The Venom of Izuku Yagi

By DeadlokAU

Izuku Yagi, quirkless girl, twin to Izumi Yagi, daughter of All-might and Green-Psycic. Abused? Check, Neglec... More

1: Prologue of Torture
2: A friend and powers?
3: Another friend?
4: Growing in every sense of the word
5: New powers
6: UA enter stage left
7: Izuku's hero trial
8: Birthday reminisce
9: First day at U.A.
10: Quirk testing
11: Prejudice
12: Letting them back in
13: Second day at U.A.
14: Hero training
15: True power
16: Recovery without Recovery Girl
17: A morning without Mei
18: Prior to the USJ
19: The USJ, the straw
20: The hero commission, the camel
21: Bringing the idiom together
22: The return
23: Dorms: BEGIN
24: Dorms: PLANS
25: Dorms: Momo
26: Dorms: Kyo
27: Pranks - Well maybe a bit more
28: Prank aftermath and Sports festival prelude
29: Sports time
30: Black and purple
31: Purple and Pink
32: Calming nerves
33: Date
34: No internships?
35: Miracles
36: A brothers punishment
37: Actions have consequences
38: A hobo's wrath
39: Trial by trial
40: Little party all across the city
41: Another normal day
42: Ice Girl's Sins
43: Power moves
44: Final exams
45: Shinso trial
46: Losing isn't failure
47: End of Exams and start of vacation
48: Welcome to I-Island!
49: An old, very angry, friend
50: Coincidental meetup
52: Wolfram? WolfDone
53: Two more collars
54: Settling in
55: The attack begins
56: Uncle Dabi or Uncle Touya?
57: Dabi's sweet revenge
58: Say hi to the Traitor!
59: inTERMIssioN And TalEs
60: The only canon ship
61: Little big fight
62: Villains to corruption
63: Out of the hospital...
64: And onto the streets
65: Our Bean doesn't kill... right?
66: THE RESCUE!
67: Back at UA
68: I'm not good with words
69: Back on track
70: Shie Hassaikai
71: Meeting
72: The massacre
73: One last obstacle
74: Rest at last
75: Last to rest

51: Party gone wrong

3.9K 98 57
By DeadlokAU

'Well this is fun!' Izuku quipped from inside Venom

The other just turned at looked at the girl completely confused.

'The Island's been taken over by villains.' Kyouka started

'Everyone at the party has been captured.' Her girlfriend continued

'AND AS AMAZING AS KARMA IS.' Mina butted in, 'We kinda need those two failures of parents cause they are still, sadly heroes.'

'And Papa's been taken...' Melissa mumbled, 'I know they used me to do it as well.'

'Not to mention we cannot use our quirks,' Iida informed, casting his mind back to the trouble with Stain, 'We do not want to wish more trouble by jumping in head first before waiting for back up.'

'Well actually...' Everyone turned to the blond, 'The quirk usage laws here on I-Island are a lot less strict, as long as your quirk isn't used in a melicious way or you use it to prote ct someone, with sufficient evidence, no charges are given.'

'SERIOUSLY?!' Everyone but Izuku and Melissa yelled out

'Mhm, but honestly all we need to do is reach the top floor and I'll be able to regain control of the security system, then everything will fall apart for those villains.'

Momo nodded 'Well then, I suggest we make a plan of action then we ca-'

Everyone froze and glanced back to towards the sound of the large crash cutting off the ravenette, only to see a hole carved out by Izuku leading to the outside.

'Welp' The girl stretched her arms, 'Mel-Chan hop on and we can get going!'

'HEY I'M COMING TOO!' Mei yelled jumping into the goop like nothing. Everyone else just shrugged and turned their attention back to Izuku. Said girl was currently using one arm to hang onto the blond inventor while using the other to half hang out of the building, she started to lean further, only stopping when someone called out.

'WAIT!' Momo yelled as everyone turned to look back at her, 'Shouldn't we come as well? Just to be safe?'

Izuku shook her head, 'No need, they don't know you're all here so it's safe. Mei won't let me leave her and I need Mel-chan for the security system. The less go up the faster I can hit the top.' Everyone nodded in agreement with the greenettes logic, 'Now then,' She swung herself to the out of the building, standing on the vertical surface like it was horizontal, 'Let's save uncle!'

The trio took off as Izuku carried the other two up the side of the building.

'Well, those guys are done for.' Kyo mumbled before laying down on Momo's lap. The others nodded in agreement before also getting comfortable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'PAPA' Melissa yelled out gathering the shaking scientists attention, his head shot towards his daughter as he started to cry.

'MELISSA.' He called back, running up to her and engulfing her in a hug, 'You're safe, you're safe... I can't believe it.' He cried into her shoulder, 'I was so worried they would take you away from me.'

The girl patted her father's back, 'Don't worry Papa, I won't ever leave you!'

The statement sent the man into even more tears, inside that archive of illegal devices, not safe from the crime outside, the man finally felt safe in his own daughters arms. That was until a solid click was heard behind them. The two turned to face the noise, only to be met with the other so-called hostage.

'Sam? What are you doing?' Melissa asked, 'It's me Melissa, remember?' 

The man didn't budge as he steeled his gaze... then it clicked in David's head, 'You're with them aren't you.'

The man smiled and nodded, 'You really are an idiot Shield, this device... it would have made us rich beyond all compare, used to save lives... but you stopped before it was complete, offered it up to the board who put it here. YEARS OF HARD WORK GONE... SO I'LL KILL YOU AND MAKE A FORTUNE ALL TO MYSELF.'

'And these villains?'

'All fake, just some more numbers to pay before I'm set... think about it all that money you could have had, gone.'

The man clutched his daughter tighter, 'All I wanted was my family... after she died, I realised how important Melissa was for me.'

'Well then, you two can say hi to your bitch of a wife on the other side.' He stepped forward as his smile grew into a crazed look spreading across his features, 'NOW DIE.' 

The loud bang reverberated all around the fortified chamber as the father and daughter clung to each other like there was no tomorrow, waiting for their end. Only it never came.

'You tried to hurt uncle.' The two looked up to see Izuku standing there, the one calm surface of teh goop now manic and restless, forming short tendrils snaking their way in the space around her, 'You tried to hurt Mel-chan.' The tendrils sharpened and extended outwards, looking like spikes from her body, 'YOU TRIED TO TAKE THEM FROM ME.' The spikes disappeared before a larger blunter one shot from the girls chest, rocketing towards the shaking assailant.

Only before it could touch him, a sharp metal spike obliterated his chest, piercing through it. The man couldn't even cough up blood as he died in pure agony, dropping the case with the unfinished device. It fell but before it could his the floor, the metal shifted, throwing it behind the trio, towards the room entrance and into the waiting arms of a man in a white coat.

'How disappointing, I thought that pawn would have better uses.' He smirked, 'Oh well, I'll just take that scientist instead!'

A sharp wall cut the newly reformed family apart, as another hit David over into the clutches of what seemed to be the head villain.

The man smirked, seeing his biggest problem, run towards the blond with cuts along her arms, 'So you must me Venom then.' Izuku simply sent a glare his way before turning back to treat her cousins wounds, 'Hehe, Fine then. I'm wolfram, here to make you suffer and steal this device. Now say goodbye to this man.'

In an instant a pillar rose, lifting the two out of a freshly made hole in the ceiling, sealing it up as they left, leaving no room for any to follow.

'Papa... no'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYO MY PRECIOUS BEANS, Yeah another day delay hehe.

So I somehow hit 100 followers... how IDK, but since no-one responded if they wanted anything special to be done, still open to suggestions btw, I decided to drop some treasures I found of their outfits they would wear to the event... Mei's was nearly impossible to find... everything's just with her tank top :)

Anyways you can probably guess the order but here it is anyways(YES RAI'S THERE TOO)

Iida

Rai

Mina

Kirishima

Izuku

Hitoshi

Ibara

Kyouka

Momo

Mei

Ochako

Wow that's a lot in the group... oh well the next fic's gonna have Izuku a little more isolated. And yes I've still got to write the repercussions for the class turning on Izuku after she trained everyone that day... hehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 665 11
my first story In a world were 80% of the population are born with powers called quirks the other 20% are powerless or quirkless. Our main character...
182K 2.9K 29
Since it's still around let's see my take on the story izuku Yagi lived a normal life. that is till he turned 4 and was diagnosed as quirkless despit...
20K 131 28
Izuku yagi was diagnosed quirkless and so he was neglected by his parents and bullied by his sister and her friends (Bakugo twins , todoroki twins...
496K 11K 37
Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Ikaru Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Bakugou, Shioka Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, Kok...