My Rival Enchantress

By RoyalHigness2

Paano kapag nahulog ka ng wala sa oras? Paano kapag napamahal ka sa taong hindi mo inaasahan? Paano kung napa... More

INTRODUCTION
PERFECTION
PAGTANGGAP
SEMINOLE
ROOMMATE
DENIAL
INTERVIEW
THROWBACK
ATTENTION SEEKER?
BABE?
AMANDA
STAY AWAY
CLOSED DOOR
PRELIMINARIES
WITH YOU
FOUND HIM
THIS IS THE FINALS
01| FINALS
02| FINALS
03| FINALS
04| FINALS
HAIL THE QUEEN
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SHE CARES
KILIG
RESPONSIBILITY
INTUITION
I THOUGHT
TIRED?
URGENT
COLD
BALCONY
GRAND PALACE
A/N
SHE DON'T MIND
TERRIBLE
LATE
THE WEDDING
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

THE FEELING

675 38 30
By RoyalHigness2

Author's Note: Pakilig tayo bago umalis si Amanda 😆 enjoy!

Amanda's POV

This is my last day here in Florida, tomorrow is our flight and I am so excited to go back to Thailand.

But, despite of excitement and happiness that finally I'll be back there's the affiliation that stops me from going home.

It's because of you babe, Rabiya.

I do really miss her, in every kulit and giggleness that I showed through my dm's is the opposite of what I truly feel and that's the feeling of uncertainty, too afraid to lose her.

I do understand if she's going to be busy for a year and as a lover I can risk it all for love, I am going to be more patient and understanding and the most important thing that I should do is to wait.

Tonight is our date and I am so excited that finally I have the chance to see and talk to her again before I leave, it will take a year for us to reunite because of the hectic schedule.

Looking back, I was this person doesn't understand what love really means. I am in the state of questioning myself, and asking how does it feel to be in love and to be loved.

But when I saw Rabiya, my life's perception changed.

She became part of my world.

She's making me happy.

She's making me kilig.

The 'spark' is there.

She made me feel that my life has a deeper purpose and that is to love her unconditionally.

Rabiya's personality and beauty is undeniably amazing but seeing her flaws and in vulnerable state made me see the perfect version of hers.

I loved her through the time of her despair and sorrow, I loved her through trying times. I loved her when she's totally shattered and I am there to fix and to help her out.

Maybe that's what truly love means. Maybe it is not because I am kilig or because I see her attractive or beautiful, but I further understand that true love means when you are ready to accept the flawed side of that person and you are ready to risk everything.

Rabiya deserves to be loved and I am here to give my all for the sake of my craziness and love. I am now totally insane and I want this kind of insanity  within me, the insanity to love her more.

I prepared a date exclusively for the two of us here in Spinners Rooftop Grill, the view is the sea and skies and I think Rabiya will love this date because she's fond of beautiful and calming view. I want her to be relaxed and happy for this.

"Cha? Are you ready?" NJ asked me we are both looking at the sea.

I am now whipped by the wind, its cold shiver.

I smiled widely.

"Yes I am, I am ready to wait for her NJ.." I answered.

"We know Cha, that's why we are happy to see you at that state. It's already 7:39 pm and I think Rabiya is going to be here in a minute."

I just felt NJ walked away from me.

I am just feeling the good ambiance here, the feeling of being in the moment, to seize it.

I am really excited to see her again.

Maybe she'll be late, but I totally understand that 'coz she's my Miss Universe, my babe.

Tomorrow afternoon is our flight and couldn't be more happier if Rabiya's by my side but now I need to wait for a year and that's totally fine with me.

It's getting colder now, I guess I am looking at nowhere now but in the infinity seas.

"I miss you babe." I whisphered.

"I miss you too."

My heart jumped.

She's here.

Rabiya is here!

I was about to turn around when I felt her warm and tight embrace, the embrace that I longing for days and now here it is she's hugging me.

I just felt her face on the side of my face. God! My heart is now beating so fast!

I remember when she hugged me at the rooftop of the Seminole because I was jealous at Andre and now she's hugging me because I am about to leave for tomorrow.

I love this kind of feeling.

I AM TOTALLY CRAZY AT YOU RABIYA.

Rabiya's POV

This is what I waited for so long, to have a formal date with her.

Ngayon na nandito na ako at medyo na-late pa nga kasi naman! Hindi ko na hahayaang may makapigil pa sa akin para mahalin siya.

Kainis ang cute ng moment na 'to, sobrang special!

Ugh! Sana lagi ko na lang siyang kasama kung pwede lang!

She was about to turn her body to me pero napigilan agad ng mga yakap ko, haha, kinilig na ata kaya nakayakap siya sa mga braso ko na nakayakap sa kanya.

I just felt her soft face when I came closer to it.

Sobrang sarap sa feeling!

The view is perfect! Grabe! Alam niyang fond ako ng seas and skies. Amanda bakit ganito?!

"You're late." Wow? Nagdemand pa!

I was about to remove my arms around her but she refused to it at mahigpit na hinawakan ang mga kamay ko.

Gosh! Bakit naman ganito?! Gusto talaga niya na nakayakap ako habang nakatalikod siya.

"So-sorry?!" I chuckled.

She chuckled softly.

Ugh! Lord bakit po ang swerte ko?! Nakakainis!

"It's okay babe, kidding." She turned her body towards me.

Gosh! Ano ba ang kinain nito at ang fresh pa rin tignan kahit gabi na?!

She's staring intently while smirking.

Aba! At may masama pa atang balak.

I arched my brows, akala naman niya hmp!

She just laughed.

"You're so cute babe, tsss, I miss that!"

She said while staring at me, teasing me actually.

Cute ba ako? Parang naiinis na nga itsura ko e hahahaha, pero sige na nga sabi niya.

I just felt her soft lips on my forehead.

OMG! ano ba!!!

The home is what I felt when I am with her, the safety.

Gustong-gusto ko lagi siyang nasa tabi ko at wala ng iba.

Pinapakiramdaman ko pa rin ang mga halik niya sa aking noo lalo lang akong namumula sa bawat pagtagal.

"Mahal kita babe, mahal na mahal." I whisphered.

I just felt her two hands at my face right now and facing it towards her.

Gosh! Bakit ganito naman? Sandali lang!

She stared at my eyes. Those sterling eyes. Ilang araw ko din yan inintay 'no! Deserve ko lang din siguro ng kiss? Hahahaha

"I love you too."

Aww. Kainis! Yung puso ko nagdiriwang kapag nagsasalita siya!

Baka di na naman ako makahinga niyan.

Titig mo babe, sandali lang! Grabe ang intense ha!

She caressed my head with her right hand.

It relaxes me, ngayon lang ako na-relaxed after a long busy day.

"Relieve now babe?" She calmly asked me.

I nodded.

"Thank you." I uttered.

She's still caressing my head while I am hugging her.

She gave me a warm smile. That smile that I always see when I am with her. Wala talagang nagbago!

"Let's continue our date shall we?" She asked.

I nodded, excited na akong kumain eh!

Actually sa kanya talaga ako excited hahahahaha.

She grabbed my right hand.

God! Bakit ba ako hindi makahinga kapag hinahawakan na niya ako. It feels like I am floating.

KINIKILIG AKO!

Agad niya akong hinila papuntang table, with two seats. Reserved lang talaga sa amin kasi walang ibang tao.

We both seated and starts to eat.

She's still staring at me. A-ano ba?

"What?'' I asked.

Ayaw pa rin niya tanggalin yung tingin niya saken. Nakakainis ha!

She shook her head and starts to eat too.

Good!

"How's your day Miss Universe?" She asked me.

"I'm doing fine. I have some shoots and interviews, it's kinda exhausting."

Totoo naman! Hindi talaga pwedeng mawalan ng shoots for the endorsements but after the victory party magto-tour na ako around the world.

"How about you babe?" I asked while eating this Cobb salad.

"Actually I was about to leave tomorrow and I am going to miss you."

She lowered her voice.

Nalulungkot ba siya?

I smiled at her.

"Hey don't be sad! I am going to miss you too, maybe I have the chance to visit Thailand soon. Tour me around okay?"

We both chuckled but she chuckled a bit.

Still staring at my eyes.

Her eyes shows uncertainty, sa tingin ko lang naman. A-ano pa ba ang kulang ko?

May problema ba siya?

"I am scared babe."

She whispered with hesitation.

"Babe? Why? Are you okay?"

Nag-aalala na ako, ano ba ang pwede kong gawin?

She smiled at me, she's unsure of that smile while staring at me.

"I am scared to lose you babe."

God! Sandali! Bakit ba ako kinikilig.

Dapat mag-alala pa ako pero nung sabihin niya na natatakot siyang mawala ako. Wow.

Takot din naman ako e, sobra!

"Me too babe, but I think my love for you is so strong that no one can break us apart. Always remember that I am into you, no one else 'kay?" I said and chuckled.

Ang seryoso naman niyan babe! Sabagay maganda ka pa rin naman hahaha

Bigla siyang natawa, yie blush yarn?

I continue to swallow the food that I'm eating right now. Masarap siya.

"I will wait for you babe, 'til you end your reign." She smiled.

Awww.

"Why so serious babe? Cute hahahaha"

She shrugged and chuckled.

Ayan na bumabalik na naman yung makulit na siya.

"Okay okay, maybe I was just missing you but I am totally okay now. I want to give you this---"

I was surprised when she's holding a bouquet of orange tulips and giving it to me.

She widely smiled at me.

Hindi ko na rin mapigilan ngumiti.

My favorite flowers!

Ang ganda naman grabe.

Tss! Pakilig ka na ba Amanda?! Hmp! Kakainis naman 'to!

"How did you know th---?" I asked.

I was about to compel when a Lauv song appeared of nowhere.

A-ano 'to?!

I was surprised when Amanda stand up and was about to take my hand.

Sasayaw?!

Hoy sandali!

"Let's dance my babe?" She smiled at me.

The soft beat is what I'm hearing right now.

My heart is now totally flattered!

Amanda! Bakit?! Ughhh!!!

Mamimiss kita ng sobra!

I gave my hands to her.

I can't stop smiling.

The song is reverb and slowed, gosh! Nagmukhang sweet song.

She take my hand and I stand.

Dinala niya ako sa isang malaking space. It was filled with lights at ang tanging hangin ang pumapagaspas sa amin.

Agad niya hinawakan ang kamay ko at nilagay sa balikat niya at ang mga kamay niya ay sa aking bewang.

Sa-sandali!

She's staring at me smiling. I just can't help it but to smile at her!

Amanda ang sweet mo!

We slowly swayed while listening to the music.

I-it was lit but in a romantic way!

Unti-unti kong pinatong ang ulo ko sa balikat niya. Pinapakiramdaman ang musika na siyang nagbibigay ng kilig sa puso ko. Ang sarap sa feeling! I can hear her heart beating.

I slowly closed my eyes and I can only feel my heart beating so fast, the adrenaline rush!

Bakit ba namimiss ko na siya at sobrang minamahal patagal ng patagal?

Alam na alam niya kung paano kunin ang puso ko at napapahulog ito ng wala sa oras that's why Amanda made me fall in love with her.

I want this kind of dance while reminiscing the moment of us.

"Babe I want to ask you something."

She uttered.

I nodded.

"Go on babe." Saad ko habang nagsasayaw kami ng mabagal.

Agad kong tinanggal ang ulo ko sa balikat niya at tinignan siya.

I just felt her right hand at my face.

Go-gosh!

Her soft hand touches my face!

The feeling!

She stared at me intently but smiled.

"Let's make this relationship official?"

I was startled.

Ang tagal kong hinintay 'to!

Paano ako magsasalita?!

Sa tatlong linggo na nakilala namin ang isa't-isa hindi ko inakala na mahuhulog ako ng ganito kabilis at mamahalin si Amanda ng totoo.

My eyes are in tears!

God no! Bakit ba ako naiiyak?

I waited for this!

My heart now is beating so fast!

Paano ko ba madedeserve ang ganitong treatment? Sobra naman!

GOSH

Aayawan ko pa ba?!

Syempre oo!

Tanga na lang ako kung di pa ako o-oo.

I gave her my sweetest smile.

"Ye-yes babe!" I uttered.

Ba-bakit ba ako naiiyak?! Sandali?!

I bursted into tears already!

Mahal na mahal kita Amanda!

I hugged her immediately.

I just felt her hands at my waist holding it like there's no tomorrow.

Naiinis ako sa paraang kailangan pa namin maghiwalay.

Pero di naman matutupad ang pangarap ko kung iiwan ko na lang ito basta-basta!

I believe that God will give us the perfect time to reunite. To see each other again after a year.

Being a Miss Universe is full of responsibilities and Amanda knows it.

God! How can I resist this woman? Sobrang understanding niya sa mga sitwasyon na pinagdadaanan ko?

She's way too perfect para saken, pero binigay mo pa rin.

"Ssshh hahahaha don't cry na!" Her soft chuckle went straight to my ears.

Tears of joy 'to!

We're still swaying at the beat.

Pero hindi ko talaga mapigilan umiyak!

Nakakainis ka naman Amanda!

"How I wish we could live forever like this." She added and sighed in relieve.

"I know babe, I wanted to."

Gusto ko rin, pero hindi pa rin ito ang tamang panahon.

Pero di ako pwede sa ngayon.

"It's okay babe. I am ready to wait for you. I totally understand, what kind of girlfriend I am if I'm just going to stop you, right?"

My heart!!!

"I can sacrifice everything for this, for you. I will take the risk just to be with you. You don't know how I am f*cking so much in love with you. Damn! I love you so much babe!"

MY HEART FROZED.

Yung puso ko!

Bakit ganito Lord?

Nakakainis na napapangiti niya ako ng wala sa oras!

"You're so in love with me, while I am totally into you babe. I-I love you so much too!"

My eyes are now in tears, hindi ko mapigilan ang pagtulo ng luha ko dahil sa sobrang saya.

I never felt this kind of love before.

It was beyond my expectations.

The way how Amanda showed what true love is, is what I am searching for my whole life.

Natagpuan ko na siya at hindi ko na siya hahayaan umalis pa sa tabi ko.

She slowly grab my face and wiped my tears away.

Grabe! Bakit ang saya-saya ko?!

KINIKILIG AKO?!

She's staring at me like I am the most beautiful girl in the universe.

"Don't cry now babe. I just want you to know that I'm here for you and I am here waiting. Continue your advocacy and I will support you wherever you go. Smile now." She said and chuckled.

Ang pagluha ko ay napalitan ng mga ngiti.

We're just looking at each other while feeling the beat and swaying.

Ayaw ko ng matapos ang gabing ito!

The whole universe is looking at us at parang nakikisimpatya sa amin.

The stars shine so bright while the moon became our light, sobrang romantic ng gabing ito.

Ang pagaspas ng hangin ang dahilan kung bakit lumalamig pa lalo.

Walang ingay tanging ang music sa speaker ang nakikinig, that sweet melody!

Basta ang alam ko kaming dalawa lang ang magkasama.

Wala ng makakasira pa sa amin, kakayanin namin 'to hanggang sa huli.

I just noticed that her face is slowly going closer to my face.

I can feel her breathing.

My heart is now throbbing.

Her eyes tells me that she loves me.

Ang kaninang mga mata niya na hindi sigurado ay ngayon nagbibigay pahiwatig na masaya siya.

I closed my eyes.

I just felt her lips on mine for the third time. The way she kissed me right now is more sincere, full of love, breathtaking.

Scintillating!

I- I can't breathe!

Her warm lips glided to my lips and I just felt my mouth opening and her tongue is slowly touches my tongue it's like a magnet that the more I close to her the more I am attracted to it.

GO-GOSH!

Hindi ako makagalaw!

The way she kiss my lips is longing for love, sobrang pagmamahal na akala mo'y inabot na ng taon.

My body heated and craves more for the kiss.

GOSH AMANDA! Bakit ba minamahal kita ng ganito?!

The way she kissed my lips she just want to remind me na sa kanya lang ako, at sa akin siya.

She caressed my neck while kissing me.

Ga-grabe!

"I will wait for you my Miss Universe"

She said while kissing me.

That sweet voice! How would I refuse that?!

Nakakahalina!

"I will assure you that." She added.

I smiled.

Still longing for her kiss.

"I will be back babe and I promise you that the universe will not break us apart when that day comes." I said with a smile on my face.

I felt that she moved away.

Gosh! Pwede isa pa ulit? Kidding!

"I love you babe and I will always keep on reminding that I am madly in love with you." She smirked and smiled.

I know babe, I know.

"We are both madly in love babe and I love you so much." I said.

I gave her my warmest cuddle.

Love is not all about the physical appearance or attraction it is the feeling that are felt when two persons collide. Nakakatakot man magmahal pero alam ko na kapag kasama ko siya my heart is at peace. I feel so much love when I'm around her the giggleness as what I always say. Sisiguraduhin ko sa aking pagbabalik na hinding-hindi na kami maghihiwalay and I have the guts to say na

'Amanda handa na kitang makasama habang-buhay.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 54.3K 34
Broke and unemployed Jade Chimera hits the jackpot when she finds out her dead uncle left his mansion to her. One problem: her uncle's stepson, Kenji...
33.4K 1.4K 16
My 3rd Story about RaStro Glaiza de Castro as GEM Rhian Ramos as VALERIE
7.8M 230K 55
Rogue Saavedra, the arrogant city's young billionaire, becomes stranded on an unknown island. There he meets an illiterate jungle woman, Jane, who is...