Galactic Droid ✧・゚Taegyu

By Taegyaza

✭ A careless intergalactic traveler named Beomgyu, literally crashed his space capsule on Earth. This unworld... More

-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟘 ✭ I𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙 ✬ L𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚 ✫ M𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟛 ✬ F𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟜 ✫ R𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟝 ✬ H𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟞 ✫ F𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟟 ✬ T𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟠 ✫ M𝕦-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟡 ✬ B𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟘 ✫ T𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟙 ✬ Y𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟚 ✫ K𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟛 ✬ D𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟜 ✫ M𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟝 ✬ S𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟞 ✫ E𝕧-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟟 ✬ F𝕝-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟠 ✫ U𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟡 ✬ I𝕞-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟘 ✫ A𝕤-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟚 ✫ M𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟛 ✬ E𝕓-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟜 C𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟝 P𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟞 V𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟟 D𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟠 B𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟡 P𝕝-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟘 K𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟙 V𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟚 C𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟛 F𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟜 D𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟝 N𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟞 O𝕗-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟟 U𝕞-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟠 Q𝕦-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟡 S𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟘 N𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟙 H𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟚 P𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟛 N𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟜 E𝕥-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟝 E𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟞 S𝕡1-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟟 S𝕡2-

-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟙 ✬ T𝕒-

1.3K 100 125
By Taegyaza

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Tae (not -Gyu) Kyu time

3 days later

"Guys?"

"Hi Jaeyun hyung" Minkyu greeted, he was with Hueningkai and Taehyun and had his arm looped around the latter's shoulder.

Jake walked over towards them "Oho Logan.."

Taehyun said with a grumpy face but yet a playful tone while poking the youngest's cheek "This guy has been clinging on to me for 3 days straight."

"Ya and hyung likes it~" The younger added.

Kai sighed, feeling left out. All he's been doing is standing there, witnessing his crush flirt with his cousin.

"Beomgyu hyung isn't coming?" Jake wondered "He always wanted to go to a theme park.."

The silver-haired immediately avoided eye contact with Jake while Minkyu wrapped yet another arm around Taehyun "Nah. He's having some technical difficulties.. If you know what I mean~"

Jake was unsure "Uhh? Ok but I don't want him to be alone, let's still invite him-"

"I said no." Minkyu snapped in a low tone. "I and Taehyun hyung concluded that he's nothing but a nuisance. Right hyung?" He tilted his head to the silver-haired.

Taehyun just nodded "Anyway let's go." before grabbing the youngest's wrist as he pulled him to walk forward with him. Kai followed with his head down.

And Jake thought 'This reminds me of our high school days'

~~~

Two years earlier

"I would like you to meet my brother!"

. . .

Taehyun playfully slanted to the side to get a glimpse of the smallish boy who was hiding behind Jaeyun (Jake). "Hi there!"

Logan flinched at the greeting. His face was pressed against his brother's nape, little fists gripping his shirt as if he'd fall if he wasn't.

Jaeyun scoffed with a shake of the head "Lolo, will you at least look at him?" The younger bit his bottom lip before slowly peeping his head out, revealing how flushed his cheeks are.

Taehyun who's dark-haired here met eyes with the boy. His eyes became big at the sight then his expression softened as he smiled sweetly at him 'He's so cute.'

He didn't just think his demeanour was cute but his appearance as well. He's smol but possesses elegant body features and an adorable face.

"Sorry, he's the shy type" Jaeyun ruffled his hair, leaving it disheveled and fluffy looking. Which only endeared Taehyun more, the boy's eyes are also big and a little rounder than average.

After struggling to have Logan let go of his shirt, Jake lightly pushed him towards Taehyun with the youngest's face getting as red as he got closer.

Hueningkai who's been in the room all along suddenly pulled Jaeyun towards him, unwillingly leaving Taehyun and Logan the chance to get acquainted.

He whispered with apparent bitterness "Logan is obviously crushing on him."

"Ehe thought so.." Jaeyun chuckled staring at his brother from afar "He literally discovered an hour ago that I'm friends with Taehyun and immediately begged me to let him accompany me when I said that I'm going to his house. He's been questioning his sexuality and now he told me that Tae confirmed his gayness- how cute haha."

For someone who is incredibly close to his cousin, Kai gave him the deadliest glare. Jaeyun chuckled again "Chill Taehyun won't hurt him or anything, I know you've always looked after Logan."

~~

He offered his hand "I'm Kang Taehyun, nice to meet you! We've seen each other a few times at school right?"

Taehyun is their high school's humble heartthrob. They've indeed crossed paths a few times at that location which is where he unknowingly stole Logan's heart.

'He recognises me!' Logan's whole face grew beet red, before having the biggest inner argument with himself on how he's supposed to react to this simple act. 'He wants to shake my hand?!!!'
He hastily turned around and vividly rubbed his right hand against his trousers, thinking it's sweaty from how nervous he is. Then dug for a disinfectant gel that he used immediately.

Taehyun chuckled amused.

Logan faced him again and hesitantly stretched his arm out and shook his hand "Mhm.. L-Likewise" He muttered before he passes out over the fact that he's holding hands with Taehyun right now. "I'm Minkyu.. Uh my friends..often use my English name.. Logan, i-if you want..."

"I love Minkyu.." He smiled, retracting his hand. The younger blushed harder, that sounded like a confession.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 15.." he mumbled staring downwards, cheeks burning.

"Wahhh!" Taehyun clasped his hands together "I'm your hyung then! I'm 16"

────☆────

Since then their relationship has been interesting. They were close friends but secretly each other's high school crush. Jaeyun and Kai knew this and the latter hated this with a burning passion. He always liked Logan.. Everyone but Jaeyun is oblivious about this.

Whenever Taehyun and Logan have a moment, Huening Kai will always find a way to interrupt.

~~

A year later

"Your bangs are long Minkyu, they hide your eyes a bit.." The two were sitting on a bench outside.

Logan mumbled shyly "I'm a bit self-conscious of my big eyes.. so I hide them."

Taehyun leaned in to gently part his bangs and smiled while being so close to his face "Well I think your eyes are the cutest.. Show them more."

Red soon acquired the younger's cheeks "H-Hyung..." Taehyun cupped one of his cheeks and boldly tried to lean in for a kiss.

The two then flinched away from each other as they heard loud sudden music playing behind them.

Blushing in embarrassment, they slowly turned around only to see Kai with a fierce look on his face, holding a mini baffle. "Didn't mean to scare you." He said with spite, glaring into Taehyun's soul.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyun wondered.

"AH SORRY BrO I CAN'T HEAR YOU CUZ OF THE LOUD MUSIC!" Kai yelled.

"Then turn it down??!"

"What are you doing here??" Logan repeated for Taehyun. And strangely the second youngest suddenly has ears.

"Oh you know.. Just hanging"

"..around?" Taehyun tried to finish his sentence.

The glare was still present "No a future corpse"

~~~~

Kai was an annoying and immature teen but he slowly grew out of that constantly jealous phase as he got older. And reluctantly accepts that Logan doesn't like him like that.

The two boys never confessed and Logan has been convinced that Taehyun only liked him as friend.

Well he was sure about this in the future. Since Taehyun fell out of it when he entered college. And B1-G3 definitely took part in that later on.

But Logan never stopped liking him.

Even though Taehyun's feelings disappeared, he still cares for him and left a little place for Logan in his heart.

────────☆────────

Present day, undefined time following the previous events.

After seeing a movie together at Taehyun's brand new apartment. Minkyu placed his hand on the older's thigh and leaned in to plant a soft kiss on his cheek.

Taehyun could feel his face getting warmer, he mumbled shyly "What was that for?"

"People always compliment B1-G3 for his looks but I've always found you the most handsome.. I can't resist you" he said flirtatiously 'He's so hot for real..'

Taehyun chuckled "Thanks- But seriously, Thank you for staying with me ever since I broke my friendship with Beomgyu.."

Minkyu got even closer "Anything for you. You know that I recently turned 18 right..." He whispered in his ears, his cold breath sending tingles down Taehyun's spine "Wanna have a drink?"

"You once said that you don't want to taste alcohol-"
The younger shushed him up by pressing his index against his lips "Now I want to~"

~

They ended up drinking, Minkyu took a shot but Taehyun took like 3. Solely because Zephyr used his hypnotic voice to entice him to drink more.

*hiccup* This poor lightweight drinker is wasted already, his back was just resting on the sofa. Taehyun's senses didn't even feel the little weight of his friend who was climbing on his lap.

With a lustful gaze and inches away from his face, Minkyu glided his thumb along Taehyun's lips, feeling how soft and irresistible they are. Taehyun slowly put his hands on the younger's waist, bringing him closer. And soon enough, their lips met in a fervent kiss.

15 minutes later (not Taegyu = no details)

Minkyu zipped his sweatshirt back up since it was 'accidentally' taken off by Taehyun during their make-out session.

Jeez, Minkyu never knew he could be this freaking horny until now. He usually only craves emotion but he craved Taehyun's lips and body so much during these 15 minutes. Kissing those luscious lips was intoxicating and he felt so lucky too.

He now approached Taehyun who had dozed off from the alcohol. His defined collarbone was exposed, his hair was disheveled and his lips appeared swollen. Minkyu was getting hard just at the sight, but he has his limits and isn't planning on doing anything else to him. He just hopes and also doesn't hope that Taehyun is a forgetful drinker, but it may be the case.

Taehyun wasn't really in his right state of mind but that doesn't change the fact that he always wanted to kiss Logan. If he wasn't hidden as Logan, the umorphia wouldn't have gotten that kiss so he's so glad.

'Honestly, I wish B1-G3 saw this. The emotions he would release would be a whole ass buffet. He already has this certain look on his face when he sees us together.'

'I now thrive to make him jealous. I never tasted that emotion of his in the past.' Minkyu went to the kitchen to grab a knife and levitated off the floor, preparing to teleport away to wherever Beomgyu is.

He's gotta do his daily routine which is abusing B1-G3.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Taegyu still hasn't finished their cruise trip, since they sank. They may have drowned actually- ouch my condolences.. 😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 780 28
❝𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚... 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚...❞ a boy whos full of problems and trust issues & a girl who just wants to hear 3 words - cbg x fem!oc ...
13.8K 445 9
🧸 this book is dedicated for 우주인 (astronauts) 💫 📝 lowercase intended. ˚ 📂 ˚。⋆. keep in mind that english isn't my first language, so you might fi...
144K 10.6K 107
two years ago the world found itself being emerged with death and violence, humans transformed into dangerous creatures with hunger for flesh, killin...
342K 14.4K 35
"AHH!" I screamed when I saw 5 boys with cat ears and tails sleeping in my bed. They all woke up and looked at me innocently. "Amethyst?" One of...