Persona F

By daleketchup

In the city of Eshlur, there is a high school called Gastro High School. There houses a sophomore student tha... More

Prologue
The train ride to the new school
The strange new world
Lethe
Rikiya's awakening
Hey! Go get a job!
The Personal Demons
Gearing up to save Shadow Ai
Shadow Ai's paradise Pt. 1
Shadow Ai's paradise Pt. 2
Waiting for Ai to recover
Golden Week
Tomomi's thanatophobia
The Angel in Black Armor
Shadow Tomomi's rescue Pt. 1
Shadow Tomomi's Rescue Pt. 2
Tomomi's Awakening
Waiting for Tomomi to recover
Tomomi joins the Sovereign Heroes
Fears
Depths of Hel

Ai's awakening

39 3 4
By daleketchup

            "THIS IS BORING AS HELL!" Hiro complains in the submarine as it slowly descends into the depths of the ocean. "You'd think they'd put a radio here. It's so damn slow!" Rikiya whines as well. "I think I am one of those kids who get rather gassy when in a tight space." Kap says. "Kap, you drop an ass bomb, I swear to god, I will force a fucking window open with your goddamn corpse!" Hiro threatens. "Hey, guys, guys, calm down. We are getting very close to our destination!" Ai says, trying to cheer up the boys. "How can you tell?" Rikiya asks. "Well, I see a giant glass bubble under the sea that's glowing like the sun." Ai says. And she is right, at the bottom, at 10,929 meters, there is what is practically a city that matches that of Kyoko's lush lands with the brightness of New York City on a Saturday night. They land their sub inside and get out to see a long walkway that leads to Shadow Ai in chains, kneeling next to Cognitive Megumi. "Well, well, well, you surely took your time. I assume that Hirozaku and Kaoru have been rescued." Cognitive Megumi says. "Damn right. Now let go of Ai's shadow!" Hiro demands. "Hmph. Not a chance. You see, life must be dealt with an iron fist, not a velvet glove. That is why I treat many delinquents with such brute force. I have to know their weaknesses and with the innocence of Yoshinaga, I am bound to make that a reality." Cognitive Megumi says. "What you're doing is causing Ai to suffer! What about your days as children? What about all the peaceful bullshit you went on about?!" Rikiya asks. "Tsk. I care not for her insignificant pests that would cause trouble. Even a rose is considered a weed when it isn't with the right batch of flowers. In order for our school to prosper, I must take on this school. Take it for myself with the iron fist of Masayoshi Shido!" Cognitive Megumi exclaims. All the while, Ai is sneaking around to reach her shadow self. "Now then, are you worthy enough to defeat me, ruffians?" Cognitive Megumi pulls out a dagger and steps fourth.

            "Don't think of me as some weakling. I can show you what I am capable of." Cognitive Megumi says. She taps her foot and raises a single slab of rock that can be normally found in shipwreck sites, standing atop of it. "Wow, giving yourself the high ground, president?" Rikiya asks. "Poke fun all you want, Tanimoto, this is where your villainy ends." Maebara says. "Let's go, Forneus!" Hirozaku summons Forneus, delivering some lightning strikes, to which a being in a silhouette intercepts the lightning. This being is one of the guards who caught Birdozaku when he was about to attack Cognitive Megumi. The guard shows himself to be a red fish, with and wavy black hair that elegantly flows behind him like a cape and a black jacket that is merged within the being's skin, having the left eye be as yellow as a honeybee. Suddenly, several glass flasks fall from above and explode around the group. Afterwards, a ninja like being drops from above. He has a shark's fin, some manta ray fins that work like wings, right eye be just as yellow as the alternative enemy's left eye, having its entire body be light green. "Go fourth, Treasurer!" Cognitive Megumi says. The fish with the staff twirls his weapon, tapping it to the ground, causing some rocks to spring from below Hirozaku, sending him upwards. "Now, Secretary!" The ninja jumps to Hiro's height, wraps his arms around him, going into a spinning motion, and propels Hiro headfirst into the ground. "Son of a bitch!" Hiro exclaims. "Smile for the camera! Ugly Duckling!" Rikiya summons his persona to create a tsunami of water to Maebara only for the treasurer to stand before her, twirling his staff to deflect the water. "So, you hide behind your little shields, huh? That's just cheap!" Kap says. "Silence child! You don't have the right to feel my boot upon your face!" Megumi says. She taps her foot again, this time, having some boat crash into Rikiya. "Gah!" Rikiya exclaims. "My turn!" Kap shouts as he jumps to the ninja and swings his shovel only for the ninja to vanish and deliver a drop kick from above Kap. "Let him go!" Hiro demands angrily. "Beast! Grious!" Hirozaku summons Beast to clap, summoning roses from the ground and shooting their thorns. The secretary vanishes of course and the treasurer protects Cognitive Megumi. The ninja appears before Hirozaku who promptly summons his bat. "Bring it on!" Hiro shouts but the ninja, with it's lightning fast reflexes, moves far faster than Hiro expects, unable to get him to get a prediction on him. Rikiya on the other hand is being crushed by a large ship that is slamming into him like a ship would slam into some rocks, and Rikiya is in the center of it all. Kap tries to fight back only to get stomped on the ground by the treasurer.

            "Just as I thought. Nothing but a bunch of ruffians. You have no skill and no coordination. The way I see it, you are to be executed, preventing criminals from being borne from our school." Cognitive Megumi says as she gets off her rock. Ai watches all this after she successfully snuck around Cognitive Megumi. "We must watch." Ai's shadow says. "Fighting back is not our way. We simply must turn the other cheek." Shadow Ai says while in her chains. "You can't be serious. Are we just going to let them die?!" Ai asks. "Hmph. So there you are, Yoshinaga. You affiliate yourself with these brutes?" Cognitive Megumi asks as she slowly approaches Ai and Shadow Ai. "You are wise to sit back, thus rejecting your kind actions and deeming yourself a hypocrite." Cognitive Megumi says. Ai looks at Hirozaku who is on the ground breathing heavily, Rikiya who is trapped between some rocks and a ship, and Kap who has a foot on his small back. These men, they have done a lot for her. They've fought through a shipwreck, they helped her find who she was in the past, they even fought that giant angler fish who was a representation of her uncle who used her kindness as a way to get what he wants. "No." Ai says. "What?" Cognitive Megumi asks, causing her to stop in her tracks, surprised by this new version of Ai. "I said no! These men, they have risked everything to help me. And I am not going to just sit back and watch them die because I am a pacifist." Ai responds. She turns to her shadow. "We are not going to sit here and watch those men die. We are going to break through. We can still be pacifists, but we will defend those who need help! Those who can't help themselves! And look at them! They are being crushed and we are just sitting here doing nothing!" Ai tells her shadow who looks into her eyes, seeing them filled with confidence. "So please, lend me a hand, break your chains, and help those who need help! Not doing anything when there is someone in danger is the same as placing that same person in danger!" Ai finishes. Shadow Ai smiles and gets on her feet, using her own strength to shatter the chains that hold her, before looking at her true self and nodding, slowly disappearing, to which Ai gets her own reaction.

            "So you see it now." An elegant voice rings into Ai's head, as she feels her eyeballs in excruciating pain like some kid jammed them out with scissors and her ears ringing like knives being jabbed into them. She falls to her knees, eyes shut and ears covered, screaming in pain, her glasses accidentally falling out of her face. "Your heart and soul are in the right place, but your actions speak louder than words. Standing back won't save others. You are not one to let those who help you, such as the delinquent, the photographer and the skunk, die while you stand back to watch. You aren't going to just sit in your tower and watch everything from the sidelines. You are going to fight! I am thou, thou art I. Remove your blinds, make your ears go undeaf! And go fourth! Seeing the world and saving everyone you can!" The voice says. Ai gets up and turns around to have some blinds and earmuffs. She grabs both and yanks them off with a painful shout, causing blue fire to burn all around her from her eyes and ears. Cognitive Megumi, the secretary, the treasurer, Hirozaku, Rikiya and Kap all see as a persona forms into a tower in the same shape as the rook piece from chess with a single woman with golden hair, staring out into the abyss with the tower being the same color as Ai's own hair, with Ai having a revolver in one hand and a foldable butterfly knife with a handle clip and a clip-point blade. "I hear you! I will save everyone I can! COME FOURTH! RAPUNZEL!" Ai shouts to the heavens. Rapunzel's hair swings straight at the secretary and wraps around it, yanking it away from Hirozaku and slamming onto the bubble interior and making a small crack. The tower jumps up and swings the bottom at the ship, destroying it and freeing Rikiya. It then starts to glow and a light arrow zooms from the window, jamming one right in the secretary's arm. "Jesus Christ! That's a fucking chess piece in the form of a JoJo reference if I ever saw one!" Rikiya says in shock. Ai picks up her glasses and puts them on, afterwards, she approaches the boys before turning around to Cognitive Megumi. "You are not real. My friendship with Megumi will be stronger than ever today!" Ai says. "I will rob you of my own control!" Ai declares. "Heh. Son of a bitch. Let's see how much ya learned from us, vice president." Hiro says. "We shall see. Kouha!" Ai has Rapunzel to fire another light arrow at Megumi who has Treasurer to block her way. "Got you." Rapunzel throws her hair to wrap around Treasurer and pull him in. Ai has her gun out and aims at the flying cognition, pulling the trigger, she kills the shadow before it reaches to her. "Fucking finally! I need a rematch! Ukobach!" Hiro summons his devil with a spoon. Secretary zooms in front of Maebara. "Sukunda!" Hiro says, causing the Secretary to have it's hit and evasion lowered. It jumps upwards, ready to strike until it is hit by a rocket. "Gotcha!" Kap shouts. "So long! Ugly Duckling!" Rikiya summons his persona to summon a geyser from beneath before bashing its head to the secretary. "Yo Hiro! I got the sonic if you got the boom!" Rikiya says. "Damn right!" Hiro draws his rifle and Rikiya draws his flamethrower, both pulling the trigger and damaging Cognitive Megumi. "You dare lay a hand on me?!" Megumi asks. "Well, you're catching these hands, so I don't see why not." Hirozaku responds. "Grah! You damn thugs think you're impressive?! I will crush you in five seconds flat!" Cognitive Megumi summons a large rock overhead to crash into the group, unfortunately it also breaks the glass bubble they're in. "Megumi always tried to go for the quickest solutions when things don't go her way." Ai says. "Run like hell! Get to the submarine! Now!" Hiro shouts, having the four run to the entrance as the rock misses them and water starts to flood the place. Cognitive Megumi stands there as the water flows through her utopia, looking up and glaring at the four, and as the water rises, blank ink forms around her when there is any water covering her, also causing a small whirlpool. "I am going to feed you to Davey Jones's locker." Cognitive Megumi says as the water reaches her head but the water starts to do a whirl as if starting a whirlpool.

            Meanwhile, in the submarine. "Think she died?" Hiro asks. "If she did, then this world would be disappearing." Kap says. "So she is still alive? Is it because she is a cognition?" Hirozaku asks. "Uhh... guys?" Rikiya says with eyes wide. Everyone turns to what Rikiya is looking at and sees a large whirlpool, and because of their current location under water, this whirlpool is as even larger than the tornado that hit El Reno. "Hang on!" Hirozaku exclaims as the submarine is being sucked into the whirlpool, not only moving the thing violently, but also shaking up the crew from within, moving them so harshly, they all blacked out.

            Hirozaku opens his eyes with his ears ringing, however he slowly starts hearing the ocean crashing about. He feels several drops of water falling onto him like rain and sees the sky being covered with clouds. He gets up and looks around to see that he is on 1/3rd of a ship, and presumably the front deck. He hears some groans and turns to see Ai. "Ai!" Hiro gets up and rushes to her. "You okay?" He asks. "Oof... Yes, I'm fine. Where are Kap-san and Rikiya-san?" Ai asks. "Kap? Rikiya?" Hiro asks out loud to get some response from the two. "Over there!" Ai points out an unconscious Rikiya along with Kap. Both Ai and Hirozaku rush to the two. "Hey. Come on, wake up, dammit." Hirozaku tells Rikiya. "Don't tell me your ass got knocked out like that already." Rikiya groans and opens his eyes, rubbing his head. "Rikiya-san! Kap-san! Are you both all right?!" Ai asks. "Yeah... It's a miracle that we managed to survive that whole fiasco." Kap says as he regains his footing. "What about you, Rikiya? Anything broken?" Hiro asks the photographer who responds by turning his head away from Hirozaku and spitting something out. "I tasted squid ink." Rikiya responds. Suddenly, the ground shakes and out comes Cognitive Megumi Maebara as Sea Witch Megumi! A monstrous being with her top half being her human half and the bottom half being that of a yellow octopus with small blue rings around several parts of her body like a blue-ringed octopus, making her a monstrous Cecaelia, with her hands igniting with lightning, along with several other ships that have sunken floating all around her, such as the Lusitania, the other 2/3rd of the RMS Titanic and the German battleship Bismarck. This gives Hiro the idea that they are on the first half of the Titanic. Not to mention how there is a major whirlpool forming from Sea Witch Megumi that is there by her mere presence above water. "Now then! It's time for you to suffer by my wrath! All will bow before me! Especially you, Yoshinaga!" Sea Witch Megumi shouts as she extends her hands into the sky to which lightning is called down from the heavens, headed straight to Ai, however, Hiro jumps in front of her and smacks the lightning bolt away with his bat, stopping Ai from getting some pre-battle damage that is usually done by a cheap boss. "And we just survived getting our asses handed to us by a submarine! Do we really gotta do this too?!" Rikiya asks. "I doubt that we really got a choice! Doesn't help that we are surrounded by a big ass whirlpool in a goddamn rainstorm on half a colossal boat, so yeah, I highly doubt that we will get shit going well for us if we try to jet." Hirozaku tells him. Kap, meanwhile, helps Ai up. "Are you okay?" Kap asks the student council vice president. "I'm fine. Now we are going to defeat her. I won't be held back any longer! Let's do this!" Ai exclaims. "Right!" The other men shout, ready for combat.

            Sea Witch Megumi towers over the Persona users, everyone ready to take on this octopus monster. "This world is my utopia! All of Yoshinaga's spoils shall bow to my power!" Sea witch Megumi declares. "Not anymore, Megumi. You will not control me! I will free myself from you! I can be a pacifist, but I will defend myself if I must!" Ai responds. "Beast!" Hirozaku summons his persona, who does a mighty roar, signifying Hirozaku's readiness for battle. "Go! Grius!" Hirozaku commands his persona, who slams his claw to the ground, summoning a wave of vines towards Sea Witch Megumi. "Throw down!" Rikiya summons his persona. "Ugly Duckling! Aques! Let's go!" Rikiya tells his persona. Ugly Duckling summons a tidal wave, having it head straight for Sea Witch Megumi who is resistant to the aquatic attack. "My turn!" Kap exclaims, aiming his rocket launcher at Sea Witch Megumi. He shoots his rocket at Sea Witch Megumi, causing a decent amount of damage. "Rapunzel! I need you!" Ai summons her persona. "Kouha!" Ai says, having her persona shoot an arrow of light straight at Sea Witch Megumi. "This won't be pretty!" Shouts Sea Witch Megumi, who sends lightning to strike down at Hirozaku, electrocuting the red haired delinquent. "You won't escape!" Sea Witch Megumi exclaims as she slams a tentacle down at Rikiya. "Forneus!" Hiro summons the manta ray and fires Zio at Sea Witch Megumi, dealing major damage. "She is weak to electric attacks!" Kap exclaims. "Bah! You are not to trifle with me with such weakness!" Sea Witch Megumi exclaims. She then summons a shark tooth necklace, the same cheap one you'd find at Sea World, and holding it close so that she heals her wounds.

            "What the hell?! She can heal?! Is that even allowed?! Can someone look into this?!" Rikiya asks surprised. "We must destroy the necklace, to stop herself from healing!" Ai exclaims. Hiro looks at the surrounding ships and gets an idea. "Ok, I got a plan! It's a hell of a longshot but I'd say the risk is damn worth it." Hirozaku tells the crew. "Ai, try to snipe the necklace from those boats! Rikiya, Kap and I will distract Maebara long enough for you to get it! She sure as hell won't just let us attack the necklace from down here." Hirozaku says. "You really think Ai can pull it off?" Rikiya asks. "No offense, but I doubt any of us could do it so why her?" Rikiya resumes. "Do you honestly think your flamethrower has enough range to snipe a necklace that's the size of a fucking laptop on a sharp rock? I sure as hell can't do it, cause that ice queen has it out for me. We can't throw Kap there because I need him for something else." Hirozaku says. "Look at you, Hiro. Really thinking like a leader. I am with you all the way!" Kap says. "All righty, so this is like a special command like in the JRPGs! This should be great!" Rikiya comments. "I'll do my best. Please keep her distracted!" Ai requests as she hides behind a barrel. "Alp!" Hirozaku summons the succubus who does Zionga, striking Sea Witch Megumi with lightning once again. This lets Hirozaku do one more attack, however, he rushes to Rikiya. "Rikiya!" Hirozaku extends his hand to which Rikiya does a high five. "Leave it to me!" Rikiya exclaims. "Ugly Duckling!" Rikiya summons Ugly Duckling to headbutt Sea Witch Megumi. Afterwards, Kap strikes with his shovel. "Get ready for this!" Sea Witch Megumi says before throws down some light orbs to the ship and summon some piranhas, floating as if they are in the water. Afterwards, she throws some fish skeleton at the piranhas, increasing their attacks. One of them swims straight to Rikiya. "Sukukaja!" Hirozaku shouts as he summons Angel, to increase Rikiya's hit and evasion, allowing him to dodge the piranha. "Wow! I didn't think I'd get this fast! My turn!" Rikiya summons Ugly Duckling who summons a tidal wave at the piranha. It's Kap's turn and he catches the other piranha's attention with his stink, causing the piranha to growl and go straight to Kap, attacking him. "Insignificant fools!" Shouts Sea Witch Megumi who shoots some light into the air, ricocheting all around the boat, missing only Rikiya. She laughs hysterically, shooting a sniper shot of lightning from her hands at Rikiya who dodges again. "Outa here!" Rikiya exclaims when he dodges. "Dormina!" Hiro exclaims, causing the piranha that would've gone next to fall asleep. "Rikiya! Your turn!" Hiro exclaims. "Got it! Persona!" Rikiya summons Ugly Duckling to headbutt the piranha, causing technical damage. He follows up with another bash, destroying the piranha. The other piranha, still distracted, goes after Kap, chomping at him, but Kap however summons his shovel to respond by smacking the piranha in the face.

            "This is my world! You are nothing in my world! You are even less than the plankton in my kingdom!" Sea Witch Megumi exclaims. "Now's my chance." Ai says as she jumps onto the Lusitania, which passes by via the whirlpool, still unable to get a clear shot, Ai knows that she needs to get to a shipwreck rock that is pointed straight at Sea Witch Megumi. "We gotta keep this up! No matter how long it takes, we gotta keep Sea Witch Megumi busy!" Kap says. "Silence, you absolute imbeciles!" Sea Witch Megumi commands. She slams her tentacles onto each corner of their nearly destroyed ship, causing some bubbles of different color to zoom straight at Kap, striking him. "Rakunda!" Hiro summons Ara Mitama to lower Sea Witch Megumi's defenses. "Yo! Ugly!" Rikiya says, pulling out his camera to the piranha. "Smile for the camera!" Rikiya snaps a photo, grabbing the piranha's attention. "Thanks Rikiya!" Kap thanks before he gets down to reload his rocket launcher, taking up his turn. Sea Witch Megumi then has keys in bubbles pointed at them, like they're ready to pop and dive bomb the persona users like missiles.

            "You'll all pay for what you've done! All delinquents, ruffians, thugs and criminals must be purged!" Sea Witch Megumi shouts. Ai, meanwhile, spots her chance and jumps to the other half of the RMS Titanic, trying to rush to these spots while in the heavy rainstorm isn't necessarily a good or safe idea but what choice did she have. She has to trust Hiro as she managed to make it this far, and so far, the three are doing a damn good job at keeping the president distracted. "Tarukaja!" Hirozaku summons Pyrojack to raise the attack of himself, Kap and Rikiya. "Bash 'em, Ugly Duckling!" Ugly Duckling flies straight to Sea Witch Maebara and slams into her face. "I will have your head, Tanimoto!" Sea Witch Megumi angrily shouts as she snaps her fingers, making one of the bubbles pop and have the key strike Rikiya. "Let's go!" Kap rushes to Sea Witch Megumi to attack with his shovel and then gets hit with another bubble key missile. "You idiotic fools! Did you think those keys were decoration?! No! It was to stop you morons from attacking me!" Sea Witch Megumi shouts. Hirozaku thinks for a minute before getting an idea. He summons his rifle and shoots at Sea Witch Megumi twice, causing the remaining two keys to go after him. With his precognition, he is able to dodge the keys, and get them to strike at Sea Witch Megumi.

            "Bah! So you're smarter than you look, Chiba! Regardless, I will kill you!" Sea Witch Megumi shouts. Ai jumps to the Bismark battleship, still avoiding Sea Witch Megumi's line of sight. "I'm almost there. Just a little more." Ai mutters to herself, getting her revolver ready. Sea Witch Megumi has her tentacles out to swing them right at Hirozaku, slamming him onto the ground. She then raises her tentacles around herself to form a barricade. "Aw come on, now there's a defensive battle?!" Rikiya asks. "Let's try to take down those tentacles! We gotta do it fast or everything would be for nothing!" Kap says. Sea Witch Megumi circles her finger into the air, to have lightning strike at Hirozaku and Kap from the heavens. "Dammit! Jack Frost!" Hirozaku summons his persona to his side. "Hee ho! Hello there! What can I-" "No time for that! Dia now!" Hirozaku tells the persona who heals his wounds. "I got you, Kap!" Rikiya gives Kap some bandages to fix him up. "Thanks!" Kap responds. "What's my name?!" Shouts Sea Witch Megumi as she claps her hands, making food rain from above, right onto the group. "Oh gross..." Rikiya comments. "What is my name?!" Sea Witch Megumi asks once again as she summons a pirate cutlass from her lightning hands, to swing right at the three, racking up the damage thanks to the food from earlier. "Goddammit! Frickin' ice queen is getting tough! I swear to Christ, I'll-" Hiro then stops talking before slowly turning to the tentacles. "Wait... Ice queen..." Hiro thinks. "Hiro?" Kap asks. "Kap! Rikiya! Keep her busy! I got an idea! She wants to play defensive, we'll play defensive!" Hiro responds. "Well, your plans haven't failed us so far, so let's dance!" Rikiya responds. He aims his camera at Sea Witch Megumi. "Hey president! Let's see how many likes I can get online!" Rikiya exclaims as he snags a photo. "I will spit on your tomb!" Shouts Sea Witch Megumi. Kap meanwhile aims his rocket at the cognition, shooting it at one of the tentacles which gain some damage. "Hmph! Is that your best?" Asks Sea Witch Megumi. She has one of her tentacles to make a tidal wave, splashing both Rikiya and Kap with the freezing cold water, like hundreds of knives jabbing into them. She also summons a second lightning ignited cutlass and prepares to strike again, only to feel two of her tentacles frozen. "What?! Why can't I move?!" Sea Witch Megumi looks to her side to see Hirozaku with Jack Frost by his side, freezing the tentacles solid together and attached to the ship. "Hee ho! She sure fell for it!" Jack Frost says. "No! You! You didn't-" "So what if I did?! The fuck are you gonna do about it, huh?! Come at me, bitch!" Hirozaku taunts. This results in the sea witch swinging her second electrocuted cutlass at Hirozaku who quickly dodges the lightning blade.

            "This isn't good! I must heal up! I can't let these prisoners win this battle!" Sea Witch Megumi shouts as she grabs her necklace but pauses for a minute, looking around the ship. "Wait... Where is Yoshinaga?! Where did she go?!" Asks the sea monster. Before she can do anything however, Birdozaku and several other birds go straight at her, like a leader raising an army, the birds attack Sea Witch Megumi, making her try to swat them away and her necklace dangling about. This is important as Ai managed to get to the shipwreck rock, having a clear shot of the necklace. "There you are!" Ai exclaims, having her shoot the necklace, destroying it. "NO! NO! THAT WAS FROM MY TRIP TO SEA WORLD WITH... With..." "With me, right?" Ai interrupts as Hirozaku, Rikiya and Kap help her get back on board. "I know that the real Megumi remembers our times together. I will defeat you and I will win this inner conflict. But I won't be doing it alone." Ai responds. "Dammit! DAMMIT!" Shouts Sea Witch Megumi. "Ai! You wanna finish this?!" Hiro asks. "Yes! Rapunzel! Kouha!" Ai summons her persona to shoot an arrow, causing technical damage, she strikes again at the other frozen tentacles, giving her more moves to do, until she finally has Kouha to strike at Sea Witch Megumi, dealing critical damage and getting her on the ground. "No! NO! I WILL NOT FALL HERE!" Sea Witch Megumi exclaims angrily. "This is the end, Megumi. Begone." Ai says. The four rush straight to Sea Witch Megumi, rapidly attacking her with the "Brakka Brakka" sound effect being heard and several fist strikes flying. This ends with Ai landing before a black screen, brushing her clothes before fixing her collar, having the screen to flash with Sea Witch Megumi on the ground, and the words "It's done." Being spelled out in the background.

            The storm calms, the sky clears up and Sea Witch Megumi turns into Cognitive Megumi, on the ground, defeated. "I don't understand... I had a clear grasp on you..." Cognitive Megumi says. "What happened that made you like this?" She asks disappointed. Ai approaches her cognition of her childhood friend and kneels before her, before pulling her in for a hug. "Because I have friends. I will continue to treasure our friendship, I know that deep down in the real Megumi, there is a woman who knows who she really is." Ai explains. Cognitive Megumi slowly starts to vanish, this results in the world shaking and slowly disintegrating, like reality is crumbling from the far ends. "We gotta go! Now!" Kap exclaims. "How do we go though?! We are on half a boat and the other ones are out of order considering they're in the water for a damn long time!" Rikiya asks. Suddenly, Birdozaku and the other birds grab the teenagers and skunk and lift them off the ground, helping the four get to the island. Once they are over the sandy platform, the birds drop them, sacrificing themselves as they too disappear from the world. "Go, go, go!" Hirozaku tells the others, having them to jet to the entrance.

            In the real world, Hirozaku is leaning to the wall, groaning as he feels some weight on his chest. He opens his eyes and sees Ai on him while unconscious, he turns to his side to see Kap as Kaoru and Rikiya under him face first. Ai moans and wakes up, adjusting her glasses to process the situation she is in. Her eyes widen, her cheeks flush with embarrassment and she jumps off of Hirozaku. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't- It wasn't- I-" "Relax, we just got out of a reality fucking world, of course you'd be flustered." Hiro says. Kaoru and Rikiya get up as well with their own groaning. "Did we make it?" Rikkya asks. "Yeah... I'd say we did." Kaoru responds. "Well Ai, how do you feel? Like a huge weight got off your chest?" Hirozaku asks. "Yes. But I feel... weak and tired." She falls over but Hiro catches her, to which he places a hand on her forehead. "Oh damn, you're burning up." Hiro says, having him to carry Ai bridal style. "I'm fine, Hiro... Don't worry about me." Ai says. "Like hell. Look, just let me take you back in your home at least. Rikiya, can you help with the door? I just need you to ring the doorbell and open the gate." Hiro requests. "Yeah sure, Mr. Lover boy." Rikiya teases. "I swear to god, Rikiya. Not today." Hiro growls. Ai giggles a little bit at that response. "I would like to be with you in this journey, Hiro. Now no matter what, you and I, along with Rikiya and Kap, will be together." Ai says. "Yeah! You are gonna be with me!" Kaoru cheers, having Ai to smile and pet his head, causing Kaoru to smile with a blush. Suddenly, time stops for Hirozaku

"I am thou... Thou art I...

Thou hast acquired a new companion...

With the Zodiac of the "Earth", your journey is one step closer to its end..."

            Time resumes once more, now Hirozaku is capable of making Earth personas. Hirozaku and Rikiya go to Ai's front door, with Rikiya opening the gate and ringing the doorbell. Ai's father helps take her inside before thanking the two who found her like that. However, unbeknownst to them, the mysterious figure was watching everything, from start to end. "I couldn't have attacked now. If I did, there would be issues for me. No... I must wait for a perfect moment. Hirozaku Chiba. Let's see how much you've grown..." The figure says as he turns and walks away into the shadows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 129 37
Wilt: (of a plant, leaf, or flower) becomes limp through heat, loss of water, or disease; droop. (of a person) lose one's energy or vigor. After the...
8.6K 447 70
When Yu Narukami was told he had to spend the next year living in a small town out in the country, he had no idea what kind of things there would cha...
18.5K 575 31
On November 20th, what if everything had gone wrong? What if their precious leader had really đ˜„đ˜Șđ˜Šđ˜„ on that day, leaving not just his teammates a...
4.1K 275 14
I've been an Ace Detective all my life. My name, Goro Akechi, is one that's so popular nowadays, I'm considered a celebrity, despite being only 18. T...