FINDING BLOODLINE [Book 2] ✓

By KimSunha5

Complete ✔️ NCT Mafia au Book 2 of Missing Bloodline The NCT start the investigation after they received a st... More

FINDING BLOODLINE (FINAL SEASON)
♪Prologue♪
1 :Back to Korea
2 : Normal day
3 : Everyone Have Fear
4: Happy birthday to who?
5: The Mask Meeting
6: The Masked War
7: Unforgettable Trauma
8:Renjun Nightmares (feat. Hwangs fight)
9: More Secret
10: ???
11: Tada... Happy Got7 Freedoms Day 💖
12: Some Reunion
13: Ultimate Fight
14: Welcome to BigHit Academy!
Bonus Chapter
15: This is Mafia, Bro
16: One Choice that Change Live
17: The Trio Get Kidnapped
18: A Reality Dream
QnA #2
19: Why there is more secret?
20: Goodbye From Her
21: Finally He Manage To Escape
22: Dinner Party (2/2)
I Am Back
23: Story time for kids.
24: 3 Hours Of Planning
Bonus #2
25: The Beautiful Afternoon Sky
26: Sneak In
27: A Normal Party?
28: The Conflict Of Lee's Family
29: The Truth Of Mr.Lee Life
30: Mother or Father?
31: More Problems
32: The Experiment Start
33: Living In A Dream
34: Lee Minhyung
35: Amnesia and Kitchen?
36: The Effect Of Yangyang Sneezed And Jeno Side Story
37: The Betrayal
38: Deceleration Of War Between A Mother and Her Child
39: Final Fight
40: The End
Notice From Author-nim
Troll Ending

22: Dinner Party (1/2)

379 15 4
By KimSunha5

12 years ago

The Na Family goes to the LA because of some business trip. Both Mr. Na and Mrs. Na bring their childs because their have no one to look over them. Even though they are rich they didn't trust many people to babysit their child.

"THIS PLACE IS HUGEEEEE!!" Min Jae said.

"Na Min Jae! No running! If you fall down and hurts yourself I will blame your father." Mrs.Na said.

"Wait why me?" Mr.Na said.

"Noooo don't blame dad!" Min Jae cried.

"Sis why would mom blame her man? Here have some candy." Jaemin said and shove a strawberry candy inside Min Jae mouth.

Min Jae didn't protest, she just happily eat the candy with angry noises.

"Dad where are we?" Jaemin asked.

Their father standing in front of them and grin.

"Tch tch how did you didn't know? We are at LA!" Mr.Na said.

"Yeah yeah LA. We spend two hours in the airplane and land back to Korea to yours great-grandfather place called LastAmazon. I really want to change the name." Mrs.Na said and message her forehead.

"Aw sweetheart don't be so dramatic. The name is cool. Don't you think so children?" Mr.Na said expecting his children will say yes.

"Dad I agree with mom." Jaemin said.

"Did this place have a jungle?" Min Jae asked tilted her head.

"Why you guys bullied me?" Mr.Na said and cried in the corner.

"Dude you are being dramatic." Mrs.Na said.

"Now I know where I get those dramatic act from..." Jaemin said.

"There there. Here have some Snickers." Min Jae said and held out the Snickers.

Mr.Na take it and eat it while crying in pain.

After all of the drama, they drive to themselves to their own resort. Their dad are driving which surprise both Jaemin and Min Jae.

"Ok children go to your room and get changed because we are going to our business place." Mr.Na said.

"And we also going to met some people there. Remember what I told you how to behave?" Mr.Na asked.

"Being nice and running around like a maniac!" Jaemin and Min Jae said.

"Oh how did we teach our child? Cause I'm so proud with them!" Mrs.Na said.

"Well they are clever!" Mr.Na said proudly.

Mrs.Na nodded in agreement.

After some rest. They get ready to go to their parents work place.

"Dad why this place is amazing?" Min Jae asked.

"Sometimes I forgot we are five and six years old children." Jaemin said.

"Blame Sunha. She is the reason." Min Jae said.

"Ay still with your imaginary friend?" Mr.Na said.

("I AM REAL B-")

"Let's wait. I heard that they will be here in couple of minutes." Mrs.Na said.

"Mom can I walked around?" Min Jae said.

"Sure but don't get too far. And don't get lost. If someone offered you candy or anything kick them and run while screaming. You know how to do it right?" Mrs.Na said.

"Yep mom I get it!" Min Jae said.

"Jaemin follow your sister. I scared she will murderer someone instead of running." Mr.Na whispered to Jaemin.

Min Jae and Jaemin walked away and starting to look around.

"Jae calmed down. You are too fast! You will get lost!!! NA MIN JAE!!!" Jaemin scream and silent.

Min Jae look behind her after her older brother voice faded away. She saw that no one behind her and she started to get scared. She look around. Hoping to find anyone that she can asked for help. But she actually scared with older people so she decided to roam around in panic.

While she walking she bumped into someone and fall down. She quickly gets up and apologize.

"Are you alright?" The person asked.

Min Jae look at the owner of the voice. A girl a little tall than her was looking at her worriedly. Min Jae can't take it anymore and cried.

"Oh my. H-hey it's alright. You are safe. Can I asked where are your parents?" The girl asked.

"Yeon is there something wrong?" A guy asked.

"Brother. I found her all by herself. And she suddenly cry!" The girl said. A sound of panic can be heard.

"Let's bring her back to her parents. May I ask what is your name?" The boy asked.

"N-no. Mom say don't talk to the strangers..." Min Jae said.

"So let's be friends! My name Lee Yeon Na and this is older brother! His name is-"

"Children where are you? We are going to be late to meet the family." Mr.Lee said.

"Honey where did you go- oh my who is this? Is she lost?" Mrs.Lee asked.

Yeon Na nodded.

"Sweetie where are your parents? May I know your name?" Mrs.Lee said.

"I don't know where is my parents... A-and... M-my n-name is N-Na Min Jae...." Min Jae said.

"Na? Are you the child of Mr.Na and Mrs.Na?" Mr.Lee asked.

Min Jae nodded.

"What a coincidence! We want to meet them! Let's go and search them!" Mrs.Lee said.

Min Jae smile and nodded. The Lee Family and Min Jae make their way to the Na Family.

Meanwhile

"Alright guys calm down. I know this is an EVERYDAY situation but please calm down!" Mr.Na yelled.

Well the Na Family are having a panic attack because of Min Jae sudden disappearance after they found Jaemin sitting on the floor look hopeless.

"IT'S OUR DAUGHTER! SHE SUDDENLY DISAPPEAR! WHAT IF SHE KILL SOMEONE?!" Mrs.Na said.

"SIS SHE IS NOT LIKE YOU! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL CHOCKED SOMEONE!!" Mr.Na said.

"Please Min Jae come back before mom kill anyone. Please!" Jaemin said.

Suddenly they heard a familiar voice.

"MOM DAD JAEMIN!!!"

Min Jae run towards them with her tiny legs and fall down in the process but managed to stand up and run again.

"My child!" Mrs.Na said and hug Min Jae.

"Ay you always did that. This is the 10 times. Let me do it next time." Mr.Na said.

"Hehe Jealous?" Mrs.Na said.

"Nope and Never!" Mr.Na said.

"Mom dad SF9 didn't debut yet. Wait for many more years to say that. And dad you get the title wrong-" Jaemin get cut off.

"Are you Mr.Na?"

Suddenly a new voice join in.

"Oh Mr.Lee! Nice to finally meet you!" Mr.Na said.

"Yeah! It nice to meet you too!" Mr.Lee said.

Both of them shacked hand.

"I'm glad that we found your daughter. If not maybe we will not meeting each yet." Mrs.Lee said.

"Oh you guys are the one who found her?" Mrs.Na asked.

"Yeah. My daughter here found her wandering around by herself. She must be so scared." Mrs.Lee said.

"Thank you so much Mr.Lee! If not maybe I lost my daughter forever." Mr.Na said.

All of them talk to each other and after that another family coming towards them.

"Hello Ladies and gentlemen! Is that Mr.Na and Mr.Lee that I see?" Someone shouted.

They look towards the owner of the voice and see the family.

"Mr.Lee! Now how many Lee should I meet?" Mr.Na said.

"Maybe you can call me. Mr.Lee2 and he Mr.Lee1. Sound fair?" Mr.Lee2 said.

"Next time remind me not to have another meeting with a family that have the same sur name." Mrs.Na whispered towards her husband.

"Ay I already feel regretted." Mr.Na whispered to his wife.

"Now that we all are here. Wanna look around?" Mr.Lee1 said.

"But I don't think our younger child want to come. I mean they didn't feel any interest. They even hate math." Mrs.Lee 2 said.

"Mom don't exposed me." Her son said.

"Jeno I believe that you are not the only one who hate it." Mr.Lee2 said.

"I hate math but I know how to count 1 to 3!" Min Jae said.

With that they decided to left they child at private children playground.

"My name is Na Jaemin! And this is my sister Na Min Jae!" Jaemin said introduce him and Min Jae to both Jeno and Yeon Na.

"My name is Lee Jeno. Nice to meet you too!" Jeno said.

"My name is Lee Yeon Na. It's a pleasure to meet you guys." Yeon Na said.

"Can't I call you unnie?!" Min Jae asked excitedly.

Yeon Na nodded and said sure to Min Jae. Min Jae happily jump up and down.

Yeon Na older brother decided to follow their parents. Or should I said being force to follow them.

They spend time together and after couple of hours their parents coming back and they make their way towards their own resort.

After the event, the three family grew more closer. They sometimes visit each other and let's their children play together. Sometimes they asked each other to babysit their child. And the kids grew more closer.

Couple of months already past. Mr.Lee1 decided to make a dinner party for them only to celebrate their friendship.

"Can I wear shoes mom?" Min Jae said.

"Of course! I want to see you run freely." Mrs.Na said.

" Yippee! Thanks Mom." Min Jae said and wear the shoes.

"Everyone ready? Now let's go!" Mr.Na said.

All of them make their way to the Lee1 Family.

"Mr.Na! Fancy to see you here!" Mr.Lee1 said.

"You too Mr.Lee1! I will call you by that name forever." Mr.Na said.

"Ha ha ha. That's funny Mr.Na." Mr.Lee1 said.

"No no. I am serious." Mr.Na said.

"Well I do like get called as Mr.Lee2. I don't think I can refused that nickname." Mr.Lee2 said.

Mr.Lee1 look at the duo and hoping they are not serious but he know they are.

After that, the party start. All of them eat some dinner and talked to each other. As the time pass by Min Jae slowly getting bored.

"Mom can I play somewhere with Jaemin?" Min Jae asked towards her mother.

"Of course you can dear. But don't go to far away." Mrs.Na said.

"Oh there are a garden. One of our butler will bring you there." Mrs.Lee1 said.

Mrs.Lee1 look around and saw the butler and she called him. He immediately walked towards her.

"Yes ma'am? Is there anything I can help?" He said.

"Taeil, can you please bring them to the garden make sure they are safe." Mrs.Lee1 said again.

"As you wish ma'am." Taeil said and he changed his attention to Min Jae and Jaemin.

"Please follow me." He said.

Both of them nodded and follow him. Min Jae happily walk with her brother while following the tall butler. After couple of minutes walked they finally arrived at the garden.

"Here we are. I will take my leave." Taeil said and kindly leave.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH MISTER!!" Min Jae scream and waving.

The butler only smile and left. After the butler out of their sight they played together.

Meanwhile with the adult

"Why honey are you searching for Jaemin?" Mrs.Lee2 said.

Jeno nodded. He actually want to follow the siblings too but quite shy to speak so he just let it be and slowly get bored himself.

"I remember that they are at the garden. Why don't we join them?" His mother asked.

Jeno think for bit and end up nodding. Mrs.Lee2 smiled and take Jeno hand. They make their own way to the garden.

After Jeno and his mother left the, a loud crashed can be heard.

"ARE YOU INSANE?! WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY LETTING MY ONE AND ONLY DAUGHTER TO BE YOUR SON WIFE?!" Mr.Na yelled towards Mr.Lee1.

"What is going on?" Mrs.Na asked walked towards the guys together with the Mrs.Lee1.

"Mrs.Lee are you sure with your husband plan?" Mr.Na asked.

"What's plan?" Mrs.Lee1 asked.

"Wait you don't know?" Mr.Lee2 asked.

"I am confused. What's plan?" Mrs.Lee1 asked again.

"AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO ASK OR TELL YOUR OWN WIFE?!" Mr.Na shout.

"Honey, what's wrong? Why are shouting like a madman. That's unlike you." Mrs.Na asked.

"Sweetie, Mr.Lee1 or I could say your husband Mrs.Lee is thinking of making OUR DAUGHTER married YOUR SON!" Mr.Na said.

"WHAT?! SHE IS ONLY FIVE YEARS OLD!!" Mrs.Lee yelled.

"MY DAUGHTER IS TOO YOUNG TO GET MARRIED! SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW MONKEY LOOK LIKE AND SHE KEEP CALLING IT AN ORANGUTAN!!" Mrs.Na yelled this time.

"Everyone silent. Let me explain." Mr.Lee1 said trying to calm his friends and wife.

"There is nothing for you to explain." Suddenly a voice join in the conversation.

They turned their heads towards the owner of the voice.

*

Note: Cliffhanger =3=

There is a possibility I will back to slow update cause.... School. That's one word describe everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391 29 11
"We'll be alright, I want to try again" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jaemin, a new student, forms bonds with Renjun, Haechan, and Chenle. As he e...
2.2K 167 21
[COMPLETED] Started: 08/02/23 | End: 08/02/23 | Edited: 09/03/24 "I am sorry" "You think a sorry is enough to fix what happened?! You completely dis...
3.6K 152 22
Book 4 in the Alpha series "Are you still not going to tell me why you won't go home? You always stay here till you are sure that your parents slept...
64.2K 1.5K 38
Complete✔️ Nct Mafia au Book 1 She is all alone... No one by her side... But she have a regret and it way the day she help 'him'. Only because of th...