fanfiction :: ashton irwin

By bonnaroo

In which a fan introduces Ashton Irwin to the world of fanfiction. © 2014 webby | bonnaroo More

prologue
1 - are you an old man?
2 - you and will smith could be roommates
3 - such a dirty mouth
4 - gonna make you eat it
5 - it's called smut
6 - you're being a bad girl
7 - you like older men
8 - call me daddy
9 - you're my friend
10 - stop being a brat
11 - you make me frustrated
12 - guess my fingers are faster
13 - are you in bed?
14 - it may get explicit
15 - say my name again
16 - you're beautiful
17 - turn you on
18 - that's a good daughter?
19 - all over your legs
20 - when did your balls drop?
21 - do it for me
22 - gonna go crazy
23 - naughty things
24 - all the time
25 - for future reference
26 - for my girl
27 - this is embarassing
28 - this is pure smut
29 - wet dream
30 - warm and tight
31 - incredible sex drive
32 - be a man
33 - one last time
34 - good luck
35 - better for you
36 - that boy is not welcome
37 - you're a nun
38 - my beautiful girl
39 - make love
40 - fart on you
41 - to touch you
42 - breaking my heart
43 - just like that
44 - harry styles fetish
45 - something naughty?
47 - do you want kids?

46 - i'm a virgin

120K 4.6K 12.1K
By bonnaroo

*asks in the voice of herbert from family guy* would u guys wanna do one of those character ask things? this is like 6000 words, holy shat.';'FINGERS

and any stories that i ever mention in this story are just made up, i will never talk about specific stories, if they have the same names then its just a coincidence :)

I'm about to sound so cliche, but I swear time stopped when Ashton said those words. I was only aware of his voice and proximity. The way he snuggled a little closer right after he said it. They way my heartbeat tripled and I couldn't form a coherent thought for a few moments. It was the best feeling I've ever experienced.

I finally turned to him and smiled. My cheeks were burning, but not from embarrassment. I honestly don't know what from and I really don't care.

"I love you," I said easily.

Ashton looked down between us where he started to play with the bottom of my shirt. "You love me?" He asks quietly. I waited for him to look at me and then gave him a nod.

He grinned and then stood up, running across my room. A laugh escaped my mouth and I tilted my head. He wiggled his eyebrows and then fell down on my bed

I sighed and stood up, lazily walking over towards him. His eyes were closed, but he couldn't fight the smile on his lips. One of his eyes opened and he eyed me lazily. He tiredly rubbed his head into my pillow, licking his lips a little.

"Show me you love me, Maddie," He mumbled.

I grinned and crawled on the side of my bed, taking Ashton's hand as he reached towards me. He pulled me on top of him, our bodies hugging one another. I lay my head next to his on the pillow, shyly pecking his neck.

"Maddie?" He whispered.

"Hmm?"

He lifted himself, leaning his weight on his elbow, softly guiding my body off of him and to the side. I smiled with closed eyes as his mouth grazed my ear.

"Will you fart on me now?"

I'm not even shocked. We both start giggling, him falling on top of me. I squealed when he playfully tried to lick my face. I shielded my face with my hand, but he just licked that instead. His hands caressed my sides and he tried to smother his laughter in the crook of my neck.

"I love you," He giggled.

"I love you," I whispered. He snuggled closer and shook his head as he started to hum something.

"Okay, we're kind of annoying," I said seriously. He gasped and pulled back to look at me. His mouth was agape and I tried not to laugh at how offended he looked.

"We are not annoying, we are in love!" He said in mock offense. I bit my lip with a smile and nodded.

"Get behind me," I yawned, rolling on my side. Ashton silently moved right behind me and draped one of his legs over mine. His chest was warm and I blushed when he squeezed me closer, leaving absolutely no room between us.

"We sleep a lot. I don't mind, it's just an observation," He said quietly.

"I'm a lazy person, dude. Get over it," I shrugged.

"I love you and all your laziness. And I love sleep, I love sleeping beside you," He started listing things in a childlike voice.

I felt him push my legs a little and then he started trying to lift the blankets up toward us.

"Daddy's a little cold," He said deeply. I didn't do anything, mostly because it caught me by surprise.

He groaned loudly and rubbed my stomach, "You'll take me serious one day."

I reached a hand behind me and found his cheek, patting it lightly. The hair's growing out and I touch it cheekily with a smile. "Keep telling yourself that."

"Just go to sleep," He sighed with a laugh.

And that's what I did. I fell asleep with him holding me, us sharing the same soft pillow. I'm finally getting used to his snoring. It's not distracting, I actually kind of enjoy it. It reminds me that he's there and I'm not just imagining him. And I do sometimes have to remind myself that all of this is real.

Ashton Irwin, the guy I used to just dream about six months ago, likes me. No, he loves me. The guy that I wrote stories about to make up for the fact that he didn't know I existed. The guy that seemed too perfect to be real.

That reminds me, I haven't updated my stories in a long time. The good thing about dating Ashton is that my detail of him is gonna be so on point now. But I guess none of my readers will really know that.

Their loss.

I'm awake now, but I definiely don't want to break out of his arms. I feel my bed vibrate and look around for my phone, finding countless texts from my best friend.

Henry: yo

Henry: HI

Henry: OMFG HELLO BITCH

Henry: gurl, ur testing me

Henry: we're on our way over wtf why won't u reply to me

Henry: I AM gonna CHOKE U WHEN WE GET THERE

Henry: unless of course that's why u aren't replying, because ashton choked you

Henry: with

Henry: .......wait for it

Henry: THAT DICK

Henry: ew u naughty thing

Henry: but seriously that'd be hot, record it next time

Henry: or don't idgaf. I feel like I'm talking to myself

Henry: I'm all aloneeeee, nobody wants to talk to Henry :(

Henry: jk Luke and Michael won't shut the hell up

Henry: well anyways we're on our way over and yeah

Me: HENRY!!

Henry: ABPUT FUCKING TIME GODDAMN I WILL NEVER CALL U IF THERES AN EMERGENCY YOU SLUG

Me: yeah yeah whatever, what you said is so inappropriate tho fr

Henry: idc hahaha

Me: did you tell Jordan to come over tonight?

Henry: yes

Me: and is she coming?

Henry: what do u think

Me: aww, why not?

Henry: geez Maddie idk, u know how she is

Me: but I thought she'd want to see the guys, not Calum but idk the others

Henry: well she just told me she can't and Luke won't stop asking me if she'll be there. You have to tell him she isn't coming, idk he's gonna be sad I think

Me: you tell him!

Henry: no and we're almost there

Me: ok, get me some food

Henry: no u lard

Me: whatever

Henry: but fr about to pull up

Me: OK

Henry: watch yourself girl

Me: hahahaha

I start to come up with a witty comeback, but I'm interrupted by a new text. I have to tap it because I made my text messages hidden. They weren't always hidden, but I feel more comfortable now. I think I did it around the time Ashton and I started texting.

Dad: HEY MADDIE! I think u and Ashton were taking a nap, so we didn't wake u up to say bye. Anyway, we're going to this bar to watch Phoebe sing her new song. Have fun and b cool and safe whatever. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Dad: and you don't have to wait up for us, we love you :)

Me: alright, tell Phoebz I'm going to the next show! I love you guys too

Dad: tell her urself u bum

Me: wow dad, goodnight

Dad: goodnight, ily

"Who you texting?"

I turn around to Ashton and smile, even though his voice startled me a little. "I thought you were still asleep."

He shakes his head softly and reaches a hand up, stroking my cheek.

"Not anymore," He stretches his arms over his head and I touch one of his biceps just because I can. I start crawling out of bed and walk over to my dresser where I brush the mess that is my hair.

My phone buzzes and I look at the name before answering it. A picture of Henry appears that I had taken on his birthday last year. He's only in his underwear and I'm not exactly sure why. His lips are pursed and there's chocolate all over them.

"Come open the door!" He screams, making me pull the phone away from my ear.

"Yell like that again and I'll slit your throat," I grit, making him laugh. Ashton rolls off the bed and starts to follow me as I make my way out of the room and down the stairs. I see Michael peek through the small window beside the door and wave excitedly.

As soon as I open the door, Henry barges in and starts walking to my kitchen.

Luke gives me a dimpled smile and stuffs his hands in his pockets, "Hey, Maddie."

I smile and pull him in for an awkward hug. He oddly pats my lower back and then pulls away with a cough. Michael hugs me next and it feels like something I've been doing for years. He lifts me off the ground a little and then Henry yells something, immediately taking his attention away from me.

"Hey, girl. Where's my hug?" Calum mocks in a girly voice.

I roll my eyes and walk away, receiving a scoff from him. We may have had a good conversation on the phone, but he has a lot of work to do before we're best friends.

I run over to the couch where Luke is sitting down casually. I can hear Michael and Henry arguing about something in my kitchen. I nudge Luke's leg and he grins at me as I sit down.

"What's up, Hemmings?" I chirp and he shrugs while frowning.

"What's wrong?" I ask gently. He scratches his jeans for a few seconds before sighing.

"She isn't coming, is she? Henry wouldn't tell me, so I guess that means she isn't," He glances at me and I shake my head. We both just kind of sit in an awkward silence and I feel guilty for some reason.

"That's just Jordan, Luke. She never really does anything, don't take it personally," I say reassuringly.

I study his face for a reaction, hoping he's not sad that Jordan won't be coming. I'm a little taken aback when he clenches his jaw. He turns to me and then gives me a tight smile. I watch as he stands up and then shakes his head, heading towards the kitchen.

"Maddie?" Calum asks quietly.

"What?" I sigh, turning to look at him.

"Can we have a party?" He asks hopefully, his bottom lip jutting out pathetically.

Ashton starts walking over to me and I shake my head. I've never really thrown parties, that's Henry's thing.

"Sorry, I don't have friends."

Ashton laughs quietly and a smile automatically appears on my face. He takes a seat in the chair across from me, crossing his legs at the knees. I try to ignore him, but I can feel his eyes on me.

"Oh, come on! You can find people, or I'm sure Henry could," Calum says encouragingly.

I shake my head and Calum sighs before sitting down on the couch. He mumbles something to himself before taking out his phone and entering a different world.

"Maddie! Can we drink this beer?" Henry screams and I hear Michael's laughter. I don't waste any time giving him permission because I know he'll drink it either way.

A few minutes later, Henry and Michael walk into the living room, grinning like fools. They happily give a beer to each of us.

"Luke, get in here and stop moping!" Michael yells. We all look towards the kitchen where Luke emerges with a frown. He smiles a little and then takes a sip of a beer I didn't realize he was holding.

"We need some girls," Calum groans, making my mouth twist in disgust. And to think that I was actually starting to like him.

"We have Maddie," Michael says sweetly.

Calum shakes his head and sighs, "You know what I mean."

Everyone turns silent and I glance at Ashton. He's tracing his finger over the arm of his chair. He'll take a sip from his beer every now and then, his throat moving with each swallow.

"I don't like you," Henry announces and I look to him in confusion before noticing where he's looking.

"I'm used to it," Calum shrugs and downs the rest of his beer.

"No, but really. Like, I really don't like you. Why are you such a douchebag?" Henry asks, looking at me for support.

Calum glares at him and then Michael stands up quickly. We all stare at him and he points to the kitchen, shaking his shoulders side to side.

"I don't know about you guys, but I want to get wasted," He laughs and then gestures for Henry to follow him. They excitedly go to the kitchen and I shrug before following them.

"Maddie's parents have the best shit," Henry winks at me as he grabs a bottle of whiskey from the alcohol cabinet. Michael whistles and then I watch as Henry opens another cabinet, taking out six shot glasses.

"They don't care as long as we don't leave," I remind him, taking a seat on the counter.

"My mom's the same way," Henry says as he starts to fill up the small glasses. He gets some on the counter, making Michael flap his arms around and squeal.

"I wish my parents were as cool as yours," Michael pouts.

I smile at him and watch as Henry finishes off the drinks. "Shots made by yours truly. Get them while they're good!" Henry screams, me getting off the counter and walking over to them.

Ashton and Luke join us, taking the glasses that are shoved into their hands by Henry. I feel Ashton's arm wrap around my lower back and then his fingers start to trace small patterns under my shirt.

"I want one," Calum says from behind us. An awkward silence falls over us and Henry walks up to him proudly.

"I will give you this if you say something," Henry raises an eyebrow along with the shot glass. Calum rolls his eyes and looks at him expectantly.

"From now on, I will respect women. I will not use them and I will treat them for what they are, fucking princesses!" Henry yells angrily.

"Okay. From now-"

Henry brings up a hand, closing his eyes slowly. He smiles sweetly at Calum, "You didn't let me finish." Henry looks at me and I give him a nod. Whatever he has to say will be good, I just know it.

"If I do not do this, Henry has permission to fuck me in the booty."

Calum's mouth opens in shock and he looks at the guys with pleading eyes. They all have amused smiles on their faces and give him helpless shrugs.

"Whatever. From now on, I will respect women. I will not use them and I will treat them for what they are, fucking princesses. If I do not do this, Henry has permission to fuck me in the booty," Calum says in a rush, his lips barely moving.

"Good boy," Henry praises him and leans forward, placing a kiss on his cheek. Calum groans as Henry leans back and hands him the glass.

He's about to drink it when Henry puts a hand over the top of the glass.

"I'm making a toast. To something that my best friend and I both love, something that is so fucking amazing that it's just...it's just perfect. It's the reason we're all here," Henry says animatedly, moving his hands in the air.

"You're so lame," I look at my glass as my cheeks start to burn.

"Fanfiction," Ashton states.

"Yes!" Henry moans, fanning himself a little. Luke giggles a little and stares down at his glass too. He seems embarrassed too for some reason.

"To fanfiction!" Henry squeals, holding up his glass.

Michael nods with a grin and clinks his glass against Henry's, "To fanfiction."

"To fanfiction," Ashton says with a smirk. I look at him and he leans close to my ear. "And to my favorite author," He whispers.

"You haven't even read my story," I squint my eyes, but he just shrugs and turns to the others.

Calum and Luke raise their glasses, a small smile growing on both of their lips.

I take my shot quickly and swallow down the burning alcohol. Henry does it effortlessly and then walks back to the counter, already preparing to make more. Luke coughs a little from beside me, but then he goes over to Henry eagerly.

Pretty soon, we're all crowded around Henry as he fills up the glasses. Ashton and I stay at the back, the others much more excited to drink some more.

"Give me some damn space!" Henry yells to them, Michael and Luke giggling as they hover around him.

"You're taking too long, Henry," Luke whines. Henry suddenly whips around, waving a glass in front of Luke's face. Luke's eyes light up and he thanks Henry before downing the drink.

"You took that shot like a pro," Ashton leans against the counter and crosses his arms as he looks at me.

I walk over to the other side and get in the same position, "You're not too bad. Could use some practice."

"Here," Henry says to Ashton as he gives him a glass.

"For me? Thank you, Henry," Ashton puts a hand on his chest, making Henry giggle.

I watch Henry walk to me next, giving me the other glass. His cheeks have a slight shade of pink in them and he's biting on his lip. As soon as he walks back over to Michael, I gape at Ashton. He has a knowing smile on his face, but his eyes look curious.

"He thinks you were flirting with him, asshole," I laugh. Ashton just smirks and drinks the alcohol in his glass. He squeezes his eyes shut and gently puts the glass on the counter.

"Alright, that's enough for me. My girlfriend thinks I'm a lightweight," He sighs.

"Because you are. You can drink more, it's your choice." I drink mine just as quickly and suddenly I feel the full effect. My head feels light and fuzzy. I see Luke clumsily walk over to me, taking my hand softly.

"Do you want to play a game?" He asks hopefully and I shake my head.

"Not just us, it'll be with everyone," He explains and my mouth opens in understanding.

"Okay," I say quietly.

"Come on, guys! Let's go in the living room," Luke says and pulls me with him out of the kitchen. He walks over to the couch and pats it tenderly before making me sit down.

Calum practically sits down on top of me and Michael beside him. Ashton sits in the chair again. Luke stays standing and folds his hands together.

"This is a game that...well I guess it doesn't really have a name," He mumbles, nibbling on his lip nervously.

"Well, what do you do?" Henry blurts loudly.

Luke states at him and nods. "It's easy, I promise. All you have to do is stand right here," He says, pointing to where he's standing. "And then you say something that you need to get off your chest."

"I don't like this game," Calum says at the same time Ashton says no.

"Why not?" I ask Ashton quietly. He completely ignores me and I look back at Luke.

"Come on, it's good for the soul and stuff," Luke says hopefully. I shrug and watch as Michael stands up. He pats Luke's shoulder, making him take a seat on the couch.

"I'll...um, I'll go first," Michael slurs a little. He watches us for a second before closing his eyes.

"I'm in love."

I smile like an idiot and Calum starts giggling beside me. I punch his shoulder, but it doesn't shut him up. He eventually hides his face in his arm as he laughs hysterically.

"I love you too, babe," Henry smiles, but Michael shakes his head adamantly.

"No. I mean, I love you, Henry. But I'm not in love with you, sorry," Michael says apologetically, running a hand up the back of his neck.

"See? That was good! Snaps for Michael," Luke laughs and then starts snapping. I furrow my eyebrows and snap along with him.

"Thank you, thank you," Michael bows and then points to me. I stand up and try to think of something to say. There's really not anything I need to get off my chest. Why is this game so hard?

"I don't know what to say. Umm, something has been bothering me lately I guess," I mumble quietly, glancing at Ashton. He tilts his head and mouths, "What?"

"You're pregnant!" Henry screams. My shoulders drop and I give him an annoyed look.

Ashton chuckles quietly, "That'd be interesting."

"No, that's not it. It's about you," I say quietly while turning to Ashton. He glances at the other guys and then sits up. He folds his hands together and I swallow nervously at the frown on his face.

"You told me you wrote me a song, remember? But now you don't talk about it. Why won't you show me?" I ask sadly.

As soon as the words leave my mouth, I realize how childish I sound. I'm whining and we all know it. But it has been bothering me. Call me impatient, but I want to hear the song. Blame the whining on the booze.

"Oh my God, Maddie," He breathes angrily.

"What?"

"I told you I didn't write you anything! Why won't you give it a rest?" He says quietly. I lift my hands helplessly and catch the other guys staring at me. Michael has his head tilted and his eyes closed.

"But you did write her something, Ashton," Michael laughs nervously.

"Stay out of it, Michael."

Ashton stands up and walks to the kitchen, not sparing me one glance.

"Sit down, Maddie. I'll go," Henry stands up and I gratefully take his spot.

He claps his hands together a little and grins. "Alright. So, I would probably never say this in front of all of you, but since I'm drunk, I don't care. This is really fucking hard to say," Henry's voice turns serious and I start getting worried.

My heart stops when he turns to me with a sad smile. Henry rarely ever looks sad. He's got one of the best attitudes towards life, I envy it.

"What is it?" I ask and he shrugs, covering both of his eyes with his hands. We're all just looking at him expectantly, waiting for him to say anything.

"What is it, mate?" Michael asks in a concerned voice, sitting up a little straighter.

"Okay, I can't do it right now. Luke, you go," Henry announces as he sits back down. We all still look at Henry in silence and he groans, slapping his hands against his thighs.

"Quit staring at me! It's Luke's turn," Henry snaps, taking us all by surprise.

"Okay, well," Luke giggles and stands up. He does a funny dance over to where he's supposed to stand. His hips awkwardly rotate in small circles.

He coughs into his fist and smiles cheekily at all of us. He doesn't even open his mouth. He's biting on his lip, touching the metal with his tongue. Apparently, something's hilarious because he keeps giggling to himself. I turn around curiously and find Ashton leaning against the wall, watching Luke with curious eyes.

"Will you say something? Nothing is funny!" Calum yells in irritation.

"Okay, okay," Luke spreads his hands, but a laugh escapes his mouth.

"Luke! Say so-"

"I'm a virgin!"

My mouth drops in complete astonishment. Calum scoffs from beside me. Luke must be extremely drunk to be saying he's a virgin. I'm pretty sure he told me his score in the game was three. Definitely not a virgin.

"Bullshit!" Michael laughs.

Luke's eyes widen and he shakes his head, "No, it's true! I lied about everything. I've never done anything!"

Calum sits froward a little and narrows his eyes, "Wait, you're serious?"

"So, you never did anything? What about the pictures?" Henry asks skeptically.

"I found some on the Internet, I never did anything with any girl," Luke mutters, his entire face turning red before our eyes.

I stand up and walk over to him carefully, somewhat aware of Calum cursing to himself.

"You guys pressured me!" Luke suddenly says, his voice cracking loudly. He's glaring at Calum with accusing eyes, but I notice them flick behind us to Ashton every now and then. "I never wanted to do that, you fucking assholes."

"We didn't pressure you, you're pathetic!" Calum shouts. I'm standing silently by Luke, but I'm readying myself to intervene if their argument gets worse.

"Yes you did! You and Ashton teased me, you embarrassed me! That was the only way you would stop! Do you know how awful I feel? And I didn't even do anything! I can only imagine how a piece of shit like you feels," Luke yells, pointing at Calum aggressively.

I take a deep breath and try walking closer to him, just wanting him to calm down. I glance down at his hands and notice the color draining from them as he clenches them repeatedly. I try to place my hand on his shoulder, but he moves so quickly that he almost falls down.

"No! No, you do not touch me. You're not so perfect yourself," Luke says, eyeing me with cold eyes.

Me? What did I ever do to him? My mouth opens and I cross my arms over my chest. While Ashton isn't much taller than me, Luke towers. He's looking down at me with judging eyes.

"Have you ever wondered why Jordan is so quiet? Why she didn't come tonight? Because I've been thinking about it and I'm pretty sure I figured it out," He thinks out loud, not restraining any anger from his voice.

My hands fall against my sides and I stare at him in embarrassment. He's making me feel so small. I am not the reason for Jordan being the way she is. I don't know what is, but it can't be me.

"I think it's because you and that guy are so far each other's asses, that you completely forget about her!" Luke screams, pointing accusingly at Henry.

"You don't give a shit about her and you have no idea how much that pisses me off! You're a selfish girl, Maddie," Luke says disappointingly.

"I love Jordan," I argue quietly.

"Don't lie! You don't care for her at all. That girl is alone and sad. I don't know why, but she is. And no one is there to comfort her! What is wrong with you?" Luke asks, confusion filling his voice.

"That's enough, Luke," Calum says.

"No! God, I am tired of keeping my mouth shut!"

"I don't care how tired you are, be quiet," Calum argues.

"Piss off, you fucking Asian," Luke mumbles quietly, his eyes flickering nervously when he sees that Calum heard him.

"Really? You're such a fucking breadstick!" Calum yells, pushing me to the side as he approaches Luke.

"What the hell does that mean?" Luke screams, a hand messing up his perfect hair.

"I don't know! But it's what you are!" Calum shouts immaturely. I almost roll my eyes at their choice of dialogue.

Luke looks at me again and mumbles something too quiet for me to hear. Well, now I know how Luke acts when he's drunk. Brutally honest.

"What'd you say? Go on and say it, nothing's stopped you so far," My voice is weak.

"I said don't bother trying to be her friend now," He smiles tightly. I glance at Henry, but he's talking to Michael in a hushed voice. I wish him or Ashton would stick up for me.

"I'll make her happy all on my own," Luke says as he sits down in a chair.

"Jordan has always been sad."

"Of course she has. But I bet you're just perfect, aren't you?" Luke says sarcastically.

"What is your problem?" I practically growl.

"I already told you my problem. I'm tired of people not giving a shit about anyone. There are bigger issues and it's just annoying because nobody cares anymore!" Luke screams angrily.

"Luke, what are you talking about?" Michael whispers.

Luke lifts his shoulders in defeat and I walk over to Henry. He scoots to the side, making room for me, and I sit down.

"You didn't have to do it, Luke," Ashton suddenly speaks. Luke and I turn to him and he's staring at the ground, his hand scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh, really? I don't believe that at all, Mr. I Fucked Two Girls This Week," Luke spits.

"Oh God," I breathe, avoiding Ashton and finding comfort in a somber-looking Henry. Every time I forget about what Ashton did, I'm reminded in the worst way possible. This is awful and I honestly feel physically sick every time it's brought up.

"Please, just...be quiet please," Ashton says.

"Why? Maybe Calum was right! Maybe, you do keep too many secrets from your supposed girlfriend!" Luke raises his voice again, making me shrink beside Henry.

"This game isn't that fun, Luke," Henry says quietly and I see the others nod.

"Guys, the other day I was walking out of the hotel and I saw a little puppy-"

"Where did this come from?" Calum asks.

"I'm changing the subject!" Michael snaps and then sighs. He continues his story again, but I'm too distracted to listen. I stand up and Henry reaches for my hand. I give him a smile and then make my way to the kitchen where Ashton's escaped.

He's just leaning against the counter when I wander in, biting my fingernails nervously. His face shows irritation as soon as he looks at me.

"I don't want to talk right now."

"What's wrong?" I ask anyway.

"Nothing is wrong, Maddie. I'm just annoyed. You tend to do that to me," He says bluntly.

"Oh, no. Do not turn this on me," I shake my head and he stands up straight, glaring at me.

"But it is on you, Maddie! Nothing is ever enough for you!" He screams.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, but you need to calm down," I say softly. He eyes me before laughing shortly and pushing me aside as he walks to the back door. I don't hear the guys talking anymore and I have a feeling they're listening very closely to our conversation.

I walk forward a little and gently grab his arm, "Ashton, just tell me-"

"Listen, I love you, but you really need to let me be alone right now," He says quietly. I let him go and watch him slam the door loudly.

I wait about thirty seconds longer than I thought I would to follow him. I just want to talk to him, I want to make things better. I quietly open the door and slip outside, closing it tightly behind me. My arms wrap around my body, providing a little warmth in the crisp air. Nights can get pretty cold in Colorado.

I see Ashton facing away from me, one of his hands lifted up towards his face. I cough a little and approach him, preparing myself to face him. He's still angry. I can tell by his alert stance. As soon as I get in front of him, my heart drops in disappointment and I can't help the disgusted tone in my voice.

"Why are you smoking?"

He eyes me and breathes out a cloud of smoke, "I haven't been for a while, it's no big deal."

I huff and reach for the cigarette in his hand, angrily pulling it from his fingers. I drop it on the ground and stomp it out with my foot, feeling hot tears forming in my eyes.

Ashton looks livid. He stomps away from me and reaches in his pocket, pulling out an entire pack of cigarettes.

"Ashton!" I cry.

"What?" He spins around, already pulling out a cigarette and preparing to light it.

"Is something wrong? Why are you smoking?" I ask exasperatedly.

He places the cigarette in his mouth and brings up a lighter to light it. His eyes close for a minute and then he mutters, "Because I want to, Maddie."

"You're disgusting."

"Yeah, well," He shrugs.

"Why do you get angry every time I bring up the song?"

"No, why don't you fucking let that go?" He screams at me, shoving his hair back frustratingly.

"Why am I even talking to you? You make me sick," I say in a mean voice, turning and walking back to the house.

"So, we're back to that? Is it because of what Luke said?" He calls in a careless voice. I turn around angrily and look at him. He just keeps smoking and with every exhalation of smoke, I want to yell at him even more.

"What do you think?" I spit.

"Nothing I do will ever change your view of me. You're always gonna see me as the asshole that used girls, aren't you?" He laughs, throwing his head back and shaking it lightly.

"Probably," I answer honestly. He raises both eyebrows and walks over to the chair where we sat the first time he came here.

"Maybe I liked it. Maybe I'm not sorry at all," He says in a chirpy voice.

"I can't believe you just said that," I whisper.

"Well it's the truth. Thank you for giving us the idea for it. We owe it all to you," He hums. I stay standing there, at a complete loss for words. He would never say something like this to me. There has to be something wrong.

"Maddie?"

I turn towards the voice and close my eyes tiredly. The last person I wanted to see is here. This cannot be happening.

"What are you doing here?" I ask quietly. Ashton stands up from the chair and looks at me with narrowed eyes.

"I came by to tell you something and...well, I was about to knock on your front door, but I heard some yelling, so I came around back here. Are you okay?" Peter asks in a concerned voice, gesturing towards Ashton with his eyes.

"She's fine, mate. You can leave now," Ashton rolls his eyes.

"I'm okay, Peter," I sigh, regretting my words when Ashton walks over to Peter. He drops his cigarette on the ground, a creepy smile on his face.

"You're Peter? Maddie's told me so many things about you," Ashton grits.

"Stop, Ashton."

Now, Peter's the one that smiles. He points a finger at Ashton and raises an eyebrow with a smirk, "And you're Ashton. I've heard some stuff about you too. Though, I'm sure not as good as the things you heard about me."

"Oh, you're wrong there," Ashton laughs dryly and walks straight up to Peter.

"Didn't you cheat on her or something?" Peter shakes his head disappointingly.

"Yeah, and she's still with me," Ashton says arrogantly, somehow managing to look down on Peter even though they're around the same height.

That's when I snap. I shake my head and cover my eyes with my hand, not wanting to show him how humiliated I am. It's useless, I can't stop the tears. "Peter, will you take me somewhere? Anywhere? Please," I beg him, not able to look at Ashton for like the fourth time tonight.

Peter runs over to me and grabs my hand, giving me a gentle smile. He quickly guides me past Ashton. "Of course I will."

"Maddie, don't go with him," Ashton sighs loudly, his tone making me feel stupid. I just shake my head quickly and continue to walk with Peter.

"Please, Maddie!" Ashton yells as we get further away. Peter hugs me close to him and I cry into his shirt, ignoring Ashton's pleas for me to stay.

would u have gone with peeta haha, i wud

whenever a chapter has like a significantly less amount of votes than recent chapters, i get super self concious and think i did something wrong so just pls vote if u like a chapter. or at least tell me what i can do to make it better because I want u guys to enjoy this and sometimes i just dont know if u do

alright guys we bout to make the most epic playlist eva. comment here the song that is perfect for this story!! p.s. do u guys ever get really bad second hand embarassment when watching a disney channel movie bc same, its the worst im sweating

OK AND SOME CREEPY AS LALALOOPSY COMMERCIAL JUST CAME ON IM SO SCARED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.4K 52
455 26 31
Michael Clifford Fanfic