Don't Mess With My Peaceful L...

Par angle99999

Crossover with that Nagatoro Romcom thats popular rn. The main character from that anime, Senpai, will no lon... Plus

Info
Prologue: Goodbye
Chapter 1: New School
Chapter 2: Never Ending Annoyance
Chapter 3: School Antics
Chapter 4: A Request
Chapter 6: New Friends Love to Tease!
Chapter 6.5: Reactions
Chapter 7: Love is in the Air!
Chapter 8: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 9: I Don't Believe I'll Experience My Peaceful Life Anytime Soon!
Chapter 10: Senpai! Give Me a Reaction!
Chapter 11: Where are you Going, Senpai?!
Chapter 12: My Peaceful Life
Chapter 12.5: Professor Ayanokouji 'Avenged'
Chapter 13: Welcome Back, Senpai!
Chapter 14: You Just Watch, Senpai! I'll Finally Beat You!
Chapter 14.5: Festival and Fireworks
Chapter 15: I Just Keep Seeing Old Faces
Chapter 16: A Fragile, Little Girl
Chapter 17: A Return to the Court
Chapter 18: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 1
Chapter 19: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 2
Chapter 20: Goodbye President
Chapter 21: One Little White Lie
Chapter 22: A Day of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Pt 1
Chapter 23: A Day Of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Part 2 (Lemon?)
Chapter 24: My Final Year of Highschool Begins Now
Chapter 25: Tieing Up Loose Ends
Chapter 26: Saving My Friend
Chapter 27: Christmas Eve With Senpai
Chapter 28: Senpai is Going to America?!!!!!!
Chapter 29: All In The Open (Lemon)
Chapter 30: My Ideal Life

Chapter 5: An Interesting Experience

6.6K 286 125
Par angle99999

I could explain the situation in only a few words: It's worse then I thought. I was the tallest member on the team, which was terrible considering I was not even 6ft tall. There was 2 3rd years, 10 2nd years and 2 first years in this 15-man team including myself.

Me: So who is your center?

Suchiro: Um, that's the thing. He's that injured guy I told you earlier about, hehe. 

I sighed. 

Me: I see. Well, I would like to know the name of the school we will be competing against now. 

Suchiro: Oh yeah, they're a really tough school with a very good second year! His name is Sudo!

At that moment, I facepalmed. 

Suchiro: What's wrong?

Me: Oh nothing. It appears that we are up against my old school, that's all. 

Everyone was shocked. 

Suchiro: You went to that school?

Me: Yeah, I had to leave because of family reasons. 

Suchiro: Damn.

Playing against them will be pretty annoying, but it can't be helped. This would be the first time I'd see Sudo play in the sport he's trained his body for so it should be entertaining to say the least.  

Me: So, back on track, what position do you plan on playing me as?

Another player spoke up.

???: It doesn't matter as long as you don't turn the ball over. Your just a replacement player. Just pass the ball to us if you even have it in your hands. 

So he was one of the 3rd years that Suchiro told me about. That was fine by me. The less work, the better. It would be like I was a spectator after all. 

 Me: Sure, works for me. You guys decide what you want to do. I'm not a member of the team. 

And so they all argued with one another. How disappointing. One player leaves, and they become completely useless. If they argue like this, I'll expect a blowout within the first couple of minutes. 

Suchiro handed me a jersey. 

Suchiro: Sorry about Natsume. It's his last year, and he's just pissed off about everything. 

Me: I don't really mind. If he wants to take the shots, then let him. 

I put on a wristband as I tied my hair back. It was getting long and in between my eyes so it was going to happen regardless. I took off my shirt as the rest of them looked at me with very confused and surprised faces. 

Me: Is there a problem?

???: Holy shit, you're ripped man! What the hell do you even do for training?

Me: I used to do piano and calligraphy.

I put on the jersey as everyone else was ready. 

Suchiro: Ayanokouji-senpai, there's going to be a full stadium because this is an important game, but don't worry. We got this. We just have to play our role. 

Me: Sure, fine. 

Suchiro: Don't even worry about the rebounds. Just defend your guy and we'll be fine. 

They seem pretty confident in their abilities, despite saying they were kind of shit earlier. Well, whatever. Let's see how this day ends. 

...

...

...

 It was time for the inevitable game. As we left the locker room and got onto the gym floor, the bleachers were filled with people, which surprised me. I guess people actually care about seeing something drop in a net. 

Natsume: Come on, guys! We got this! 

Everyone besides Ayanokouji: Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

Ayanokouji: Alright. 

I looked to the left and saw in the middle of the bleachers was Nagatoro and sitting around her were her 3 friends I saw her with in the library who were all laughing and smiling at one another. Nagatoro saw me going through and laughed and smiled, clapping her hands together.

We jogged up and saw the referee was in the middle as the other side was lined up already. And there he was, my former classmate.

Sudo was shocked to see me coming up. 

Sudo: Ayanokouji?! Is that really you?

I walked up to him and went to shake his hand. 

Me: Yeah, that's really me. 

He slapped my hand away, as expected.

Sudo: Don't think I've forgiven you.

Me: For what exactly? I've done much things to warrant such feelings anyway, so you have to be specific. 

Sudo: For what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You dipshit! 

He grabbed my shirt as the rest of my teammates were shocked as well as Nagatoro who looked a bit worried. 

 Sudo: You made Horikita cry!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone else couldn't give a rats ass for you besides your little group of loners, but Horikita started mumbling about not being able to go up to class A because of you!!!! You ruined everything!

At this point, the ref had to try and stop the situation, along with Sudo's teammates.

Sudo was wrestled off of me as he pointed his finger to me. 

Sudo: You just wait. I'll make sure to beat your ass before we leave here, Ayanokouji. 

Me: Ok, sure. Whatever makes you feel better, Sudo.  

Huh, I should have expected he's a person who doesn't forgive and forget.  

Nagatoro POV

What the hell was that? It looked like he wanted to beat up Senpai's ass right there.

Gamo-chan: Looks like your senpai is a bad boy, Hayacchi.

Yoshi: Bad boy!

Me: Shut it!

Sakura: He looks pretty calm with that freaky red haired guy right in front of him, hehe

What is senpai even doing?

Ayanokouji POV

Suchiro: What was that?

Me: Oh nothing. You could say he shows me tough love. 

Suchiro: He looked like he wanted to beat your ass. 

Me: It doesn't matter. Now, let's get ready. I'll just guard the opposing center. The rest of you do what you want since all you need from me is to be a player holder. 

Suchiro: A-Alright! 

As we made our way to the sideline, our school's basketball coach came up to me. 

Coach: I know you're not part of the team, but don't be getting into bulshit things like that. Just stick to your fucking role and don't be bickering with every little turd you come across!

Me: Yes, sir.

I guess they do have an overexcentric coach. 

I got ready as Suchiro gave me a headband. I didn't know the purpose of this but I asked him. 

Me: Why did you give me this? I don't think it's necessary.

Suchiro: Come on! Every badass basketball player has one on. You'll look cooler!

Me: Alright I guess. 

 And so we finally began to line up. I didn't know the others since there was some first years and mostly third years and Sudo but the person I was up against was huge, maybe 195 cm. He looked at me and smiled, probably thinking I was an easy target. 

But it's not like I care all that much. I just needed to put in a bit of effort in defending. That's all. 

...

...

...

 We all went to our positions as I went to the center of the court and looked at my larger matchup. 

???: Good luck, senpai. You're going to need it!

Me: Oh, so your a first year, that's pretty amazing given how tall you are at that age.

The Ref went right near the both of us as he readied the ball. The crowd was cheering as Nagatoro and her friends eagerly watched from the sideline. 

 I will just have to concede that he'll win the tip. I'll get back and defend. That's all there is to it. I was thinking this when the ref finally blew his whistle and threw the ball into the air. 

I jumped.

But what's this?

It seems I'm still in the air. Could it be this first year can't jump? Oh wait, that's not the case. I guess it can be chopped to my innate athleticism I guess. 

I won the tip as I launched the ball to the point guard where I grabbed it, visibly shocked. 

Me: Do something. Is this the first time you've held a basketball?

He seemed to snap out of it as he looked ahead and began to orchestrate our attack. He dribbled up the floor as he passed a defender and tried to lay it up but was blocked by Sudo. 

Sudo: No you don't!

He fell on the ground as the ball went down as I grabbed it and passed it to Suchiro, who was in the corner. Let's see if he makes this. 

He shoots it from there, but I don't think an analyst could tell it wasn't even going to hit the rim. It fell short as I jumped in the air and grabbed it once again, pushing my matchup out of the way. 

???:*oof*

I grabbed yet another rebound as I continued to dish it to Natsume who took it and drove in the lane to lay it in but was blocked by Sudo, who was guarding him. He really is good at basketball. Who knew. 

Sudo: Get that shit out of here!

It was going out of bounds as Suchiro grabbed it and dribbled it around, slowing the tempo. This was annoying. It's the first possession and we still have the ball. But I guess not for long since Suchiro shoots it again with 1 second on the shot clock, as it hits the rim. 

But, as I did previously, I jumped up and grabbed the rebound. 

Sudo: Dude!!!!!!! You're half a foot taller than him! Do something!

???: I-I'm trying!

This was my 4th rebound in less than a minute as the crowd cheered once again. 

I looked to my side as Natsume screamed. 

Natsume: Give it here already! Come on! I need the ball!

I sighed as I looked around and saw that it was just me and this first year in the paint. I might as well put up the first points of this game. 

I dribbled it a bit, getting closer inside as I spun around and jumped. My matchup hit my shoulder as the whistle called. However, I was still in the air. 

I rammed it inside as the net trembled, sending the opposing center onto the ground, head first, as I held from the rim. 

Silence came throughout the audience as it was then replaced by cheers. It seems I did something unordinary. I got off the rim as I extended my hand to help up my matchup but he slapped it away.

I walked up to the free throw line as Suchiro slapped my back. 

Suchiro: Holy shit! What a fucking dunk!

Me: Yeah. 

Suchiro: Come on, man! Show something! Scream!

Me: Ok. 

I got into my position as Sudo looked at me with a death stare, but I didn't care. Even if I play like this, I don't think we'll win with no team involvement on our hand. 

The ref threw the ball as I grabbed it and shot a perfect spiral as it went clean through. Not bad. However, I was getting angry stares from the 2 third years for which I didn't know why. Did they want to win or lose?

Nagatoro POV

Senpai was doing great! So I gave him a little cheer.

Me: Good job, senpai!

Gamo-chan: Damn, he's pretty strong, I should invite him to my gym~

Yoshi: The gym!

Nagatoro: Hell no!

Who knows what they'll make that emotionless freak do when they're alone?!

Sakura: Ara, ara...

Ayanokouji POV

The game resumed, however, this time, I was never given the ball. Nor was I given a chance to even go underneath the rim. It was almost as if everyone besides Sukiro wanted me out of the game plan. Well, not that I care. If they don't want my help, than they can lose for all I care. 

It was like this by halftime, where, in the last possession, Natsume drove in with the basketball and layed it up, only to get blocked by Sudo. He's been pretty good, the leading scorer with 15 points in the first 2 quarters. But Natsume's failure, was success for me. I grabbed the rebound as I spun over my matchup as Natsume yelled out. 

Natsume: I'm open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I looked around the corner of my eye and saw 3 people on him so I ignored him. If I had the ball, I'd at least, do something with it. So I crossover the ball between my legs as I dashed right. That first year followed me and went a bit faster than me, but that was his mistake. 

I made a full stop as I stepped back behind the three point line. The first year, his momentum coming with him, fell over and slid through the ground and out of bounds. I was all alone with 2 seconds on the clock for the half. 

Cheers, that have been dead for the entire game, ever since I got excluded from the ball, were now vibrant as I jumped up and swished the three to end the second quarter. 

I went over to the first year and held out my hand as he took it and stood up. 

Me: Sorry about that. I didn't mean to stop so quickly. 

???: N-No it's fine, senpai. But we're still winning this! You guys are too far down by now. 

Sudo came by and laughed in my face. 

Sudo: You have 6 points? Damn, maybe basketball isn't for you, Ayanokouji. At this rate, you're getting blown out. 

Me: Sure, ok. 

Sudo: Hey! Why don't you say anything back?!

Me: Because I read that real basketball players, settle everything on the court with their skills and not their loud mouths. 

He pushed me away as I walked back to my team's bench.

Sudo: This is my sport!!!! And it's going to stay like that!!!! 

There, I sat down as everyone else looked so exhausted. The coach came around and wasn't happy. 

Coach: This has been a first, I'll give you that! Our leading scorer, this maggot here, has taken just too shots!

He pointed at me and then looked in the rest of the teams direction. 

Coach: And the rest of you have all combined to make 1 out of 27 shots!!! I have never seen that in my life, you fucks!

He looked at Natsume, who seemed a bit tired.

Coach: Natsume!

Natsume: Yes, coach?

Coach: Go to the locker room, take your jersey off, and completely fuck off out of here! I don't want to see your pathetic pussy ass anywhere near a basketball court, you poor excuse of a player!

Natsume: Yes, coach

He walked off as he kicked a can on the way. He left into the locker room as the whole crowd was shocked. 

Nagatoro: Did he just get kicked out?!

???: Well, he was playing pretty awful. 

Coach pointed to a first year who was on the bench.

Coach: And you, you're in for that fuck. We're changing the game plan. 

Everyone: Yes, coach. 

Coach: We are down by 37 points right now because of your selfish asses. So now, I'm going to have the rest of you fucks play a game in a game. 

Everyone: Yes, coach.

Coach: The only times I actually knew we were going to score something was when that basketball went into our volunteer's hands! And then what do you fucks do? You don't keep feeding him the ball! I used up 3 of my fucking timeouts, to fix this, but no! You fucks don't listen when I ask nicely! So now, what you all are going to do is feed him the fucking basketball!

Everyone nodded as I understood exactly what this coach meant. 

Coach: Ayanokouji, you're now the point guard. Do whatever you want with the ball. Let's just get the win.

I nodded. I didn't know it was possible. We were down by 37 points. It was a lead that'll take the whole game to beat so who knows. 

Me: Yes, sir.

I heard the whistle, that was meant to resume the game. 

Coach: Now get you're asses out there!

Everyone: Yes, sir!

And we got out as I went to my position, which was the point guard now in the back. 

Nagatoro POV

What is this? Why did Ayanokouji go in the back?

Gamo-chan: That's pretty smart. 

Me: Huh? Why? Who knew you were the basketball head?

Sakura: Well it's pretty obvious. We all play sports and are pretty athletic so this makes sense. 

Me: What does?!

Gamo-chan: They put your little friend to point guard. 

Me: That doesn't explain why?

Yoshi: Do we have to spell it out for you?

Gamo-chan: He's going to be their focal point now. They are going to live and die off him. This'll be a blast to see for our eyes! I can't fucking wait!!!!

...

...

...

Ayanokouji POV

It was time. Since the coach changed me here, I should at least try. If he has this much faith in my play after just two shots, than who am I to leave him under the dust?

The game started as we lost the tip. Sudo grabbed the ball and dribbled past Sukiro.

Sukiro: Oh shit! Bring Help defense!

As Sudo jumped up, to dunk it, I jumped as well. 

Sudo: What??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I blocked it clean as the ball flew into the air, and Sudo flew into the ground. I got down as a teammate grabbed the rebound. 

???: Here!

He threw it to me. I ran with it. I made it to a few feet the free throw line symbol, as I was doubled teamed in the middle. However, I knew what I was going to do. 

I threw the ball to the basket as it banged off the backboard. My two defenders were off guard as I blew by them and jumped from the free throw line...

This was pretty fun. I thought jumping before was a means to an end, but in basketball, it feels like I'm flying over the mass of society right now. 

I grabbed the ball midair and dunked it in, as I twirled around and fell down to the ground feet first. 

An eruption from the crowd followed. I couldn't even make out what Nagatoro and her group of friends were saying since the crowd blocked them out. If it was important, she would tell me afterword. I'll solely focus on this for now. 

And I'll see where that goes.

...

...

...

It was too easy. Sudo was a strong player, but he was just not good enough. 

Every time I got the ball, I either made a three or dunked it. I'm not sure what exactly happened in the 12 minutes that followed my first points of the quarter, but all I knew was the score was 47-52 as we were down by 5 points when I got the ball with the last seconds of the quarter. 

The crowd was now alive. 

???: Get a three, you stud! 

???: Yeah, let's go!

???: We're almost there!!!

???: Come on, you goat!!!

I brought the ball up the court as I looked around and saw that Sudo was on me now. 

Sudo: Like hell you're getting it, freak!

He tried to grab the ball as I dribbled it through his legs. He seemed to recover as he lunged for the ball, but I pulled it back, collapsing his body onto the ground. 

Me: It's useless, Sudo. 

I jumped up and swished another three as I walked down the court, the crowd continuing to go crazy. 

 The quarter ended, as I went back to the bench, along with Sukiro and the rest of the players. There was a box score as it showed everyone's points. I had 6 in the first two quarters and now I had 46. Did I really score that much? How bizarre. I believe the commentator said it best. 

Commentator: 40 points, gentlemen and ladies!!!! In a quarter!!! Where did this explosion come from!!!! He also has 18 rebounds and 8 blocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Coach: Holy fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you we can do it!!!! Now we're only down by 2 points. Let's bring it home!!!

Sukiro: Ayanokouji, are you sure your aren't like a fusion between Kagami, Akashi, and Aomine?

Me: Who are those guys?

He put his hand on his forehead. 

Sukiro: Nevermind! We can actually win this now!

Nagatoro POV

DAMN! Senpai's amazing!!!! But I can't say that out loud. Or else they'd just tease me for the rest of the week!!!

I mean my 3 friends, who are all now, fangirling??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gamo-chan: Wow, your little friend is a fucking stud!

Yoshi: Stud!

Nagatoro: No he's not!!! He's just an emotionless freak who's just good at basketball!! That's all!

Sakura: Oh, come on, Hayacchi! He's pretty cool, hehehe. 

I was getting pissed off. But damn, they're right. I knew he was pretty good but who knew he'd be this good?! 

Ayanokouji POV

The 4th quarter began, as I stayed in my position. I looked over, and saw Sudo was not angry towards me, or at least he didn't show it. It almost looked like he was... afraid? It almost put a smile on my face, but I needed to do something first.

Suchiro: Everyone feed Ayanokouji!!! It doesn't matter if they double him, just give him the ball!!!!

Everyone: Right!!

Sudo's team had the ball, as they dribbled up the court. The point guard, I was guarding, stepped back and tried to hit a three. however, he should know by now, that it was useless. 

I jumped up and grabbed the ball mid-air as I went back down and let my teammates run down the floor. Suchiro looks pretty open. 

I threw a no-look pass through three defender's range as he caught it, almost shocked by it. 

Me: Shoot it.

Suchiro nods and shoots it, making a clean swoosh.

Suchiro: Let's go!!!!

It's now tied. And it would only be worse for Sudo down the stretch. 

...

...

...

It was over. As soon as the game was broken open, Sudo's team was done. 

With 1 minute left, the score was now in our favor. We were up by 10 points as I was given the ball again. As I dribbled it up, continuous cheers could be heard as Suchiro and the rest of the team were pumping their hands up and down in the air as they were asking for more as the crowd continued to erupt. 

Sudo needed a stop here to have any chance of coming back. However, at that point, it was too late. I was already too much for him. 

I waived off my teammates as they let me 'ice the possession', as some basketball  players say.

I dribbled to my left as Sudo followed, and I dribbled to my right, as I sized up what trick I wanted to use. 

I continued to dribble through my legs as Sudo kept a hand near my face. 

Sudo: Y-Your not getting past me!

Me: You're right, Sudo. I'm not getting past you. I don't need to.

I dribbled to the left again, as I dashed a few steps, recoiled back and stepped back. I was now 10 feet away from the 3 point line as I stood near the logo. I jumped up as I brought the ball back a few touches more than usual, as I launched it in the the sky. 

Me: Bank. 

After what seemed like ages, it rained down, as it banked from the backboard and went inside, with 40 seconds left, icing the game.

Announcer: And that's game! An upset for the ages! Without their best player, and facing the number 1 team of their division, a star has been born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An eruption came out as my teammates ran towards me and tried to launch themselves onto me, in an attempt to hug me. I allowed them, since it was over at that point. All we had to do was defend and win.

The opposing team called timeout as I returned to the bench. I sat down and took a towel, rubbing off my sweat. I also undid the band that kept my hair, as it fell down.

I slouched on my seat as I was given a water bottle from my teammate, Suchiro, as I looked up and saw Nagatoro waiving at me smiling, along with her 3 friends. Huh? I wonder if she would introduce me to them? 

 1 minute later...

The game finished, as I got off the bench and went up, along with the rest of the starter and stood side-by-side with Sudo and his teammates. I went over and shook his hand. 

Me: Good game, Sudo. 

But he didn't say anything. He must be too shocked to even comprehend what just happened. Or maybe he was scared? Or both? Whatever the case, I didn't care about him, nor did I care about the school I left. 

That school is my past, and this one is my future. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.2K 243 12
It's just the Hero oneshot that i made in my oneshot story but it'll be a separate story since i'll make this longer.
119K 3.3K 19
"I don't care about Martial Arts anymore.."
675K 20.7K 131
Hi! this book is where im going to put my random ideas and publish them for all of you to see. What ifs,oneshots and other stuff is probably what you...
9.9K 430 8
Reaction to CoTE x Grimgar, and Alternate Universes, or even the Deleted Crossover before this. Just read it.