ground
Chapter 6: Continuing
Chapter 7: The Final Point
Chapter 8: Preparation
Chapter 9: Valentine's Day
Chapter 10: The Nightmare of a Dream
Chapter 11: New Surroundings
Chapter 12: White Dress and Black Trousers
Chapter 13: Special First Dance
Chapter 14: The Start of New
Chapter 15: Home Care
Chapter 16: The Horror
Chapter 17: Don't Let Him Go
Chapter 18: Everything Changes Now
Chapter 19: First Try
Chapter 20: Shining Metal
Chapter 21: Don't Do It
Chapter 22: Both in Disbelief
Chapter 24: It Was All A Lie
Chapter 25: Heartbeat
Chapter 26: It's Time
Chapter 27: Red
Chapter 28: The Pain
Chapter 29: The Self Blame
Chapter 30: We're Destroyed
NEW STORY?
Chapter 31: The Call
Chapter 32: The Near Silent Humming
Sorry
APRIL FOOLS
Chapter 33: The Stand
Chapter 34: Their Shame
Chapter 35: The Inland Sea
Chapter 36: His Embrace
Chapter 37: Future
Chapter 38: The Plans
Chapter 39: The Thank You
Chapter 40: The Second Time
Chapter 41: Our Lost Girl
Chapter 42: The Smiles Grow
Chapter 43: Protection
Chapter 44: I Love You, I Love You, I Love You
Chapter 45: It Is...
Chapter 46: Wading
Chapter 47: News and Advice
Chapter 48: Auntie and Uncle
Chapter 49: Kindness
Chapter 50: And It's All Done
Chapter 51: Skin to Skin
Chapter 52: I Can
Chapter 53: Smiles
Chapter 54: Lulling Me To Sleep
Authors Note
Chapter 55: Baby Girl
Chapter 56: Submerged
Chapter 57: You Found It
Chapter 58: Five Reasons
Epilogue
Authors Message
NEW BOOK
BONUS CHAPTER #1
BONUS CHAPTER #2
POSSIBLE SEQUEL!?!?
POSSIBLE SEQUEL - UPDATE
LAST TITLE ELIMINATON ROUND
NEW BOOK

Chapter 23: Huddled

1.3K 77 5
Autorstwa MidnightSnow1

I bring my long sleeves up to be balled in my hands and I stay huddled at one end of the couch. These hormones are getting the best of me, especially with all this stress I'm encountering. I try to stop the tears but they probably won't anytime soon.

"Hey there. You alright?" Peeta coos and I look up to see him kneeling beside me.

He reaches his hand out, either to hold mine or to rest on my stomach. I swat it away and face to stare at my knees again. "No." I demand and more sobs escape from my mouth. "Please don't touch me." I beg.

My stomach hurts so much more when Peeta touches it and the baby begins kicking. Especially with it now starting to keep me up at night.

"Katniss, you're going to be okay. The baby is too. You don't need to worry."

"YOU'RE NOT THE ONE CARRYING IT FOR 9 MONTHS!" I shout, anger boiling up in me.
"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW UNCOMFORTABLE I AM, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IM STARTING TO FEEL USELESS. YOU DONT KNOW THE PAIN IM GOING TO BE EXPERIENCING."

"I know but -" Peeta starts but I cut him off.

"SO YOU CAN'T SAY IT'S GOING TO BE OKAY BECAUSE THAT IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT IT'S GOING TO BE." I scream at him and his eyes slightly widen in fear.

My breathing slows and my face drops as I realised I probably hurt my stand emotionally. Tears flow soon after and I bury my head in my knees.

"I'm horrible." I state and start wishing for this to all go away.

"No you're not. You're amazing and courageous. It's all my fault that this is happened. We shouldn't have done it the night we escaped. I was just so accumulated with the thought that you were now mine that it drove me to do it." Peeta complains and sighs.

"I'll leave you for a bit." Peeta says and I hear him get up from kneeling beside me. I start letting him walk away but the hormones change me completely.

I lift my head from my knees to watch him.

"Peeta." I mumble and he turns to look at me. I extend my arms towards him, suddenly wanting his embrace.

He turns and walks back to me. I wrap my arms around him and Peeta kisses my forehead ever so softly. I bury my head into his shoulder and the quiet sobbing begins.

"Oh Kat." Peeta sighs and lifts me onto his lap. "Hormones?" I nod and nuzzle my head into his shoulder more.

"You're doing so well, you know that right?" I nod and Peeta wraps his arms around me, leaving me to feel happy with him.

Hey Guys! I'm in the process of moving overseas and won't have very much wifi until next Tuesday at the latest. This is to probably be my last chapter post until then, I will write the next few chapters and post them when I get wifi!! Goodbye until Tuesday guys!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

43.6K 1.2K 15
The deaths of their friends left Percy and Nico shattered. Only they understand each other; but something stirs within both boys, feelings they don't...
2.6K 90 26
After playing at the Orpheum. After the curse on them lifted. After they can touch each other. After Julie answers to door to see Nick, but does she...
25.5K 626 45
It's 1984 and Y/n Y/l/n has just moved to Hawkins from Australia. (𝗜𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗔𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁.)...
4.5K 197 12
After living in the woods with is brothers and father for years, he had been tormented by the fact that he could never fly, even with his wings. ...