SHE DON'T MIND

Author's Note: Si author ay nagbabalik na, izza prank lang 'yon uy! Mahal na mahal ko kaya kayong lahat, di ako ghoster pero napapagod din huehue 😆❤️

Traisse Dion Morris' POV

The way she kissed me that night..

The way she met my gaze at our first meeting..

[Don't tell me you're going to quit now Traisse?!] I just heard Elijah's chuckle and sighed on the other line of the phone.

Damn Rabiya! Why are you making me insane?! Staring at her right now makes my body in flame, my sexual desire is attacking me everytime she met my gaze, the way she handled herself drives me crazy, my body craves for her.

I can imagine myself right now having a good time with her, dang!

I am now smiling and saw myself shaking my head while staring at her, one of the hell fine lady!

"Not at all Elijah, you know what a Traisse can do." I assure him and smirked.

She's having a small talk with the candidates for the upcoming Miss Universe Thailand.

[What are you waiting for? Don't waste a single dime man!]

I can't stop laughing. How am I going to resist that kind of body? I was totally into her. That willowy figure attracts me. Damn!

"Gotta' go now man." I said and shakes my head.

Traisse Dion you can get anything you want and surely you'll make Rabiya fall in love with you.

"Rabiya.." I sighed heavily and stared at her.

"Ye-yes Mr. Traisse?" She turned her gaze, her voice is kinda panicky. Oooh, I like that baby, you're now frightened hmmm....

"Apologies for what I did.." I plainly said.

It's the part of the plan, beware...

"Uh, it's okay but please don't do it again--" She looks irritated now.

I gave her a warm look, to make her feel comfortable.

"I will not do it again, friends?" I offer my right hand.

She seems terrified, but why I am now likin' it? It's getting wild!

I can't stop biting my lip, while staring at her mouth, damn woman! I am hooked!

Why do I imagine now sucking my lips to her?! Da-dang!

"Fi-fine!"

She accepted my offer and shakes my hand, my body heated, her delicate skin touches mine. I can't wait for more.

"Stay away from her or else.." A toneless voice of a woman appeared of nowhere.

Dammit! That Amanda is now interrupting me! What the hell??

"Babe it's fine, he's sorry." Rabiya defended.

Amanda stared at me angrily, wow. I am not that scared, she's just a woman, too weak and vulnerable. How did Rabiya get into that relationship?? Falling in love with a girl is a sh*t!

I chuckled..

"I'm just being friends with Rabiya isn't that fine with you Miss Thailand?" I jokingly asked. She seems so pissed HAHAHAHAHAHA

"I don't trust you Dion." She coldly said.

What the hell?? Does this woman think she's strong?! I can beat her up right away! She's just a woman of words but none in action. Ridiculous.