chapter 9

Haley POV

I woke up the next morning and Calum is not in the bed. I walk down stairs to see Ashton Calum and Luke up.

"Where's Samantha?" I ask scratching my haed.

"Still sleeping". Ashton said. I pause for minute. He looks at me.

"Don't you dare". He says. Thats when I run up stairs. He chases me.

"You guys can't be together that much that's one of the new rules"! He yells still chasing me. I burst through me and Calums room.

"Why?" I ask out of breath.

"You guys could plan something". He says breathing heavey.

"We won't I promise don't worry we don't want to be punished". I begged.

He sighed. "Fine but don't wake her up".

He said. I nod.

We get down stairs and the other boys are eating. Wait.... where's Michael?

"Where's Michael"? I ask.

"Oh, um no where you don't need to know". Luke said. I roll my eyes.

"Where is he"? I ask sassily.

"Don't use that tone in voice and we said you don't need to know". Luke said more harshly. I walk to the couch.

I turn on the T.V. and put my feet up.

I flip through channels till something cought my eye. It shows a picture of me and samantha.

"Haley Smith and Samantha Hudson Missing"! The lady said. Ashtin comes in and turns the T.V. off. Me and Samantha got to get out of here and fast.

"No more T.V. for you"! Ashton said.

"See what you guys did!" I yell.

"Don't yell at us we are in control of you guys"! Calum said coming in.

"You guys have no control of what I do I can do what I want"! I yell again.

"Not while your here!" Ashton said.

"Then why don't I leave". I said walking to the door. I regret doing that.

I get grabed by who I think is ashton.

I get put over his shoulder and he walks up stairs.

He walks into Calum and I's room and sets me on the bed. It turns out it was Luke who grabed me not Ashton.

"You are in time - out"! Luke says.

"Time-out how old do you think I am, 5?" I laugh.

"Well your acting like it so I'm goin treat you like it"! He says.

"Well if your goin treat me like it then ill keep acting like it"! I say. He looks confused. Stupid.

"Let me show you". I say. "WAAAA DONT PUT ME IN TIME-OUT!" I yell.

"Ok ok shut up but tou are still in time-out". He says and leaves the room and locks it from the outside.

I run to the door and bang on it.

"LET ME OUT LET ME OUT NOW PLEASE"! I yell.

I hear foot steps.

"Ok you need to shut up you won't stay in here next time, you will be in the basement tied and mouth taped are we clear"?! Ashton asked meanly.

"Yes" I say just a little more then a whisper.

"Good you can come down". He said walking out. I hate being kidnapped! I hate them! Why is it me and Samantha?!

While I was walk I saw Samantha comw out of her room. She comes and walks with me. I stop so the boys can be further away from us.

"We need to leave today, I have a plan". She whispers.

"Hit me with it". I say.

"When there not look run to the door open and close it quitely and quickly"! She says.

"Lets do it!" I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry short chap but next chap will be good good good!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

VOTE FOR ME PLZ PLZ PLZ LOVEYS