Husband from now on I will sp...

By AnamikaAcharjee

Trishna sen ,was about to get award for being the best singer of the year but before that she died and transm... More

1. Good morning.
2 . Mother and daughter time together.
3. Trishna's shopping with her daughter.
4. First awkward dinner with my husband.
5. playing a new tune with my husband.
6. Shopping for Durga puja.
7. Sankalpa is jealous of purvi.
8. Trishna's story scared Sankalpa more than ghost stories.
9. Ride back home is too much fun.
10. you are the girl of my dreams who became reality.
11. First breakfast with sankalpa's family.
Thank you.
12. pickles and papad.
13. picnic in the farm ( part 1 ).
14. Picnic in the farm ( part 2)
15. shashti puja : Arrival of Maa Durga.
17. Ashtami puja ...dhaker tale naach ( dance with the beat of drum ).
18. Nabamih : Arrival of Trishna's crush( part 1).
18. Nabami : I only belong to you ( part 2 ).
19 . Dashami : After four years mother came to see me.
20. Dashami : Like maa durga going to her husband why can't you come back to me?
21. It is widely know that everything is fair in love and war.
22. laxmi puja and kabir's evil plan.
23. Little accident in laxmi puja.
24. A little confrontation : Nia knows.
25. Doll wedding game : teaching the importance of marriage ( part 1 )

16. Saptami puja : Arrival of guests and the female lead.

888 38 2
By AnamikaAcharjee

Saptami ( Second day of durga puja)

Trishna carefully selected her sari and her jewellery for the day , she doesn't want to be looking like a jealous wife when female lead walks in. She doesn't want to over do anything but still wants to look like a traditional bride.

She took a sari from her sister-in- law and wore it and did a little makeup , her mother in law already gave her jeweleries for the day so she was not worrying about them. After her make up she wore her jeweleries.

" How do I look ? " she asked sankalpa, he was playing with purvi he looked up and told " you look beautiful " , purvi looked towards her mother and told " Maa , you look like maa durga herself, so pretty. " Trishna thanked them both.

Purvi with Martha went to see puja and Trishna was about to when she heard sankalpa saying " Their one small possible room for improvement ..." ,Trishna looked at the mirror trying to figure out what that improvement can be.

" No , I think its fine , I don't think I need anything else. " said Trishna , " Close your eyes. " ordered sankalpa and she did that. He placed something on her hand and told her to open her eyes , when she did she saw a beautiful nose ring on her hand.

" Its so beautiful sankalpa... Its so nice. " she told and quickly put it on her nose. " well , now it looks beautiful. " said sankalpa making her blush. " you are too naughty. " she said slapping his shoulder.
" Let's go....its almost time. " she said pulling sankalpa out of the room , she will not showoff much but she is prepared to show the female lead that she is the boss here.

The puja started nicely and she stood with her sister -in -laws helping them with the work. The priest chanting verses from his fat book and pouring ghee and honey on the fire. Trishna's eyes are on the door waiting for the female lead. She heard a click and saw her Nanad ( husbands little sister) clicking pictures. She took the camera and saw that the pictures were quite nice.

" Bhabi , putting 56 dishes as prasad is our ritual and that's why I love posting it on my account. " she said with a happy smile. Trishna looked at the Picture and told " Yes , its pretty give me one so that I can put it in social media. " they happily chatted about pictures for sometimes.

The pictures gave trishna an idea she said " click lots of random pictures during this puja time and show them to me every night , I will make something nice. " she told , through pictures she can keep tracks of that fl and keep an eye on her.

Trishna went to help her elder sister- in- law and became very busy in the kitchen with them , when she came back in the pandal she saw Sankalpa talking with some people and one of them is ...the female lead. Sankalpa spotted her and brought them to her.

" Trisi here you are ....meet my friends , that's Arnav sen a really good businessman and that's Mrs Khushi sen nutritionist , I worked for like a year with her in Mumbai.....remember I attended their wedding on June 2021 , that's sahara Singh another doctor from that hospital and that's samrat chaudhary he is a lawyer , now he is not a friend... my brother Brijesh kaka er chale ( kaka - Fathers little brother, chale - son ) , and at last but not the least Nia sen.....you meet with her right ? " said sankalpa introducing all with her.

" Meet my wife Trishna chaudhary " said sankalpa and she folded her hands to acknowledge everyone . "Don't get me wrong but aren't you overly dressed for the puja ? With all the jewellery and stuff you look like newly bride. " said Nia with an innocent face.

" I am new addition in this family , I am a new bride....so I look like one . And since you don't know its mandatory to wear red and look bright in puja to give the Deity a happy vibe , so that even she could feel welcomed and loved. " Trishna told her and she didn't commented anything else.

" Shamu...take their bags in the guest rooms .....please be comfortable and change , puja will be over soon and than prasad will be distributed. " she said and herself went to show them their rooms. She liked Khushi and Sahara the most but for Nia her hate deepened.

After every rituals its was time for prasad , she made them sit in line and with her sister -in- laws came to provide them food. Since they were guests special food was made for them. She liked samrat a lot for his funny attitude and joked with him while providing food.

" oh my god ! I can't eat this much food , I am on diet. " shouted Nia with disgust in her face ," And the oil content on the food is so heavy.....she didn't understand but being a doctor how you allow this Sankalpa. " she said trying to indicate Trishna's low education.

" This food is not that heavy , it has every nutrition you need in food , even the fried items are less. As a nutritionist I don't think its that bad ....having it just for once will not hurt you. " said Khushi and Trishna gave her a smile of gratitude.

" you will have problem if you are just a lazy potato lying in couch having this food but we all do hard work...so its good . " said sahara and the subject got buried their. They eat a good meal only Nia was being picky on her food. Trishna ignored her and went to look for her daughter.

Since the work for puja started she didn't get enough time to feed purvi in front of her , so she arranged two plates one for Martha and another for her daughter. She made the plate look good and called purvi for her lunch.

" Mummy this looks so delicious... Can mummy feed me please ? " said purvi and she said so sweetly that Trishna couldn't say her no. She started to feed her and at that time Nia saw her " Oh my god , you should let her eat herself , make her independent or she will never learn . And you must calculate the amount of sugar you are giving her....you can make her sick. " she continued 'Right now you are making me sick. ' she thought but didn't say anything.

" You don't have to worry my dear , mothers knows how to handle their kids. You are guest enjoy , you don't have to worry about family affairs that we can handle ourselves. " said sanjana and Nia left.

" she is quite a show isn't she ? " asked sanjana and Trishna just smiled to her but said nothing.

At night at Trishna's room.

" Finally purvi is asleep...took time but she is down. " said sankalpa who is recently in charge of putting purvi down to sleep. Trishna was sitting in front of the mirror brushing her hairs lost in thoughts.

" you okay ? " asked sankalpa when he noticed her spacing out from time to time. She just nodded and resumed her hair brushing. " sankalpa when we go back I want to resume my studies and finish it. " she said determined. Sankalpa sat down in front of her on his knees holded her hands and told " whatever makes you happy.....but you must know I like you just the way you are and will like to see you go further in life and shine in future. " his words comforted her and after all the stressful morning finally she was at peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 17.7K 68
karishma a young girl woke up in different body one morning. From single she became daughter-in-law of a rich family , mother of four children's and...
156K 7K 27
Dev and Mahi. Practically strangers to each other. Their mothers, not so much. They are the best friends. Both of their families are not less than a...
1.6M 78.3K 73
Winner of "The Golden Bird Awards" hosted by 'AmbassadorsIN' They say, ❝Someone up there has already decided your destiny and paired you up with some...
1.5M 59.7K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...