Call Me Dirty Minded

By RebelleMysteries

Highest Rank #5 in Humour - Skye Einstein isn't your particular girl, even if she's the great grandchild of A... More

All Rights Reserved
1. Amazeberries
2. What to Do & What Not to Do (New Kid's List)
3. Mr. Goddess or Mr. God?
4. Hit My Humerous
5. Ass Fetish
6. Paint Me Wet
7. Drool Over the Artist
8. Call My Family Eccentric
9. Ms. Coffee & Mr Delicious Italian Teacher
10. Perks of Showering Naked
11. Suffocate in Squeezes
12. Le Butt Clutcher
13. Wet White T'shirts
14. Dirty Brownies
15. Surprises
16. Erotic Morning Voices
17. She's Excited He's Not
18. Girls Know How to Control the Balls
19. Boys in Lingerie
20. The Dirty Girl Got Me Whipped
21. My Anaconda Don't!
22. The Definition of a Real Man
23. Naughty Boys Always Have to Pay
24. Lights? Nah, Cookies and Batman!
25. The Smart, Strong, Horny, Naughty, Dirty-Minded and the Sexy
26. Sleeping Doritos
27. Beauty or the Beast
28. The Heart of Life
29. That is Zit!
30. The Fallen Angel
31. Kiss Me Slowly
32. Hello Badboy Bestfriend Awkward Hello Mr Goddess
33. You Chose the Right One
35. Borrowed Undies & A Road Trip
36. Dying a Virgin
37. F*ckbewb
38. C'est La Vie
39. Wicked Wolf and Little Red
40. Skye's Delicious Addiction
41. Soaked Mattresses & Mistresses
42. Entire Student Body Eating His Baked Goodies
43. Moans of Ecstasy
44. Hitting Hard Balls
45. Purchasing Diks & Dikheads
46. Upgraded Biters//Reduced Balls
47. Shrek is Loved in Cumberland
48. Wet Dreams
49. Goldilocks
50. Slipped Inside
51. Hits Runs & Regrets
52. Underneath the Erotic Fabrication Called Dustin
53. Dustin's Bulge
54. The Absent Truth
55. Dr Penny Trait
56. Buttered Her Muffin
57. Tattooed Heads
58. Twiddling Lips
59. Jiggling and Giggling
60. Oral Presentation
61. Period.
62. Fuzzy Holes
63. Jace Daddy
64. How to Cure a Hang Over

34. Cookie Thief

11.5K 492 144
By RebelleMysteries

Chapter 34

Cookie Thief

One Day - Kodaline

Cigarette Daydreams - Cage the Elephant

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chemistry.

Beakers with salt water, Bunsen burners with girls freaking out about their hair, Sand... because you know... it's needed, Random chemicals that is the main source with whatever we're doing, Filter paper and flask, to filter things, Safety glasses to shield us from invisible substances that could get our eyebrows disintegrated, Elements with random letters mixed to sound smart and my non-brain calculating absolutely nothing because I'm currently sitting in front of a flaming evaporating basin that was supposed to evaporate water in remains of salt.

I suppose I should hose it down with a bucket of water or fire extinguisher... but the flame is too pretty.

Casually gazing at the over burning blazing fire that has now grown around the retort stand.

"Hey Skye, what's u- DUDE ITS ON FIRE!" I turned finding a panicked Sammy bringing the whole classes attention to my, somewhat experiment.

"Skye! What are you- Oh My God, Mr Peters!" I turn to my left finding a melodramatic Arthur.

"If this is your way of burning the school down, next time tell me so I can help make it a little less... not us in the room, chance of survival kinda thing" Jayden casually presents sitting beside me, sharing the view of the flaming experiment.

And then it lead to more screaming, over exaggerative shouts, high screeches and much running.

"The view is pretty" Jayjay mumbled under his breath. I snickered in response agreeing

"Some people are just so theatrical, sometimes I feel like I'm in Grease" I murmured staring blankly at the fast growing fire.

"SKYE AND JAYDEN GET OUT! OH MY GOD, WE'RE GONNA DIE!" Chandler cries out, hands held high running around as if Slender man were behind him. I shook my head nudging Jay, "He still wets the bed huh?"

Jayden chuckled slightly nodding his head. The smell of intoxicating fumes started getting to me, so I stood up and shrugged it off.

"All we have to do is turn off the gas tap" I glanced at Jayden laughing lightly.

"This is why, we're the naughty ones. Because people are too dumb to understand the way out, its too easy to play" Jayden laughed giving me a side bear hug and simply turning off the gas tap, in which the flame immediately disappeared.

"FIRE! WHERE! Where is the Fire!"

Mr Peters rushes in exasperated with the rest of the class sprawled behind him, and Chandler's eyes poking out, Arthur holding an extinguisher and Sammy looking like he had a heart attack.

Cliché? I think not, Dramatic? I believe so.

5 weeks. 3 days. 2nd period. Rumbling Stomach of unfortunate lack of cookies.

And those 5 weeks? Well Jace... had to go immediately to his parents after they've found out of his medical condition, and because they miss him. And so he went to go see his parents since they've been recently residing somewhere in the city side because of business, well more like forced to reside there for 2 months. My best friend I've never been parted from, gone. Ha ha, gone, left 5 weeks ago... 4 days after Dustin disappeared from my doorstep.

Both of them, gone.

The usual familiar tingle of pain inside the left side of my chest began to burn, heart ache.

The intriguing uprise from Science became the talk of the school, and so, I'm now sitting at the lunch table fiddling with my Amazeberries Fruitilicious ring, pretty much it and the endless thoughts of my best friend running through my head.

My heart beat turned faster and slower at the same time as I thought of him.

I poked at my non edible food and sighed.

5 weeks, 3 days, 4 hours ago

"Babygirl, you want to know something I've never told you?" Jace's calming voice said, breaking the silence. I laid back on his chest staring at our hands which intertwined and seemed to fit each other perfectly, my small fingers only reaching2/3rds up his.

"How dare you keep something from me" I giggled feeling his arms wrap even tighter around me.

"Oh Skye..." he whispered softly, kissing my ear. "If I told you then, I'd only receive a chuckle and a 'you're great at acting, join a soap opera' comment", I laughed feeling his chest uprise beneath my back.

"That is very true, mm"

"Hm... this is called a 3 year olds perspective of how he fell inlove" I glanced up at his grey green eyes and rested my head on his chest waiting for him to continue.

"When I was 3-"

"Wait, are you sure you were 3? And are you sure this is accurate? Maybe you were 5 or 9 or 13, or maybe this is a dream. Or parts of it is a dream, or maybe some bits you imagined, or may-"

"Baby..." I didn't hear an added girl, just baby... and that's when my heart dropped. I immediately kept quiet and mumbled a sorry.

"I know this is 100% precise because it was the moment I fell inlove with a cookie thief" he grinned looking down at me. "My memories, especially those that are my favourite... for me, are clear and easy to remember. Hm... may I continue?"

"Yesh" I nodded shutting my nervous and rambling mouth. He gave a soft smile and rubbed my shoulders. "When I was 3 I was half way in building an amazing lego piece at my new preschool, I believe it was a-"

"Pirate ship" I gently answered back making him smile his dimple smile.

"Mhm, and while I was building that pirate ship, I was happily munching on my big chocolate chip cookie which I'd like to mention, my mum bought me before she left for another long business trip."

He leant down kissing my shoulder, resting his chin on it proceeding with the memory.

"Then this little girl with light brown waves came in with her big fluffy blue beanie and a huge boy shirt, in which at the time she stated was a fashionable dress designed by 'baldy daddy'" I giggled closing my eyes to the thought.

"And this little girl, who was damn right beautiful with her big hazel eyes and amazing fashion sense, came up to me... and at the time I was a little shocked because most girls usually walked away instead of talking to me"

"As oppose to now" I add in, making Jace give a little sneer and a poke in my ribs. I jumped slightly, landing back softly in his arms. "Okay okay, sowwie, continue"

"But this girl wasn't like other girls, instead of running away from cooties, she came up and stole my big chocolate chip cookie out of my hand and out of my mouth and took a big bite out of it, smiling. Obviously she didn't know what germs or cooties were" I laughed playing with our fingers.

"I of course, teared up. It was a significant cookie and this girl just kept eating it in front of me with not bit guilt, it was as if she enjoyed my suffering"

"Hey I didn't-"

"Shh" Jace placed a finger on my lips silencing me.

If I could, I would've licked his finger at that moment. But I'm on this Dirty Mind and Dirty Thoughts Diet. It's retained to only 3-5 times a day.

"She thoroughly enjoyed that cookie, even at a point I reached over to get it but she just retreated back and smiled, crumbs all over her face and her constantly biting it"

"She sounds evil"

"Evilly beautiful, I didn't understand how another kid could just do that. Didn't she have her own lunch? Or was she a new preschool bully?"

Jace taps his chin pretending to think.

"But I still couldn't help but stare, although face filled with tears and excruciating pain from cookie loss, this little girl was just so straight forward and persistent. Her big eyes intent on the cookie, her lips devouring it. It was then I fell inlove with her, it was evident as 'love at first sight' there was just something about this little girl, although sad she made my heart beat faster at the same time. And then the second she finished, she wiped her crumby face and hugged me tightly shouting 'I'm Skye, I like cookies. I love cookies, cookies, cookies'"

Jace leant lower kissing my neck, "and then she took out a nerd packet and gave it to me as a peace offering, I easily accepted because I was so dumbfounded by her beauty and eagerness. I've never had nerd candy, until this little girl came along, and what do you know... it's now my favourite thing in the world besides that little girl" He leant lower kissing my collar bone from behind.

"She then helped me with the lego piece, focused on the section. It then became a drug deal that every day at preschool we'd swap cookies for nerds." He nibbled my neck making me lean my head back on his shoulder.

"Till this day she has me getting heart problems, I'm so drawn to her, every bone in my body needs her, and my mind could never deny how my heart feels about her. I can't find a word to describe why I can't breathe okay without her in my life... I'm crazy, and undeniably inlove with her."

My heart dropped, my hair on my arms were standing, his heated breath on my neck made my head spin, his words felt like a strong wind knocked me off my stance. I could feel my heart, my feelings erupt. I couldn't describe it, it felt amazing, psychotic, feverish, alive.

"Her name is Skye Light Einstein, and my baby... that is you, and I thank God every day to now be able to call you mine" Jace began kissing down my neck, "Mine", he mumbled kissing my bare shoulder, "Mine", he repeated kissing the back of my shoulder.

My skin was on fire, my whole upper body was seconds away from turning and ripping off his shirt, the way he made me felt...

"I'm in love with you... I need you" He kissed my shoulder gently, closing his eyes and resting his forehead on it, tightening his grip around my waist.

An unexpected tear rolled down, I was downright speechless. I hesitated due to an overwhelmed amount of emotion, and so I sucked in a breath.

"I'm in love with you too... Jace Sebastian Neviar" I turned around cupping his cheeks in my hands, lifting his eyes to me. He stared at me with so much love and longing it made my heart twitch like a romantic movie, if I could, I would've popped a leg too.

"See just then, I nearly had a heart attack Ms Einstein" Jace lingered down nearing his lips to mine.

"Maybe you should check that out by a love doctor Mr Neviar" I smiled in return, closing the gap between us and kissing his lips softly.

Strawberries.

"Well aren't you getting mushy" He mumbled in this sweet kiss.

"You are the only exception..."

~~~~~~~~~

"Don't leave me!" I shouted out at a red Jace, pain filled in his face.

"Baby girl... I'm sorry, I have to go. It's only three months, we talked about this... please baby" Jace cupped my cheeks, leaning his forehead on mine. I could feel our tears mixing as we stood in front of the airport, the other guys stood around us, already given their goodbyes. But I? I was still on mine for the past fifteen minutes.

"Take me with you... please" I whimpered, he held me tightly against him.

"You know my parents would allow me, please... please" The tears began to muffle my voice, my undone hair stuck on my streamed face.

"Baby I know but I need you to go to school, and your parents weren't entirely fine with it, you know that"

"School! School coming from you? That's a joke Jace! Take me please, I've never been gone without you for more than a week! I can't handle this, please stay, or take me... it hurts being away from you" Endless tears greeted my new ones.

"I know my baby... I know" He kissed my head holding me tightly against him. "I'll call you every damn day, text you, skype you"

"... just take me"

His grip tensed and I could feel his sobs stifling in the nape of my neck. It hurt, so so much.

I ran my fingers through his hair, squeezing him against my petite frame. I couldn't let go, not of him, never.

"I promise we'll start sexting to satisfy your hormones too" His husky voice breathed, voicing close to my ear so only I could hear. I laughed with tears still enjoying the inevitable cycle.

"Go baby, go... go" I quickly murmured, scared to change my mind. I held his cheeks in my palms, kissing all over his face without missing a spot. "Go my Nerd Thunder" I broke a small smile trying to reassure his gloomed face.

He gazed at me lovingly, lifting my chin to pull my lips to his. We kissed gently, enduring the pain and love. It was tender and ever so fragile, he made me so vulnerable..

"I love you" I closed my eyes smelling his intoxicating appealing scent.

"I love you too Cookie Crumble, and I promise when I come back, I'm making you mine... officially and properly" I opened my eyes shocked, my heart becoming a little stampede. "I'll never leave you again after this, I promise" He then lifted my pinky, locking it with his and planting a small kiss on my knuckles.

I glanced at his grey green eyes that were occupied with tears, gripping his hand tight in mine. He walked backwards that to me, felt like an eternity. Our hands slowly sliding out of each other's like a depressing chick flick. It pained me but I sucked in my breath smiling at him, Jace, my Jace.

'I love you' I mouth, smiling as I watch his lips mouth 'I love you too'.

I love you Jace...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Condensation, say it Skye" I came back to reality with a speaking Arthur.

"Condom Sensation" I mumbled back, still a little dazed.

"Guys! Stop changing it all dirty. You will all fail, I swear" I stared blankly at Arthur.

"Fukalite. A mineral that is supposedly composed of elements. Fuk-a-lite. Kinky Arthur, kinky" I simply worded, Arthur sighed shaking his head at my dismay.

"Ooh I got one!" Chandler calls out. "Formication, sounds good to get down and dirty" Chandler winked.

"It's a medical term for small insects crawling on your skin man!" Arthur cries out, surprisingly freaking out of our misinterpretation.

"Philoerection!" Jayden adds, "Good one!" I shouted back, high fiving him. "Don't worry man; I know it's a word for when hair stands at end. No need for the definition" Arthur was eyeing us like we were aliens.

"Cummingtonite" I snorted, laughing with Jayden and Chandler. "That is legit a mineral right?"

Arthur sighed, nodding his head. "Do you only listen to scientific terms that sound wrong?"

"Yes" We say in sync, high fiving each other once again.

"Guys! They have caramel slice!" Sammy excitedly screeches as he slides in beside Arthur, tray filled with at least 8 caramel slices.

"Really? DUDE!" Chandler instantly shouts out, getting up and running to the line. I snickered at Sammy, "Caramel Slice Freak"

He grinned in response, "Cookie Maniac"

"Touché" I chuckled stealing the caramel slice out of his hand.

"Hey! That's mine" Sammy's eyes with determination of grabbing it back made me laugh.

"So? Its food, I'm human. I need food, duh" I took a bite out of it, wiggling my brows and enjoying it.

"I DON'T CARE, GIMME! GOD DAMMIT SKYE" Sammy cries trying to get it out of my hands and mouth.

"But I got cooties-" I mumbled in the middle of the slice being taken from my mouth.

"HA HA, got it. So? I have herpies? And you took a bite out of it so-"

I stared wide eyed, spitting out the remained caramel substance in my mouth. "Dude, no no, dammit, Flabba Doodle ass AH!" I grabbed my milkshake sculling down the strawberry mixture hitting me with Jace thoughts.

Arthur and Jayden stared at me amused at my break out.

"You know he doesn't have herpies..." Jayden dragged on laughing, "He has crabs"

"WHAT!"

I hurriedly took off the lid of my shake and sculled the remaining cup, which was at least half filled.

"No no no" I repeatedly mumbled to myself.

"Skye..." Arthur calmly said making me stare at him suspiciously with the cup still filling my mouth with strawberry liquid.

"Mm?"

"Sammy is a virgin" I choked on my drink, erupting with laughter.

"Ha ha, oh my god! Are you serious, really? VIRGIN!" I got into fits of giggles out of surprise.

"Skye! Shh, I have a reputation! Stop!" Sammy mutters quietly under his breath. I stared around at the now looking glances in the cafeteria and retreated back in my seat, leaning forward with a whisper.

"Is it because you're circumcised?"

Sammy choked on his caramel slice staring at me, Jayden and Arthur held in their laughs.

"N-no... I just..."

"Into guys?"

"Skye!"

"Too small?"

At this point Arthur was hiding his face in his arms shaking and Jayden was coughing trying to contain his fits.

"Skye Einstein! NO!"

"Problems with genital area? Hygiene?"

"WOMAN!" Sammy covered his face with his hands, restraint vacant with a groan escaping his lips.

"Indecisive manhood?" Sammy didn't respond he just held himself in his hands.

"I'm joking! Sam Sam" I murmur, poking his side.

"Don't worry I'm waiting for the perfect moment too, and the right person" I reassured him. Sammy peeked his eye between his fingers looking at me.

"At least you have the right person" He mumbled looking down and removing his hands.

"Heh, I lost mine to some chick at 13 in a beach shed" Jayden chuckled resting his chin on his fist. "Mine wasn't special but I do hope I spent it with someone more important to me"

"Mm at least it was in shelter, mine was in a camp site, muddy woods. Girl couldn't wait" We all looked at Arthur. "Guys... she wasn't even that good, she looked like Russell Brand... literally, minus the beard"

"Always thought you were into the dirty look, which is why you have a fine line of eligible bachelorettes to please your conformity" Jayden gestures to specific girls around. "Chantelle, dirty nails, black teeth, stench, your typical homeless chick although she's wealthy, in which may be a perfect match as your girlfriend young Arthur?"

Arthur rolled his eyes and turned back to Sammy, "Don't worry... waiting is good, don't do what Jayden and I did, screw because the girl's hot"

"But Russel Brand chick doesn't sound hot..." I drag on.

"Shh Skye, to the point. What I'm saying is, patience on sex is valuable, its pure and when that moment comes when you believe it feels right then, man you won't regret it"

I listened on quietly as the boys gave Sammy it's okay Sex talk. I sucked in a breath with wondered when I'd lose my virginity, to who I'd give it to, and the moment, came tumbling in.

Then for those ten minutes of laughing with the boys, smiling, joking around... was probably the longest since Jace left, that I haven't thought of him. And so I presumed back to my position and stared into oblivion... sad.

Maybe Jace will be my First Time.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm Back! Officially, that is. And I know I have seemed to repeat that but factually, I'm back. Senior year, lack of cookies stamina, Mexican dancing, work, work, food. Sums up the reasons why I evaporated into oblivion.

Love you all Readers, you honestly boost my lazy ass to continue something I love.

Comment ~ Vote ~ Eat ~ & Fantasise

Mysteries

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889K 23.8K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
741 16 86
Jace has been struggling for a while now. With a 5 year old sister,a 2 year old brother, dead mother, and alchoholic father this 16 year old has been...
73 11 6
#TLAParticipant2018 "Quotes Mackenzie" tells the story of Bobby Mackenzie. He's the youngest child of Lindsey Mackenzie, his single mother. Bobby is...
623K 15.8K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...