๐๐ž๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ƒ๏ฟฝ...

By justlikeyourstories

She's his and He's hers. It's all they could of ever wished for and more, but as they should know by now... More

Hello Again!
Yellow Roses
Induce
E.A.M
Little Games
Asked So Nice
Dray, Dray
Portraits Of Betrayal
Dooms Day Event
Dead End Calls
Another Day, Another Dollar
Poison
Lemon Tea
Baby Mama
Crack In The Shower Glass
Brewing Blue
Slowly But Surely
Mysteries In Castello
My Wand
I Dont Beg
341 Knockturn Alley
Survived๏ฟผ The Sickness
Dont Make A Sound
Wet Stains
Paint An Elephant
Times Before Draco
Early Mornings And Unexpected Visitors
My Daughter
Babysitter?
Uncloseted Secrets๏ฟผ
So This Is Rich
Petty Lipped Flight Attendant
Fiji
Not Again
Holding On
Vanilla
Warm Lips
Make Him Want You
Breakable
You Really Wanna Test Me?
Delusions๏ฟผ
Guest Bedroom
Please Dont Ever Leave Me
E P I L O G U E
B O N U S
A/N

Blood Stains Carpet

6.1K 254 295
By justlikeyourstories

YALL IM FUCKING STUPID– WE ARE IN FIJI NOT HAWAII. MY MIND BE FUCKED 😭😭😭

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"I can't remember the last time I seen you in a bikini" I laughed as I look Kehlani up and down. She was wearing a pale pink piece that went so nicely with her light brown skin.

"It never not rains in London. I need a tan" she pouted as she looked at her body through the mirror she stood in front of.

"Albus is gonna cream his Jeans" I smirked as Kehlani scrunched up her face.

"That sounds so gross" she shook her head as she adjusted the side of the bottoms.

"Well you look good so stop being fussy and help me" I said as I turned around and looked at the bikinis that were sprawled out on Mine and Draco's bed.

"Which one do you wanna wear?" She asked as she stood beside me.

"Well there is the white one, makes my body look more tan, the black one with the golden chain that runs on the side of the bottoms, then the same as the black but an Emerald green colour and silver chain and then the baby blue ones—they're cute" I explained as I stood back and watched Kehlani examine the swimmers.

"The blue ones, match with my baby pink" she said as she scooped it up and handed it to me.

"Baby blue it is" I nodded as I turned around and went into the bathroom to get dressed. Once I was dressed I stood back out of the bathroom.

"You have to much boob—bitch give me some" Kehlani scoffed as she reached out and squeezed my tit.

"Lani!" I laughed as i jolted back away from her "And I do not" I shook my head as I walked past her and out of the room to where the boys were. They were in the living room talking about something.

Kehlani followed me out until we stood in front of them. Both of them stopped talking to look us up and down.

"You look amazing"

"Definitely not"

They both spoke at the same time as Kehlani smiled and I frowned.

"I'm going to get my trunks on" Albus said as he got up, taking one last look at Kehlani before leaving.

"Definitely not?" I asked as Draco stood and hugged my body, in a shield like form.

"You look like a goddess but you're my goddess. You can wear a dress or something until we get to the beach and then you can take it off" he said as I pressed my hands against his chest and pushed him back slightly.

"What's the difference between the beach and the hotel lobby?" I chuckled.

"Blood stains carpet" he said simply as I furrowed my eye brows in confusion before I realised.

"Oh, clever" I laughed as I pushed him back completely "I'll be back, I'm going to put on a dress"

"Good girl" he said across the room. I felt a red blush spread across my cheeks at his little comment.

"Nah–Keep your kinky shit in the bedroom" Kehlani shouted back to Draco as I stopped and looked down at my arse, thinking she noticed the initials but she wasn't even looking at me.

"What are you taking about?" Draco asked as he rose an eye brow in amusement, folding his arms over his chest as he shifted in his stance.

"Good girl?... that not even–Lani–What's Albus like in bed?" I asked as I walked back into the room, not caring that Draco told me to put a dress on but Crossing my arms over my chest.

"He's fine!" She said defensively.

"Oh baby.... We're gonna fix that. Draco" I said as he lifted his head towards me "Please have a word to Albus for me—well more for Lani" I said sweetly.

"What?" He scrunched up his face "I will not be talking to him about how to please his girl. I'm going to get Elora–"

"My legs will close for a week" I challenged him as I rose my brows and rested on my hip.

"Really?" Draco chuckled, taking a step towards me "Y'know what? I'll talk to Albus and then get Elora but still hold you to that little challenge and I know you won't last, also" he stopped and looked me up and down  "Put your dress on" he smiled cockily before leaving in the same direction as Albus.

"I just fucked my self up didn't I?" I said as I turned to Kehlani. He was right, I wouldn't last, I said it because I didn't think he would get to that point. Draco had ruined any chance of me pleasing myself or the thought of another even touching me in that way. I had tried masturbating not to long ago but it doesn't feel the same.

It feels good but not enough and he fucking knows that, He knows he always has and always will be the only one.

"Big time" she laughed as I groaned and put my face in my hands "Anyways fuck the boys let's go hit the beach!"

"Hit the beach?" I rose my eye brows in amusement.

"I heard it on muggle TV—let's go!" She reached over grabbed my hand before dragging me from the hotel room.

"Lani my dress–" I protested as she dragged me out the door.

"Fuck him–give him something to punish you for" she smirked as I shook my head.

"Your punishments are so different from mine—Albus is vanilla, Draco is not" I said as we entered the elevator.

"Shut the fuck up he's not–"

"Has he ever used rope? Ever spoken to you? Slapped you–shit has he even done any other position then missionary?" I said as she just shrugged and looked away "Far out Lani–I thought you said he was good"

"He is!" She defended "He's sweet and cares if I'm comfortable or not"

"So does Draco but he knows when to push and when to not. Do you have a side word?" I asked her in hopes that she at least had a safe word.

"What would I know need one those for?" She rose a brow as I blinked at her.

"Sweet mother of Merlin" I said under my breath "Let's just– forget about it" i looked away from her as the elevator stopped and the doors opened slowly.

She followed me out of the elevator and into the lobby. It was now a lot more busy and lots of kids running around–parents yelling and trying to control them. This is a five star hotel, why bring screaming kids here?

We stepped out the door and into the hot sun.

"Fuck it's hot, never get this in London" Kehlani laughed.

"That's true, the sky is so clear–not a cloud in sight" I agreed as I looked down from the sky and scanned the people walking past until my eyes landed on someone that looked familiar.

I don't recall ever seeing this person but they just seemed so familiar, like I knew them but I know I have never seen them.

"Lani" I said as she looked down and hummed in response "That guy over there–"

"Where!?–"

"Will you shut the fuck up" I whispered shouted "Over there in the orange shirt"I grabbed her arm and discreetly pointed.

"Yeah... what about him?" She asked as she noticed who I was talking about.

"Where have I seen him before? He looks so familiar–don't you think?" I asked as she narrowed her eyes and stared at him for a good few seconds.

"Nah, sorry babe. Haven't seen him before in my life, you're on your own with this one" she shrugged as she looked back at me.

It was frustrating how I couldn't pin point who he was or why he looked so familiar. In that moment I wanted nothing more then to know who he was, all other things left my mind and as Kehlani dragged me down to the beach I couldn't help but wonder... what if he was someone bad from my past? That's why I couldn't remember because I didn't want to.

Somebody didn't want me to.

"The water is so nice" Kehlani groaned as she strapped into the crystal blue "Anna? Anna" I was looking off into the distance, checking behind me "For fucks sake Anna!"

Finally snapped out of my daze and looked towards her.

"If you don't know him then move on. Who cares who the fuck that is, if you don't remember then he's not important–now come, feel the water" she smiled as I swallowed the lump in my throat and thought that she was right.

If he was important enough I would remember him.

Period cramps are so painful and for fucking what? Feel like my vagina's having a heart attack 😭😭

Word count 1494.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863 57 19
Draco Malfoy's childhood friend falls for the one person she should not...ever.
108K 2K 25
A Hogwarts experience when you're not the chosen one. ~~~ When Draco Malfoy and Y/N Diore met, they clicked instantly. From a powerful pureblood frie...
185 1 15
{-A love story between Draco Malfoy and Esmeralda Snape-} {~He's loved her since the day he saw her, but he ruined everything before they even starte...