kidnapped by him // Luke Hemm...

By Luke_niall_4life

What heppens when Haley Smith gets kidnapped by a tall blonde beauty. Will she escape and live happy? Will s... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
not an update
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chpater 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 30
READ IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAAADDD NEEWS!!!
read!
Good news sorta
BIG THINGS THAT U NEED!

chapter 29

2.4K 99 19
By Luke_niall_4life

Haley POV

"What are we goin do?" I ask.

"CUDDLE PARTY!!" Liam yells.

"YAY!" The boys yell.

"Ok!" Me and Samantha say.

"I call cuddling Samantha!". Zayn yells.

"I call cuddling Haley!" Niall yells.

"I call cuddling Harry!" Liam yells.

"Who am I cuddling?" Louis asked.

"You can cuddle with us boo Baer!" Niall yelled.

"Yay!" Louis says.

"Lets watch a movie..... Jupiter esending!" I say. Everyone nods.

We all get together and cuddle while watching the movie.

Once the movie ended the boys came bavk and Niall Louis Zayn Harry and Liam had to go.

"Bye!" We say and they leave.

"How was your day?" I ask.

"Good". The boys say.

"Same". Me and Samantha say.

It was late so we all went to bed.

In the middle of night I heard footsteps. It was not Luke cuz he's sleeping next to me. I heard the footsteps come up stairs and past me and Luke's room. Must be one of the boys.

Then someone comes I our room and something goes on my mouth and my world goes black.

Next morning I wake up an in unknown room. I'm in like some sort of krib like bed. I look down at my clothes and I see I'm in a onesie. WTF! I look through the bars to find Samantha in the same thing still sleeping.

"Psst.. psst... Samantha!" I whisper yell.

Her eyes open and she wakes up.

"What are we in?" She asked.

"How should I know?" I say. Then the door opens and james and Gabe walk in.

"Lets us out now!" I yell.

"Aww baby you know you should not be speeking." James says.

"The boys will find us they know where this place is". Samantha says.

"They won't take you now take your pills." James says. He walks over and stuffs pills in my mouth while Gabe does the same to Samantha.

"What are you dowin" I say but it comes out funny.

Samantha trys to speek but she can't. I do the same but I can't.

"It will where off in 5 hours and you girls will take them again. You girls are out baby's.... Gabe is your father Haley and I'm yours Samantha." James says.

Gabe walks over to me and hold me in his side. I kick him your the sun don't shine and he falls to the ground. I try to run but I can't. I keep trying but my legs won't give me the support I need.

"Bad girl do you need a spanking?" Gabe ask.

I try to speek but I can't so I give him a are you series face. He rolls his eyes and walks down stairs with me.

Not long after we were down there Samantha and James come down.

"Watch these movies". Gabe says to me and Samantha.

We nod anf Brave comes on. We watch tons of movies.

~5 hours later~

"This is horrible". I whisper. Wait I can talk! Then the door busted open. Gabe anf James came to see. Its Luke Calum Ashton and Michael.

"BOYS!" Me and Samantha yell. We try to run to them but we fall. We can't run why!

"You will be able to walk soon I know what they used!" Luke says grabimg me and samantha.

"They are our girls give them back!" James yells.

"No we got them first"  Luke says and takes off with me and Samantha.

"Thanks guys when will we be able ti walk again?" I ask.

"Hour or 2". Calum says.

We get to the house and just relax.

Luke comes over and kisses me. It ended up turning into a make out session. After that I was able to walk again. Thank goodness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry sucky chapters lately I really can't think with my foot legs and ribs hurting from the boys at school omg they are mean and pervy its sickening!!!!! But the thing is they like me so that is what makes then hurt me! I hurt them back though so it alright...  I can't win there's like 50 of them and only me and my friend.... my other friends are not in ny class but whatever hope this was good anyways

VOTE!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
850K 39.6K 169
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
745K 29.1K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
126K 519 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!