Ciel [Yoonmin]

By Ilove1D1237

"Touching you is touching heaven. Even if you're the devil in a pretty package." More

1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
Epilogue.
Author's note >>>

2.

8.1K 495 224
By Ilove1D1237

Jimin held his bag tighter to his body as the intense music pierced through his eardrums. He knew staying up late and drinking wouldn't do him no good.

Especially, knowing that the following night he had to come in to work and dance. He took some over the counter Advil and proceeded to push his nausea to the side. It's not like he could miss work.

Well, he could but then he'd just stay home and overthink. Whatever helped keep his mind occupied he'd do that.

Luckily, the clubs bright lights didn't bother him since he was wearing sunglasses. He noted how empty the club was and knew then that they had important visitors.

Every time it was empty it was because Jeongyeon closed down for these people. Jimin had learned to not ask questions and simply keep moving. She wouldn't tell him nothing either way.

Jimin went down the hallway and heard some talking. It was Jeongyeon talking with a man. He slowed down once he saw a tall figure luring over her.

He wore all black and even his hair was a raven color. She slightly glanced at Jimin, but kept her cool. Jimin could tell she was extremely nervous.

Her smile, her eyes, and the way her hands were intertwined with each other told him he was right. This was one of the important men.

Men who dealt with violence, drugs, guns and just about any bag thing you could think of. When Jimin started working here as a dancer, he was never told of all the secrets behind it all. His past lover had warned him to stay away from Jeongyeon and said she was no good.

Jimin, being the ambitious man he was, didn't listen. Two years later, he had accomplished more than he would've by going to college or working full time at any job.

It was easy money.

But easy money was never really easy to get.

Dancing from eight to three on a pole was physically exhausting. On special occasions he gave further sexual services and that was mentally exhausting.

The only thing that kept him going was his dream goal. To have so much money that he'd be able to buy everything he ever wanted without wondering how much it was. Money was his aspiration . That's all that circled his mind.

Wealth.

Money.

Power.

Jeongyeon put her short hair behind her ear. She was trying to be flirty and nice. She was so painfully obvious.

Jimin had either two options. Keep walking down the hall or turn around the other way. He decided to keep going just in case the man found it suspicious.

He knew that the man knew of his presence. His pale hand was sitting on top of his gun and though he was not making any moves that didn't mean he wouldn't.

Jimin nibbled the inside of his lip as he walked by. Without even turning, he could feel the man's eyes on his back. He didn't dare to look back. He knew better. Jeongyeon had warned them plenty of times about that.

Important men were despicable and had no hearts. Although Jimin had never been involved with one, he was prepared for it. That's the only way he'd get to the very top. Even if it meant putting his life at risk.

Then again what was his life without love? Without someone to be there and encourage you to get through it all?

That's why material things were better. They helped replace the emptiness that his lover left the day he walked out the door.

As soon as Jeongyeon heard the door down the hallway close, she spoke up again. "Yoongi," she whispered softly.

"I'm sorry, but Jungkook is late. It's rare for him to ever be late. He will be here shortly. I promise."

Yoongi kept a straight face. He could tell she was shaking in fear. Not that he cared of the impact he had on her.

"You know he doesn't like waiting." Was all he said.

"I—I know. Listen, Jimin can perform for him in the meantime. He's a very good dancer and has been with us for two years—"

"He does not want Jimin. He wants Jungkook. Did you forget who we're talking about?"

She nervously laughed as she swallowed the hard lump on his throat. "I'm very aware. Let Mr. Kim know he is on the way. He's literally five minutes from here. Jimin can entertain him for a bit."

Yoongi sighed and walked away. Jeongyeon felt herself panic as she rushed down the hallway. "Yoongi! Please! Five minutes. That's all I'm asking for."

He turned around and stared right in her eyes. Her knees buckled at the action. There was no fact he'd take her out without a second thought.

"Five minutes. Your time starts now."

She nodded and quickly picked up her phone dialing Jungkook. "Hello?" He asked picking up. Jeongyeon sighed loudly. She could choke him if she could.

"Where are you? Your regular is waiting and he's not happy! Do you want to see my head cut off? Do you want your head cut off? What have I told you about punctuality?"

"I'm sorry! I'm literally three minutes away. I will be there in no time."

"Just hurry." She said hanging up. Then, she walked to the dancers dressing room. Jimin was calmly applying glitter to his cheekbones.

"Is everything okay?"

"I need you to go out and dance for a very important person. Just one dance and make it the best you've ever done."

"Okay. I'll be right—"

"You don't have to dress up. Just go like that."

Jimin looked down at his simple loose white t-shirt and jeans. She sounded desperate so he nodded setting his brush down and walking with her.

When he was back in the dance area he spotted a group of men in the corner. It was very dark and the colorful lights where shinning towards the stage.

The men were all wearing black and stood still like statues. Jimin approached the music guy and told him to play his playlist.

He was not used to dancing in jeans or a t-shirt. Before starting, he removed his shoes and socks. His warm feet made their way across the cold stage.

The bright light was now on him. He squinted a little due to the terrible irritation from the lack is sleep. He noticed how two of the men moved to the side. He couldn't quite see who was sitting in the middle, but he had to be the boss. The men in black were his security guards.

Jimin could only see was a dark shadow. A cold shiver spread down his spine. There was something different about dancing for someone this powerful.

It was thrilling.

Jimin slowly bowed with a smile on his face. He turned to look at the guy in charge of the music who took the cue. As his song played he began moving.

The nerves he once felt were soon replaced with adrenaline. Dancing was his passion without a doubt. He managed to dance well on the pole even with jeans on.

Minutes later his song came to an end. He bowed down once again with his breath a bit unsteady. Jeongyeon waved her hand in the air catching one of the guards attention.

She said something to him and then he walked back to his place. Jimin walked back down the stage grabbing his shoes and socks. He didn't turn back and headed back to the dressing room.

The disappointment grew bigger as he took another step. He would never get a chance like this again. Did he dance well? Was it good enough?

Who was he even kidding?

He was not good enough for important men like that. Jungkook got his first wealthy man six months after starting here. Jimin after two years of being here hadn't accomplished nearly as much as him.

Jimin shook his head a bit angry at himself. He could've done better and now it was too late. This opportunity wouldn't rise again.

But what Jimin didn't know was that his life had already changed. It changed from the moment he took the first step on stage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283 9 7
"it's rather absurd ain't it? we spend so many nights thinking whether what we're doing is a sin or if it's pure?" "you say that! but how can i forg...
20.8K 778 25
"You're really cute." "I don't even know you!" "Then come and get to know me. ;)"
1.8K 139 22
Take me with you. Let me love you. Let us be just us. Neither rich or poor. Just us as us. ~E
18.6K 804 26
COMPLETED "It'll be okay babe. We can get through anything together."