Daminette

By Honah-Lee

Marinette is tired of her class. They have been bullying her for three years. Lila has almost full filled her... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Essay
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Tagged
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teenfic.net isn't alone
Justice for Wattpadder's!!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 35

3.2K 102 4
By Honah-Lee

Everyone soon left since they needed to get back in time for dinner at the hotel. I sighed before opening my sketch book and start on the designs. I knew that everyone was excited to get back home. Cause being away from your family and home makes you homesick. I knew I was but Damian and his family helped along with my family calls when they know it's okay to call. But the one person I know that will be dreading returning home is Lila I have a vague memory of her admitting with her mom watching her in shock. But other than that all the memories are fuzzy or hazy. I do know the feels at the moment and how to explain how I beat Queen of Mean but nothing else.

I heard a knock on the door I put my sketchbook away and said they could come in. It was Dick I smiled as he came in with a huge and goofy smile. I sat up from the half sitting half laying position I was in on the bed. He came and sat on the edge of the bed. I gave him a questioning look since he just about vibrating with excitement staring at me.

"What is it?" I asked finally wanting to fill the silence that has been there for a few minutes. He pulled a gift bag out from behind his back and put it on the bed in front of me. I raised an eyebrow with a slight from and I opened it taking the tissue paper out I gasped seeing it was the other jacket of the pair I made for him. I glanced up and saw he was wearing the one for him. I smiled at him and pulled him into a tight hug. "Thank you Dick." I whispered into his ear. He hugged me back squealing from the fact that I liked it. I put it on and smiled seeing that we somehow are completely matching. I was wearing the light blue dress with the white rope tight around the waist.

Dick was wearing a pale blue denim shirt a white belt and black jeans. The jackets went well with our outfits making us laugh at that fact then we heard a huff. I turned and saw it was Damian. I smirked seeing he was jealous I walked over with a smirk. I pulled him into hug and whispered into his ear. "Are you jealous Kuroi honō?" He hugged me but I could hear the low and quiet growl in the chest. I giggled at that and pulled away.

"I am going to get ready for our date so both of you out." They left and I turned to look through my things. I knew Damian was going to take me somewhere fancy. And I knew he was going to wear what I gave him since it would be perfect for this. I hummed a song as I went to go shower I sighed closing my eyes thinking over everything. My life has changed for the better since this trip causing me to smile. Stepping out and wrapping a towel around me I called out to Kaalki.

"Hey Kaalki can you go and inform Chloe and Kagami what's going on and see if they want to come over to help me get ready?"I heard her agree and knew she was on her way. I kept humming as I got dressed and went to the vanity that was in the room, I sat down brushed my hair as I blow dried it at the same time getting it completely straight and ready to be styled. Just then a portal opened I smiled seeing Chloe and Kagami stepped through it.

Damian POV

I tied the red tie around my neck. I smiled while alone seeing how I looked. The MDC original suit had four ties made to go with it. The cuffs and the ends of the jacket and pants had katana etchings on it. On the inside there were robins styled on the inside of the emerald green vest and the jacket. With there being deep pockets hidden throughout the suit, I gel my hair back added my winter forest cologne then went to the entrance. There my father, Pennyworth and the imbeciles that are my brothers.

"You look very dashing master Damian." Pennyworth said with his grandfather smile. I nodded to him and before they could say anything else their jaws dropped with their eyes staring above at the top of the staircase. I turned and felt all the air in my lungs leave me and my mind going blank. There was Marinette and she looked like the queen of angels.

Feeling my cheeks go warm along with seeing her blush snapped me out of my shock. I walked over to her and held my hand out. She smiled laying her hand lightly in mine. I smiled raising it to my lips and softly kissing the knuckles guiding her down the stairs and to the door. She giggled that sounded like the purest and most beautiful sound ever. "You look like a mighty king Kuroi honō." I smiled at her as she sat down in the passenger seat in my car.

"And you look like the queen of angels Ānjel." She blushed at that which made me smirk as I closed the door and went to the drivers side. I glanced as we left the Manor at the rear view mirror. My family was watching us with goofy smiles causing me to roll my eyes. I looked down and saw Marinette hand resting on the console acting on impulse I let my right hand let go and grabbed it in a causal way.

"This is amazing it will be our first date that won't have either my class or family interrupting us Kuroi honō." I smiled hearing that squeezing her hand while keeping my eyes on the road. She squeezed back with us staying in a comfortable silence.

Third POV

With the remaining bat clan

"Okay I'd it just me or does demon spawn looked like he was smitten?" Jason blurted out once Damian car was out of view. Dick squealed while everyone else nodded in agreement.

With nothing else to do they went to do their own thing. But Tim instead of working on a case or computer he started to text Alix.

Timmy- Hey speedy I heard what happened today are you alright?

Pinky- Yeah I'm fine coffee monster, what are you up to?

Timmy- That's good to hear I was worried. And I'm seeing if there's a way to spy on Damian and Mari since their on a date

Pinky- oooooooo that sounds like fun also you shouldn't worry so much

Timmy- I was worry since I really care about you speedy and I can send the videos to you that I'll find

Pinky- okay coffee monster and we should go out at some point as well

Timmy- Sounds like a date speedy

The next day

Marinette woke up in the guest room of the Wayne Manor with a smile and touched the ring Damian gave her. A promise ring that he would always be there to help and support her to the best of his abilities.

I didn't want to lose it so I had slipped it on a small chain. I plan to wear it under my shirt or top when I can. I got dressed and hurried I had gotten an email saying that yesterday plans were happening today so I needed to hurry. I looked at myself from the bathroom mirror in the room.

I hurried down the stairs and to the dining room to see everyone there. Everyone turned to look at me and smiled Damian. I walked over to him and pecked him on the cheek catching everyone off guard.

"Wait when did that start to happen?" Jason demanded making me giggle holding Damian hand.

"It happened last night Jay Jay. Dami asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes." I said smiling feeling the happy bubble in my chest expand.

"WHAT!!!!!! EEEEHHHH!" Dick squealed jumping up and hugging us. I laughed while Damian groan. After he let us go and everyone calmed down me, Damian and Dick left to get to the hotel my class was staying at. When we got there my friends were waiting for us. I got out and gave each of them a hug.

"Okay Nettiebug what happened?" Chloe demanded causing all my friends to start asking questions along with someone I didn't want found out as well.

"Well he..." I began remembering the night before.

Flashback

We pulled up to a restaurant near the safe part of the bay. There he led me to a table for two in the quiet restaurant. He pulled my chair out and pushed it in when I sat down. He went to his seat and smiled at me. I smiled back at him wondering what he had planned for the night.

"ˈĀnjəl you looked like the queen of Angels." I blushed at his compliment. I looked at him with a smile.

"Thanks Kuroi honō, you look very dashing yourself." He nodded then we fell into an easy conversation. Soon I was laughing to the point I had tears in my eyes.

"So Tim made a prank that caused Jason to trap in the same room as Bruce for a week." He nodded chuckling while laughed some more. It felt good to be honest.

"What can get for the two love birds?" The waiter asked after I finished laughing. I looked at the menu before answering her.

"I would like a-"

"Oh wow Marinette you went on a date before his room that's impressive." Lila said with Adrien and Alya behind her. Adrien was looking at me as if I was an object. Alya was simply glared at them but focused on me.

"Where you been staying?" This caused Adrien to get a more possessive gleam and Lila to glare at me. I sighed wishing that this would end soon.

"I have been staying with the Wayne's. They opened their home to me when they found out how I was being treated." I answered as civil as possible. Alya scoffed at that making me wonder what caused her to scoff.

"Yeah like you could be friends with wealthy people who are against bullying. Your most likely are staying whoever offers." Ayla said rolling her eyes. I felt Damian grip my hand tightly. I gripped it and looked at him telling him my eyes to let me handle it. I then looked at my friends before focusing on Alya.

"Alya, I made a promise early in the school year that we became friends. Before Lila came to our school. That very promise was that I would never lie to you as long as it wasn't personal information. And so I swear on that very promise that I am telling the truth that I am staying with the Wayne's."

Chloe POV

I watched Cesair closely. She seemed shocked that Nettiebug swear on a promise that was years old. And when they were very close. I checked on the  liar and saw she seemed shocked and nervous.

"I...I need to go." Was all Cesair could say before running off grabbing her boyfriend and going to a secluded area most likely to talk. I turned to Nettiebug with a hug smile.

"Great job Nettiebug." I said flinging my arms around her shoulders.

"You did amazing ˈĀnjəl." Damian said said before kissing her forehead. Nettiebug smiled with a slight blush before looking at Damian with a smile and almost all the sparkling lights in hers were almost back to how bright they use to be. I felt happiness bubble up inside me seeing that she wasn't suffering under the pressure, stress and bullying anymore. We then got in the bus for the tours today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 2.9K 27
After winning a trip to Gotham, Marinette gained more than she lost after Lila came taking some of her friends. A Jasonette fanfic because it's my fa...
64.5K 1.6K 13
Marinette got to escape Paris's toxic environment with two of her friends. They ended up going to one of the most dangerous cities, Gotham. In Gotham...
73.3K 1.4K 13
This is My first story so I hope you enjoy!!! Plus this will be daminette. Lila manages to get the class under her control only Marinette's true fri...
276K 9.2K 33
When the miraculous team becomes suspicious of Lila, they are going to need the help of a certain bat-detective to determine if Lila is working with...