Ai Love You (CoAi Fanfic)

By Coai69

A book connected to my stick with me fanfic. Ps. I do not own Detective Conan and its characters, it all belo... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9

chapter 4

888 17 2
By Coai69

Ai's POV

I stopped walking and see myself in front of a cafe. Honestly I haven't eaten anything so I'm starving for a slice of cake. I entered the cafe and order a slice of vanilla cake and my drink. I sitdown in the empty corner and take a deep breath.

'Ever since Dad reunite with Her, he changed so much!'

I look outside the window and see the sky turning into grey then suddenly a heavy raindrops fall down. What a lucky Day I have. I started enjoying my food and didn't mind the whether, it will be over soon.

After I finished my food, I grab my phone and see nothing on screen. I can't believe my Dad after I walked out, he didn't even try to call or message me? He didn't even bother to command the bodyguards to follow me atleast.

'I get it... I hate you now Dad. It's official.'

The rain stops and I see the customers started to exit the cafe. I remain to my seat and open my rpg online that I'm addicted to play. I finished all my quests and then I saw King is online. I sent him a message.

fab.beauty: Hey glad to see you're online.

king_dangerous: Hey Beauty how's your day?

fab.beauty: I'm not actually ok.

king_dangerous: Oh! What happen?

fab.beauty: I just got a fight with my Dad.

king_dangerous: I'm very sorry to hear that.

fab.beauty: No it's alright. Enough of me. How's your Day?

king_dangerous: I'm very happy my Crush and I spent the day after school.

fab.beauty: Really? ):

king_dangerous: what's up with the sad face?

fab.beauty: Don't mind me I'm happy you're happy with your Crush.

I close the game app and see the waiter in front of me.

"Sorry to interrupt but we're closing now." He said.

I look at my wrist watch and didn't notice it's already 9pm. I stand up and get my things.

'Where should I stay at? I don't want to go home.'

I walk outside and to be honest it's my first time to be alone. I usually go out with bodyguards and maids. I feel scared because it's very dark in the path I'm walking in, I don't feel safe here, what if someone grab me and do something worst?! What if I get murder! What should I do now? But I don't want to go home! I don't have a friends to stay at. If I go to Mitsuhiko or Genta's house what would others will think of me? Damn it!

I keep walking while trying to calm myself. Thinking where should I go. I still have cash on my wallet so maybe I can go and stay in a hotel room? Is it safe to stay in a hotel alone? I saw an online video on social media where 2 people are trying to open a room to get inside and a girl was inside of that room. Gosh! Where should I stay? I'm so pretty and i attract people, what If I checked in hotel and someone see me... and tries to get inside my room! NOOOOO!

I HAVE NO PLACE TO GO.

I stopped walking and look down on the floor. I feel so hopeless. I don't want to come back in our mansion ever again! I hate Dad. I hate him. I didn't even ask to become a Haibara, I didn't ask him and my Mom to create me and now he's telling me he regret raising me the way I am? I sighed.

Someone's hand pat my shoulder, my eyes got widen. Who the heck is this? I am frozen standing here, I'm afraid to turn around and face him. Yes, I can feel it's a he. Because his hand on my shoulder are kinda heavy. My gosh! I don't want something bad to happen. I'm too gorgeous and young to die! I still have some dreams I wanted to achieve before I die. I close my eyes and starts praying.

"Hey! Are you listening?" He asked.

That voice! He's familiar! How could I forget his voice. I turn around and see Shinichi wearing a casual clothes and a baseball cap, even tho his style are simple he's still attractive in my eyes. He's holding some grocery bags while staring at me. I blink and he gave me a smile.

"I'm asking why are you alone?" He speak again.

"Because..."

"It's getting darker here, lemme take you home." He offered.

"I don't want to go home." I honestly said.

"Why not?"

"Because..."

'Should I tell him?' I look at my feet.

Im hesitated to answer.

"I'm not forcing you to answer, it's alright. Hmm then if you don't want to go home where are you going to stay for tonight?"

I look at him.

"Hotel."

"You sure about that?"

I nod.

Conan's POV

I'm doing the dishes on the kitchen sink because I just went home. It's not a punishment that Professor commands me to do but I just do it voluntarily. I'm so happy and I can't stop smiling today. What a lucky I have even though my Morning was ruin by Ai. I don't know what's wrong with her. She's too mean and doesn't care about people around her, she just love herself and think she's the best which is annoying. I know she's a daughter of a billionaire but so what? She's just a human like us, being Rich and having a perfect family doesn't requires to make you a b*tch. She's a brat and I hope she knows that. I suddenly frowned. Why am I thinking about her and now I feel upset. I sighed and continue washing the dishes.

After doing the dishes, I immediately take a quick shower and went to bed. I grab my phone and a message from Freya is on the screen.

"Thanks for your accompany, let's hang out next time again? :)"

I started typing...

"I should be the one to thank you because..."

I deleted it. What should I say?

"Anytime and Sure I'd like to hang out with you again ^^"

I sent it.

"Haha thanks again. Good night Conan, sleep well ;)"

"Sleep well too Freya. ^^"

I put my phone on the bedside table, I feel so lucky because for the first time, my Crush has finally notice me!

I've always admired Freya since she transferred in our school, she gets along really well with the girls and boys, she's also part of the cheerleading squad. She's famous in the campus because she's not just pretty but smart too, she's a really nice person.

I never thought she will actually approach me and ask me to hangout with her. When we are walking on the school gate together, I can feel everyone eyes were on us. Specially on me, guys staring at me like they will beat the hell out of me because I'm with Freya.

We went to the Karaoke Club and talk like we were on a date, I get to know her well. I found out what's her favourite and dislikes. Her beauty is mesmerizing and I can't stop staring at her. Right now, I can still see her image popping out in my head.

A loud knock on my door interrupt my daydream.

"I know you're still awake! Sleep now and turn off the light!" Said Professor outside my room.

"Good night Professor!" I smiled.

I took off my glass and put it on the bedside table next to my phone, I turn on the lamp and turn off the main light.  I lay down on bed and closed my eyes.

💚💚💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 2.1K 29
It's been 2 years since the black organization got defeated, Ai has finally finished the antidote, yet she is nowhere to be found. Conan later finds...
108K 2.8K 40
This is a Coai/ShinShi Fanfiction.
27.2K 597 14
ALLERT: this is an AiXCon fanfiction so if you do not support this pairing so i suggest you to read something else.
378 2 19
Hey everyone, I hope you enjoy. None of the demon slayer characters belong to me besides my Oc's. ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ - Death - Blood - Weapons - Cusswor...