Galactic Droid ✧・゚Taegyu

By Taegyaza

✭ A careless intergalactic traveler named Beomgyu, literally crashed his space capsule on Earth. This unworld... More

-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟘 ✭ I𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙 ✬ L𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚 ✫ M𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟛 ✬ F𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟜 ✫ R𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟝 ✬ H𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟞 ✫ F𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟟 ✬ T𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟠 ✫ M𝕦-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟡 ✬ B𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟘 ✫ T𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟙 ✬ Y𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟚 ✫ K𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟛 ✬ D𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟜 ✫ M𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟝 ✬ S𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟞 ✫ E𝕧-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟟 ✬ F𝕝-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟠 ✫ U𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟡 ✬ I𝕞-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟙 ✬ T𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟚 ✫ M𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟛 ✬ E𝕓-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟜 C𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟝 P𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟞 V𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟟 D𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟠 B𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟡 P𝕝-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟘 K𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟙 V𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟚 C𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟛 F𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟜 D𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟝 N𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟞 O𝕗-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟟 U𝕞-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟠 Q𝕦-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟡 S𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟘 N𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟙 H𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟚 P𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟛 N𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟜 E𝕥-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟝 E𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟞 S𝕡1-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟟 S𝕡2-

-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟘 ✫ A𝕤-

1.4K 111 269
By Taegyaza

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Asking out time

Kang Taehyun was sitting alone near a fountain at a park, waiting for Beomgyu while obviously feeling slightly anxious 'Just cut ties with him.. and that's it..'

He wished he didn't have to... He still has this crush on him. But it may just be for the best, plus BG won't lose anything if Taehyun isn't there. Well, that's what the latter thinks.

"Taehyun!!"

Hearing his name being called with such a melodic voice, the said boy slowly looked up and his eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing.

He saw Beomgyu neatly dressed in a white blouse, tucked inside black trousers accompanied by shined shoes of the same colour. Taehyun could feel his heart beating faster as he was approaching.

Since Beomgyu is an outstandingly good looking person, he immediately caught the eyes of the people that were around the fountain. Therefore, the attention was on them.

Arriving in front of Taehyun who was still sat down near the fountain. He bends down, gently took hold of the younger's hand and planted a kiss on the back of it, all prince like.

Taehyun's breath briefly hitched, his cheeks immediately tinted with a pink colour "W-Wha—"
Beomgyu suddenly pulled him forward by the hand, making the younger briefly twirl. And after letting go of him, Taehyun completely lost his footing.

He thought he was going to meet the ground, but he then felt a strong hand wrapping around his small waist, keeping him in a stationary leaned position. Beomgyu gazed into his eyes and winked.

"Ooooh~" the young crowd around them couldn't keep quiet at this romantic-looking gay scene.

Taehyun could feel his blush worsening greatly, his brain really had a hard time registering what the heck is going on right now. With his hands on Beomgyu's chest for more support, he just shot confused glances in all directions "Eh-h?"

Smirking at him, Beomgyu brought his free hand out towards the younger's ear. He made a fluttery gesture with his hand, as he gave the illusion that a red rose appeared behind Taehyun's ear, before presenting the magically created flower to the male.

Taehyun was fanboying so hard inside, his heart was really beating so fast, he has no idea what's happening right now but he's loving it. He couldn't even see that many eyes were on them, all he could see was the attractive guy.

He confusingly took hold of the thorn-less rose and Beomgyu said the following words in a flirtatious voice "Kang Taehyun, will you be my boyfriend?"

The 'Ooooh~'s of the crowd instantly intensified.

It is official. Taehyun is crushing hard-

His face grew beet red as he internally panicked 'WHAAAAAAAT?!' Beomgyu is asking him out? This has to be a dream, this is so unlike something he would do.

The latter's hand was still supporting his waist. Gazing at him with eyes that are eagerly waiting for a response. His eyes are too beautiful, Taehyun was lost in them, they really remind him of diamonds. He refuses to believe that there's some modern technology inside of him. Beomgyu sounded so genuine and human right now.

So genuine.

Too genuine..

.

.

.

.

"Y-Yes!" Taehyun said in the moment with a light squeal. All the negative thoughts and BG's future that he had in his mind priorly were completely overshadowed on the spot by the confused euphoria and puppy love that he's feeling right now..

Please his crush who he labelled as unobtainable is asking him out.

He can't pass up on this! Especially since the boy seemed honest.

Beomgyu's eyes widened.

The people around them were about to start clapping but something then completely took them off guard.

"What." Beomgyu uttered emotionlessly.

Just like that, Beomgyu cold-heartedly dropped Taehyun with no hesitation nor care if he'd get physically hurt.

The crowd gasped simultaneously.

Taehyun's heart completely sank. His backside had harshly hit the ground, but the pain that he was feeling on the inside blocked out the outside pain. Already feeling tears well up in his doe confused eyes, he slowly looked up at the older.

But Beomgyu just smiled and turned around to approach Yeonjun who had actually been watching this whole thing from afar.
The dark haired said "Your plan didn't work, you said that he would reply with something that will make me feel really happy.. And I recall already asking Taehyun to be my friend, why do I have to repeat myself but add 'boy' in front of the word?"

"YOU F*CKIN' JERK!"

"What is the matter?" Beomgyu tilted his head.

The older groaned in his hands "The only reason why I tolerate your ass is because I like looking at your face" He then continued angrily "He replied 'Yes' to you no? That was exactly what was supposed to make you happy! Go back to him and apologise, what the f*ck?? Fix my Disney kdrama!" He pushed him back towards Taehyun's direction.

"But why-"

"SHUT UP AND GO!"

~

Beomgyu hurried to him. Without knowing why he even had to go back. The silver-haired had already started walking away in silence "Taehyun!" He kept calling him but no responses.

"Taehyun!"

"Taehyun!"

The ravenette finally made it to his side, he grabbed his arm and turned him around so he can face him "Taeh—"

Beomgyu's eyes widened again.

Uncontrollable tears were streaming down Taehyun's pink flushed cheeks, his lips were quivering, his eyes were reddish, he was so incredibly hurt and embarrassed... He feels like his little heart is always played with.

This isn't healthy.

And this has been the doing of one person. So why stay with that person?

Beomgyu's eyes softened at the sight "I..." His hand slowly made its way to Taehyun's cheek.

The younger just stayed still, he just felt too miserable to even move. If Beomgyu feels at least a little guilty and empathetic, and that he wants to console him or apologise... Taehyun would possibly feel slightly better. "B-Beomgyu.. Be honest... is my physical appearance all you like about me..?" He blurted out with evident difficulty.

Sticking his organic index out, Beomgyu gently collected a single teardrop from Taehyun's cheek with the back of that finger.

He stared at the crystally liquid for a second before bringing his index to his mouth and licked it-
Beomgyu gasped "Wow....what's this salty water coming out of your eyes..? It's really fascinating that you can do that.."

"And to answer your question" BG continued "Yes, there's really nothing else to like about you—"

Taehyun immediately went in to give his cheek such a loud brutal slap, that snapped his head to the side

And of course, you guessed it, the crowd gasped.

Taehyun is not mad because the older straight up just told him that he doesn't like anything else other than his appearance.

Taehyun is not mad because BG was fascinated by his tears instead of being freaking guilty that he made a boy cry. He didn't even try to act like he cared.

Taehyun is not mad because of the fake hopes the older gave him nor how casually brutal BG was to him 2 minutes ago.

Taehyun is mad at himself.

'I'm stupid..

Stupid to think that he would care about my feelings.

Stupid to think that he might have feelings for me deep inside of him,

Stupid to think that he actually wanted me to be his boyfriend,

Stupid to give him chances when he's never going to change..

Stupid to fall for an android who doesn't feel shit..

'I'm tired of feeling like this.. I can't take this anymore.'

────────

"Yo Beomgyu...." He muttered while shooting him a cold glare. An expression and tone of voice that he never used towards him
"We shouldn't be friends anymore."

"...Huh? But—" He took a step forward only to be frozen by what he said next.

"Please just... stay away from me.. I don't want to see you anymore." Taehyun walked away with endless tears in his eyes, leaving the older in a state of.. he can't even comprehend what state he's in right now.

~

Beomgyu slowly reached up to stroke his aching cheek, the sting faintly ceased after a few seconds.. "T-Tae...." He then slowly reached his shaky hand out in Taehyun's direction, the boy wasn't turning back and soon disappeared from his vision.

All of a sudden he felt his heart thump against his rib cage, it's hurting. It feels like his heart is twisting as it continued beating hard.
His grey eye turned off and his blue eye proceeded to stare into nothingness.

    'Taehyun left me?'

'Taehyun left me?'

'Taehyun left me?'

'Taehyun left me?'

He stood there, completely motionless for a whole minute, that question playing in his head on repeat like a broken record. His lips slowly parted as a sound was about to escape from them.

~~~

Meanwhile Minkyu was sitting on a tree, peering down at someone with a glare "Tch. How do you think he did?" He asked the phone that he was holding in his hand.

"As expected honestly."

He jumped off the tree, landing perfectly on his feet after a front flip.
Now leaning his back against the tree, he frowned. "But I swear Taehyun's way too beautiful to put up with that guy's bullshit."

"What you wanted happened so.. Are you going to him or..."

"Not yet. It's mealtime." But he then felt someone tug on the chain that's attached to his belt, so he looked down to his side only to see a little girl who seems to be like 6.

"Oppa... I lost my mummy..

"You think I care? Screw off, she probably abandoned you."

She immediately started sobbing which actually made the guy smirk 'Nice, a side dish.' He harshly gripped her forearm with his two hands and twisted her skin, to make her cry harder.

────☆────

Yeonjun stomped towards the lone alien, he was about to scold him but then "AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!"

Yeonjun covered his ears "Why are you shouting?!!"
Beomgyu had let out a sudden scream filled with terror, out of nowhere and for no apparent reason. Everyone was staring at him in confusion.

The loud prolonged screams continued, Yeonjun grabbed his shoulders and started shaking him "Yo calm down!! What's with you??!!"

"I'M SCARED!!!" Beomgyu looked really panicked.

Yeonjun raised a brow "Scared of what-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!" Yeonjun hastily covered the younger's mouth but the screams continued
"What the fu- SOOBIN!!" Yeonjun called out to someone who isn't even around.

────☆────

"W-What's wrong?!!" Soobin wondered in distress after Yeonjun barged into the house. While back carrying Beomgyu in his arms who has literally never stopped screaming on the way here.

"My pretty ears.. hurt so bad.." Yeonjun muttered like he would pass out.

Soobin took his squirming brother from Yeonjun's arms while asking what happened. Receiving an unsure reply from Yeonjun, he backed the latter and pulled the younger's left glove down, revealing his bionic arm.

Soobin started looking for the on-and-off switch that's located somewhere hidden on his arm. He found it then pressed the button.

B1-G3 instantly stopped screaming, his eyes closed and his body went limp. Basically, he was temporarily turned off.

Soobin made Yeonjun gasp with the simple act of turning around "Did you just kill him?!!"

"Shhh!" Soobin hissed annoyed before looping his arms around his knees and back, carrying him to a bed.

'He must have felt a hidden emotion that's way too strong. If he had to literally scream in terror instead of simply being a bit scared'

He'll certainly forget this moment after the surgery.

────☆────

Taehyun was sitting alone against a big tree. His face was hidden in his knees, sobbing uncontrollably..

"Taehyun hyung~ Here!"

The older looked up only to see Minkyu hanging upside down right in front of him, his knees secured around a tree branch. He was offering a tissue.

Taehyun let out a weak chuckle before gladly taking the tissue "What are you... a monkey?" Setting his eyes a tad higher, he took notice of the guy's exposed tummy that's surprisingly quite elegantly toned- he looked away immediately with a faint blush.

Landing on the grass with a flip again, Minkyu sat in front of him 'Nooooo but- what the f*ck is this human so pretty for?!!! He has absolutely no business in being this attractive.'  He's legitimately confused as to how this is possible.

The younger mustered up a little smile and leaned in for a hug. Taehyun immediately took the opportunity as he threw himself in his arms making Minkyu blush tremendously. 'Shit.'

Ya... The young umorphia is low-key crushing on Taehyun. Zephyr's existence is centered around hurting people while having zero care for them. But there's just something about Taehyun that he can't resist. Maybe.. Zephyr can take a little break from B1-G3 and give his attention to Taehyun instead~

The older really wanted a hug right now, BG couldn't give him that but thankfully his close friend is there... He's now crying on his shoulder, damping his shirt.

Minkyu wrapped his small arms around him, embracing his crush tightly "Forget B1-G3 hyung..." he muttered.

And Taehyun nodded without thinking twice, he's done with all this.

"I'll treat you to ice cream~" The younger whispered happily before making a huge joker smile behind his back, that he started fondling rather sensually... 'F*ck you B1-G3, F*ck you Logan. He's mine.'

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Ok bye Taegyu 😒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 387 30
ꜰɪɴ. ── 𝘢 𝘵𝘹𝘵 𝘢𝘶 where a group of five guys met online and became friends ever since. Can the broken soul move on and live to the future? :¨·.·...
256K 16.5K 59
Wherein Taehyun only fears losing the love of his life, and Beomgyu doesn't take the right step at the right time which ends with messing up everythi...
239K 13K 31
In a world where you can hear your soulmates thoughts for a few seconds randomly; Beomgyu and Taehyun study at Big Hit University. Both amateurs at l...
6.6K 626 16
✧*°࿐Taehyun, the reclusive biologist, expected to study elegance, not a shy, clumsy fairy tripping over the hose while watering his flowers, and obvi...