โ™ก๐‘จ๐‘ฑ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ป...

By iluvvvme_

Heyy!! So this will be used just to make short stories. Some will be short, Some will be long. Some will even... More

Your Beautiful.
Do You Remember Me?
When Love Lasts.
Sugar Love.
The Sleepover. [PART 1]
Do You Remember Me? Pt. 2
Her Voice.
The Sleepover Pt. 2
Sugar Love Pt. 2
Stolen Love. [PART 1]
Stolen Love. [PART 2]
Stolen Love [PART 3]
The Sleepover [PART 3]
Falling Bridge.
Stolen Love [PART 4]
Everybody Loves Rollerskating.
Love Is A Gift.
Stolen Love [PART 5]
The Sleepover [PART 4]
โ˜…๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žโ˜… [๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค ๐๐ž๐š๐ค โ™ฅ REMADE]
Stolen Love [PART 6]
Stolen Love [PART 7]
Tragic Love [PART 1]
Stolen Love [PART 8]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 1]
Tragic Love [PART 2]
Dodge Ball.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 2]
All Eyes On You.
I love you more.
Best friends or More?
| ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ | Sneak Peak!
The Sleepover. [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 3]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 4]
Another Small Adventure.
The Gift Of Love.
Who Says A Child Can't Have A Crush?
Endless Love [PART 1]
Endless Love [PART 2]
National Best friend day!
Beautiful In My Eyes.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 7]
The Gift Of Love. [PART 2]
Stare Contest.
Endless Love [PART 3]
Last Day Of School.
Love Lessons.
Endless Love [PART 4]
Beach Day.
Swing Buddies.
Endless Love [PART 5]
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
Love Conquers It All [PART 1]
Love Conquers It All [PART 2]
I love you.
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
A/N
The New Neighbor
Two Video Gamers [PART 1]
Two Video Gamers [PART 2]
Leap Of Faith [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 2]
A Very Romantic Christmas.

The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 6]

139 8 11
By iluvvvme_

Rainbow and Applejack were taking a walk to get some fresh air. They just talked about random things; Like best friends do. They had stopped to get some food during their walk, They also stopped to take a short break. Right now, They were just walking together on the sidewalk. 

Rainbow Dash: "So, How do you feel now?" Rainbow asked. 

Applejack: "I'm good. Still feel a little sick though." Applejack replied, Rainbow smiled.

Rainbow Dash: "Oh okay. Well if you want, You could lay back down when we get back to your house." Rainbow said, Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Okay." Applejack and Rainbow were heading to the street, They stick with each other. There were a lot of cars on the street, So you could easily get hit by one. Suddenly, A truck was coming their way, They both gasped.

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack! Watch out!" Rainbow yelled. Before Applejack could say anything, She was pushed out of the way by Rainbow Dash. She gasped when she saw her best friend laying their; Unconscious. 

Applejack: "Rainbow Dash..Please tell me that your alive." Applejack said brokenly, She grabbed her phone and called the ambulance. After she done that, She put her phone away and glanced at her unconscious friend. She bit her cheek to avoid herself from crying.

Applejack: "Rainbow...I just hope you're okay..I can't lose you."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Applejack was currently in the hospital, She told the others about the incident. They were on their way to the hospital. Applejack couldn't help it but think it's her fault. If only she was still asleep, None of this would've happened. 

Applejack's phone had suddenly turned on, She seen a picture of her and Rainbow Dash. She cracked a smile, The picture was token when they were little. But the thought of losing her best friend brung tears to her eyes, She buried her head in her arms and started crying without being aware that she dropped her phone. Suddenly, She felt an arm wrapped around her. She looked up and saw all of her friends looking at her with worried looks.

Twilight: "Applejack? Are you okay?" Twilight asked worriedly, Applejack didn't say anything. She sat there in silence, Not knowing what to say next. 

Applejack: "I just...I just don't wanna lose Rainbow.." She mumbled. That was the only thing she could say. 

Sunset Shimmer: "We know. We don't wanna lose her either. But hey, She did it for you. If it wasn't for her, You would be in her condition right now. And we can't blame you, Rainbow would feel just as worst if you were in her condition." Sunset said. 

Applejack: "Yeah, But I can't stand seeing the people I love in a condition like this. Especially Rainbow...I just feel like it's my fault." Applejack sighed. 

Rarity: "Darling it's not your fault, And It wasn't her fault either."

Pinkie Pie: "Yeah. Plus, Rainbow wouldn't want you to be sitting here blaming yourself for what happened to her. She did it to keep you alive, Even if it means she don't make it." Pinkie reassured with a smile. 

Twilight: "Pinkies right. And I'm sure she's alright. I can't say I'm right though, Just thinking positive." Twilight said. Then a doctor had came. 

"Here for Rainbow Dash?" She asked, Everyone nodded.

"Well I'm sorry to tell you but she's not allowed to have visitors right. There may be a chance she has an concussion, She's in a coma and I'm not sure if she'll ever wake up. She also lost a lot of blood then expected." The doctor said. Applejack wasn't having it, She stood up and glared at the doctor. 

Applejack: "I'm not having this. I need to go see her." Applejack said without hesitating. 

"I'm sorry but you can't. You're gonna have to wait for about a week, We still gotta do everything we can to make sure she's alive." The doctor said. 

Applejack: "And? I need to see her. I don't care what ya'll say, I need to see my best friend." Applejack scolded. 

Twilight: "Applejack, Calm down." 

"Well we can't do anything bout that. We can't allow any visitors." The doctor said, Applejack was getting tired of this. She was about to do this the hard way. 

Applejack: "Alright then. We'll do this the hard." Applejack said. And without thinking twice, She just walked past the doctor and went to go ask another doctor what door number was she in. They said she was in room 204. The doctor that she was arguing with went after her.

"Ma'am, For the last time visitors are not allowed." 

"WELL, I NEED to visit her. And you cannot stop me from doing so." Applejack snapped, The doctor sighed.

"Look, I'm not gonna argue with you. I was told to not allow any visitors into her room, And I'm not gonna get fired because some teenager is arguing with me over something I said that didn't require any feedback." The doctor groused. 

Applejack: "First of all, The name is Applejack. Second, She's my best friend and I need to see her. Just for a few minutes, I just feel like it's my fault that she got ran over." Applejack scoffed. Her friends were watching the whole scene. 

Pinkie Pie: "Oh Boy, She's about to get all of us kicked out of the hospital." Pinkie said as she shook her head. 

"Look, If your gonna keep talking to me like that I could call the security and send you out, Along with your friends."

Sunset Shimmer: "Yup..We're all getting put out." Sunset said. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Pinkie Pie: "And just like that, We got put out." Pinkie said.

Twilight: "Well I can't blame Applejack for wanting to see her, That is her best friend."

Rarity: "True. But I hope Applejack is doing okay. It's been 2 days since that...incident." Rarity said, Not wanting to say what had happened. 

Fluttershy: "Well..Maybe we should just check on her?" Fluttershy suggested. 

Twilight: "I think that's a good idea." Twilight said.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rarity: "It's no use girls, She won't open the door." Rarity sighed. 

Pinkie Pie: "Well then that tells us that she's not having the best time in her life.." Pinkie said. Suddenly, Applejack's room door was opened. 

Sunset Shimmer: "Applejack, You finally opened the door. We just came to check on you...Can we come in?"

Applejack: "Sure." Applejack said with no expression. Her friends went inside and some of them sat on the bed. The remaining friends sat on the floor. The room was silent until they heard a sigh from Applejack.

Applejack: "I'm sorry I got ya'll kicked out of the hospital. I was just..scared. I was scared that Rainbow probably wasn't gonna make it because of me.." Applejack then trailed off, She blinked to avoid the tears that was trying to fall. 

Twilight: "Applejack, It's okay. We understand. But like I said already, it's not your fault and It isn't hers either. She only tried to save your life. True, That was one crazy decision she made, But it was also something brave of her to do. Which is why you shouldn't be sitting here blaming this on yourself." Twilight said with a slight smile. 

Pinkie Pie: "We can't blame you from wanting to see her Applejack, She is your best friend. And has been for a while now. Rainbow would do anything for you to not get hurt in any type of way." Pinkie said. Everyone else nodded in agreement, Applejack looked down at the floor. She didn't say anything back. Sunset tapped Applejack on the shoulder and smiled a little.

Sunset Shimmer: "You know, Rainbow has never let any of her friends down. Which is us. There was never a time she left us hanging, She was always there. Like a true friend would be," Sunset started. Applejack looked at Sunset and gave her a slight smile. 

Sunset Shimmer: "She's known for the element of loyalty. Rainbow would do anything for her friends, And that includes sacrificing her life for somebody she loves." Sunset said, She winked at Applejack. Applejack blushed. 

Sunset Shimmer: "But trust me, She's gonna survive this. She's strong. She'd tell you the same if she was here. So just remember, She sacrificed for a reason." Sunset concluded her statement with a smile. Applejack smiled back. 

Applejack: "Thanks Sunset. Thank you, All of you." 

Twilight: "No need. It's what friends are for."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A week later...

The 6 friends were at the hospital in the waiting room, They were waiting for a doctor to approach them. Applejack was literally shaking right now, She couldn't even describe how scared she was.

Pinkie Pie: "I hope the news is good news.." Pinkie spoke. 

Sunset Shimmer: "Me too." Sunset replied. 

"Rainbow Dash?" A doctor asked them, They all nodded. The doctor sighed.

"I'm sorry to tell you but..She didn't make it..."

Oop- Cliffhanger. :) But I hope you enjoy this long chapter! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 4.9K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
79.3K 3.1K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
270K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."