Killa's World

By dailydoseofglocky

π™Όπš’ πš•πš’πšπšŽ; π™Όπš’ πš›πšžπš•πšŽπšœ πš†πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš–πš’ πš πš˜πš›πš•πš 🌎 More

Killa's World
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Social Update #1 πŸ’™
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Social Update #2 πŸ’™
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
πŸ’‹ 𝐿𝑂𝑂𝐾𝑆 𝐾𝐼𝐿𝐿 πŸ’‹
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
MEMORY LANE WITH THE GANG πŸ’™
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
SOMEONE SAY BOOK 2 ?!
BONUS CHAPTER
Happy Mother's Day Killa πŸ’

CHAPTER 20

1.3K 47 17
By dailydoseofglocky

Ace House 5:02pm

Mikey's POV

"Ight I'll hit you up later."I said.

"Ight nigga and keep a eye on Jae we don't need her going back to jail nigga."Ashton said laughing.

Ashton was one of the players I trained with.

"I'll have her fuck yo ass up better stop speaking on her." I said eyeing him in the phone laughing.

"Speaking of her there she go right now!" I yelled out trying to scare Ashton ass.

As soon as you know it he hung up fast as fuck.

"Nigga knew to hang up the phone or it was his ass."Ace said coming outside with Montae and Keyontae.

"On god nigga get his ass shot literally."Keyonate said laughing peeling a orange.

"Ass end up with no teeth just gums." Montae said lighting up him a blunt.

"Man Lucas said he canceling plans with us cause Malaysha wanna go to the movies with Luca bad ass." Ace said shaking his head.

"Nigga got a family now can't be mad he doing his daddy duties to both them." I said laughing.

"Mikey ass was doing daddy duties with Killa ass 3 weeks ago." Keyontae said laughing.

"Bailing her ass out of jail cause she whooped ole girl ass at her shop." Ace said laughing.

"She two pieced Shawty ass!"Keyontae said laughing.

"Yall niggas hell boy!" Montae said laughing.

"Nigga where the fuck you get a McDonald's cup from?"I asked Montae.

"Real gutta nigga real plugs and connections!"Keyonate said sipping out a sippy cup.

"AYE NIGGA FUCK YOU GOT KENAI SHIT FOR?"Montae said looking at Keyonate.

Everybody bust out laughing.

"Nigga this Luca shit." Keyonate said sipping out the sippy cup flicking Montae off.

"Hell naw-AYE NIGGA FUCK YOU DRINKING OUT MY SON SHIT FOR?" Lucas said realizing what Keyonate said.

"At this point keep that shit.."Lucas said waving him off.

"Niggas out here drinking out baby cups."I said to myself shaking my head laughing.

"MAN ANYWAY BACK TO MY BABY MAMA!" Ace said.

"My baby ass got charges pressed against her?"Ace asked me.

"Cause if she do I'll kill that bitch for her.."Ace said with a serious face.

"Get a load of this guy."Keyonate said making me and everybody laugh.

"Nawl she don't but the girl put a restraining order on her though."I said taking my phone out.

ᴍʏ4ʟɪғᴇʀ💕:You straight?

ᴍʏ4ʟɪғᴇʀ💙:Yeah

ᴍʏ4ʟɪғᴇʀ💕: Okay but I gotta question.

ᴍʏ4ʟɪғᴇʀ💙: Wassup🤷🏽‍♂️

ᴍʏ4ʟɪғᴇʀ💕: I found some small ass strip lashes on my side of the sink a few minutes ago

ᴍʏ4ʟɪғᴇʀ💕: I ain't no small strip lashes wearing ass bitch so who they belong to? Cause on my life they don't belong to me...

ᴍʏ4ʟɪғᴇʀ💙:Dont start this now🤦🏽‍♂️

ᴍʏ4ʟɪғᴇʀ💕:Ight

Don't text back: What I do now?

ᴍʏ4ʟɪғᴇʀ💕:Nun...

Don't text back: Lies but um ok

ᴍʏ4ʟɪғᴇʀ💕:Wow now I'm the one who's lying now...

Don't text back: Bruh

ᴍʏ4ʟɪғᴇʀ💕: It's cool

404-218-2276: What you cooking when I get back? 🔴
Retry sending message

1 month later
11:24am

Killa's POV

"I look good as fuck." Mulatto said as she was looking at her hair in the mirror.

"Glad you like it." I said as I was putting my hair stuff back in my bag.

"Hmm sis cause you just hooked a bitch up." She said handing me $5,000.00 out her Gucci bag.

"Oh shit now." I said to myself as I took the money stuffing it in my bag.

"You always know how to do my hair exactly how I like it! Thank you Killa pooh." She said as she hugged me.

Okay it's a lot of things I can tolerate.

But that damn nickname she just said...That shit so damn ugly to me.

"Anytime love." I said as I took the elevator in condo to go down stairs.

Soon as I got in my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said as I picked up my phone.

"She coming?"I heard Malaysha said in the back ground.

"Bitch I'm calling her to see now."Bre said.

"SHE NEED TO COME ON IM READY TO KICK HER ASS IN KICKBALL!" I heard Dess say.

"KILLA BETTER BE ON THE WAY NOW FOR I TAKE MIKEY GRANDMAMA MAC AMD CHEESE HOM- IM COMING NOW AND JAYDA DONT TOUCH MY SHIT!"I said yelling cutting Jayda off hanging up the phone.

Today me and the gang along with some family members was having a cook out in the park.

It was 90's themed.

I told everybody I'll be a little late because I had to do Mulatto's hair for her photo shoot and stuff and they said it was Ight.

But now I'm finished I'm driving my ass there now because Jayda got me fucked up thinking she bout to take the macaroni and cheese I had requested Mikey grandma to make.

It took me a good 10 minutes but I made it to the park and they really wasn't doing much but setting up and on the grill.

The kids was playing on the playground and stuff.

I spotted some of Bre folks and Lucas folks and walked my way over to them.

I needed a lil break anyways just to see family and stuff to take my mind off all the negative in my life.

"HEY K!" I heard Montae's cousin Allana say as she waved at me to come over by her and her folks.

"Hey Lana." I said as we gave each other a hug.

"Hmm!" She said as she handed me a 40.

"Girl I don't drink but imma hold this bottle cause I feel like I'm in the movie Boyz N the hood."I said holding the bottle snapping my neck.

Everybody started laughing and we started a conversation talking about the movie.

A hour passed and everybody was just chilling and talking and catching up on stuff with one another.

"Yeah and then he was like she had a pet roach and some other shit." I said laughing.

"There go auntie."Coco said.

Coco was Lucas god mama.

"Hey Javen my sweet girl."Mama Allen said after she hugged everybody then came to me.

"Hey ma." I said back to her pulling away from the beat hug we shared.

Damn she hug tight as fuck.

"Okay missy so what's up with you and Mikey? How y'all been?" Mama Allen said coming up to me smiling.

She did know about what happen the day I text Mikey and blocked his ass from contacting me that whole weekend.

"We doing us...ma." I said sighing looking down at my feet.

"Come here child." She said to me grabbing my hand.

We walked over to the playground where they kids was.

"Sit down girl." She said to me.

I did as she said and looked at her in the eye.

"Now tell me...what's going on between y'all two honey."She said taking her glasses off putting them in her shirt pocket.

I let out a few breathes before I started to talk.

"He doesn't care about my feelings...he don't give a damn fuck about when I tell him about my day no more...he tunes me out to talk about basketball with his friends that be miles a fucking way in Cali and HE..."

Before I could even finish what I was about to say I started crying.

I never cried in front of nobody and I don't even remember the last time I cried at all.

I had so many emotions built up inside of me that I needed to release.

My life was just going good and bad all at the same time and I don't know how I could live like this anymore.

This the bipolar ass lifestyle that I have to deal with on a daily...like my life ain't all peaches and cream.

Ever since that trip to Florida and seeing Don having to kill him,then the situation with my parents! Man ain't shit been right with me.

My own boyfriend been acting different with me to. Ever since I texted him and confronted him about them luh ass lashes I found in my bathroom.

Then on top of that I been feeling different emotions back to back and having headaches.

Hell I even been throwing up lately and feeling I like I can't eat nothing.

I don't even know what's wrong with myself. I just hope it's not pregnancy symptoms.

I don't know if I'll be a good mother. Knowing that my own mama wasn't in my life to take care of me.

"It's the nails being to long for you not to wipe yo ass for me!" Keyontae said taking my picture.

"Don't make me get up and pop up on yo ass." I said to him mugging.

He started running to Montae. I just laughed because he acted so big and bad but had the most mouth out of anybody.

"What's goin on with you?" Lucas asked sitting by me.

"What you mean?" I asked him looking a bit confused.

"What I mean is why you look like you down?" He asked me eating some ribs.

"Man it's nothing really it's just I'm going though a lot right now..." I said to him playing with my nails.

"What is it?" He asked me.

Nigga all up in my BUSINESS!

"Me and Mikey ain't been fucking with each other how we used to ever since I got into it with that girl at my shop...and confronted him about them lashes I found in my bathroom." I said.

"Hmm." Lucas said handed me a rib.

I started eating it.

"Y'all need to communicate and shit that's y'all issue." He said to me.

"Y'all need to talk to each other on how y'all feel. Y'all need to stop bottling y'all emotions up."He said folding his plate.

*ring*
*ring*
*ring*

"Speaking of his ass."I said looking at my phone.

"Ight I'm out yall need to talk." Lucas said walking away to play with Luca on the playground.

I sighed heavy as I answered the phone.

"Yo who dis is?" I said on the FaceTime call pointing the camera up facing the sky.

"Man stop playing Javen you know who it is." Mikey said sounding irritated.

"First off you act like Ian never joke with you like this before?" I said to him.

"Second don't have a attitude with me at all because you know I'll get one right back with you and my shit will be worse." I told him.

"And third fuck you want? You ain't been calling me to ask what was up and how I was doing." I said putting my face into the phone mugging his ass.

He had on a white tank top with some basketball shorts on. Looking good as fuck but I wasn't going to tell his ass that.

"Hello? You heard what I said?" Mikey said taking me out of thought.

"Huh?" I said mugging him rolling my eyes.

"Quit staring at my ass I know I'm fine and just come home tonight bruh.."He said twisting his hair.

Niggas who twist they hair always full of lies.

"I don't know I still wanna kick it with Dess and Jayda." I said looking up.

"I miss you..." He said.

He don't miss shit but this super soaker 3,000.

"You ain't been home since the last time we got into it and I leave to go back to Cali Tuesday." He said sitting his phone up.

I really don't even wanna talk to this nigga right now killing my vibe and shit.

"I'll come home Monday." I said lying.

"Man Ight bruh." He said getting a attitude.

I hung up the phone and made my way to the playground to play with the kids.

I wasn't going to let his ass ruin my day.

Dess House
Saturday 7:12am

Killa's POV

"Bout time you put on the damn outfit I got you last year."I said to Jayda.

"Girl shut up I didn't know the last place I put it." She said grabbing her a water bottle.

"You never know where the shit we buy you be at cause Dom be buying you so much shit you get it all mixed up in that big ass closet you got." Dess said eating some fruit.

"On god! Aye Jay tell Dom he need to hook me up with them folks at Chanel cause I swear he stay getting you all the shit they come out with." I said grabbing a couple of grapes out Dess bowl.

"Unt unt chill." Dess said snatching her bowl from me mushing my head.

"You know she pregnant can't be doing all that." Jayda said referring to me.

"IM NOT PREGNANT!" I said out loud rolling my eyes.

"We gone see today." Dess said laughing.

"You ready?"Jayda asked looking at me.

Today we was taking Jayda to the hospital for her monthly checkup and I was going with her and Dess as a tag along and also to see if I was pregnant.

Jayda and Dess said they think I am.

I just think I had the flu or a cold nothing major.

"Who car we taking?" I said out loud as we walked outside.

"YOURS!" Jayda and Dess said making me look back at them.

"Fuck y'all mean mines like taking y'all's was gone be a bad thing?" I said to them grabbing my keys out my bag.

"Cause ugh we said so...duh." Jayda said rolling her eyes getting in the back seat of my Jeep.

"Exactly like stop questioning us." Dess said hopping in the front seat.

"Bitches is mad weird." I mumbled as I jogged to the drivers side.

Wasn't long before we arrived at the hospital.

As soon as we walked in and took a elevator to the third floor.

We sat in the waiting room waiting to hear Jayda's name get called.

"Ms.Powell?" We heard a nurse say.

"Here." Jayda said as we all got up and made our way to the back.

"Okay can I get you to layback for me so we can see how your little boy is doing in there."The nurse said to Jayda as she smiled and put on her gloves.

She placed some gel on Jayda's stomach and then started to put a thing on it to see the X-ray of the baby.

"Looks like he is in there chilling." The nurse said smiling moving the thing around on Jayda's stomach.

"Aww he has dimples like his daddy." Jayda said tearing up.

"Oh god here we go again." I said face palming myself.

"Pregnancy got you emotional as hell. I hope Killa ass ain't like that." Dess said shooting a look at me.

"I'm not pregnant." I said rolling my eyes.

"Mhm." Jayda and Dess said eyeing me.

"Man Mrs...?""Murphy."The nurse said filling in my sentence.

"Mrs.Murphy can you do a ultrasound of my stomach so they can see that I am Not PREGNANT!" I said getting on the hospital bed that Jayda was just in.

"Of course my pleasure." She said as I layed down and pulled my shirt up.

"That shit cold." I said as she put some gel on my stomach.

"Okay let's see what in here..."Nurse Murphy said as she put the thing on my stomach moving it in circles.

"What's that?"Dess said.

"Oh shit!" Jayda said.

"Man it's just a pea I ate from last night that ain't no baby." I said laughing.

"Well congratulations Ms.Javen you are 7 weeks pregnant ma'am." Nurse Murphy said clapping.

Bitch WHAT????

Welp I won't be 7 weeks tomorrow.

"Aww team fuck them kids!!!" I mumbled.

"Excuse me?" Ms.Murphy said looking at me.

"I said aww team love them kids." I said sarcastically smiling.

A few minutes went by as we walked out the hospital and back to my car.

Nurse Murphy had printed out pictures of my ultrasound and gave them to me and told me about appointments and stuff I would have to schedule.

"Well now we just got to think about how we telling the gang...and Mikey since y'all ain't been on good terms lately..."Dess said.

"Damn." I said as I faced palmed myself.

"You about to have a full blown kid in 8 months sis!" Jayda said excitedly.

"Yeah you bout to have one in a couple weeks so mind yours." I said mushing Jayda's head laughing.

As I was driving taking us back to Dess house my mind keep wandering...

Imma be having a little midget looking like me calling me "mama" hoe my GOD!!!!!

So what y'all think About this chapter😗💙 I made it longer?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 2.1K 28
π–Έπ—ˆπ—Ž 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ π–»π–Ύπ–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ? - πŒπ€π“π”π‘π„ π‚πŽππ“π„ππ“ -π‡πŽπŽπƒπ‹πŽπ•π„π’π“πŽπ‘π˜
209K 9.8K 43
𝑂𝑛𝑒 π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘”π‘œπ‘‘π‘‘π‘Ž π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘–π‘§π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘Žπ‘“π‘“π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘  π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’, 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘Žπ‘ŸοΏ½...
1M 41.8K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021
47.7K 1.9K 28
"𝖨 π—€π—ˆπ—π—π–Ί 𝗁𝖺𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π–½π—ˆπ—‡'𝗍 π—ƒπ—Žπ–½π—€π–Ύ 𝗆𝖾."