Haikyuu Fluff & Angst Oneshots

By Maximus_waters_

Imma be honest with you, it's mostly angst. I don't write smut here. I have a different book for that. So if... More

Daisuga!
Requests please!
Karasuno reacts
Daisuga angst teaser
Haikyuu what ifs.
iwaoi ๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽง
Sakuatsu-fight ๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽง
KageHina--> KenHina ๐ŸŽงโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
Short haikyuu angst ๐ŸŽง
"Say hi to Daichi for me..." ๐ŸŽง
BokuAkaKuroKen ๐ŸŽงโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
Things they do- SakuAtsu
IwaOi- The little things
SakuAtsuIwaOi
TsukiYamaKageHina
SakuAtsu ๐ŸŽงโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
SakuAtsu - angst ๐ŸŽง
Oisuga headcannons
Ships I'll write for:
SakuAtsu ft: Osamu ๐ŸŽง
SakuAtsuIwaOi ๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽง
KageTsuki - arcade ๐ŸŽง
OiSuga - UGLY ๐ŸŽงโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
OiSuga-angst ๐ŸŽง
OiSuga - Perfect โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽง
Oh-
SakuAtsu~Fluffโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
TsukiYama - FOREVER ๐ŸŽง๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ

Oikawa x Male reader ๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽง

309 2 0
By Maximus_waters_

Tw! Plain crash. Character death.

"Stay for me?" The older of the two young boys, Oikawa, asked the other. "Of course i will!" The younger one, (y/n), said smiling. They kept they're promise throughput the years. Even though the older split off to play volleyball the younger was still there watching and helping every step of the way.

They both went to Argentina together to stick together through everything. They went through everything together and now they were supposed to be on they're way back to Japan. But (y/n) missed the flight.

Oikawa was already on the flight and back to Japan and he was upset he didn't get to go back with (y/n). And
(y/n) was upset too. He wanted to stay with Oikawa but ended up staying.

What the younger didn't know at the time was that the plane crashed. Now here he is sobbing at Oikawa's side. "Please! Stay for me! You said you would! I'm not ready to say goodbye!" He sobbed hard. "No-w, n-ow.. Thi-s is bre-aking m-y he-art.. I'-m sor-ry.. I le-t yo-u dow-wn.." Oikawa said softly a small tear running down his cheek. He grabbed (y/n)'s hand softly. "No, no,no,no! Don't leave me!" (Y/n) sobbed feeling Oikawa's hand weaken. "I love you (y/n).." Oikawa said before his heart stopped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
217K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...