YAMIRNA

By Blackmermaid44

A miracle is it is for yadava princess to luminate the burning gold. But how could he let the gloom fill his... More

Author's Note
ARRIVAL
THE ENTRY
PAIN
MEETING
THOUGHTS
RETURN
DWARKA
YAJNASENI
SWAYAMVAR
INSULT
HASTINAPUR
RAJYASABHA
STUDENT
ALLIANCE
WAITING
TEMPLE
ABDUCT
SHOCK
REALIZATION
ALONE
READY
WORDS
TASK
WIN
REJECTION
MARRIAGE
FAREWELL
ANGA
START
MESSAGE
SORROW
GUILT
APOLOGY
ADVISE
MISSING
TALK
INDRAPRASTHA-1
INDRAPRASTHA-2
INDRAPRASTHA-3
INDRAPRASTHA-4
PROMISE
SISTER
GUESTS
STALKING
BROTHER
DECISION
CONFESSION
DREAMS

FAINTED

2.1K 132 20
By Blackmermaid44

Yamika stood at the entrance of the chamber where Karna's parents resting all nervously and fidgeting. All the excitement she felt first died as soon as the realisation of meeting them dawned on her head. Malini nudged her to the entrance and she stumbled a little. A bright smile immediately took place on her face at the sight of Radha feeding Karna some sweets which is unknown to her, and Adhiratha were caressing his son's silky hair affectionately.... Seems like they both missed their only son.

Her gaze turned so soft and filled with love on seeing him enjoying their company and letting them pamper him.

She took her time to take in all of his appearance, usual orange Dhoti and Angavastra which is studded with expensive pearls and gems. One long gold layered chain rests proudly on his broad chest and he were free of the weight of crown since it is placed on the bed side table. The curve on her lips only intenses high at the way him being a innocent kid infront of his dear Radhamaa....

But her trance broke when Radha's wandering eyes struck on the small figure at the entrance. Yamika nervously fidgeted like a deer in panick, other two followed Radha's gaze to find the girl who is not willing to meet any of them's gaze. She took two steps inside knowing Malini will wait outside for her.

Well Karna felt as if someone slapped right across his face at the condition of his wife. He blinked away any haziness that maybe tricking his vision....what happened to her?? He will ask Malini soon.....Still he found her beautiful even with that tired looking face and couldn't help the eradication of his heart.

His eyes squinted down seeing her wearing some plane pink attire with only one thin gold necklace. Her hair was in a mess bun and some strands were falling on her moon face. Those magnetic eyes were glossy and puffed up as if she were crying for long. Those orbs not swimming in usual joy and shine.

He with much difficulty teared his gaze away from her broken form. Radha and Adhiratha felt the weird tension around them and looked each other.

Radha opened her arms in welcome before saying affectionately, " Come here Putriii...."

Yamika released a breath that she didn't knew were holding all these time and went to the lady. She lowered herself to the ground to take their blessings and this time they blessed her without any hesitation. Radha held Yamika's hand and made her sit beside Karna in bed. Both skipped a heart beat and managed to look each other via the  corner of their eyes.

Radha stared the girl somewhat in disbelief and took ahold of her chin to say, " I never knew there is actually a girl who could match my Vasusen's charm....you really are beautiful putriii Yamika!! "

Yamika smiled bashfully making Radha caress Yamika's hair affectionately and ended up fixing her messy hair.

Yamika said by smiling to Radha, " Maa...just..just call me Yaami.... I like it that way!! "

Radha and Adhiratha smiled at the young girl already accepting her as their daughter.

Karna remain silent beside Yamika, too enthralled by the addictive aroma of Night Jasmin that always accompanied her thin frame. He scooted away from her to restrain his uncontrolled mind.

Adhiratha spoke, " Radhaa...we are really blessed to have Vasudev sree Krishna's sister as our daughter in law...."

Yamika became more comfortable and said, " It's me who got lucky to have such good in laws!! "

By now Karna were fisting and releasing his palms irritated with the fact none paying any attention to him and continuing their chit chat, especially his parents.

Atlast he asks having enough of their neglection, " Mata...you said that you both do have something important to talk to us....."

And now that made their smile vanish in an instant, which got Yamika's attention too....what changed all of sudden??

Adhiratha and Radha looked each other, their face became serious and nodded each other.

.

.

Karna and Yamika sat clueless not knowing what the two elders have to discuss about.

Radha took a deep breath and asked, " Putri....do you remember the girl who came along with us on the first day?? "

Yamika frowned and the crying face of Vrushali flashed on her mind immediately, Karna's face went blank at the mention of Vrushali, in amidst of all the chaos he literally forgot about her and guilt started to crawl upon his heart.

Gulping away the pain Yamika tried to smile while nodding.

Radha continued in a serious yet soft voice, " She is Vrushali, someone like daughter to me!! "

Yamika nodded and her brain started to overthink all the negative thoughts. Not want to continue seeing the paled face of girl, Radha gestured Adhiratha to handle further.

Adhiratha spoke by clearing his throat, " Putriii.... Actually she were about to marry Karna the next day of your Swaymvar!! As it seems we had to postpone the marriage cause Karna ended up marrying you!! "

The tiny little smile that she managed to keep it on her face till now drained away in an instant. Oh how bad she wants to look unaffected and acts normal. Though she put a stoic face to cover the pain away and her mind wandering to the day of her Swayamvar where Karna downright rejected her. Now she knows the reason behind it!!

Karna sat confused not knowing the reason behind his parents sharing it to his wife, what's there to get now talking about something never gonna happen anymore.

Radha moved closer to cup Yamika's face tenderly and requested , " Putri  Yaamiii.... That girl loves Vasusen from  childhood, it will be unfair to her if you don't accept Vrushali here....I hope you are fine with Karna marrying her!! "

Both Yamika and Karna frozen on their place as if the sky just fell upon their head. Yamika could barely breath and controlled her tears in bay. She blankly stared the wall losing all her senses for sometime.

Radha and Adhiratha looked each other and patiently waited for their reply.

Karna enquired in a calm voice after freeing himself from the initial shock, " Radhaama, do Vrushali know about her becoming my second wife?? "

Radha answers, " Not yet....don't worry about that!! Satyeshan will handle that!! "

Shaking his head Karna warned, " Then it's better not asking her....she will never agree!! "

Turning to Adhiratha he apologized joining his palms together, " Forgive me pitasree....I failed you....

But now I can't do anything about that!! On our marriage I vowed Princess Yamika will be the only one for me till death!! "

Now that got Radha and Adhiratha shocked to the core....Radha screeched in disbelief, " What?? "

" Yes Radhaama... it's true... I...I can't...."

His words got cut by the princess who were silent after hearing their request....her voice sounded emotionless, " Am fine with this marriage!! he can marry anyone....."

Karna felt a stab along those sharp words from her. He turned to look at the girl whose head is hung low. Feeling his gaze she continued, " Arya.... you... you should marry her...."

Karna's face became red in fury that he failed to recognise the breaking of her voice and shouted in top of his voice, " Who do you think you are to say that to me!! You are no one!!

Got it?? You are no one to me!! Stay quiet!! "

Yamika flinched at the hatred oozed from his voice and tears dwelled up in her pretty eyes. Radha and Adhiratha taken aback at the sudden outburst, they already heard from Malini how weird is their situation is....but didn't expected it to be much worst like this. The silence followed by the explosion were unbearable and Radha broke it by calling in a comforting voice,  " Putrii...."

But that was the last straw for Yamika to have their pity and without thinking anything she got up and ran out not wanna showing her tear streaming eyes to them. But that act only infuriated the anger building up on his chest.

He too got up swiftly and walked out saying, " You both should rest!! I will check upon her!! "

Radha and Adhiratha palmed their face groaning in disappointment. Causing trouble between the newly weds were never their intention.

.

.

Malini who were waiting outside shocked on seeing Yamika running as fast as she could with tear streaming eyes, luckily she was running on the direction of her chamber. Before she could even take a step to follow her Karna also walked past her swiftly and terror filled her heart at his reddened face which is a clear indication of how angry is he. After contemplating for a moment she decided to follow them....hope she could distract the king before he rain his fury upon that girl.

.

.

Well Karna's mind colluded completely with pure rage. It's more like he turned the pain which is originated from the hurt caused by her words into anger. It's not unusual for Kings to marry more than once, maybe all those first wifes may remain silent. But it is an unspoken truth none of the womens are fine with sharing their love. It's just simply they don't have a choice than accepting it.

And what good he done in the past life to get a wife like this?? She is completely fine with him marrying other. Seriously?? She proved it once more that he is nothing....no one to her, just a person to adorn the title of husband.

.

.

Yamika ran inside her chamber crying hard and stumbling on the way, she held the nearby table to steady herself and found her head spinning. Oh how bad she wants to get rid of this dizziness.

Closing her eyes she looked over the fact where life brought her. She always wanted to be the only wife of her love and now she just agreed for her husband to marry other one.

How could she able to watch him marrying other girl....she mumbled out crazily, " No...no...he is mine!! "

At the very next moment she slapped her palm across the mouth not want to utter those words again. From when did she became such selfish to not to even care about his happiness. It's so clear his hatred for her rose from the love he have for that Vrushali....they both are meant to be together and happy with each other. And she is the obstacle in between their path to reach the destination of togetherness. If the other girl want her to be out....then she is ready for that.

Yamika with her shivering hands wiped away those tears and gasped when a pair of strong arms held her shoulders in a tight grip. Karna forcibly twirled her making her face him.

She winced at the might he put to hold her both shoulders and flinched when he yelled out, " How dare you to walk out when my mother were talking?? "

Yamika's eyes widened at that, she didn't intend to insult them. Just acted upon her emotions. Even he knows she didn't done it purposely, but the anger were blinding him from sanity.

She tried to form some words out of her mouth which ended up in a failure as he violently shook her entire body shouting,  " You arrogant princess....aren't you satisfied with playing my life?? Now wanna hurt my parents too?? Dare to do that again...you...you...i...will..."

She couldn't hear out the rest of his words and vision were already blur with tears. His strong hold and shaking shoot pain through her entire body. Her legs became feeble to support her, not to mention how terrified she became at his outburst. Her head spun and eyes droop low inviting the charming darkness to her mind and vision. Her fragile self slipped away from his arms and were falling freely to the ground making him stop his shouts in shock.

Before her body could hit the ground, Karna held her and pulled her towards his chest. He looked down at her unconscious self where a side of her face were resting on his muscular chest. Those ocean depth eyes were closed with thin eyes lids making him figure out she just fainted.....

His eyes were comically wide not understanding what just happened and Malini who entered there gasped at the sight of unconscious Yamika.

That made his mind work properly as he screamed in horror and worry, " Call vaidya....."

She immediately left them and Karna hesitated for a moment before lifting  Yamika in both his arms. He blinked at the comforting feel of having her in his arms this close, though she weighted so light, like a feather. Now that's something he should be worried of....she is not healthy.

With her in his arms he slowly made his way towards the bed and laid her on the soft mattress. Very next instant Karna took steps backwards feeling guilty of the way he behaved at the young girl, his face washed over with worry and sadness. Why??? Why it all hurts??

Author's note

Hey guys.....how is the chapter??
When I started this story, I planned to  end it by 30 or 35 chapters.....but now it seems like a long journey..... We are not even reached the half of the plot😒😒.....hope you are enjoying.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.8K 6
Looking at the central attraction of the city The howrah bridge from him glass cabin, he sees the peaceful night and shimmering lights Making it look...
530K 34.5K 100
5 ACE SERIES [ SECOND BOOK ] **** Have you ever thought about how far one would go for love? Curious to know then read further ---- **** She was tra...
99.7K 2.8K 34
She had sacrifice everything for him but knowing that he is in love with someone else. she become bitch to him and never tried to look at him and alw...